Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > the legend of Infurniain: how it began
Page 1 of 1
the legend of Infurniain: how it began [CLOSED]
wingsofpurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1023
#1 Posted: 01:40:59 03/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I thought I was alone. I thought no one was there for me, but then, then there was INFURNIAN.

THE LEGEND OF INFURNIAN
chapter one: ESCAPE!
the cave was dark and cold. the bag of priceless eggs heaped in a sack over my back. this was about the hundreth time I had attempted this, but I wasn't about to give up. "tinder, are you sure you still want to do this? you don't have to." "smoder, you know i have to." i awnsered. "i'm sorry." he sighed. "i just don't want to see my sister get wooped again." i laghed a nervous laugh. i still had scars and bruses from my last attempt, but no one seemed to notice, because we were all black dragons, and its surprizing how uneasy it is to see a wound. my brother kissed me on the forehead, and said, "be carefull." and with that a dissapeared down the frosty cold cooradors, and toard the only exit to this misserable place, a dingy old hole in the celling where glemoth came in and out.
glemoth was an evil black dragon, unknown to most of the world, but while malefore still rained, he would continue to steal eggs and turn them into wreched black dragons like myself. for reasons i didn't know until later in my life tragity. as i came twowards the exit my heart skipped a beat. time felt like it was going in slow motion. i could hear glemoth's claws scraping thre rocks as he came down the hole. a lether sack filled with eggs came down the hole. soon i ws looking into th single, evil, yellow eye of glemoth! he droped the sack, and roared! "tinder you again? this is just about the five hundreth time you've tried to escape!" i wimmpered. "actualy sir, its the hundered and forty second time." i said looking at the floor. "this is enough! i am taking you to the young dragons room where you can say good bye to your friends there!" "why, sir? i don't have any frieds any way." "because you are going to the cell."

i had an awfull beting before i was kicked into the young dragons room. and qween zonoyas birds started kackling at me. "nice going hero." said flint who was the most self centered dragon in the world. "shut up flint! thats my sister your talking to." a teat rolled down my cheek. "whats the matter little sister?" i looked at him, he looked so innocent and didn't know what was going to happen to me. "good bye, smolder." i said falling onto his chest and hugging him. i started to cry bitterly. "what happened?!?" "I am going to the cell." i whispered. "what?" he said in shock and dissmay. "I said I am going to the cell!" i said that too loud because all the birds and the hundreds of young dragons heard me. a large gasp fell over every one. and I started to cry. just then glemoth came in and grabbed me by the tail and started to pull me away. "NO!!" smolder yelled, but it was too late. i had alreary been draged down the cold, smelly halls and in to THE CELL. freedom is not free i thought as a stone was rolled in front of the cells entrance.

join tinder in the next chapter, what do you think of it so far? should i continue?
---
"Man! will you ever run out of muffins?"
"No. Because I work at ze muffin factory."
#2 Posted: 02:30:21 03/11/2011 | Topic Creator
hello. please read this. :-)
---
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#3 Posted: 02:57:10 03/11/2011
i'm reading....AWESOME
#4 Posted: 23:04:48 03/11/2011 | Topic Creator
you are probably wondering who the heck is this infurnian guy, and why dose glemoth soud like a cyclops? well glemoth lost his other eye, which will soon be explained, and here's more.

chapter two: where infurnian came from

infurnian was the one that would never give up, he and his family had gotten early ind of the end of the world and were headed out of the city to find a spot to take cover. "i am sad we will have to leave the city." sighed flamella, infurnian's younger sister. "yeah," said krispen, the baby brother of the family. "its okay guys!" said infurnian in a cheerful spirit , "mom will catch up with us, dad will come home from the war with uncle cyrill, and uncle terrador, and uncle volteer and cousin electris."
a small glittering tear fell down krispen's face, and he said "some how thats not helping."

they soon reached an exit to the city; an old gate. as they walked toward the gate two little flying grumlins poped from the ground. "what do you think your 'doin?" said one "yeah!" said the other crinkling his diss-formed nose in an evil fashion. "um were leaving?" said infurnian. "well, you can't." said the first grummlin frowning and swaying his club side to side. "its malefore's orders." said the second one crossing his arms...

--to be continued
---
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#5 Posted: 07:24:33 04/11/2011
kool as!
#6 Posted: 04:05:13 07/11/2011 | Topic Creator
could some one just read this please?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me