Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Possible information about LoS-TDH
Page 1 of 1
Possible information about LoS-TDH [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 18:51:25 18/04/2008 | Topic Creator
What it comes down to is, spyro will be seeing his dark future with his own eyes. Spyro will have to face off the group called the Scappaten16. Scappeten16 will be messing/or shall I be saying, Dot hacking into his soul. With all of the personal problems that spyro faces, he will become darkness if he doesn't change his ways. Plus soon all eternal darkness will consume this world, it's only a matter of time. Spyro will have to face a new enemy, an enemy that has The Dark Master being part of them.
At the end spyro will realize that he was the Dark Master's son. this means that spyro could be part of Scappeten if he isn't careful.

this is for more information.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Last edited at 19:11:32 18/04/2008 by Forgotten World
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#2 Posted: 19:18:57 18/04/2008
Fakkkeee.... >.>
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#3 Posted: 22:37:18 18/04/2008
Strange where did you get this from?
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#4 Posted: 23:12:04 18/04/2008
Sounds fake to me...
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#5 Posted: 01:26:14 19/04/2008 | Topic Creator
More Information: verse one, Spyro wakes up metting hunter, later realizing that he lost all of his power. When Cynder brings Spyro back Spyro falls unconcious. Spyro has now been taugh to master fire, yet also been told that the dark master is exactly like Spyro in his sleep. When reunionion starts the temple gets attacked by the Dark Master's army. After the army has been defeated, Spyro and Cynder has been sent on a conquest to destroy the dark master. He has awoken. Later a new enemy appears, and their forteress is going to destroy the world in a different way. So they pull off their mission to seek out the new enemy. Yet the new enemy is seeking Spyro out to make him become the second Dark Master. Spyro now sees that the new enemy is somehow going into Spyro's life, and that Spyro must destroy the new enemy. during their mission cynder was kidnapped and MURDERED. later the new enemy sneak-attacks Spyro and traps him. Finally spyro defeats a general of the new enemy, but with him saying ;Cynder's blood will keep the place alive. in this instant Spyro finds Cynder's dead body.
---
Last edited at 01:26:59 19/04/2008 by Forgotten World
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#6 Posted: 01:36:46 19/04/2008
^smilie Ya sure Cynder dead. Krome wouldn't do that. One it is NOT a soap opera and TWO this is a game that entertains not only adults but young children. The person that wrote this propbably dislikes Cynder and just thought of a way to kill her off. No need to worry Cynder fans that this will not happen.

Note: Not trying to sound has though yelling or trying to be mean. Just making a statement.
#7 Posted: 02:13:00 19/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Verse TWO; Now Spyro wants revenge on whoever killed Cynder. once He makes a narrow escape through the Fortress and destroyes it, Spyro falls asleep again. This time he sees how the dark master lives and conquers. Now Spyro has all of the elements to destroy the foe. Later spyro finds that cynder is being remade into something diffrent, possibly evil. The being that is experimenting on Cynder controls all of your gems, and claims to call himself Shardillax. Now Spyro has the feeling that Shardillax killed cynder and is makeing Cynder evil. Later Spyro learns how to be much faster while doing a new style of fighting in his dream, Later spyro has another dream that shows him how to Ateleport, when next to a battle. Then we go to Spyro in the Dark master's lair. Spyro then sees that the gems were assigned by Shardillax to the dark master to spread to the whole world so he can fight in this world. Later we see a dark figure run across the hallway. After that this Mysterious figure appears and says "I'm sorry but your friend can't see you now". Then spyro fights a big monster, after that we see that this world is already falling into darkness, and the DM is missing in action.
---
Last edited at 15:59:43 19/04/2008 by Forgotten World
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#8 Posted: 03:30:10 19/04/2008
This sounds stupid, corny, and fake.

No, not corny; cliche`.
Last edited at 03:31:00 19/04/2008 by Shrazer320
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#9 Posted: 06:23:24 19/04/2008
...And young kid's age limit being 13?
---
You kicked who in the what now?
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#10 Posted: 06:39:09 19/04/2008
Na. Just some random story some one made up.
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#11 Posted: 08:36:31 19/04/2008
1. Dreams are NOT a reputable source of accurate information.

2. Fan fiction belongs in the "Fandom" section and/or appropriate websites such as FanFiction.net.

3. This story is worse than cliche', it sounds like a reiteration of the stroylines of ANB and TEN with a lot of random events thrown in, which range from mildly interesting to absolute nonsense to overwhelmingly idiotic.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#12 Posted: 09:40:54 19/04/2008
Quote: Twilight
1. Dreams are NOT a reputable source of accurate information.

2. Fan fiction belongs in the "Fandom" section and/or appropriate websites such as FanFiction.net.

3. This story is worse than cliche', it sounds like a reiteration of the stroylines of ANB and TEN with a lot of random events thrown in, which range from mildly interesting to absolute nonsense to overwhelmingly idiotic.

And thats why I hate Fan fiction >.>
#13 Posted: 16:13:17 19/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Disk one's other importance; Spyro meets Hunter, Malfous, Gaindex, Elora, Laito, And Shardillix. A mysterious figure comes to posess Spyro into joining the dark master. This world is being filled with terror and war, Lastly; Spyro sees a female dragon in the field. "this one is not Cynder."

Hunter=the most honered artcher.
Malfous=the most honered saveyor.
Gaindex=the greater of the trainers.
Elora=the one that brings light to the land and laito
laito=the one that brings the light spyro within him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disk Two; "Verse Three"; Much later on Spyro meets this mysterious figure again, yet he wants spyro to be part of his group. he claims that it would be impossible to defeat the Dark Master. He also calls himself Roxsinaracus. After that Spyro goes to the Adloua Kingdom, yet to only find out that they are beggining to leave. "Darkness is spreading toward us" But when Spyro looks at the sky he sees no darkness, but a beautiful night. But after his sleep the sky turns to thunderstorms. Soon when Spyro Falls asleep, He fights off the young Dark Master in a kingdom of light. After ha awakes, he sees the kingdom of light turned to darkness.

the kingdom of light was the place where the DM was born.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

verse four; Soon after he goes to the dungon of the level he sees Shardillax again. This time they battle each other, yet without crystal power, shardillax is easy. then he meets Shardillax again when he has full crystal power. After the hard fight, Spyro meets Roxsinaracus again, yet now he is going to trick Spyro. The DM is going to have a power that is going to destroy Spyro, mening that spyro is going to have to fiy away. Now Spyro goes to the palace of faries, where spyro is going to meet Zoe to master Ateleportation for real. After Spyro's last sudden sleep, the world starts to turn to darkness. On his way He meets two enemies that are as powerful as the DM ;like shardillax; These beings clame to have slaughtered Cynder, yet at the end spyro meets Roxsinaracus for the last time. This time Roxsinaracus will destroy spyro, but he has been stopped by avalar and the world savers. then spyro faces a truth that [b]the DM was spyro's father. now spyro faces off the DM, at the end spyro did the most powerful fury move that a dragon ever did. Spyro is releaved to see that the DM is destroyed by his son, ..or not, yet this world is no longer going to be messd with. the DARKEST HOUR was when the whole world was becoming darkness.

;ending theme; when Spyro goes back to see his reunion everybody realizes that Cynder has died. Not only that But spyro now has to go to other worlds to stop the Skapeten16.

Disk two other Importance: spyro discovers what the Skapeten16 is, you meet zoe, the one that gives all light to the world, and you meet shottey the assassin, with Arovaultt, possibly Ripto. Lastly you defeat the dreadwing Prince and the Dreadwing King.

Levels: well of souls Ruins....home...home being destroyed-dreadwing palace......lumenent forest...N-tro fortress.......possesed volcano......caves fo darkness....the DM's palace......Disk two evil caves.....light kingom....adloua kingdom....neon,s frezzer.....thorn forest..shardillax's kingdom......zoe's palace....the darkest hour..........the ending.

PS2 size=895MB D1=390MB D2=505MB FL=150MB FM=45MB

ps3 size=15.5GB P1=7.5GB P2=8GB

DS size=24.1MB P1=11MB P2=13.1MB
---
Last edited at 19:38:54 19/04/2008 by Forgotten World
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#14 Posted: 05:29:26 20/04/2008
Most console games these days are double layered to remove the need for two disks.
You seem to putting a lot of work into this fallacy but it would seem that still no one but you believes a word of it.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
#15 Posted: 19:53:36 20/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Twilight
Most console games these days are double layered to remove the need for two disks.
You seem to putting a lot of work into this fallacy but it would seem that still no one but you believes a word of it.

Well, Only four of you compleatly dissagree with me so far. This would only be a possibility to weather all of this happens. Plus these events would be educated by, the company, rumor of spyro in 1985, spyro lossing all his power. The DM being the most powerful dragon in the world, a connection of the storyline, you guys thinking that spyro will become the DM, thank you someone. This being the last game, plus, what some of the websites are saying, some sounding too crazy, "like being worse than me. These are the connections that you should be looking for to write all of a possible story down.

Okay, well Dark52 do you have any more imformation about the game? It's just to see how accurite my story is. Since VU studios is soo wierd with keeping games that other companies have made lately.
---
Last edited at 19:55:10 20/04/2008 by Forgotten World
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#16 Posted: 20:03:08 20/04/2008
Can i just say this: stop sending more of your fandom stuff coz no-one belives u. PLUS: if u wanna post it so bad, post it in the Fandom part of the forum...dont take that the wrong way or anything i just wanted to clear my mind n say what i thort...smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#17 Posted: 22:20:03 20/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lover of Spyro
Can i just say this: stop sending more of your fandom stuff coz no-one belives u. PLUS: if u wanna post it so bad, post it in the Fandom part of the forum...dont take that the wrong way or anything i just wanted to clear my mind n say what i thort...smilie

Wierd, I thought that it was already on the fandom part of the fourm. smilie
---
#18 Posted: 22:22:23 20/04/2008
i dont think it is...then again i havent really looked
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#19 Posted: 22:25:37 20/04/2008 | Topic Creator
i dont think it is...then again i havent really looked

Well it does say Fandom on my computer.
---
#20 Posted: 22:30:29 20/04/2008
oh r8...soz am lke REALLY tires coz where i am, its 11:30PM and ive been drinking coffee to stay awake but hen i went hyper(as Frisby will know) and now im like falling to sleep..
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#21 Posted: 22:32:36 20/04/2008 | Topic Creator
oh r8...soz am lke REALLY tires coz where i am, its 11:30PM and ive been drinking coffee to stay awake but hen i went hyper(as Frisby will know) and now im like falling to sleep..

So you now realize that this is on fandom now, right?
---
Last edited at 22:33:23 20/04/2008 by Forgotten World
#22 Posted: 22:34:43 20/04/2008
yeah...but my visions going blurry so if i misread or type sumthing weird then dont blame me!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#23 Posted: 22:39:56 20/04/2008 | Topic Creator
yeah...but my visions going blurry so if i misread or type sumthing weird then dont blame me!!

Right! So why don't you go to bed now and get some rest for the next day, because it is very late. Besides, you are getting very tired and you Really should get some rest. Okay?
---
#24 Posted: 22:43:19 20/04/2008
wots the point in sleep? i can never get to sleep! and besides, its only school!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#25 Posted: 22:58:25 20/04/2008 | Topic Creator
wots the point in sleep? i can never get to sleep! and besides, its only school!!

Wow I always go to bed on a regular basis at 10:00 at night, so that I will be able to succeed in school. >.>
---
#26 Posted: 23:00:54 20/04/2008
i do okay in school, but i like to be the class clown with ma m8s
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#27 Posted: 23:05:41 20/04/2008 | Topic Creator
i do okay in school, but i like to be the class clown with ma m8s

"Sigh" Okay lets get back on topic. <.<
---
#28 Posted: 23:07:06 20/04/2008
soz but i carnt..i give up, im GUNNA BED!! bye
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me