Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > Skylanders Universe (online) - Flora Guide with Photos
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Universe (online) - Flora Guide with Photos [CLOSED]
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#1 Posted: 17:32:06 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I haven't seen any posts about this, so please let me know if it's already been posted.

In the Skylanders Universe (online game) you can collect all Flora for a Botanist Medal and 1000 Gold Reward.

*You MUST use a character of the same element to collect their respective flora, or the discovery will not register.

If you collected a new plant with the correct element character, but the flora did not register, the game is probably glitching.
The game has been glitching like crazy lately so I haven't completed mine yet, but a friend sent me his screenshots.

Hopefully this information is helpful to some of you. smilie

[User Posted Image]

AIR
[User Posted Image]

LIFE
[User Posted Image]

UNDEAD
[User Posted Image]

EARTH
[User Posted Image]

FIRE
[User Posted Image]

WATER
[User Posted Image]

MAGIC
[User Posted Image]

TECH
[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#2 Posted: 17:58:14 28/10/2011
the design of theese floras are awesome.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Lord_of_Sheeps Gold Sparx Gems: 2352
#3 Posted: 18:52:34 28/10/2011
Oh my god.

I love you for this, I've been trying to find out which plant belongs to who and I've been tearing my hair out just trying to figure it out.
#4 Posted: 18:56:17 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lord_of_Sheeps
Oh my god.

I love you for this, I've been trying to find out which plant belongs to who and I've been tearing my hair out just trying to figure it out.

You're welcome! It was driving me crazy as well! I think most of the plants show up on the Mainland but sometimes they're at friend's skylands as well. I found most of them all on the Mainland. But game has been glitching so I'm still missing one, even though I've FOUND it 3 times!... grr.

If you highlight the plant it will show you a little icon that indicates which Element it belongs to.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:57:02 28/10/2011 by BerryShaker
#5 Posted: 19:05:58 28/10/2011
Quote: BerryShaker
Oh my god.

You're welcome! It was driving me crazy as well! I think most of the plants show up on the Mainland but sometimes they're at friend's skylands as well. I found most of them all on the Mainland. But game has been glitching so I'm still missing one, even though I've FOUND it 3 times!... grr.

If you highlight the plant it will show you a little icon that indicates which Element it belongs to.

Yeah that's happened to me alot as well.

Though I'm partially confrused on the Aeternal Flame and Spitfire names. When I went up to one of the two on the mailand, it would call them by the other, so seeing this confuses me a bit.
#6 Posted: 19:23:18 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh my god.

Though I'm partially confrused on the Aeternal Flame and Spitfire names. When I went up to one of the two on the mailand, it would call them by the other, so seeing this confuses me a bit.

YES! That's totally weird, I see them swapped on mainland as well. Strange, i wonder if the guide or mainland is wrong?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:25:10 28/10/2011 by BerryShaker
#7 Posted: 19:33:34 28/10/2011

YES! That's totally weird, I see them swapped on mainland as well. Strange, i wonder if the guide or mainland is wrong?

I'm not sure, its got me all boggled up in my head at the moment.
#8 Posted: 19:36:44 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator

I'm not sure, its got me all boggled up in my head at the moment.

Haha I didn't even notice honestly before you pointed it out, I submitted a bug tracker ticket for it.
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#9 Posted: 20:33:00 28/10/2011
Wow! :D cool :)
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#10 Posted: 23:05:28 28/10/2011
Great work!

It glitched up on me a couple times before too. It worked eventually though.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#11 Posted: 20:04:17 20/12/2011
Is there a way to control which plants are growing on my skyland? I alway get the wrong ones....
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#12 Posted: 20:09:27 20/12/2011
I dunno... the plant are supposed to match your skylanders maybe it's bacause of the new change...
---
THE END IS NEAR
#13 Posted: 20:23:12 20/12/2011
I don't think it's cuz of the update. It was always the same. Many Undead and Fire Plants. But I actually need Water, Magic and Air...
---

#14 Posted: 20:38:09 20/12/2011
I wondered this, but the short answer is no. They randomly grow depending on how many Skylanders of that element you have (the Skylander's favorite plant grows once you own him/her).

I keep getting the wrong ones too though, regardless of which Skylanders have been registered :/
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#15 Posted: 20:39:57 20/12/2011
in that case wander in the mainland all the plant grow here no exception
---
THE END IS NEAR
#16 Posted: 20:47:08 20/12/2011
Quote: nitendofan92
in that case wander in the mainland all the plant grow here no exception

But unfortunatly most of them are just lv1 plants...
---

#17 Posted: 20:54:42 20/12/2011
^This, and I still have problems finding Magic plants. It's gonna take forever to get that Medal :/
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#18 Posted: 21:36:49 20/12/2011
so what? their level don't count...
---
THE END IS NEAR
#19 Posted: 21:38:52 20/12/2011
Levels count if you're trying to get your boost up quickly.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#20 Posted: 21:40:09 20/12/2011
well in that case you just wait to get more skylanders or get the appropriate totem
---
THE END IS NEAR
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me