darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Co-Op People Attacking Each Other Possibility?????
Page 1 of 1
Co-Op People Attacking Each Other Possibility????? [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#1 Posted: 15:27:20 14/04/2008 | Topic Creator
This is something I thought of probably occuring if there is a two-player co-op mode in this game. It happened in Crash Of The Titans, it's happened in previous games, and it might happen again in this game. (Although I'd prefer this game to not include the feature of attacking fellow characters and being able to kill them then and there, since my brother always likes to hit/kill me in those types of games and I hardly make any progress in a game like this.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
arathyne Blue Sparx Gems: 607
#2 Posted: 20:39:00 14/04/2008
LAWL. It's funneh when you fight each other in co-op but then again you can always play by yourself smilie.
---
Cynder FTW! smilie
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#3 Posted: 21:52:47 14/04/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
This is something I thought of probably occuring if there is a two-player co-op mode in this game. It happened in Crash Of The Titans, it's happened in previous games, and it might happen again in this game. (Although I'd prefer this game to not include the feature of attacking fellow characters and being able to kill them then and there, since my brother always likes to hit/kill me in those types of games and I hardly make any progress in a game like this.)

THAT SpyroGamer2008 is just simply strange that you can attack each other in CotT.I wouldn't know because I couldn't figure out how to do two player on Crash of the Titans but I couldn't figure out how...
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#4 Posted: 22:14:29 14/04/2008
It would get annoying if you're playing with a littlle brother or sister that likes to attack you.(what SpyroGamer2008 said)Also,most co-op games don't allow you to attack your partners.
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 22:17:56 14/04/2008
Friendly Fire? I doubt it.

However, I will acknowledge the addition of a co-op battle mode with two thumbs up! b^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#6 Posted: 22:24:35 14/04/2008
Quote: HIR
Friendly Fire? I doubt it.

However, I will acknowledge the addition of a co-op battle mode with two thumbs up! b^.^b

Me too!smilie I'd love to beat my younger siblings up!>:-D (but then I already do that in Brawl,but...)
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#7 Posted: 00:12:17 15/04/2008
i doubt and hope nobody would do that!
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
Last edited at 02:36:38 17/04/2008 by sapphire
#8 Posted: 04:03:56 16/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I think the reason why my brother does suicide on some co-op games that are possible to hit your partner is probably because of how "slow" I appear to be playing. I usually like to take my time progressing through the game so I don't end up missing any items (if there are any) and don't end up coming back to the level. But all my brother likes to do is rush through the level so he can "finish" it and immediately skip through any cut-scenes (if he's able to) so he can get right back to the gameplay and immediately try to either kill me or speed throughout the level, paying no mind to any items in the game. (And he wonders why I am able to find most of the items in these types of games and am able to complete them 100%.) My brother even sometimes hits my character I'm controlling sometimes in games like these in order to kill me quickly and be able to run away from the spot I'm at just to continue throughout the level. Sometimes he really irritates me when I'm playing with him on two-player. But, even though he gets annoying sometimes because of his constant suicide playing habits, I couldn't have asked for a better brother than him.
---
sillyworld Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 04:44:32 16/04/2008
what would be the point in this?
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#10 Posted: 12:31:08 16/04/2008
I would LOVE to kill my partner! smilie

Maybe it sounds crazy, but it makes the game more realistic, and then i could totally beat my mom! I don't have any siblings to ruin the fun, and if i don't won't to fight my mom anymore i just leave her behind, coz she would NEVER find the way trough the game without my help! So she can:
1. Listen when i say stop, or 2. Get left with a force of apes!

LOL that would be cool! smilie
#11 Posted: 15:36:26 16/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I don't know, "sillyworld". I'm just saying that if this is included in this upcoming game, this is what would happen to me when I'd play this game.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me