Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My sonic fanfic [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 05:54:21 23/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Its not very good and Im not putting it in chapters or anything,but here it is so far:

The young hedgehog opened her eyes and yawned,today was her first day at the new boarding school."Greeeeeat..." she said sarcastically.She pulled the blankets over her head and pretended that she hadn't woken up yet.One of her blue spines stuck out and betrayed the fact that she was onyl pretending.
"Geddup lazy spines!" Her twin brother said,his voice was deep and he did not sound very happy.When she did not get up he proceded to puch her off the bed.She landed on the wooden floor with a 'thud'."Sven!What what that for?" She asked through the pile of blankets on ehr head.
"You weren't gettin' up Sora...we need ta get ready fer school...." Sven said,smiling a little.He looked almost exactly like Sonic except for the fact that he had dyed the tips of his quils purple and his eyes were red.
Sora laughed a little and pulled the blankets off ehr head,she looked almost identical to her twin brither except that she had dyed the tips of her quils pink instead of purple. "Lets get ready..."

Sora and Sven,now dressed in their new schools uniforms,ran out to catch the bus.It was idiling near their house."Waiiiit!" Sora called out,running ahead of Sven.She made it to the bus and smiled before Sven bowled her over and raced into the bus.Sora stood up and pulled a face,then sat down by herself.In the seats across the aisle there were 3 girls sitting together,one was a purple echidna with blood red eyes,one was a fox which resembled a girly version of Tails and the last one was a brave looking blue hedgehog with a green fringe.She watched for a little while as they talked and laughed.Then she looked around the rest of the bus.In the seat behind the girls was a tiger who was staring at the Echidna,he had a strange look in his eyes.A couple of seats ahead of her there was 4 guys,a black hedgehog with red highlights on his quills,a blue hedgehog who looked a lot like she did a red echidna who looked like the purple one and a fox.In the seat behind her sat her brother,looking bored already.
"Lighten up Sora and stop scowling." Sven said,he had a pair of dark sunglasses on.Sora rolled her eyes and looked to the back of the bus,there was just two girls,a pink hedgehog who looked quizically at her and a yellow-ish gold brown echidna who looked as bored as her brother."This is going to be a looong year..." Sora muttered as the bus started to move.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
SpyroGeneration Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#2 Posted: 01:29:59 01/02/2012
I like it. Its awesome.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 02:31:57 05/03/2012
it's rather good
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me