Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Sonic Transformers [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#1 Posted: 08:05:42 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Fan fic of my RP. Also I am not including the awful human characters from the movie. Also I will be keeping the Sonic characters in character. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

A black hedgehog with red highlights in his quills, white fur on his chest, dark skin, and crimson eyes; wearing black and white shoes, white gloves with a red and black bracelets, and a black leather jacket ran his fingers through his quills out of boredom. His name was Shadow. He couldn't stand being in the classroom with people around him. Ever since his friend Maria who was a human girl with blond hair and blue eyes, that wore a blue dress had died he had closed himself off from the world. He glanced up at the clock and was revealed that it was one minute away from the bell. The words of the teacher seemed like a blur to Shadow. Finally the glorious sound of the bell had reached Shadow's ears. He was the first to get out of his desk and leave the classroom.

Once outside all Shadow wanted to do was go home. Because he was so focused on this he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. Next thing he knew he bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it!" a female voice snapped.

Shadow saw the voice came from a female hedgehog with black guills that also had red highlights except her quills were pulled into a pony tail and she had bangs that hung infront of her left eye. She wore a purple shirt that cut off around her shoulders, white boots, white gloves with gold bracelets, and blue jeans. Her eyes were crimson.

"Hmph." was all Shadow replied.

"Hmph is all you can say?" Darkness said.

"No. I just don't want to deal with your complaining..." Shadow started, but paused because he did not know her name.

"Darkness." she answered without him asking.

"Well Darkness like I said I don't have time for your complaining." Shadow replied in a bit of a harsh tone.

Darkness rolled her eyes and said "Yeah whatever." before walking off.

Shadow shook his head before continuing on. Once outside of the school Shadow Was walking down the school steps until he was spotted.

"Hey slowpoke!" a voice laughed.

Shadow turned his head to see a familiar green hawk, with blue eyes, red boots, goggles on his head, and a red racer jacket. He was in a green sports car. This was Jet the Hawk.

"Still don't have a car do we?" Jet laughed.

Shadow didn't reply, but instead shot a glare toward the green hawk. Jet was always the one to gloat which annoyed Shadow as much as it did to anyone else. Jet just laughed at Shadow's reaction.

"I thought so." Jet smirked, "You'll never be better than me with out a car."

Jet let out one last laugh before driving off. Shadow clenched his fists in angry. He had enough of that bird's gloating. He decided he was going to by a car just to make Jet shut up. As Shadow walked away he did not notice that Darkness saw the whole thing. She actually admired how Shadow acted toward Jet. She grinned at this before climbing onto her black motorcycle and taking off. While the planet of Mobious does have a lot of places that due sell cars Shadow unfortunately had to go to the cheapest he could find due to not having a lot of money.

"Hi welcome to Cheap Cars! We sell cars cheap!" proclaimed the car's salesman.

Shadow groaned at this, but he knew he had to bare through it. After minutes of searching, shadow had not seen any cars that caught his interest, that is till he spot one. He eyes laid upon an old yellow car with two black stripes. For some unknown reason Shadow felt drawn to the car, as if he was meant to find it. He walked up to the car and got in the driver's seat. When he laid his hand on the steering wheel he felt a strange feeling course through his body. It was as if the car chosen him for something.

Finally Shadow said "I'll take this one."

He handed the car's salesman the money for the car. He dusted off the steering wheel and saw a strange symbol on it. Shadow touched the symbol and it almost seemed to glow red. Shadow removed his hand and placed it back on the steering wheel. He backed out of the parking lot and headed home. Unknown to Shadow one of the car's mirrors turned toward him before going back to it's original position.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#2 Posted: 08:46:57 22/10/2011
Nice,it seems really good so far. ^-^
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Silex Green Sparx Gems: 184
#3 Posted: 01:28:09 07/02/2012
Amazing so far!!! Best combo for a FanFic ever!!!! smilie I love Sonic and I love Transformers!!!! smilie
---
"Why are you always trying to fit in, when you weren't born as a puzzle piece?"- PyroFox
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me