Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Nizla - Trails in The Dark [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 13:50:04 21/10/2011 | Topic Creator
My name is that which is feared by many and known by more, whether out of fear or hate and regret. It is a name of my own, one which none could understand anymore than they could understand me my self. I was born into evil, without a heart that beats. But lately now, I can feel a pain where a pulsing wasn't.
My name, or my title really, is Nizla Shadowcaster.
Nizla is a name given to me at birth, simple enough. Although 'Shadowcaster' is a title given to those who fear me, due to my preferance of spells, i suppose. I've never been fond of the name, but proud of it all the same. A title is a title, a referrance of being. And without such a name i would be nothing in other's eyes. Nothing. Though every now and again i wish to be nothing, to be non-existant and all but a dream.

I remember the day so clearly, the day my heart first stirred, and i actually 'felt' anything. I remember that i had shifted into my usual form, which i can't remember if it really is my own or one i took. I remember so clearly, staring into the mirror at my long black hair and bright green eyes, the cresant shaped marks around my eyes and the long battle robes drapped about myself. I smirked grimmly at my self, turning from the mirror and starting out of my chamber, wherest my mother let me go to be alone. Even though i really didn't value such a place, it came in handy. I proceed down the long spiralling stairs made of metal, going nearly silently in the pitch black tower stained with blood and tears of mortals. I knew Mother would be waiting for me, being as she is and was a being of emense power. It wasn't hard to tell when she wanted to see me. After all, usualy if she wanted to see anyone they'd tremble in fear, but not i. And so i continued, down the stairs, through the dimly lit courtyard an through the dead garden of where my mother often stood. My mother had nor real form, nor does she today. And so, she in the form of a blacken figure, invisible to all that wouldn't have known such a form, turned to me. And with a form of smile she spoke in a dark voice, one extended with not even a fraction of her sheer power and malice. "Dearst Nizla, my oldest daughter. I have a task for you to carry out concerning the mortals which hast decided to turn against me. Nizla, i wish for you to kill them. Will you cxarry out this task." It was a trick question, not even a question, if i said no i would be killed and left to reform. And so, with a nod, i answered 'Yes'. She didn't need to tell me where i was going, as i knew all too well she was speaking of not a fell mortals, but many of them.
She was speaking of the kindom that had rivalled her for years, upon years. And i was going to kill them for her.
--

I'll write more soon. I'm just in school right now... *sweat drop*.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 14:48:17 21/10/2011 | Topic Creator
It only took me a short while to prepare, mostly for gathering asorted scrolls and potions. Then i proceed form the fortress of a home which i adress as my own. I walked outside of it, into the world lit only by faint moonlight. "We have work, do we?" Called a male voice, which belonged to the Shadow Dragon, Thorn. Across from me, leaning again the wall of the long fence was a tall male with mess hair as black as my own with eyes bright enough to rival mine, which sat under eye brows bent in annoyance. He was wearing 'talon's mail' or leather armor that was enchanted so that it would not tear when Thorn transform to his truw dragonic form. Though, if you didn't know any better you'd address Thorn as my brother, or relative. Even though that isn't completely inacurate, it high annoys me when it happens. Thorn stared at me, with narrowed eyes, awaiting an answer. Even though he really didn't need and answer, i nodded and smirked, "We do. We're going to bring Tirth to it's knee's." 'Your mother's sure giving us a run for our money this time." Thorn said shaking his head, and pushing off of the wall walking towards me, "Are you sure we can handle such a feat?" This confused me, and i sighed, replying in a tone of anger or maybe sheer annoyance, "Why do question my abilities? Are you afraid for your won life, Thorn? Just shut up and fly." This response must not have pleased him, but i didn't check. And he didn't answer. He simply sighed, turning away from me, wings sprouting on his back, followed by a tail growning and scales covering him. He grew in size and hunched over, and be one could blink he was a dragon, his talon's mail holding. Thorn turned his head back towards me,his eyes unchanged except for size, i being able to see all of his long and sharp horns and teeth. "Get on, Already... Before the mortals die of old age." I climbed onto his back without problem.
Thorn flapped his large wings, wind catching under the leathery lightness of the membrane, and we in the air. Usually, this would have been when me and Thorn conversed, but we didn't that time. I sat on his back in silence, a silence that neither of us would brake. I watched as the stars above sat stilly while the ground below us pasted at rapid speed. I remember thinking of how such a difference was so alarming, just like the difference between my kind and mortals. Mortals lives flying be so rapidly, while i was going to be the same forever. What seemed like hours past, me lost so far lost within my own thoughs that when Thorn finally did land i almost fell off. "You should be more careful, Nizla." He said simply, and i grummbled some insult at him, jumping off of him with a loud thud. Before i could turn around to look at him, he was humanoid again. "Don't worry, Thorn. I can't take care of myself!" I shouted at him, and he smiled at me, "I relize that, although you're still far too reckless." I didn't answer him, i only turned back infront of me to gather my bearings. I stood in the middle of a large wheat feild, lit only by moonlight. And in the middle of this feild, was a running river, and beyond that river and the peek of the horizen was Tirth, the very place we came to destroy. I still had ages to walk, being as it would be unwise to give my self away by riding Thorn.
I remember as we walked that I spotted many animals, mostly small ones. I also noticed that Thorn would have to eat soon so that we wouldn't have purchase anything from the mortals before the fight, if we weren't found out. I told Thorn he could hunt until he was full. Sadly enough i was there for a long time, standing be the river and waiting for Thorn to come back. He didn't return until dawn, saying as he landed beside me, "You try filling up on only mice and birds." I didn't turn to face him, I just started walking towards our target once again. He wasn't very happy about that. "Hey, why are you so upset with me all of a sudden?" Once again I didn't answer him, and he started after me at a run, "Nizla, you're acting stubborn... what's wrong?" "You really think talking to me as if I am but a child is going to make me feel better? What a moron you are!" Thorn chuckled at this, and replied, "Well, I got you to answer me, didn't I?" I turned around sharply and hit him, turning back around and continued walking, Thorn following me laughing his head off.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:47:10 22/10/2011 by NightBlade
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#3 Posted: 12:07:28 29/11/2011
Whoa...... Thats gonna have to wait......
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me