Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Facility [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 05:13:47 21/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah,trying again....and with some help I hope that I can get this riiight....
*SIGH* here it goes again.Chapter 1...

Chapter 1

Pippin stared up at the ceiling,she had tried to move,but was too weak.'Where am I?This is not the orphanage...I know its not...w-where am I?" she though,unable to muster enough energy to speak.She studied the ceiling,it was concrete...with several cracks vivible.Something dripped onto her face.It was not water,it was heavier.She looked for where the drop had come from and gasped.Another red drop fell onto her face and landed inbetween her eyes.'b-blood!' she thought,eyes widening.Where was this place??

Trinity yawned and tried to turn over,something restrained her."Pip....leggo o' my wrist....." she mumbled,pulling at whatever was restraining her wrist.A sudden burst of pain shot through her arm and her eyes opened,"Okay....whats going on here?" she said,looking at her wrists.They were shackled to the wall,and underneath the shackles she had rubbed herself raw.A small trickle of blood ran down her arm,"W-whats happened?WHy am I not in the orphanage anymore??" she asked loudly.It was too dark to see where she was.

Xion sighed and sat up,"SHUT IT TRIN!" he yelled.He felt wretched.He tried to stand and saw his wrists and ankles bound,"So....this isnt the cellar of the orphanage...." he muttered.Xion looked around,it looked like he was in a big concrete cell."This is new..." he said.He was alone in the cell,and his ankles and wrists were raw from pulling at the shackles."Oww...." he muttered,looking at the damage,"THis definately aint good..."

Kailie awoke with a moan,her head throbbed."quiiiiet......" she mumbled.She was face down on the concrete floor of her cell.Her wrists were shackled to the wall and she had a chain around her waist,also attatched to the wall.She was not going to get up any time soon.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 10:25:25 21/10/2011
Pff, face down on floor. X3 nice.

May i ask why we're posting this...?
#3 Posted: 10:27:28 21/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I dont know...I was bored and if I started writing this again my friends would not let me see the end of it so here it is~
---
#4 Posted: 10:33:17 21/10/2011
Oookayyyy....... *sweat drops* Not what I meant... If we post it all, we can't publish it because they'd do a background check(they are the publishers) and probably- no, definitely find it.
Do you WANT them finding this site? O.O
#5 Posted: 10:42:01 21/10/2011 | Topic Creator
*sweatdrop* nooo.....never mind then... -____-
---
#6 Posted: 10:43:04 21/10/2011
Exactly......... That'd be BADDER THAN BAD... O-O
#7 Posted: 10:45:53 21/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeeeeeah
---
#8 Posted: 11:00:57 21/10/2011
So...
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#9 Posted: 05:42:51 16/02/2012
Please continue smilie smilie
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me