Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Subtle Doubts [CLOSED]
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#1 Posted: 01:59:38 21/10/2011 | Topic Creator
It was a cold, brisk night with a quarter moon starting to rise up to the middle of the sky. A shadow-like figure weaved through the trees, dragging something behind. It was a silent kill but, it was difficult.

"Where to go...." he thought to himself. The girl knew too much! What else was he supossed to do? Let her run to the police? "There." he thought, stopping in front of a swift currented river. "Goodnight...and sweet dreams..." he said to the girl's lifeless corpe. He let the girls body float down, slowly sinking. Suddenly his phone began to ring, shattering the silence.

"Hello?" He asked, quietly and calmly.

"Roy! Where are you?" It was Gene. AGAIN. When will he learn to leave me alone?! Roy thought groaning quietly.

"First of all, I was taking care of some....business...."He said, getting redy to hang up," Is THAT so hard to realize?!!!" He shouted, slamming the phone shut. "I swear to God, he is going to drive me to insanity one of these days...." he grumbled to himself. He looked at the time, and in bold blue numbers it said: 12:45 A.M.

The next morning was not much better; the news was covering the girl's starnge disappearance. Roy sat with a cup of coffee, mindlessly sipping it and watching the TV with a groggy look on his face. "...With Hayley Karson's disappearance, no one has any idea where she is at, and she is not answering her cell phone." Thank you for stating the obvious!!

Roy sighed,looking over at the girl's cell phone,"Why don't they get it? The murderer is going to take out the SIM card..." He murmured, taking a drink of the coffee,"Ooh....hot coffee, hot coffee." Once again, his phone began to ring. "What is it?" He grumbled.

"Roy, do you know anything, and I mean anything, about the girl on the news?" It was Roy's boss, Norman.

Roy chuckled quietly,"Norman, she knew way too much, and enough to put you out of business, and me in the hot seat. Meaning, I being in Death Row." He said, reasonably.

Norman growled," I don't give a damn. Did you KILL the goddamn girl?!" He shouted.

"Yes. I DID kill the girl. To save both our ****ing asses!" Roy shouted back, hanging up. Roy grumbled to himself, "Cocky little incolent bastard....." he threw the empty mug at the window, shattering both. A single picture hung on the wall. A family of three. Roy, his wife, Kate, and their son, Sajin. Norman had took Roy's family twenty months ago, on Sajin's 9th birthday, and several days before Roy's and Kate's anniversary. But it didn't matter to Norman, he wanted a cold hunter, and he was about to get one.

(Leaving of here.smilie)
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 01:59:38 22/10/2011
It's ok, could use some more description as well some explaining of the world, time, and characters.
though it's still good, EZ. (read as easy)
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#3 Posted: 02:06:45 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
(Haha, yaya you called me EZ!) Oh, i mention more in a couple more paragraphs.
---
#4 Posted: 02:11:12 22/10/2011
ok! still, good job! And yes, for now on, you are EZ! .... until you out grow that and change your name again...!
---
#5 Posted: 02:14:37 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I doubt I'll ever change my name again. I am an assassin(or an Espada at the moment)
---
#6 Posted: 02:15:39 22/10/2011
we'll see...
I'm currently an obsessed touhou fan...
---
#7 Posted: 02:19:05 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes, what is touhou?
---
#8 Posted: 02:24:53 22/10/2011
touhou is a series of bullet hell shoot 'em up games made in japan that has a very large following and number of PVs and arranges.
the story follows a shrine maiden, Reimu, and a magician, Marisa, as well as a few other characters.
---
#9 Posted: 02:26:25 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh. sounds pretty cool. :)
---
#10 Posted: 02:31:47 22/10/2011
it is, i love the song arranges! They're pretty! the themes themselves are awesome as well. for instance... suika's theme!
Suika being an oni.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzlrlsw9o2o
and i love Fujiwara no Mokou's theme, and Nue houjuu's! actually, i can't really say there are any i really dislike...
---
#11 Posted: 02:33:15 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay. smilie I am going to go type somemore. 'D
---
#12 Posted: 02:34:07 22/10/2011
awesome!
I'm writing a story too! (hopefully i won't loose inspiration for this one... )
---
#13 Posted: 02:37:10 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
(YOU BETTER NOT! D:<) xD
---
#14 Posted: 02:38:13 22/10/2011
i really hope i don't! Actually, it's a story i've had in my head for years, being as it's following my oldest character... so i know exactly where I'm going, i just gotta put it into words.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me