Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro Realms are the Real World
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Realms are the Real World [CLOSED]
cpay97 Ripto Gems: 172
#1 Posted: 20:45:41 20/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Note: This is written based on the belief that the Forgotten Realms are the original realms in the TLOS series. This ties in to my Spyro-timeline theory, saying that the Sorceress banished them from the original realms(which I believe to be the far east, because the islands could easily be Indonesia and such, and dragons are recorded in their culture earliest and most prominently.) to the dragon realms(Which I believe to be Africa, Europe, most of Russia, and the middle east.)

Earlier I got board in class and drew a map of the world. Then, my mind drifted to the Spyro forums. While I was doing that, I started mapping out where places in the Spyro Realms could be, based on geography, climate, and culture. I put Artisans in England, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, most of France, Italy and Greece, and parts of North Africa; then Peacekeepers in the Sahara desert and the middle-east. The Magic Crafters are in the Alps, Scandinavia, and Western Russia. Beast Makers are in the central African area, Dream Weavers I believe to be in the Eastern Europe, and Far west to west Russia. Gnasty's world, I believe to be in Central, northern Russia.

Then I started getting into TLOS. The Islands, I believe, are Japan and Indonesia, and various other Pacific Islands. I have not established precise locations for TLOS, so if you think of them, please tell me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me