Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Legend of Cupcake: Dawn Of The Dead
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Cupcake: Dawn Of The Dead [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4124
#1 Posted: 15:04:29 01/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, I guess this is the last story I write for a while, so this should be good...
Also, remember, this story is going to be pretty long, with all the elements and characters...
LET THE STORY TIME COMMENCE!

Prologue

A war broke out long ago, causing two essential tribes, the water dragons and the sweets dragons to go extinct. All that was left was a few eggs. Only three eggs for the water dragons, and two for the sweets dragons. One egg was very under developed, and she is the dragoness that this story is about, the one who saves humanity from ultimate destruction at the hand of a cruel, unloving dragon, and his siblings. Two of the water dragon eggs were stolen, leaving the secret egg of the serpent dragon behind. The two dragon eggs were kept nearby a pair of dark crystals, and the baby dragons were corrupted at birth, were taught only black magic, and evil spells. Their water elements faded little by little as years went by. The other water dragon egg, however, was unlike his siblings, and did not have legs. He has opposable thumbs, like his serpent mother. He lived his life underwater, sometimes coming up to the surface. He often wished he was a terra-aquatic dragon, like his father. Now, the two sweets dragons had lived strange and partially awful lives. One hatched, leaving the mountain temple. She went on through a life of exploration and treasure hunting. The other one, Cupcake, who was tiny and underdeveloped, was flooded out of the temple during a heavy rainstorm. She was found by a female cat from a small village. The cat cared for Cupcake and called her "Strudel." One day, Cupcake was chased away from the camp and ran off to a temple. What happened? Well, you'll just have to read the next chapter...
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:52:55 22/10/2011 by lolwhut
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2 Posted: 20:29:36 03/10/2011
Cool! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me