Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Raven Meets Her Match [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#251 Posted: 06:01:38 15/11/2011 | Topic Creator
the thing is, though, i usually won't stand up for myself, but i can be protective of friends and family.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#252 Posted: 06:02:25 15/11/2011
=.= You are so pathetic sometimes..
#253 Posted: 06:09:21 15/11/2011 | Topic Creator
what? i just don't care what people think about me, so i ignore them.
---
#254 Posted: 06:15:28 15/11/2011
I know... v-v
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#255 Posted: 06:45:02 15/11/2011
Interesting. smilie I finally caught up. Whew....lots happened.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#256 Posted: 06:57:13 15/11/2011
smilie Yuuup!
And now:
Lookie what I found!! smilie

Oh, and this one. Go to 0:47, that's epic!! smilie and at 1:17. and 1:22... smilie and 1:52.
#257 Posted: 18:06:58 15/11/2011 | Topic Creator
oh, i've seen those videos before. smilie i've seen a lot of them actually. X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIbH0GL5HX4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1JEJO85bk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmrVuxHwpgI

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:00 15/11/2011 by Cynder09
#258 Posted: 22:52:21 15/11/2011
Seriously, though, that Pochahantus(sp? Whatever.) pic is epicness! smilie

I'll watch em later. smilie
#259 Posted: 22:59:51 15/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, it is. X3

ok. two of them are Taylor Swift, and one of them is Skillet. X3
---
#260 Posted: 11:37:17 16/11/2011
OOC: Pffff. smilie
#261 Posted: 19:08:01 16/11/2011 | Topic Creator
you saw the videos? X3
---
#262 Posted: 00:59:21 17/11/2011
A few. smilie
#263 Posted: 01:13:07 17/11/2011 | Topic Creator
i've seen a lot of them. X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJLFnnvCZJI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W9f1F8K10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMqsjRtPsyc
---
#264 Posted: 01:27:37 17/11/2011
I'm not watchin all those!! smilie
#265 Posted: 01:31:52 17/11/2011 | Topic Creator
aw, but they're good. smilie some are RobRaeBB love triangles. X3
---
#266 Posted: 01:41:51 17/11/2011
I don' have tiiime! smilie
#267 Posted: 02:09:33 17/11/2011 | Topic Creator
oh, alright. smilie
---
#268 Posted: 11:36:19 17/11/2011
When's the enxt chapter..? smilie
#269 Posted: 20:30:35 17/11/2011 | Topic Creator
right now. X3

Chapter 85: Parties and Stories

the party was planned to be on a Saturday, and everyone took a part in preparing for it. every Titan was to be invited, and the party was expected to last all day, if not all night as well. each member had something they were in charge of. Starfire, of course, was put in charge of invitations. no one would be left off her list. they just had to remind her not to invite the townspeople. Beast Boy and Kid Flash were helping her out with that. Cyborg was in charge of the food. Beast Boy wanted to help, but with fear of tofu being the only thing to eat, they made sure to keep him away from that job and gave him a diffrent one. Speedy and Aqualad were helping him with that. Bumblebee was in charge of decorations. Mas y Menos, Jinx, and Raven were helping with that. Robin was keeping everything organized, and making sure everyone was helping out. with everyone's help, the tower would soon be ready for the party. it was decorated with streamers and balloons galore. the buffet area was filled with all kinds of food, even tofu. everyone was excited about it. even Raven seemed happy to some extent. she had expected something like this because of the good news. plus, she had wanted to see her kids. this was a good opportunity to spend time with them. hopefully, she wouldn't be the center of attention, and she wouldn't have to mingle with everyone. before long, the day had arrived. Titan after Titan piled into the tower, each one ready to have fun. Raven herself had gone to pick up her kids, not wanting them to travel on thier own. Beast Boy had offered to go with her, but she insisted that it wasn't nessecery. once Raven returned with them, the party was underway. everyone was just hanging out and having a good time. some hung around the buffet area, others focused more on socializing, some others chose to dance. it was mainly the couples that chose to dance, or in Robin and Starfire's case, float. the alien was too happy to keep her feet on the ground, not that the boy wonder minded. Beast Boy wanted to join them on the dance floor, but he couldn't find Raven anywhere. he searched all over the tower for the dark girl, but she didn't appear to be at the party. this confused him, since she had been out in the main room with the others for most of the day so far. granted, she mainly kept to herself or watched the kids, but she was there. now that it was getting later, she was nowhere to be seen. had she retreated to her room for the evening? confused and curious, he went to check her room. he was about to knock on her door, when he heard voices on the other side.

"tell us a story." came Melvin's voice.

"story, story, story!" Timmy Tantrum chanted. Teether simply grinned and clapped his hands.

"ok, ok." Raven sighed. "now, lets see....." she muttered, trailing off as she thought.

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast.

Raven soon finished telling the story. she knew it was actually a song, but she wasn't one to sing, so she just recited it, as if it were a poem.
---
#270 Posted: 06:32:37 18/11/2011
D'aww..
Nice. Disney song! smilie
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#271 Posted: 06:53:30 18/11/2011
Nice. smilie
#272 Posted: 15:32:58 18/11/2011 | Topic Creator
i just had to add that song. i mean, it does fit them. X3

Chapter 86: Playful Banter

Raven smiled warmly, and tucked the kids into bed. it was bedtime for them, and they would spend the night in the tower. she watched over them for a moment, until they fell asleep. then she quietly headed for her door to return to the party. Beast Boy was still on the other side, his pointed ear pressed against the door. he heard light footsteps and quickly backed away from the door. he lost his balance for a moment, and almost fell. he then sighed in relief as he regained his balance.

"what are you doing?" whispered Raven as she stepped out of her room. a little startled, and trying to act casual, he started to fidget and lose his balance again. he was about to fall, but was then held up by dark energy and set up straight. "you wern't by any chance spying on me, were you?" she asked, suspisciously, yet with a slight smirk. he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head.

"what? who, me? spy? no! never! i was just taking a walk." he said quietly, knowing the kids were alseep. Raven crossed her arms with a knowing smile.

"uh huh, sure." she muttered, obviously knowing the truth. he sighed.

"you knew i was here the whole time, huh?"

"yeah, i sensed you. besides, i could tell you were lying."

"well, i was just wondering where you were."

"and now you know."

"by the way...... i enjoyed the story......... i liked it....." he smiled. Raven lowered her arms and smiled a bit.

"that's nice, but i didn't make that up or anything. i mean, its not mine."

"oh. well then, where'd you hear it?"

"oh, its just something from a movie...... the kids wanted me to see it with them, and i just remembered it......"

"well, it was, uh...... kinda nice...... you know, it, um...... it kinda reminded me of someone...."

"really...? and who would that be exactly....?" she asked with a slight smile. it seemed she already knew who he was talking about.

"oh, um...... you know...... the, uh..... the, like, real beauty and the beast...... you know...... the dark beauty and the beast boy........"

"uh huh..." she muttered with a slight nod. "yeah, i think i know who you're talking about...." she said, quietly. then she leaned forwards, gently placed a hand on the back of his neck, and kissed him. they kissed for a moment, until a crackling sound could be heard. seconds later, the lights went out. he blinked, and then looked up.

"um, Raven.....?"

"yeah, i know...... i'll work on it......" she sighed. he snickered a bit.

"hey, at least it was just a light this time..... i mean, it coulda been worse.... you coulda blown up the whole tower....."

"true... i suppose it is getting better..... but maybe i should meditate...." she said quietly. then she turned to head back into her room. however, Beast Boy had a diffrent idea.

"you know..... i was thinking of dancing...." he said in a hopeful tone, smiling. she glanced at him, thinking for a moment.

"knock yourself out then."

"i would prefer to dance with a partner..."

"well, there are plenty of people at the party."

"but i kinda already had someone in mind....."

"Beast Boy, i don't dance, especially not with other people around..."

"so.... maybe after they leave, and the others, like, go to bed or whatever....?" he asked, hopefully. Raven sighed and thought a moment.

"i'll think about it...." she muttered. he grinned wide and then glomped her out of excitement. Raven sighed, smiling a bit. then another light blew out. "Beast Boy....." she muttered. he pulled away and looked at her.

"what? that wasn't my fault. i'm not the one with the wierdo powers that have a mind of thier own." he stated. "and i can't help it if you're crazy for me." he added, grinning, and wiggling his eyebrows. Raven sighed again and rolled her eyes. "hey, you can't deny it. you know the penalty, remember?" he said. she smirked.

"yes, i remember, but you know, i can still do this..." she said. he looked confused. then she smacked him upside the head with a slightly amused grin. "we never agreed to no slapping." she stated.

"you know, i don't remember Starfire ever slapping Robin....." he pointed out, as if that was supposed to help him.

"well, we're not Robin and Starfire. besides, she has alien strenght, i don't. you should consider yourself grateful i can't hit as hard as her."

"yeah, well......" he trailed off, trying to think of a good comeback. "...you can, like, do alot of stuff with your powers........ i mean, Robin never has to worry about dark energy, things blowing up, or vacations in other dimensions...... i could be sent somewhere and never return, ever....!" he replied. Raven adverted her eyes, thinking a moment. then she looked back at him with a smirk.

"i'll be sure to keep all that in mind when i get annoyed with you." she said. he hung his slightly, frowning a bit.

"you're enjoying this, arn't you....?" he asked, less than amused. normally, he kind of enjoyed the playful banter and the teasing. however, this time was a little diffrent. usually she could still get the better of him and make fun of him, but he normally kept up the teasing. he seemed off his game this time, giving her a bigger edge. maybe he just knew that it was no use trying to fight the issue this time.

"just a little bit." she replied with a smile. at that response, Beast Boy could only hope she was just kidding and teasing about all this. he figured she was just messing with him, but he knew from experiance that her threats and her temper were not to be taken lightly. however, she didn't seem mad. although, she could have been hiding it. he sighed. he would just never know for sure. he wouldn't know how serious she was until the moment came when she would be ready to follow through with one of her many threats.
---
#273 Posted: 18:43:11 20/11/2011
How very, very true about the threats... smilie
#274 Posted: 22:22:11 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yes, very true. smilie

Chapter 87: Bedtime

it wasn't long before the party ended and the tower was cleared out. each of thier guests went thier seperate ways and headed on back home. the last ones to leave were Bumblebee, Jinx, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Speedy, and Mas y Menos. they offered to help clean up the tower. no one felt like cleaning it right after the party, but it just seemed polite to make the offer. though with everyone's help and with the use of thier powers, they managed to clean up the tower relatively fast. once everything was taken care of, the last of the guests departed from the tower.

"well, the tower is clean, the alarm systems are on, and Cyborg's shutting down. night y'all." said the half-robot. the others said good night to thier mechanical friend, and then he wandered off to his room.

"i'm turning in, too. good night." said the boy wonder. Starfire gave him a quick hug before he went to his room. then she turned to her two friends.

"i am to also do the turning in. good night, friends." the alien smiled with a small wave. they said good night, and then she floated off to her room. Beast Boy thought of staying up, but he was feeling a little tired from the party. he assumed Raven would be going to bed now, but he noticed his dark friend was now in the kitchen, fixing some herbal tea.

"you're not going to bed, Rae?" he asked as he came up from behind her. she turned to face him.

"my bed is currently occupied. i can't exactly sleep in my room. i thought of sleeping on the couch tonight." she replied.

"you don't have to do that." he said. then he thought a moment. "you could sleep in my room." he smiled.

"thanks for the offer, but i think i'll pass."

"but i have a bunk bed. there's plenty of room for you." he pointed out.

"no, its really ok." she insisted.

"what? is my room too messy for you? 'cause i could clean it up." he offered.

"you don't have to do that. besides, cleaning up your room would be a bigger task than cleaning the tower was." she stated. he was about to make a comeback, when he realized that was probally true.

"but you shouldn't have to sleep on the couch. you know, i could sleep in here and you could sleep in my room."

"Beast Boy, you really don't have to do that. i gave up my bed for the kids, so i'll just sleep on the couch. its no big deal." she insisted. then the pot whistled, signaling that the tea was ready. Raven then tended to her tea. the changeling sighed.

"ok, Raven, if that's what you want." he muttered, defeated. then with herbal tea in hand, the dark girl made her way over to the couch. she sat down, placing her tea cup on the coffee table. then she reached for the remote and turned on the TV, turning down the volume. then Beast Boy hurried over and jumped over the back of the couch, plopping down on the cushion next to her. she turned her attention to the changeling. "if you're staying up, then i am, too." he grinned, putting his feet up, and placing his hands behind his head.

"just don't knock over my tea." she told him. he gave a slight nod and a thumbs up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:02 21/11/2011 by Cynder09
#275 Posted: 00:15:24 21/11/2011
Hahaha. Nice.
---
#276 Posted: 21:01:36 21/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 88: Don't Want to Miss a Thing

the two Titans stayed up, watching TV together. Beast Boy kicked back and got comfortable, while Raven sat there and occasionally sipped tea. they flicked through channels, watching whatever was on. a little later, the tea was gone, and they were starting to get drowsy. Raven had started to scoot a little closer to him, which didn't go unoticed by the changeling. he started to get a little nervous, wondering what she would do if he put his arm around her.

"um, Raven.......?" he muttered, deciding to ask permission first, just in case. with a small smile, she nodded her head. he paused, blinking. he wasn't surprised that she knew, knowing she was psychic, but it took a moment to register the fact that she didn't mind. he slowly put his arm around him, still a little nervous. he smiled, blushing. her cheeks started to turn pink as well. as the night went on, they were getting more tired, or at least Raven was. Beast Boy was used to staying up late. as Raven got more tired, she seemed to scoot a little closer, and lean more in the changeling's direction. it wasn't long before she was resting her head on his shoulder. Beast Boy's eyes grew wider and he blushed deeper. he was a little surprised at this, considering it was Raven, and that she usually wasn't like this. however, he certainly wasn't going to complain. it may have been out of fatigue, but he wasn't going to deny the fact that he was enjoying this. not too long after that, her violet eyes started to close. then the dark girl drifted off into sleep. Beast Boy found himself smiling softly, and watching her more than the TV.

ok, she was right. sleeping on the couch is WAY better. i mean, just look at her....... she's asleep, and she's leaning on me, and she's just....... just........ just so darn cute......! how can someone so strong, and so dark, be so adorable, too........? she's just so........ so amazing........ i get to hold her all night long....... this is officially the best day ever....... i never want this day to end........ i could just sit here and watch her sleep forever........ he thought as he smiled, his eyes sparkling as he looked at her. then a song came to his mind that would fit this moment. he began to softly sing it, making sure he wouldn't wake her.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby, and I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby, and I don't want to miss a thing

Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever

I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep

I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you, right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close, feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time

Don't wanna close my eyes, don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do

Yeah, I don't wanna miss a thing

then Beast Boy pulled her in a little closer and gently kissed her forehead.

"...good night, Rae....." he whisped softly.
---
#277 Posted: 13:39:42 24/11/2011
Awwwwww. X3
#278 Posted: 20:43:18 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, nice little moment there. X3

Chapter 89: Do Not Disturb

sometime late during the late, the double doors to the common room slid open. with a yawn, a figure stepped into the room, which was dimly lit by the light of the TV.

"man, i knew i shouldn't have given up that last slice of pizza at the party....." muttered Cyborg as he started to head towards the kitchen. then he noticed something. the TV was on, and was someone on the couch? curious, he headed over there to check. he couldn't believe what he saw, Raven and Beast Boy snuggled up close, fast asleep. the changeling's feet were propped up on the coffee table, next to an empty mug. his arm was draped around Raven, his head gently resting on her's. Raven was curled up beside him. her head was rested on his shoulder, her feet pulled up on the couch, and her arm draped over his chest. "now, would you look at that....." the half-robot whispered. "isn't that sweet.....?" he added. he thought of a million ideas to embarresse them or to use as blackmail at a later time. then he sighed and smiled a bit. "nah, i won't do anything. i'll just leave 'em be. that's actually kinda cute." he said, quietly. then his smiled faultered a bit. "besides, they'd kill me if i did anything..." he added as an after-thought. then he switched off the TV and headed into the kitchen to fix himself a sandwhich. after he was done, he glanced back in thier direction. then he got out a spare blanket and wrapped it around the both of them. "sleep tight, y'all..... see ya in the morning......" he whispered before heading back to bed.

the next morning started out diffrently from most mornings. Cyborg was the first one up, wanting to check up on the sleeping Titans. sure enough, Raven and Beast Boy were still asleep. the half-robot smiled and headed to the kitchen to make breakfeast. Melvin, Timmy, and Teether woke up next. left unsupervised, they did what they wanted to. Teether tried to take Timmy's blanket, who loudly fought to keep it. Melvin looked through some of Raven's books with Bobby. she couldn't understand most of what was written, but curiosity still kept her searching. Starfire had awoken by this time, and was drawn to Raven's room by the sounds of shouting. seeing the kids in there alone, she assigned herself the job of babysitting. Robin woke up next and headed for the kitchen, smelling food. he found Cyborg cooking waffles, and saw no one else, or at least he didn't notice anyone else.

"morning, Cyborg. are the others still asleep?" he greeted the tin man.

"well, two of them are." he snickered a bit. "Star's watching the kids." he added. Robin gave him a bit of a confused look.

"Raven's not up yet? where is she?" he asked.

"you might want to check the couch." the mechanical man replied with a smirk. Robin was hesitant, but curiosity told him to go check. so the boy wonder headed over to the couch. he was surprised at what he saw. both Raven and Beast Boy were still fast asleep and cuddled up close. he stood there for a moment to make sure he was seeing what he thought he saw. then he headed back into the kicthen.

"Raven..... and Beast Boy..... so they...... they spent the night like that....?" he muttered. Cyborg nodded with a grin.

"yep. i found them like that during the night. i guess Rae decided to stay in here, since the kids are in her room. then BB probally decided to stay up with her, and they just fell asleep while watching TV. i was tempted to do something, but, eh, i couldn't." he shrugged at the end. Robin just sighed.

"you know, if you had done something, you would be in a lot of trouble..."

"yeah. i could handle BB, but Raven......" he shoke his head. "i was already pounded once just for teasing..... i ain't gonna mess with her again....." he muttered. Robin just chuckled a bit at that.
---
#279 Posted: 14:55:36 25/11/2011
Awwww, thats sweet... :3
#280 Posted: 19:56:13 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah. X3 unfortunately, though, that's all i got. i DID have a couple more chapters written on my laptop, but the stupid thing decided to mess up and delete all of my documents. so, i have have nothing on it now. but i still have the desktop computer, so i didn't lose everything, just the most recent stuff.
---
#281 Posted: 22:02:23 26/11/2011
Well type more!!!!
#282 Posted: 00:38:00 27/11/2011 | Topic Creator
actually, my dad managed to fix my computer. i got everything back. smilie

Chapter 90: Kids Will Be Kids

Starfire managed to get the kids out of Raven's room, or rather, they smelled waffles and were gone in a heartbeat. the alien quickly flew after them, determined to keep an eye on them. as she reached the kitchen, she soon found them running around the kitchen, screaming for Cyborg to hurry up with breakfeast. Robin was chasing them down, telling them to be quiet, or at least trying to. Starfire was soon helping him, while Cyborg just decided to work on breakfeast. the screaming reached the ears of a certain dark girl that was still asleep. hearing the noise, she began to twitch and moan. she couldn't ignore the sounds for much longer, and soon woke up. determined to find the source and stop it, she looked around, soon spotting the others in the kitchen. somehow Beast Boy was still asleep.

"hey, get back here! don't touch that! that's not a toy!" Robin yelled, desperately trying to keep up with the kids. they had somehow managed to grab onto his toolbelt and now thought it was a good idea to play with the items inside.

"please settle down!" Starfire pleaded, only getting more screaming and roughousing as a response.

"i'm trying to cook over here!" Cyborg reminded them, wishing the noise levels would die down. Melvin, Timmy Tantrum, and Teether simply laughed as they ran around, playing with Robin's toolbelt. Teether was chewing on a Bird-a-rang. Timmy was throwing explosive devices, apparently thinking it was fun to attempt to blow up the kitchen. Melvin was playing with anything she could find inside. together, they somehow managed to tie up Robin and Starfire, at least for the moment. now they faced thier next victim, Cyborg.

"QUIET!" all chaos ceased as the kids faced a fourth Titan, Raven. seeing her give them a stern look as she walked over, they immediately calmed down. they dropped all the tools, and then hurried over to Raven, smiling innocently. "don't give me those looks. i know you're behind all of this. you shouldn't run around the tower, screaming at the top of your lungs. also, its wrong to take things from people, especially when the item is dangerous to play with. Robin's tools are not toys. you also managed to make a mess of the kitchen, and disrupt Cyborg's concentration on making breakfeast. now what do you have to say for yourselves?" she said. the three each looked down shamefully, with apolegetic expressions.

"we're sorry, Raven....." they said, quietly.

"good. now, go to my my room and think about the trouble you've caused. i'll come get you once breakfeast is ready." she said. they nodded slightly, and then slumped off to the bedroom. Robin and Starfire managed to untie themelves. then they and Cyborg looked at Raven, shocked and amazed. "what?" Raven asked them. "they're my kids." she said, simply. then she headed back over to the couch to wake up Beast Boy. the other three just looked at each other.

"how does she do that....?" Cyborg muttered. Robin sighed, and Starfire shrugged.
---
#283 Posted: 02:22:09 27/11/2011
X3 she's the best mom ever...
#284 Posted: 02:42:01 27/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, no one's gonna question her or upset her. X3 the kids know not to mess with Raven. X3 plus, Rae's babysat them before. she knows how to deal with them.
---
#285 Posted: 02:59:58 27/11/2011
Yeah! smilie
#286 Posted: 03:05:24 27/11/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, i'm not entirely sure where to go from there. i basically have two diffrent ideas. the first one is to continue on with maybe one chapter with Rae, BB, and the kids at the fair. then after the kids are taken back home, just have a couple of chapters of some BBRae fluff, with peraps some arguing here and there. or my other idea is just to skip the fluff and go on to a plot idea that i have in mind. i don't want to reveal too much about it, but BB and Rae do have a huge fight, certain things are said, i think you get the basic idea there...
---
#287 Posted: 03:07:26 27/11/2011
Ooohhh! Skip the fluff! Skip the fluff!!! smilie
#288 Posted: 03:10:35 27/11/2011 | Topic Creator
that's what i was thinking. X3 but i wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not to skip chapters on thier relationship.
---
Thundergold Red Sparx Gems: 96
#289 Posted: 05:02:37 27/11/2011
ive enjoyed the story so far(considering im only on chapter 20 something)it brings back so many memories of one of my favorit shows

wish it would still come on tv smilie

but i like your work so far,cant wait to read the rest! smilie
#290 Posted: 05:07:55 27/11/2011 | Topic Creator
oh, well, thank you. smilie i miss the show as well. i've got all five seasons and the movie on dvd, and i still want to see more of it. that's part of the reason why i started writing this, so it could live on, at least in my mind. smilie
---
#291 Posted: 13:57:18 27/11/2011
Hm... Can i write a fan chapter in the fanfiction? smilie just one where they all switch bodies or somat? *because i have evil ideas to please rob/rea fans. X3*
#292 Posted: 01:49:43 28/11/2011 | Topic Creator
hmm, that does sound intresting. but i'm not sure how it would affect the plot i have planned. i mean, when would that take place? how would it happen? who would switch with who?
---
#293 Posted: 06:42:52 28/11/2011
....Robin switch with BB,
Starfire with Rae?

idk...
---
#294 Posted: 07:45:48 28/11/2011 | Topic Creator
but that wouldn't really work. for one thing, you leave out Cyborg. and another thing, if they switched like that, then Goldy's evil idea of pleasing Rob/Rae fans wouldn't work. besides, the girls have switched before. they could probally handle it, and just sorta complain that it happened again.
---
#295 Posted: 15:22:25 28/11/2011
I...have no real clue.......
---
#296 Posted: 15:29:51 28/11/2011
Hehe... It wouldnt affect the plot. X3 im not gonna make a whole new topic just for one post, ya see? Makes no sense. ;3
#297 Posted: 20:43:59 28/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, true. it is the Teen Titans, so it would fit here, whether it was part of my story or not. well, if you've got an idea, then i say go for it. i don't care. it can be one of those funny, random chapters that's mainly just for entertainment or something. X3 so just post it whenever you feel like it. X3
---
#298 Posted: 12:03:51 29/11/2011
Yuuup. smilie

Not now, im using my phone, but the title will be What COULD Have Happened When The Girls Swapped Bodies. smilie
#299 Posted: 17:07:25 29/11/2011 | Topic Creator
hehe, nice. smilie
---
#300 Posted: 18:03:50 29/11/2011
Eeeeyyyup! X3
First | Previous | Page 6 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me