Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Raven Meets Her Match [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#51 Posted: 02:04:20 03/10/2011
smilie nice couple of new chapters. Heh, though, will there be a 'bad guy' in this? Y'know antagonist that foils Rae and BB?

P.S. I STEAL YOUR PAGE! >smilie
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#52 Posted: 04:03:05 03/10/2011
*bats D-o over the horizon for you with her metal bat* Punishment for stealing her page... v-v+++

That was awesome!!! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:20 03/10/2011 by Goldenfire
#53 Posted: 04:45:38 03/10/2011
Mumma mia! *jumps and flattens Gf* It's a mea D-o! smilie'

What's awesome?
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#54 Posted: 17:06:39 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you. X3 and i thought i already mentioned there was going to be a bad guy in this? didn't i say that already? oh well, doesn't matter. you'll see him sooner or later.

Chapter 17: Am I Your Type?

the doors to the main room slid open, and in walked the changeling. Beast Boy paused a moment to survey the room. Robin and Cyborg were playing a game, with Starfire watching. Raven was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping herbal tea, and reading one of her many books. he smiled, and headed in the goth's direction.

"hey, Rae, what's up?" he grinned as he walked towards her. she pried her eyes off her book just enough to give him a sharp glare.

"don't call me that." she said in her usual monotone. then before he could respond, she went back to reading. Beast Boy walked over, placing a hand on the table as he leaned over with a toothy grin.

"so, Raven, what'cha got planned for today? any plans to find a date with Star?" he asked.

"not unless she drags me out of the tower." she replied, dully.

"anyway, speaking of dates, i was just sorta wondering what your type might be." he said with a light, nervous chuckle.

"why would you want to know that?" she asked, her gaze still fixed on the book.

"oh, no reason, really. just curious."

"then be curious." she said, indicating that she was in no mood to tell him what her type might be.

"oh, come on, Raven. i'll tell you my type, if you tell me yours." he grinned, raising his eyebrows. she glanced up at him, recieving the usual amount of charm he used on a girl that he wanted to date.

"no thanks. i already know what your type is. your type is any girl with a pretty face that's foolish enough to date you." she said, cooly, before returning her gaze to her book. she was too busy reading to see him frown slightly.

"that's not true!" he insisted. "i actually have a type, you know. i just date other girls, 'cause i don't wanna disappoint them." he said, his toothy grin returning.

"uh huh. sure." she replied, obvious sarcasm in her voice.

"come on, you can't tell me you're not curious. surely you're wondering what my type is, just like i'm curious about your type." he said. Raven then shut her book, and looked at him.

"why?" she asked, plainly. "why would i be curious about your type? and why would you want to know what mine is?" she questioned. the stare she gave him demanded an answer, and a good one at that.

"well, shouldn't one know what your type is in order to find you the proper date?" he asked with a cocky grin, sure that his logic could get an answer out of her.

"but Starfire is the one finding me a date. why would you want to know?" she challenged.

"well, obviously, i want to help. you know i'm always trying to get you to smile or laugh. maybe a date would help with that." he smiled, proud his reasoning was actually making sense.

"or i could be miserable." she stated. "and why do you care so much if i smile or laugh? you know that i could lose control of my powers if i feel too much."

"oh, come on, one little smile won't cause any trouble. and if you told someone what your type was, we could find you a decent date, and you'd have a good time."

"what makes you think i even have a type?"

"everyone has one. you have to have a type. i bet it would be another goth, right?" he asked, his grin fading slightly at the thought of her dating a goth. he figured her type would be someone like her, and not some fun-loving jokester with green skin and pointed ears.

"not nessecerily." she answered, looking away slightly.

"or maybe your type is like a wizard or something like that." he said, grin fading more, as he thought of a diffrent type of date for her. he was secretly wishing he could be diffrent, be the type of guy she would date, but he shook his head slightly at the thought.

"not even close." she grumbled. her tea cup became encased in dark energy as she thought of Malchior.

"so, you do have a type." he said, grin returning. she looked at him, and the dark energy on the cup faded. he was hopeful that he could discover her type. maybe he could impress her.

"i didn't say that." she stated, crossing her arms.

"so maybe your type would be like a bad boy, or something. i hear some girls like them, and you are half-demon." he said, grin fading, muttering the last part.

"heroes don't date villians." she said, plainly, as she looked away. Beast Boy almost let out a sigh of relief. then he looked at her, eyes almost pleading.

"oh, come on. just tell me what your type is." he said, voice softening. she glanced at him.

"well, i suppose there are certain.... traits... that i don't tolerate." she said, almost trying to find a way to put it nicely. he grinned a bit that she was talking, but then frowned as he thought of something.

"like guys who are stupid, annoying, immature, loud, hyper, crazy, that sort of thing?" he asked, frowning.

"something like that." she replied. his ears drooped. he was basically like that. "but i was thinking more along the lines of a jerk. someone who is immature or stupid can be tolerated to a point, but a jerk i will not put up with." she explained. he nodded, expression a bit of a blank now. he watched her as she closed her eyes and took a sip of tea. she could tolerate someone who is child-ish. it was a jerk she couldn't stand, someone like Malchior, who lied to her.

"so does skin color matter all that much? height? muscles? anything like that?" he asked, nervously. she half-way glanced at him.

"appearance is not as important." she answered, plainly. Beast Boy perked up. appearance didn't really matter. "why would appearance bother me? i'm pale with violet hair and eyes." she pointed out. he chuckled lightly.

"oh, right. good point. so, i guess someone who was, like say, all green wouldn't bother you? just as an example." he said, nervously. she looked at him.

"i see someone green everyday." she stated.

"right." he said, scratching the back of his head. "what about, like, pointy ears and fangs?"

"again, nothing new. like i said, appearance is not as important. its the inside that matters." she said, before taking another sip of tea.

"right. just asking." he chuckled nervously. Raven glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. as an empath, she could sense his nerves. she could feel them. however, that was not the only thing the changeling was emanating. she could faintly feel that same feeling from before, the one from that morning. she had sensed something from him during thier whole conversation. she mostly sensed curiosity at first, then a bit of attraction with his signature grins. she also sensed a bit of jealously when other type of dates were mentioned. now that familiar feeling came back, along with nerves.

"so, Raven, i was just wondering....." he began to say, scratching the back of his head, and staring down at the floor. he shuffled his feet, and his voice was shaky. then Starfire happily floated into the room.

"friend Raven, do you wish to go out again?" she asked, cheerfully. Beast Boy glanced at Star, frowning slightly as she had interrupted him. the goth put her tea cup down, and looked at the alien.

"uh, sure." she said, dully. Starfire grinned, and clapped her hands together. Beast Boy looked at Raven, and hung his head. his ears drooped, and he frowned. you could almost see a raincloud appear above his head. Raven glanced at him breifly, feeling a new emotion now. the nerves were gone, and instead she sensed disappointment, with a hint of sadness. he had a depressed air about him, as if rejected by a crush or something. she didn't notice Star float over and take her hand.

"quickly, Raven, let us go out!" she insisted. then before anyone could object or respond, Raven was pulled out of the tower.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#55 Posted: 17:23:55 03/10/2011
It's like, FWOOP! gone! smilie
#56 Posted: 17:33:55 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yep. smilie you gotta act fast to avoid Starfire. smilie oh, by the way, lotta girl talk in the next chapter. X3

Chapter 18: Ice Cream and Guys

the girls flew out of the tower and soon came by an ice cream parlor by the park.

"let us stop there!" Starfire insisted. Raven didn't object to the idea. eating ice cream sounded better than finding a date. Raven had already put up her hood before they had landed and walked inside. to the goth's surprise, the place wasn't crowded, and was actually quiet. then she heard Starfire gasp as they stepped into the short line. in front of them were two familiar females, one with dark skin and hair, sporting a yellow and black outfit; and the other with pink hair and a dark outfit. "friend Bumblebee and Jinx!" Star smiled. they turned to face the alien girl, Raven right behind her.

"well, if isn't Starfire. what's up, girl? hey, Raven." Bee smiled, who immediately received a back-breaking hug as a response.

"well, fancy meeting you two here." Jinx said, who soon received the same hug from Star. she used to be a criminal, but now she was a Titan, thanks to Kid Flash. and now that she was good, she was a friend in the eyes of a Tamaranean. Raven nodded to them, a simple greeting, or at least acknowledement.

"Raven and i were just going to sample the cream of ice. is that also why you two have come?" Starfire smiled.

"they don't exactly serve anything else." Jinx pointed out.

"hey, since we're all here, how about i order us some dessert and we can chat?" Bumblebee offered.

"glorious!" Star smiled.

"sounds good." Jinx added.

"sure." Raven said in her usual monotone. the others gave thier order to Bumblebee, and then walked off. Bee waited in line while the others went to a booth. Raven and Jinx sat on the inside, against the window, across from each other. Starfire sat next to Raven. soon Bee walked over.

"double chocolate chip cookie dough?" she asked.

"mine." Raven said, plainly, slightly raising a hand. Bee smiled and handed a bowl to her.

"classic strawberry?"

"right here." Jinx said. Bee handed it to her. then she turned to Starfire.

"figures this one would be yours." she sighed. "one mint chocolate chip with mustard syrup. i gotta say, i've been here lots of times, and i've never gotten a wierder look for an order before in my life." Bee said with a slight chuckle, handing the bowl to the alien girl. Starfire smiled.

"have you never tried the cream of ice with mustard?" she asked as Bee sat down next to Jinx with her bowl of cookies and cream. the other three groaned as they watched Star take a bite.

"uh, no, that's not exactly a normal ice cream topping." Bumblebee told her.

"so, what's been going on with you two?" Jinx asked Starfire and Raven.

"we have been searching for a suitable date for Raven." Starfire beamed. Jinx and Bee shared a glance, and then looked at Raven. the goth girl ignored thier stares as she gazed down at her ice cream, quietly eating.

"good for you, girl, for dating." Bee smiled.

"easy for you to say. its totally not worth it." Jinx remarked. the others looked at her.

"what do you mean?" Star asked confused.

"i mean, guys arn't worth it. you know, they'll give you a rose and act all nice, but then they're gone in a heartbeat with no explanation." she complained.

"well, they don't call him the fastest boy alive for nothing." Raven stated, dully.

"she's right. Kid Flash is probally just off beating bad guys, or something. no big deal." Bee shrugged.

"but he hasn't called in like a week, and he said he would, too." Jinx said. Raven gave her a slight sympathetic look, and Bee groaned slightly.

"ooh, the kiss of death. that's bad, girl." she said. Starfire gasped.

"what is this kiss of death? can we prevent the effect?" she said, glancing back and forth between all of them, worriedly. the others looked at her.

"uh, Starfire, the kiss of death is when a guy says he'll call, but he doesn't." Raven explained.

"yeah, its just a cold way of saying, 'audios.'" Bee added, with a wave of her hand. Starfire looked confused.

"so, he left without a word?" she asked, sadly.

"pretty much." Jinx sighed.

"i am sorry, friend. but surely he will return, yes?"

"maybe." she said. Bee then looked at Starfire.

"ok, subject change. this is getting sad. what about you? how's Robin?" Bumblebee asked.

"Robin and i are wondeful." Star smiled. then her smile faded slightly. "although, i do enjoy the dates, but sometimes he is too serious and focused. i wish he would worry less about our job as heroes, and just, for a moment, be something else..." she said.

"i see." Bee nodded slightly. "he's a workhorse. but at least you got a man to date. i can't tell you how many times i've called Cyborg to fix a minor problem at Titans East Tower, just
so i can try to fix a date with the guy. i mean, he's good with tech and tools, but he's completely oblivious to all the hints i'm dropping. i mean, what do i have to do, spell it out for him?" she sighed.

"hmm. tough. maybe you should just ask him out." Jinx said.

"i tried that once, but Mas y Menos interrupted before i could ask." she frowned. "and then i had to stop an argument between Speedy and Aqualad." she said. Jinx nodded slightly, and then looked at the quiet goth, who stared at her ice cream while she ate.

ooc: it wouldn't all fit, so part two of this chapter will be up in a moment.
---
#57 Posted: 17:34:27 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
"so, what about you? any luck?" she asked. Raven glanced up at her.

"excuse me?" she asked, dully.

"you know, with guys." Jinx said.

"yeah, we all shared our trouble with them. its your turn." Bee said. Raven glanced back and forth at them.

"i don't have guy troubles. i don't have anyone to have troubles with." she stated, plainly.

"what about that green guy on your team? what's his name again?" Jinx asked.

"Beast Boy?" the goth said, thankful her hood was up to hide the slight blush on her cheeks.

"yeah, him. wern't you guys close?" the bad luck sorceress asked.

"uh, well, no. i mean, we're just friends." she answered, plainly.

"what a shame. i think you guys would be good together."

"yeah, you guys should totally get together." Bee agreed. Starfire smiled. maybe they could help with her plan.

"yes, i agree!" she beamed, clapping. Raven glanced back and forth between them all, eyes wide.

"what is this, an interventon? i don't think of him that way! he's just a friend." she said, blushing more.

"then how come you're blushing?" Jinx grinned. Raven looked away, now facing the window.

"just face it, girl, you guys would make a good couple." Bee said.

"no!" she snapped at them, glaring. "we would not make a good couple. we will never be a couple. we're just friends. besides, it wouldn't work. we're complete opposites. we're too diffrent." she stated, face blank again.

"but what about opposites attract?" Jinx asked.

"yeah, besides, i can think of a few times where you guys were close." Bee added.

"yes, like after Malchior, and after he was the beast." Starfire chimed in.

"he was just being a good friend. there's nothing going on between us, no attraction, no nothing!" she said, blushing slightly again. "besides, he's not my type. i'm not his type. he likes blondes with blue eyes. he likes girls who will hang out with him and laugh at his jokes. i'm nothing like that. it wouldn't work out." she said. there was a slight sadened tone to her voice, but it was hardly noticable. she then looked back at the window with a sigh.

i'm not his type at all. he wouldn't date a creepy goth. he wouldn't date a half-demon. he wouldn't date someone cold, who represses emotion. he wouldn't date someone who doesn't laugh at his jokes. he likes girls who like to have fun, girls who will hang out with him and laugh at his jokes. girls like........... her....!

she thought, not even bothering to mention a certain blonde that was now on her mind, causing her gaze to narrow, and her teeth to clench together. the others glanced at each other.

"you don't know unless you try." Jinx said.

"yeah, maybe you could try being a little nicer to him, smile a little more, maybe laugh at one of his jokes, something like that." Bee suggested.

"yes!" Starfire beamed. "then you could have the date, and enjoy yourself. then perhaps we could do the double date." she grinned. Raven continued to stare out the window.

"it wouldn't be safe for me to feel too much, not with my powers. i could lose control." she said, with a quiet sigh. the others glanced at each other. Raven was too busy looking outside to notice the looks on thier faces. they had determined expressions, and seemed to have a secret conversation with just a glance. together, they nodded, and then looked back at the goth girl.
---
#58 Posted: 21:50:02 03/10/2011
She's SO in for it. smilie
#59 Posted: 22:08:59 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
uh huh. smilie you'll see what the girls have planned. but first, some hanging out, a new villian, some fighting, and well, you'll see. X3

Chapter 19: Shopping Spree

a moment of silence fell on the four Titan girls as they finished thier ice cream. just as they finished, Bumblebee looked at the others.

"so, you girls got any plans?" she asked.

"nah, not unless Flash calls." Jinx answered.

"i am free." Starfire smiled. the others looked at Raven.

"i was going to read a book." she said, plainly.

"well, since no one has any real plans, you know what this calls for, don't you?" Bee asked. the others were quiet a moment. "shopping spree!" she cheered. Jinx smiled.

"great. i could use a new outfit." she said. Starfire beamed.

"glorious! let us journey to the mall of shopping!" she grinned, clapping her hands. then before Raven could say anything or object, Bee and Jinx hurried outside, with Starfire dragging Raven after them. they headed to the mall, and were soon inside a clothing store. within seconds, Bumblebee and Jinx were picking out clothes, and trying them on. Starfire dragged Raven around, doing the same thing, and trying to get Raven to join in. however, the goth girl seemed absolutely miserable, and simply refused to try on anything. nearly every outfit in the store was a bright color of some kind, mainly pink, and most of it was something girly. nothing was dark or at all Raven's style. while the other three were trying on clothes, Raven waited outside. soon her communicator went off.

"hello?" she asked dryly. Robin's face appeared on the little screen.

"Raven, i just got an alert. the bank on the south end of town is being robbed. Cyborg, Beast Boy, and i are already on our way. i want you and Starfire to meet us there."

"right. we're on our way." she said with a slight nod. then she shut off the communicator. "Starfire, Robin called. he--" she was cut off as the alien happily flew up to her, wearing her usual clothes.

"Robin called? what did he say?" she smiled.

"a bank's being robbed. he expects us to meet him and the guys there." she said. Star's smile faded, and she stopped floating. Jinx and Bee walked up, in thier usual clothes, other outfits draped over thier arms.

"trouble, huh?" the sorceress asked.

"aw, what a shame. guess the shopping spree is over." Bumblebee said.

"Robin just asked for us. you two can continue shopping." Raven said.

"yes, we will return once this thief is stopped." Star told them.

"anyway, we really sould be going. come on, Starfire." the goth said, grabbing Star, and pulling her out of the store. Jinx and Bee waved as they left. then the two flew off in a hurry to the bank. secretly, Raven was happy that Robin called, and saved her from shopping.
---
#60 Posted: 22:11:45 03/10/2011
Oh! Oh! I have an idea! smilie I have an idea! smilie For, for, for Raven to wear a dress! smilie Floor length, dark purple, long sleeves, low neckline. smilie
#61 Posted: 22:30:20 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
hmmm....... intresting...... nice..... i like it! smilie i'll work that in somewhere later in the story. i've already got a lot written, so you probally won't see that for a while. but i can add it. smilie

Chapter 20: Xenos

the girls soon arrived at the bank, just as the guys did. Cyborg was driving the T-Car, with Beast Boy in the passenger seat. Robin was driving his R-Cycle. just as they arrived, the bank door blasted open, and the theif stepped out, carrying bags of money. he stopped to look at the Titans. he has bloodred eyes. he wears a black metalic mask that covers his face, with dark red goggles over his eyes. he wears a black outfit with dark red gloves and boots. he wears a dark red belt around his waist.

"no one's robbing this bank on my watch." Robin said.

"the Teen Titans. i was expecting you. and as much as i'd love to stay and chat, i really must be going." he said. then ten clones appeared. "so long, Titans." he laughed as he flew off into the sky with the money, two other clones did the same. the other clones rushed to attack.

"Titans, go! split up and take them down!" Robin yelled. he revved up his R-Cycle and took off after the real thief, tracking him on his radar. Cyborg drove off after another, and Starfire flew after a diffrent clone. Beast Boy changed into a t-rex and charged at the clones. Raven hit others with her dark energy, chanting her mantra. the clones fought back with super strenght and red laser eyes.

"you can not defeat Xenos!" said each clone at once. then five of them tackled Beast Boy's gorilla form with super strenght. five others shot lasers at Raven, knocking her down.

"this has gone on long enough." Raven said in her usual monotone, her eyes narrowing as they glowed white. she held out her hands as they glowed with dark energy. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" she chanted. every clone within the area was encased in dark energy. they levitated off of the ground, not a single one able to break free ot fight back. then the dark energy began to shrink and squeeze the clones, crushing them. the dark energy continued to crush them until the clones disappeared. once they were gone, Raven lowered her arms, and her eyes stopping glowing. Beast Boy just stared, wide-eyed, and open mouthed.

"dude, what did you do?" he asked. she glanced at him from the corner of her eye.

"they were clones, Beast Boy. they were never really there." she said plainly. she then got out her communicator. she glanced over her shoulder to see Beast Boy peeking at her communicator. Cyborg's face appeared.

"i took out one of 'em, but he vanished, and so did the money." he stated.

"the clones we were fighting disappeared too. they're not real." Raven said.

"i know." Cy nodded. "i just wonder if Star and Robin are having any better luck with getting the real one. anyway, i'm gonna help with the chase. you guys should do the same. Cyborg out." he said, then his face disappeared, and the screen went blank. soon Starfire's face appeared.

"i have defeated one of the clones, but he vanised quickly afterwards." she stated.

"yeah, same with us, and Cyborg. any word from Robin?" the goth girl asked.

"no. i have decided to pursue the search to find him. we must assist."

"Cyborg is already trying to find him. we'll catch up." Raven told her. the alien nodded. then the screen went blank again. there was no word from Robin. Raven put up her communicator, and turned to Beast Boy. "come on, we should go find the others." she said. he nodded.

"right." he agreed. then there was the sound of laughter. the two Titans whirled around to see Xenos.

"well, what do we have here?" he asked. he stood firm, hands on his hips in a confidant fashion. considering the fact that he had no bags of money, they assumed it was a clone. "2/5 of the Titans. the creepy chick and the comic relief guy. an odd pairing, i must admit, but whatever floats your boat." he teased. Raven's eyes narrowed with a death glare, and she let out a sound that could only be described as a growl.

"dude, we already beat like at least ten clones, one won't be a challenge at all." Beast Boy said. Xenos chuckled.

"i am no clone. i am the real Xenos. and i will be more than a challenge for you two." he said. then he charged at them, ready to attack.
---
#62 Posted: 22:49:51 03/10/2011
Nice job! Yay! Action! I likes action!
---
#63 Posted: 22:54:40 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yes, action. i did say there was a villian. i mean, they're super heroes. there has to be a bad guy.

Chapter 21: A Blast From The Past

Beast Boy shifted to the form of a gorilla, and leaped forward to attack Xenos. the two locked hands in a show of brute strenght, both trying to overpower the other. soon Xenos got the upper hand, lifting the changeling up over his head. then he cried out as he threw the green gorilla.

"Beast Boy!" Raven yelled. she quickly threw out her arms, her hands glowing with dark energy as the changeling was encased in the same energy, now being gently lowered to the ground unharmed. then just as he stood firm, Xenos shot lasers from his eyes at Raven, knocking her on the ground. Beast Boy then shifted to the form of a velociraptor, and with an angry roar, he leapt at Xenos, pinning him to the ground as he sank his teeth and claws into him. Xenos fired lasers at him, knocking him off. he quickly jumped up, and just as Beast Boy was about to strike, Xenos's eyes became like black and white swirls. unprepared for this power, the changeling did not have time to look away. he was soon hypnotized, and returned to his human form. Xenos chuckled and slowly approached the green boy that now lay on the ground, drooling, with hypnotic eyes. Raven rose to her feet to see Xenos standing over the changeling.

"stopping the boy was too easy." he snickered. then he was caught off gaurd as he was smashed and knocked backwards by a car encased in dark energy. he blasted the car with his eyes, and stood up to face his attacker. Raven stood by Beast Boy, rather protectively. her eyes and hands glowed. he snickered.

"you know, i think its usually the guy that defends his girl, but i guess the girlfriend could be the strong, protective one." he teased.

"i'm NOT his girlfriend." she growled, emphasizing the word 'not.' Xenos chuckled.

"whatever you say, babe." he said. Raven simply threw another car at him as a response. when he was down, she picked Beast Boy up, draping his arm across her shoulders, and wrapping an arm around his waist. Beast Boy's head leaned to the left side, away from her, still drooling.

"come on, Beast Boy, wake up!" she yelled at him. he only drooled. she used her free hand to slap him across the face. hard. his head leaned over to the other side, now drooling on her. she groaned, now regretting her actions.

"nice." she moaned, sarcastically. she then leaned his head the other way, and wiped the drool off her cloak. she then glanced at him.

"look, i don't do funny, so you're on your own here, until i find the others." she said dryly. she only got more drool as a response. she sighed, annoyed, tired, and not wanting to carry around a drooling green boy. soon lasers shot past her, and she turned to face Xenos.

"our battle is far from over." he said. then he shot more lasers at her.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" she shouted just in time. then just before the lasers were about to hit, a dome sheild created by dark energy formed around her and Beast Boy, blocking the attack. the sheild then dissappeared, and just as it did, Raven was gone in a flash. she glowed all black, her eyes white, and then she changed into the form of a raven, and flew away with Beast Boy. her raven form could still be seen, and Xenos quickly flew after it. within moments, Raven was herself again, still carrying Beast Boy as she flew. she glanced back, seeing Xenos only a couple of feet behind her.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" she chanted, sending at least three cars flying at him. he nimbly dodged two, blasting the last one with his eyes. he continued his chase, shooting lasers at Raven. she dodged, and threw another car at him. he caught it, and then used his strenght to throw it back at her. she gasped, and chanted her mantra, sending it right back at him. he blasted it with his eyes, and continued to shoot at her. she cried out as she was hit, and fell to the ground, with Beast Boy falling on top of her. still hypnotized, he started drooling on her. she groaned as she rolled him off of her, and then wiped the drool off. she sat up and looked at Beast Boy. she sighed. she had to wake him up, but how? her sense of humor was limited to basically just sarcastic wit and mockery. lame jokes and bodily noises wern't exactly what she considered to be funny. still, she had to try something.

"uh....... boogers...?" she muttered in her usual monotone. she groaned. not only did it not work, but she would have to try something else. she thought a moment.

"um......... underpants...?" she muttered dryly. she hoped that would work, so that she wouldn't have to continue the torture of trying to make him laugh using such immature tactics. to her relief, he laughed.

"underpants!" he laughed, and then stopped. he noticed he was sitting on the ground, covered in drool. Raven was beside him. "dude, what happened, and why am i covered in drool?" he asked. she was about to answer when Xenos came floating down towards them.

"no time to explain." she said, jumping up, and watching Xenos closely. Beast Boy jumped up also. Xenos soon landed in front of them.

"well, i see you managed to wake up your boyfriend. how nice. now i get to play with you both. and to add to the fun, i'll show you that i can clone anything, besides just myself." he chuckled darkly at the end. the two Titans prepared themselves, but they nevered expected to see the clones that he created next. his eyes glowed red, and two forms started to appear in front of him. one was of a male, a tall one that appeared to be made completely out of paper. the other was a female about thier age. she had blonde hair and blue eyes. her outfit was light grey in color, and appeared to be armor of some kind, with the symbol of an 'S' on the front that looked rather familiar. both Titans' eyes widened with shock, mixed with a few other emotions.

"no!" Raven gasped, staring at the male figure in front of her.

"it can't be!" Beast Boy gasped also, staring at the female. Xenos laughed evily.

"my sweet Raven, how nice to see you again." the male said.

"what's the matter, Beast Boy? don't i get a welcome kiss?" the blonde asked with a sinister smile. Xenos laughed at the expressions on the Titans' faces. Beast Boy could feel his heart sink. just seeing this female again brought back all too many memories about her, causing him great depression, especially seeing her in that outfit again. Raven wasn't in much better shape, but she hid it well, or at least, better than Beast Boy. with her hood up and her ability to repress her emotions, she only appeared upset at the sight of the male, not entirely depressed. but on the inside, it was a diffrent story. she could feel her heart sink also, but double time with greater depression, her empathic powers causing her to feel her teammate's pain as well, only adding to her own misery. Xenos chuckled as the two took a step back.

"i thought you two might want to see your past loves again, so i decided to bring them back." he snickered. "yes, i know about your past. i did my homework before facing the Teen Titans. i figured it useful to know my opponent's strenghts and weaknesses." he said with a light chuckled. "now, Malchior, Terra, eliminate them." he said, darkly. Malchior changed to his dragon form, and roared visciously. Terra yelled as her hands and eyes glowed, boulders rising up from behind her.
---
#64 Posted: 23:11:45 03/10/2011
Oh joy.....so Robin and the others are on a wild goose chase chasing another clone and now Raven and BB are facing old 'friends' of their past? Great....heh, I like the way you roll! smilie
---
#65 Posted: 23:15:35 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
hehe, thanks. X3 yeah, i still wanted to focus more on Raven and Beast Boy, so i had to think of a way to seperate them from the others. plus, i kinda wanted to bring back Terra and Malchior, so this idea does both.

Chapter 22: Heartbroken

Malchior spit out a stream of fire, and Terra hurrled boulders at the two Titans. Beast Boy remained frozen stiff, unable to move. just seeing Terra again made him feel heartbroken. just as the attacks were about to hit, a dome shield made of dark energy formed around the two Titans. Beast Boy managed to look over to his left to see Raven, her hands and eyes glowing as she kept up the sheild. when the attacks stopped, she lowered her sheild. then just before they were about to attack again, Raven wrapped her cloak around herself and Beast Boy. the two Titans disappeared. Xenos growled in frustration.

"search and destroy." he told his clones. Malchior and Terra nodded. then Malchior spread his wings, and took off into the sky. Terra used her powers to make a floating, rocky platform, and flew off.

Raven and Beast Boy soon reappeared in the shadows of a back alley. Beast Boy plopped down on the ground, head low, ears drooping. you could almost see a dark cloud raining down on him as he sat there miserably. Raven checked the corners to see if anyone was around, and then turned to the changeling. as an empath, she sensed his emotions. he felt heartbroken, and her eyes softened with sympathy and concern as she looked at him.

"Beast Boy?" she asked. she tried to maintain her usual monotone voice, but concern had seeped through in her tone. "are you ok?" she asked, taking a step forward. she knew he wasn't, but she had rather have him talk about it, than just come right out and say it.

"not even close...." he muttered, forcing a small laugh. Raven then sat down beside him, somewhat relieved that he didn't lie, yet still concerned for him.

"want to talk about it?" she offered, her voice softer than usual, yet not entirely diffrent. Beast Boy shook his head.

"what's there to talk about? its Terra. you were there. you know what happened." he said. Raven was quiet a moment, knowing he was right. she knew what was wrong. she knew what this was about. it was a stupid thing to be asking questions, and expect him to want to talk about it. but she could still sense his feelings, his pain. she looked at him, feeling sorry for him. knowing he was heartbroken tore her up inside. she wanted to help. she wanted to make him feel better. she wanted to take his pain away. she then had an idea.

"Beast Boy....." she started to say. he just sat there quietly, staring at the ground. "look at me." she said. he didn't move. "look at me." she repeated, a little bit of a demanding tone. he glanced up at her, pain and sadness obvious in his usual shining emerald eyes. "as an empath, i have the ability to heal, but i never explained fully about this power. i can heal more than just wounds. i can heal the heart. i can take away your pain, if you let me." she said, completely serious, yet in a caring tone. he looked at her, eyes a little wider. he was surprised. not only did he not know about that ability to heal more than wounds, but she was willing to help him. the only thing he didn't know, was the consequence of this power.

"you can do that?" he asked. she nodded. there was a moment of silence, and he couldn't explain it, but for some reason he had a feeling she wasn't telling him everything. "is that all there is to it? you just take away the pain? nothing else happens?" he asked.

"well....." Raven looked away slightly, reluctant to tell him. "the truth is..... there's a side effect......" she sighed before looking at him. "when i heal, i absorb the pain. that's how my power works. i take on the pain of whoever i heal." she said. his eyes widened further. she would absorb the pain. here he was, feeling heartbroken, and she was willing to take away his pain for him. his expression changed to that of a soft, grateful expression.

"you don't have to do that, Raven. i wouldn't want you to live with the pain." he said.

"Beast Boy, i already feel it. i can sense your pain. at least if i heal you, only one of us will have to live with it. besides, i can get rid of the pain. another part of my power is being able to dispell the pain into someone else." she explained.

"no, that's ok. thanks, but no thanks. its my problem, i'll deal with it. besides, can't you just, like ignore it, or something? i mean, its your power, can't you just not use it?"

"empathy is not a light switch, i can't just turn it off." she stated, plainly. Beast Boy gave a weak chuckle at that. he still felt depressed, and she could sense that, but he felt a little better talking to her.

"well, thanks for trying anyway, Rae." he said with a small smile.

"your welcome." she said, with one of her own rare smiles. she decided, just this once, she would let the nickname slide. they sat there in silence, looking into each other's eyes for a moment. they then quickly looked away, each one hiding a small blush. he then glanced at her, not noticing anything because of her hood.

"um, Raven?" he said, a little nervously. she looked at him.

"yes, Beast Boy?" she asked.

"well, um, how are you holding up?" he asked, concern in his voice. she was confused, remaining quiet for a moment. "i mean, with Malchior." he added after a moment of silence. Raven understood now. he was concerned for her, which she thought was sweet considering he still seemed depressed because of Terra. while sensing his pain, she had almost forgotten about Malchior.

"i'm fine, really." she said. he believed her for the most part, but was still concerned. it was hard to read Raven, since she was pretty much a master at repressing her emotions. even though she seemed fine, she could have been hiding her pain, and that still made him worry. yet she seemed more concerned with him. she was even willing to heal him, and take in his pain. as cold and dark as she usually seemed, he knew diffrent. he knew what she was like, that she could be nice and caring, when she wanted to be. she was smart and understanding. she was a good friend. as he looked at her, he found himself secretly wishing that she was more than just his friend, but he quickly shook his head at the thought.
---
#66 Posted: 23:17:37 03/10/2011
Time to.......DISAPPEAR!
---
#67 Posted: 23:22:53 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
they're not getting away yet. there's still a villian on the loose.

Chapter 23: Help Is On The Way

Beast Boy sat there, staring at Raven, unknowingly looking with a goofy, dazed expression. his eyes were half open, a wide grin on his face, staring dreamily at her. Raven would have noticed if she wasn't too busy peeking around the corner to make sure they wern't found. the ringing sound of the communicator brought him out of his trance, and obtained the goth's attention. Raven answered her communicator, seeing Robin's face appear.

"we've searched the city, but we've lost track of Xenos. where are you two? have you had any luck stopping Xenos?" thier leader asked.

"we're in a back alley." Beast Boy answered.

"what are you doing there?"

"we've had some bad luck with Xenos." Raven said.

"yeah, really bad luck."

"what happened? are you alright?" he asked, concerned for his teammates.

"physically, yes." Beast Boy moaned.

"Xenos used his powers to make more clones, but this time is diffrent." Raven sighed before continuing. "he cloned Terra and Malchior. we managed to get away unharmed, but they're after us." she said.

"we got away only 'cause of Raven, and we're sorta in hiding right now." the changeling added.

"Cyborg, Starfire, and i are on our way. i'm sure if we stop Xenos, the clones will disappear. just be careful, and we'll be there to help as soon as we can." Robin said. then the screen went blank. Raven put away her communicator. Beast Boy sighed.

"so, now what?" he asked. then a boulder flew past them. the two jumped to thier feet as Terra floated towards them.

"we fight." Raven said, gritting her teeth. her eyes glowed white, and she raised her hands as they glowed with dark energy. she stared at Terra, ready to fight her. Beast Boy looked from the goth girl to Terra. he still had a bit of a depressed look about him, obviously not wanting to fight.
---
#68 Posted: 23:25:48 03/10/2011
Yay! The whole schbang! Haha, what's really funny (and I think it's because I play Smash Bros. Brawl too much) is whenever I think of Raven, I get Meta Knight stuck in my head. Y'know, shrouded, never seeing true identity under the mask, the cape thingy. smilie I'm finding it hilarious now...
---
#69 Posted: 23:28:52 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
haha, cool. smilie but we do know Raven's true identity. she also doesn't wear a mask. she just has her hooded cloak.

Chapter 24: Teamwork

Raven and Terra immediately engaged in a fight, throwing everything they had at each other, which was mainly throwing boulders back and forth. Beast Boy watched this like a tennis match, his eyes darting back and forth at everything that was thrown. the girls gave each other a hateful glare. even though it had been a few years, and the earthbender was a clone, the betrayal had not been forgotten. they each still had a strong dislike, if not hatred, for the other. seeing them fight, seeing Terra in Slade's uniform again, just about killed Beast Boy. he still had some dormant feelings for Terra, and hated seeing her like this. on the other hand, he was beginning to feel something for Raven, not wanting to see her get hurt. however, he couldn't bring himself to attack Terra. all he could do was watch and wait for the outcome. he couldn't even bring himself to cheer for one. he felt torn between them. although not an empath, he felt hurt with every blow one of them took. he coudln't stand watching this fight, yet he couldn't look away, for fear that one would get seriously injured in the fight. the girls floated in the air, Raven to his left, Terra to his right. now, niether one moved, but the fight was still going on. the battle turned into a tug-of-war match, with a single two-ton boulder floating between them. the boulder hung in the air, glowing yellow and black, and not budging an inch. Raven and Terra both had thier arms thrust out, both straining to push the boulder towards the other. they were both powerful, and seemed evenly matched. a few moments passed, and still no change, although it felt like hours had gone by. Beast Boy glanced back and forth between them, both sweating now. it seemed that any moment, one would give in, one would get tired, and loosen thier grip. however, neither one did. he watched still, neither one willing to give in. he knew he would have to help, but could he bring himself to choose a side? then suddenly, he no longer had to decide. someone decided for him. someone else intervined. it was Malchior. he swooped down out of the sky, and pinned Raven to the ground with his claw. Terra held the boulder in place, and then floated cloaser, glaring at the trapped empath as she struggled to free herself.

"what's the matter, Rae? not strong enough to take on both of us?" Terra chuckled darkly. Raven shot her a glare, but couldn't do much more than that. Malchior held her down pretty tight. she couldn't move her arms or her legs at all. then the boulder floated closer, and morphed until the bottom had a sharp point.

"nothing personal, Rae, but i never liked you." the blonde said with a sinister grin. then suddenly, Terra was tackled by a wild animal, a green werewolf-like beast, to be exact. the boulder fell to the ground and smashed to bits, as the beast pinned Terra to the ground, and began to claw her. then Malchior roared, as he got ready to attack.

"Beast Boy!" Raven yelled. the beast quickly turned, seeing embers start to appear in Malchior's gaping mouth. with a howl, the beast leaped at Malchior, attacking visciously. Malchior let go of Raven, and presumed to claw at the beast. Raven quickly got up, and watched as they fought. then she saw the large, black dragon throw the beast to the ground. he then prepared a scorching fire breath.

"NO!" then just before the fire hit, a dome shaped shield made out of dark energy protected the beast. standing in front of the beast, was Raven, still keeping up her shield. Malchior kept up his fire breath, and Terra was throwing boulders at the shield. "i can't keep this up for much longer!" she said, her voice strained as she struggled to keep up the shield. the beast nodded and growled something, nearly jumping up and down, eagerly. he seemed to be trying to tell her something.

"if you've got an idea, then go!" she told him, creating a gap in the back of the shield. the beast nodded and hopped through, the shield closing up behind him. with a howl, the beast rushed over to his two targets. they quickly turned, aiming thier attacks at the wild animal. the beast caught a boulder that was thrown at him, and quickly used it as a shield for the fire. when the attacks ceased, he threw the boulder at Terra with all his might. then he charged at Malchior, leaping up at the large dragon. the foul beast spit out smoldering flames. he grinned devilishly when the beast seemed to have vanished. Malchior had failed to spot the green humming bird that zipped past him. the humming bird soon became a hawk, and then landed on the ground behind Malchior as a velociraptor. then before the dragon could turn to attack, the raptor leaped up at him. just as Beast Boy was about to strike, he changed into a t-rex, biting down on the dragon's neck, hard. Malchior roared, and thrashed about, but Beast Boy only held on tighter. then suddenly, the dragon was hit by a beam of dark energy, with enough power to slam him agaisnt the side of a building. then with great force, the t-rex struggled the dragon to the ground, holding him down with a foot as he clamped down harder on his neck. then suddenly, a large boulder was aimed at Beast Boy.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Raven yelled. the boulder got a dark aura, and was sent flying back at Terra. Terra stopped it, trying to send it back at the dark girl. the two girls engaged in another tug-of-war match. Malchior opened his jaws, prepared a fire breath attack. then before he could strike, he vanished, startling a green t-rex.

"woah!" Beast Boy cried out as he shifted to human form and fell forwards. the tug-of-war match ended as Terra vanished as well. the boulder, still being pushed by a strong force, went flying into the side of a building. the two Titans were surprised and confused at the sudden disappearance of thier opponents. Raven turned to see Beast Boy laying on the ground. she walked over, and offered him a hand. he smiled at her before taking her hand and getting up.

"are you ok?" she asked, concern obvious in her voice.

"yeah." he nodded with a smile. "you?" he asked, concerned as well.

"well, i'm alive, and in one piece." she answered, plainly. then the ringtone of thier communicators could be heard. Raven answered her's. Robin's face appeared on the screen.

"we found Xenos and stopped him. he's on his way to jail as we speak. what about you two? are you ok?" thier leader asked.

"yeah, we're just fine, thanks to a little teamwork." Raven said, with a small smile. Beast Boy gave a toothy grin.

"glad to hear it. we'll meet you back at the tower." Robin said with a smile. then the screen went blank. Raven put up her communicator. she and Beast Boy smiled at each other before heading back home to the tower.
---
#70 Posted: 23:33:21 03/10/2011
Aww......yays....bad guy fight over.
---
#71 Posted: 23:35:29 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yep. he'll be back, though. the bad guys never stay gone for too long.

Chapter 25: Something's Wrong

Raven and Beast Boy soon arrived back home, and entered through the main doors.

"friends, you return unharmed!" Starfire cried gleefully as she flew over to them. before they could respond, she gave them one of her back-breaking hugs. Raven and Beast Boy grunted and groaned.

"Star, let 'em breathe." Cyborg said as he and Robin walked up to them. Starfire let go, and the two Titans gasped for air. "how, y'all doing?" he asked.

"uh, fine." Beast Boy said, smiling. although, his smile seemed fake. his eyes lacked that sparkle of life they usually had. he seemed void of his usual pep and joyfulness that made him Beast Boy. instead, he seemed to be a cold, lifeless shell of his usual self. Raven glanced at him, her empathic abilities sensing what he was feeling. she sensed some depression, which she expected after seeing Terra. she also sensed a bit of fear. the fear she did not quite understand.

"are you sure you're ok, Beast Boy?" Robin asked. he gave a slight nod.

"yeah, just a little tired, i guess." he said. he then faked a yawn. "i think i'll go take a nap." he said. then he left the room without another word. the others quietly stared as he left, but none watched with more concern than Raven. the worry was obvious in her expression. when the others noticed, they found that a bit odd. she never showed emotion, whether she felt it or not.

"is everything ok, Raven?" Robin asked her. she blinked, and looked at him, as if coming out of a trance.

"yeah, fine." she said in her usual monotone. she then started to leave.

"you sure you're ok? you and BB seem to be acting a little..... diffrent..." Cyborg said. she stopped and looked back.

"we're just tired from the fight. that's all." she said, plainly. then without another word, she left the room. Starfire worriedly looked at her friends.

"i worry for our friends. they do not seem well. perhaps we could do the cheering up?" she said.

"why don't we just give them some time alone for now. if they're still not like themselves tomorrow, we'll see what we can do." Robin said. Starfire nodded.

"very well, Robin. perhaps we could do the viewing of the television." she suggested.

"sure." he nodded with a smile. "Cyborg? you want to join us?"

"nah, i think i'll do some work on my baby." he said with a grin, before heading out to the garage.

Meanwhile...

Beast Boy was in his room, laying on the top bunk of his bed. a constant thud could be heard as he bounced a ball off the ceiling, catching and throwing it over and over. he continued to do this quietly with a blank expression on his face, when there was a knock at the door.

"Beast Boy?" came a monotone voice.

"come in, Raven." he answered, plainly, still bouncing the ball. the door slid open and in walked the empath. she walked up to the bed, and looked up at him.

"how are you?" she asked. the changeling caught the ball, and then glanced over at her. she seemed as stoic as always. he changed positions, so that he was halfway hanging upside down off the bed.

"i'm fine." he said, simply, faking a smile. she gave him a disbelieving look.

"Beast Boy, i'm a telepath and an empath. don't lie to me. i know something is wrong. i can sense it." she told him. he sighed, and changed positions so that he sat upright. he then jumped off the top bunk, and faced her.

"you know, sometimes i hate that you're, like, psychic." he said. then his head hung low, and his ears drooped. his gaze fell to the floor as he sat down on the bottom bunk of the bed. Raven pulled up the desk chair and sat down across from him. she sat quietly, waiting for him to continue. he knew she wouldn't leave until she got the truth out of him. even if he didn't tell her, she could find out one way or another. he sighed, and then looked at her with sad, watery eyes. she could sense it, his pain and sadness. he was depressed, yet that feeling of fear still remained. something about that battle had scared him. she assumed it had something to do with Terra.
---
#72 Posted: 23:47:13 03/10/2011
DRAMATIC!!!! smilie
I've always wanted to use that word in a comment or something.

Yay, story!
---
#73 Posted: 23:49:44 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
hehe, cool. X3

Chapter 26: Just Call My Name

the room was quiet. Beast Boy still sat hunched over on his bed, his gaze locked on the floor. Raven sat in the desk chair across from him. her arms were folded, and her legs were crossed. she watched him quietly, just waiting for him to explain. he then sighed.

"it really hurt seeing her again." he said, quietly. Raven listened. she knew he was talking about Terra. "i didn't think i'd ever see her again. the last time we spoke, she just wanted to be a normal girl at high school. i respect that, and i've left her alone since. i thought i was over it, but seeing her again....... in that uniform....... i just....... i don't know....... it brought everything back....... it felt as bad as it did when it happened the first time....... her betrayal, losing her, everything........." he muttered. he then held his head in his hands. he closed his eyes, trying to fight back the tears. he was too busy fighting tears to notice Raven had moved. it wasn't until he felt a gentle hand on his back that he noticed. confused at first, he looked up, seeing Raven sitting beside him. her blank expression had changed to one of deep concern and sympathy.

"it wasn't her, Beast Boy." she whispered. "it was a clone. she wasn't real. if she truly is back, then she's at that high school, like you said. she's not evil, she isn't working for Slade. she's not even using her powers. what we faced were clones." she explained.

"i know." he muttered. "but that fact doesn't help any." he added. Raven gave a slight nod.

"it hurts, i know. but its all a memory. it was real enough to cause pain, which was its purpose. Xenos brought them back on purpose. he wanted to break us." she said. he sighed, and looked back down, tears still in his eyes.

"well, he did a good job. it all seemed pretty real to me. the clone looked like her, talked like her, had her powers, everything."

"not quite. the real Terra knew my weakness. in our fight, she exposed my weakness, causing my demon side to take over. i lost control, and the fight. this clone didn't seem to know that, either that, or didn't bother to expose my weakness. she didn't even talk, except for saying she didn't like me. the real Terra would have talked more." she explained.

"yeah." Beast Boy sighed. "but still, i should have helped. all i did was watch. i'm sorry. i should have helped you fight her. i shouldn't have waited until you were trapped. its my fault you got in trouble." he muttered, tears running down his cheeks.

"don't blame yourself. its not your fault. i understand it was hard for you to fight her. but you did help. when i was in trouble, when i needed you, you fought. you did help me. if you didn't, i might not be here now. i couldn't take them both on by myself."

"but i could have helped prevent any trouble. if i had waited a second longer, you could have been....." he trailed off, tears streaming down his face. Raven reached for a tissue box and placed it in her lap. she then turned Beast Boy's head to face her. she held his chin with one hand, as she gently wiped away his tears with a tissue.

"is that what you were afraid of?" Raven asked quietly after a moment. she then stopped wiping away his tears, as none were falling at the moment, bit his eyes were still watery. she lowered her hands, placing them in her lap, and moving the tissue box beside Beast Boy. "is that what bothers you the most? i could have been hurt?" she asked. she waited quietly for an answer. Beast Boy looked down slightly.

"yeah..." he muttered. "i mean, at first, i couldn't bring myself to fight, you know. its like if i helped, i was choosing a side, you or her. at first, it didn't really seem like you needed me that much. you wern't in trouble. but then Malchior came, and you were. you needed help. seeing them gang up on you, the fact you coulda been hurt....... i don't know...... i just..... i lost it...... i changed to the beast....... i wanted to protect you........ and it was like i forgot who or what i was fighting........ i was just fighting for you...... its like that was my only thought, my only concern........ when you called for me, i came to help........ and then you helped me, and we worked together........." he said. he then looked up at her, his green eyes meeting her violet ones.

"well, i'm glad you found the courage to fight back. thanks for helping me, Beast Boy." she said with the slightest smile. Beast Boy still had watery eyes, but he smiled. she could tell he was feeling a little better. he then suddenly hugged her, squeezing her tight.

"i'm just glad you're ok, Rae." he said. she blushed slightly.

"um, Beast Boy..." she started to say. he didn't respond, and just continued to hug her. "i've told you before not to call me that, and you can let go now." she said, plainly. he then suddenly let go, and scratched the back of his head as he chuckled nervously.

"sorry, Rae-ven! Raven!" he chuckled nervously. she just rolled her eyes. he then sighed, and calmed down. he then looked at her with bright, sparkling emerald eyes. "anyway, thanks for, you know, coming in here and talking to me. it means a lot." he said with a warn smile. she smiled also.

"you're welcome." she said. they sat quietly for a moment, and then they each looked away as they blushed. then Raven got to her feet. he looked at her, her expression blank in about a second. "well, uh, i think i'm going to go meditate." she said as she headed for the door. then just before she left, she turned around. "you know, the offer still stands." she said. he looked confused at first. "uh, my powers. i could still heal you." she said. he smiled and shook his head.

"no, that's ok. i don't think i need it anymore. i feel better already." he said. she smiled.

"alright. just remember, if you change your mind, or need me for anything, you know where to find me." she said. he smiled and nodded.

"ok. i'll keep that in mind." he said. she gave him another small smile before leaving the room. she then quietly walked off to her room. Beast Boy leaned back on his bed, hands behind his head, and blushing. "yeah, i'll keep that in mind, Rae. if i ever need anything, i know who to ask." he said with a smile and a soft sigh.
---
#74 Posted: 00:16:28 04/10/2011
STOP POSTING SO MANY!!!!! *can't keep up in the least*
#75 Posted: 00:26:16 04/10/2011
I can. Mwahahaha!!!!

Yay! DRAMATIC!!!! smilie
---
#76 Posted: 00:29:59 04/10/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, ok, sorry. like i said, i wrote alot already. i'm like at chapter 80 now, at least. i just finally decided to post it. the next chapter is a bit diffrent, though. i mean, it still follows the basic plot, but the format is a bit diffrent.
---
#77 Posted: 00:52:02 04/10/2011
Yes, but I actually pay ATENTION to the RPs, D-o, whereas you just read!!!
#78 Posted: 01:16:17 04/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yes, well, anyway...... let me know when you're ready for the next chapter..... actually, since i'm leaving now, i think i'll just go ahead and post it, and you guys just read when you can...

Chapter 27: Chat Rooms

Starfire was in her room now, sitting at the desk. she had just logged onto her light purple laptop. she got on the internet and went to mytower.com, a social network for super heroes. she hoped that Bumblebee and Jinx would be online, so that she could talk to them about getting a date for Raven. they had agreed to help her. she logged in as Sunshine23, her username for the site. she quickly checked the members list to see who all was online. the names she saw were: Tech_Guy, One_Man_Zoo, Masked_Hero, Hex_Girl, Queen_Bee, DynamicDuo22, ArcherBoy01, Fish_lover, SonicRoar, Thunderbolt, LivingFlame, Wild_Beast, TheHunter, and Trumpet_Player. Starfire smiled. Jinx and Bumblebee were online. not only that, but Raven wasn't. now was her chance to talk to them. she then joined the chat room that Bumblebee had just started.

Queen_Bee: hey, girl, what's up? what's the plan with Raven?

Sunshine23: hello, friend Bumblebee! it is wonderous that you found time to accompany me on the net of inter. i am afraid i do not have much of a plan with the date for Raven. i have tried to find someone for her, but my search has not been successful.

Hex_Girl: hey, guys. i had nothing better to do, so i decided to get on. what's up? any plans yet?

Queen_Bee: i've got an idea. Beast Boy. come on, we all thought he and Raven would be good together, so why not set them up?

Tech_Guy: what's going on?

Masked_Hero: you girls arn't matchmaking, are you?

Queen_Bee: no. of course not. we're just having some girl talk. now if you fellas don't mind, this is a private conversation. you can't have girl talk with guys around.

One_Man_Zoo: dude, we were on 1st!

Tech_Guy: yeah, besides, if there's plans being made, i wanna know about it.

Queen_Bee: quiet, Sparky. this doesn't concern you guys.

Hex_Girl: yeah, we are TRYING to have a conversation here, so but out!

Masked_Hero: well, you shouldn't be matchmaking. and the internet isn't exactly the best place to have a private conversation.

Tech_Guy: you tell 'em, Robin!

One_Man_Zoo: yeah, we're not leaving 'til we know what's going on!

Sunshine23: friends please. let us not--

BlackBird333 logged on.

BlackBird333: Hey.

Sunshine23: hello, friend Raven!

Masked_Hero: what are you doing on?

BlackBird333: I took a break from meditating. I thought I'd check my messages.

Hex_Girl: omg! Bee, Star, Raven, he called me! Flash just called!

Queen_Bee: then what are you still doing here? go, girl!

Hex_Girl logged off.

Tech_Guy: what was that all about?

Queen_Bee: nothing. girl stuff. you wouldn't understand. *sighs* gotta go. Aqualad's complaining that Speedy got fish tacos. again! later.

Queen_Bee logged off.

Masked_Hero: i should go, too. got training to do. Cyborg, want to join me?

Tech_Guy: sure, man. bye, y'all.

Tech_Guy logged off.

Masked_Hero: bye, Star. promise we'll go out later.

Masked_Hero logged off.

BlackBird333: Go out?

Sunshine23: yes. Robin and i scheduled dinner and a movie for tonight.

BlackBird333: So, it is a date then.

Sunshine23: indeed! i can not wait to go out on the date with Robin! i must go get ready!

Sunshine23 logged off.

BlackBird333: Peace at last.

One_Man_Zoo: i'm still here.

BlackBird333: What are you still doing on, Beast Boy?

One_Man_Zoo: idk. *shruggs* got nothin better 2 do, i guess.

BlackBird333: Don't use chat speak. I hate that. It is stupid and pointless. There is no reason not to use proper grammar and spelling.

One_Man_Zoo: what are you, an english teacher?

BlackBird333: Well, excuse me for knowing good English.

One_Man_Zoo: your excused. so, since everyone else seems to have plans, want to do something?

BlackBird333: Like what?

One_Man_Zoo: like, i don't know, hang out?

BlackBird333: I was going to make tea and then read a book.

One_Man_Zoo: oh. so thats a no then?

BlackBird333: It was neither a no or a yes. I had planned on staying in my room until Starfire brings up dating again. I know she will eventually. It is only a matter of time before she comes up with another idea or something.

One_Man_Zoo: oh. ok. so i guess you'll do the usual 'til she finds a date for you, huh?

BlackBird333: Pretty much. I had rather not go out on a date at all, but it is hard to say no to her.

One_Man_Zoo: yeah, well, gotta go. someone's at my door. probally Cy. later Rae.

One_Man_Zoo logged off.

BlackBird333 logged off.

"hey, Star, what's up?" Beast Boy asked once the door to his bedroom slid open.

"friend, would you like to accompany me to our favorite pizza place?" she asked with a warm smile.

"uh, sure, but wern't you going out with Robin later?" he asked.

"yes, but there is something i wish to discuss with you." she said.
---
#79 Posted: 04:21:57 04/10/2011
Ahahahaha.....that was hilarious. smilie Nice Cy09.
---
PeaceDragon09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3037
#80 Posted: 01:37:32 07/10/2011
Awesome use of the usernames smilie I liked the chat room conversations smilie
#81 Posted: 02:54:54 07/10/2011
Yeah, that was awesome! smilie

Now where are youuuuuuu? smilie
#82 Posted: 03:14:53 07/10/2011
^my thoughts exactly.
---
#83 Posted: 20:56:33 08/10/2011
Ditto
#84 Posted: 21:17:27 08/10/2011
*sighs* Well... I hope she comes back soon......
#85 Posted: 22:09:11 08/10/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks. i just had that random idea and wanted to try a chatroom. smilie
sorry i haven't been on. i had internet problems, and a bunch of stuff going on, etc.... yeah, the same stuff i've been saying on every topic i post on, just about. anyway, another chapter coming up.

Chapter 28: Tricks and Plans

Beast Boy went with Starfire to the pizza place, where Bumblebee had been waiting. she was sitting at a table, and waved as the two arrived.

"took you long enough to get here. i don't have long, because the guys have been wondering what i'm up to lately. i basically told them it was girl stuff, but i think they'll want more of an explanation when i get back." Bee said. Starfire and Beast Boy sat down beside her.

"where is friend Jinx?" Starfire asked.

"hanging out with Kid Flash. he finally called her, so i assume they're spending some time together now." she replied.

"i understand. i would not wish to be disturbed if i was with Robin."

"yeah, i hate it when a date is cut short. its annoying when you're interrupted by someone. then again, i can't even get Cyborg to notice all the hints i'm dropping, so what am i complaining about?" Bee said. Beast Boy sighed, slightly bored. he didn't find talking about dating and relationships to be a good pasttime. he had rather be playing video games, or watching movies.

or hanging out with Raven..... his mind provided from somewhere. he shook his head at the thought. no. she's just a friend. i like spending time with her because she's a friend. i like to see her smile. i like trying to make her laugh. that's all. he thought.

he sighed as he heard the girl's current conversation. they were still talking about dating, mainly focusing thier current topic on either Robin or Cyborg. he sighed again. didn't girls talk about anything but guys?

"uh, hate to interrupt here, but uh, why am i here?" he asked. they just looked at him. "i mean, if all you're gonna do is have girl talk, then what am i doing here?" he said. Bee smiled.

"sorry, i guess we got carried away, but you are here for a reason. we've got a plan for this matchmaking idea of Star's, and we need your help." she said. Beast Boy looked confused.

"you mean the plan for getting a date for Raven?" he asked with a slight frown. for some reason, he just didn't like the idea of Raven dating anyone. "what do you need me for?" he asked. Bee and Star glanced at each other.

"we wish for you to partake on the date with Raven." Starfire smiled. Beast Boy's eyes nearly popped out of his head. his bottom jaw nearly fell to the ground.

"wh--wh--wh--WHAT?!" he blurted out. his mind, what little of it that actually worked, had shut down completely. the thought of he and Raven going out on a date together was just too much of a shock for his mind. he couldn't believe it. the thought of dating her caused him to blush furiously. however, he was sure that Raven would never date him. how could they even suggest the idea? Raven would surely kill him if he asked her out on a date. she's not intrested in him. nothing would ever happen between the two. "y--y--y--you must be crazy! s--she'd never date me!" he added.

"but we are not insane in the cranium. if you did not feel affection for friend Raven, then you would not be turning a deep shade of red right now." Starfire said.

"i do not like Raven that way! she's just a friend! and she'd never date me! she'd kill me if i even asked!" he insisted. Starfire and Bumblebee shared a glance. then Bee grinned as she looked at the changeling.

"alright, if you insist. i'll just call Aqualad and have him date her. i doubt she'll say no. after all, she did have a bit of a crush on him. Star too." she said. Starfire blushed a little, rambling on, trying to deny it. "don't worry, Star, Robin won't find out." she added with a wink, shutting up the alien girl. Beast Boy suddenly frowned, looking rather jealous. he remembered being jealous and competetive of Aqualad when he first met him, but he insisted that it was just because the water boy thought he was better than the changeling. however, there was a deeper, hidden secret. Beast Boy saw the way the girls looked at him. the heart eyes, the wide grins, the daydreaming expressions, and he could have swore he saw them drool a little bit at one point. he couldn't believe Raven was looking at him like that. he also couldn't believe how jealous he was when she did. he even tried to push her away from him at one point. he knew having Raven date Aqualad was a bad idea. he would never impress her if she was too busy looking at water boy. suddenly, Beast Boy was redder than before, but more out of anger.

"she will NOT date him! she can't! i'd never impress her with her making heart eyes at him! i don't even know why she likes him! i'm way cuter and funnier than fish boy! i mean, ladies love the pointy ears! how can she like him better than me! i can turn into the cutest animals there are! what's she looking at HIM for! she won't go out with him! or anyone else for that matter!" the shapeshifter yelled, jumping up from the table. Bumblebee grinned. that was the reaction she was hoping for.

"so, then you'll go out with her?" she asked. Beast Boy calmed down, and looked a bit confused. "because if you don't date Raven, we'll have to find someone else for her. like Aqualad, or a goth, or maybe a wizard." she added.

"no!" Beast Boy blurted out. then he calmed down, and took a seat. "i mean, uh, yeah, i'll go out with her. its, um, probally better that she goes out with someone she knows and trusts, a friend, you know? yeah, just two friends hanging out, enjoying a good time. nothing speacial or anything." he said, chuckling nervously. Starfire giggled and clapped her hands rapidly, floating out of her seat. Bumblebee grinned.

"uh huh, sure. nothing more than a good time." she said, with a wink.
---
#86 Posted: 17:15:59 09/10/2011
Hehehe! smilie I love it! smilie Ya know, up till now, I've been picturing the Aqualad from Young Justice. ;\ Is that a bad thing..?
#87 Posted: 17:55:41 09/10/2011
Lol. BB is gonna go out with Raven smilie
#88 Posted: 18:33:53 09/10/2011
Wow..........smilie
---
#89 Posted: 18:59:28 09/10/2011
Ya know, I really DID peg Robin and Raven as a possible couple at the beginning of the series... smilie They woulda been cute. The couple with the bird name. smilie
#90 Posted: 22:24:01 09/10/2011 | Topic Creator
uh, have you seen the Deep Six episode? that's when they meet Aqualad. i find it funny that both the girls are giving him heart eyes, and the guys don't seem to notice. BB is the only one who is acting jealous, even thought he and Rae arn't the canon couple.
yeah, that does seem like a possibility, especially if you look at the 4th season, lotta RobRae moments there. but there's also Stranded, a pretty big RobStar episode. its obvious that Robin and Star like each other. with the way BB acts, i think he does like Raven. and there are moments where she seems to like him.
---
#91 Posted: 04:09:46 10/10/2011
Yeah, I've seen almost all of the episodes, except some of the extremely early ones, with the Japanese opening song. smilie I miss those... They were awesome... smilie
Yeah, but i've been watching a lot of Young Justice lately... smilie

Yup, Stranded was HUGE for Robin and Star. And Raven too, cause she chilled. smilie
#92 Posted: 04:16:45 10/10/2011
I've seen none of these....but who cares!
---
#93 Posted: 04:25:51 10/10/2011
Hahaha! smilie
#94 Posted: 20:34:31 10/10/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, the ones with the japanese theme song are usually the funniest. smilie
yeah. X3 i love Stranded. not only is it a good RobStar episode, and i kinda enjoyed seeing them fight a bit. smilie but Cy and BB were hilarious, with Cy trying to tell BB how to fix the ship. smilie then there's Raven metting those little 'sha la' thingies. smilie
Robin: has anyone seen Raven?
Starfire: oh, i hope she is not suffering the attrocities so abundant on this planet.
Raven: *is getting a massage*
they probally coulda just left her there, and she wouldn't have minded. smilie

Chapter 29: Asking Her Out

Beast Boy walked down the hallway of Titans Tower. he knew his destination, it was the same place he always went to when he didn't really have anything to do. he didn't stop until the distinct smell of herbs and old books filled his nose. he looked up at the door before him that had the five-letter nameplate of his favorite dark teammate. he took a deep breath. this was it. he was going to do the unthinkable. he was going to ask Raven out on a date. granted, in his mind, he repeated that it was simply because he was tricked into doing it by Bumblebee, but a part of him didn't believe it. deep down, a part of him had wanted to go out with her, but was just too nervous or scared to ask. but he knew he couldn't let her go out with someone else, especially someone like Aqualad or a goth, someone she may actually like. at the thought of another guy dating her, he felt rather jealous, and began pounding on the door, angry at the thought of her dating someone else.

"alright, alright! no need to knock the door down!" he heard her voice snap from the other side. the door slid open a crack, revealing part of Raven's face. her hood was up as usual, and she was glaring at Beast Boy. "what?!" she snapped. he was still feeling jealous at the thought of her dating someone else, and hardly noticed her glare.

"look, i don't care what you say, or who you like, we're going out tonight. dinner and a movie. eight o'clock. you can forget about Star's stupid idea of setting you up with someone, because you're hanging out with me. if you had plans, you better cancel them, because i'm not taking no for an answer here." he said, strongly. Raven blinked, caught completely off-gaurd by this. not only did he ask her out on a date, if you could even call that asking, but he was being rather forceful about it, not at all like himself. she sensed a bit of anger from him, but mostly jealousy. "ok, so, again, dinner and a movie, eight o'clock." he said after a moment. then he started to walk away, not even waiting for a response. Raven stepped outside her door, watching him walk away for a moment.

"don't i get a say in this?" she asked no one, since he had already left. if he wasn't so forceful and jealous of something, then she wouldn't have been as surprised. going out was one thing, even a date didn't seem too out of the ordinary, at least not for him. but he was too forceful about it, and what did he have to be jealous about? instead of going after him, she went back inside her room to contemplate this. she sat down on her bed, and played back his words in her mind. he mentioned not caring what she had to say, or who she liked. he also said that Starfire's matchmaking idea was stupid. perhaps he was jealous of the idea she might date someone else? but why? why would he be jealous? she never showed intrest in anyone. she didn't even care about the idea. she shook her head, and began to levitate, getting into her meditating position above her bed. she would worry about this so-called date later. she then felt a rush of warmth to her cheeks at the thought of dating Beast Boy. then she shook her head, and cleared her mind. right now, she was going to meditate, not worry about Beast Boy or the date.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:50 10/10/2011 by Cynder09
#95 Posted: 23:25:18 10/10/2011
smilie Raaaveenn liiikes hiiiiiiiiiiiim! smilie You're doing great with her personality by the way. smilie
Oh, for reference, just remember the episode with Mal...Mal.. What'shisface'snamegoeshere! smilie
#96 Posted: 19:41:58 11/10/2011 | Topic Creator
haha, thanks. X3 Malchior. yeah, i remember the lying creep. i think she should have burned the book at the end. heck, i would have chopped the book up, burned it, locked up the ashes in a safe, and sent the safe to another dimension. the jerk deserved it.

Chapter 30: Dating Tips

Beast Boy sat slumped on the couch, just mindlessly watching TV, or rather, just staring at the screen. he didn't know what was on, nor did he care. he wasn't paying attention in the least. all he could focus on was his earlier encounter with Raven. it didn't exactly go as planned. they were going out, but she didn't exactly agree to go, but she didn't really object either. then again, he didn't really give her a chance to say anything. he just couldn't get over how forceful he was with her. he didn't ask her out, he told her they were going out, and that was that. it was more of a demand than a request. that's not how he wanted it to happen. he had rather be a gentleman about it, give her a gift or something, and ask nicely. then he would hope for a yes and maybe a small smile. then they would go out, have a good time, and maybe become closer. he hated that he had been forceful with her, almost behaving like a jerk, like back before he had the antidote to help his beast side. he didn't want to be that way, not around her. he wanted her to like him in her own way, and go out with him because she would want to, not because he told her to. soon the doors slid open, and he heard the sound of footsteps. then a figure plopped down on the couch beside him.

"yo, BB, wanna play some games? i betcha can't beat me." Cyborg said with a grin. Beast Boy glanced at him.

"i'm not really in the mood..." he muttered. his mechanical friend suddenly looked concerned.

"what's up?" he asked in a more serious tone.

"i asked Raven out." he said, simply. his friend didn't seem surprised by this.

"let me guess, she said no, and now you're gonna sit here like a bump on a log for about a week?"

"no. we're going out at eight." he replied, sounding miserable. Cyborg was confused. he didn't see what the problem was.

"so, let me get this straight. you asked her out, she either said yes or at least didn't refuse, and now you're miserable? i don't get it, man. what's the problem?"

"i didn't exactly ask, and she didn't really say anything." he said, plainly. Cyborg looked even more confused and scratched the back of his head.

"ok...... you lost me..." he muttered.

"i told her we're going out. like, it was a command. i was forceful. she said nothing. then i left." Beast Boy muttered. the tin man blinked.

"and you're still alive...... how...?" he asked, in disbelief.

"i think she was shocked. for once, she was speechless. i left before she could say anything."

"and she's not coming after you because......?" he asked. Beast Boy shrugged. "ok, so how come you seem miserable? if you wanted to date her, how is her not getting upset a bad thing?" he asked. Beast Boy sat up and looked at him, actually looking nervous now.

"cause i don't know what i'm doing. i've got like nothing planned! no ideas, nothing! i just said we'd go out, i didn't exactly think it through! i don't even know what she'd want to do! she probally doesn't even want to go out with me!" he said, paniced, pulling out his hair almost.

"chill, man. i'll help you."

"you will?" he asked, hopeful, a spark in his eyes.

"yeah. now, i don't know about Raven, but most girls like flowers and chocolate." he began. suddenly, Beast Boy had a pencil and pad, and was writing everything down. "some even like giant stuffed animals. and i haven't met a girl yet that doesn't like jewelrey." he said. Beast Boy wrote everything down. "now, as far as restuarunts go, fancy ones are better for dates. so, you'll need to dress up nice. make sure you smell good too. and you might want to shower before you go. oh, and most girls like to watch sappy romance films, but i wouldn't recommend it for Raven. i'd suggest a horror movie for her. also, make sure you listen to everything she says." he said. Beast Boy paused and looked at him.

"everything?" he asked, stunned.

"everything. you don't want to upset her in any way, so make sure whatever you do is ok with her. also, conversation topics, i've never known a girl to complain that she only talked about herself all night. i'd avoid that with Raven. you know she's secretive, don't push too far into private matters. just, i don't know, be yourself around her. actually, no, on second thought, don't be yourself. be mature, be calm, be a gentleman. don't goof off, don't go anything embarrsing, and don't be immature. hopefully, you won't mess up." he said. Beast Boy had written everything down.

"ok, is that all?" he asked.

"that's all i can think of."

"hey, Cy, how come you know so much about this?" Beast Boy asked. suddenly, Cyborg was very nervous.

"uh, well, um...... i've done some, uh......" he cleared his throat. ".....research....... yeah, reasearch....... just inserting more information into my brain......" he chuckled nervously.

"right." the changeling said, not really believing that. "anyway, thanks for the advice. i gotta go get ready!" he said. then there was a mad dash out of the room as Beast Boy hurried off to prepare for his date. Cyborg leaned back with a sigh of relief.

"he almost found out i researched dating and relationships because i like Bumblebee. at least he's too preoccupied to notice." the tin man said.
---
#97 Posted: 21:11:16 11/10/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, i was watcing videos on Youtube and found something intresting. X3 you guys gotta see it. not only does it fit well with this topic, but it fits with Halloween. X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=xBANpscUBkU

its a Teen Titans random junk video, Halloween edition. X3 there's about 11 of them. X3
---
#98 Posted: 03:43:59 12/10/2011
Nice new chapter.
---
#99 Posted: 21:46:10 12/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 31: To Impress Her

Beast Boy spent the rest of the day getting ready for his date. he did everything on the list of advice Cyborg had given him. nothing went unplanned as part of his date with Raven. he bought flowers, which was a simple bouquet of blue flowers. he got her another stuffed animal, a giant cow, which was very similiar to the chicken he had won for her. he bought her a box of chocolates, dark chocolate. he even bought her an obsidian gem stone ring. he took a shower, a long shower, and used lots of soap. he usually wasn't big on hygene, but Cyborg suggested it, and he wanted to impress Raven. he put on a purple shirt, and a black, button-up, longsleeve shirt. he put on some black dress pants, and black dress shoes. he even put on some chalone. once he was ready, he gathered up all his gifts, and headed for Raven's room. he hadn't seen or spoken to her since he asked her out, so he figured she had stayed in there since earlier that day. he carried the gifts, the cow and flowers in one arm, the chocolates and jewelery box in his other arm, to her door. he then paused, wondering how he was going to knock. then before he could attempt it, he dropped everything. he let out a groan, scrambling to pick everything up. then the door slid open,and Raven stood there in her usual uniform.

"what are you doing?" she asked. he looked up at the sound of her voice, now staring into her violet eyes, her face not hidden by her hood. he grinned, and chuckled nervously before scrambling to his feet, with the gifts in his arms.

"uh, th--they're f--for you." he said, nervously, handing her the flowers first. she then took them gently, and looked at the bouquet. "i would have gotten roses, but the flower shop was apparently out of them." he said. he then saw Raven move the flowers over to a vase on her dresser with her powers. he smiled. then he held up the chocolates. she took them.

"dark chocolate?" she asked, looking at the box.

"i wasn't sure what kind you liked, and i thought dark would be a safe bet." he said. the box was encased in dark energy, and moved over beside the flowers. he then held up the jewelry box. she took it, and opened it.

"a ring?" she asked.

"i would have gotten something better, like diamonds, but i didn't have enough money." he explained. he then saw her move the ring over to the dresser as well. he smiled. she apparently was accepting the gifts, since she was keeping them in her room. either that, or she simply wanted to put it away for now. he then held up the giant cow. she took it.

"a giant cow?" she asked, slightly less amused.

"remember that chicken i won for you? well, this is just the cow version. look, if you don't like the gifts, you can return them, or get rid of them, or whatever. i know they're stupid, but i wanted to get you something, but i wasn't sure what you would like, and i didn't even have that much money, and--" he rambled on, until she held up her hand. he was quiet a moment as she moved the cow into her room, leaning it up against her dresser. she then looked back at Beast Boy.

"well? are we going to go out, or would you rather stand here all night?" she said, plainly. she showed no emotion as usual, but she wasn't being cold, and she wasn't refusing his gifts or saying no to the date. her response caused him to jump for joy and shout with glee. she was going to go out with him, and she accepted his presents to an extent, at least. that alone made him estactic. he danced around until he tripped over his own feet, falling flat on his face. Raven forced herself to hold back a small laugh, but found herself releashing a small smile and a bit of a blush. she then helped him to his feet. he then leaned agaisnt the wall, with Raven at the opposite end, by her door.

"thanks." he smiled, blushing.

"no problem. of course, you might not have fallen in the first place if you wern't dancing around like an idiot." she said, but it seemed to be more of a tease than an insult. after all, a slight smile could still be seen, but the blush was gone for the most part. "and i don't think those shoes helped any." she added. he looked a bit confused.

"you don't like them? i mean, they're uncomfortable, but i wore all this to look nice, not for the comfort." he said.

"well, you do look...... diffrent..." she said, adverting her eyes slightly, as if struggling with a compliment. "you.... smell diffrent, too...." she added. she had noticed the strong smell of the chalone since his arrival.

"is diffrent....... good....?" he asked, nervously. he was hoping to impress her, and if she didn't like the changes, than all was for nothing. she looked at him, smiling slightly still.

"its an improvement. at least you have some sense of hygene." she remarked. he smiled, seeing as how she was still smiling. "so, are we going out, or what?" she asked. he stood up straight and nodded with a smile.

"yeah, we're going out, if you want to." he said, slightly nervous, blushing a bit.

"Beast Boy, if i was refusing to go out, you'd know." she reassured him, causing him to smile. out of excitement, he rushed down the hallway, eager to start the date. Raven shook her head with a sigh, blushing ever so slightly.
---
#100 Posted: 22:23:43 12/10/2011
smilie heh heh......trying to impress.....just fail.....smilie
---
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me