Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragonteam Shorts [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4137
#1 Posted: 21:38:55 23/09/2011 | Topic Creator
You just give me an idea of what to do in a story, and I'll see what I've got left. I'll also be posting my own original adventures too, so enjoy. Also, any story I don't complete will be edited and completed later.

Characters

Good:

Cupcake
Elementum
Momentum

Evil:

Noir
Robo-clones
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:04 01/10/2011 by lolwhut
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4137
#2 Posted: 14:28:49 01/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I guess I should start with an original idea:

The Strange Seas

Cupcake was awake. It was early morning. Elementum and Momentum were sound asleep. She got up. "Gosh," Cupcake thought. "Elementum are heavy sleepers!" She decided to leave the cavern and go for a swim, so she dashed over to the whirlwind and let it lift her up. Outside, it was sunny and beautiful. But, of course, she did live in a cavern in the middle of Sunny Plains. She dropped down onto the ground. She saw the beautiful river, sparkling in the light. Cupcake jumped into the lake, splashing and waving wildly. "Wow!" exclaimed Cupcake. "The river is pretty wild today!" She dropped off of a tiny waterfall. She splashed. Down here, the water moved even faster. She was swept away with the current. Ahead of her was the sea. Cupcake tried to flap her wings and propel herself in the other direction, but the current was much stronger than a tiny kid dragon. A huge wave came along, flushing her into the water. She wasn't very good at swimming, so this would be a major problem. Her air was reducing. Her face was becoming a darker blue than usual. Her eyes were bulging. She was sinking deeper underwater.
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#3 Posted: 17:14:19 01/10/2011
BABEH CUPCAAKE!
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#4 Posted: 01:14:26 05/10/2011
Oh noes, she's stuck! DX

What happens next? Maybe a giant seaship comes and picks her up or something? Just a suggestion.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me