Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Shalone: Demon of Thieves [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4137
#1 Posted: 21:29:55 23/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Prolouge:

I had a great life before. My name was Tina Foreston. I did people many kindnesses. I even raised a family. Unfortunately, kindnesses did not come my way. A murderer came to my home and killed that family of mine. Then, he burned my house down. I died in the heated blaze. When the firefighting forces came to put out the fire, it was much too late. I was dead. My family was dead. The entirety of my family had now been erased. I had so much hateful vengeance planned for this stupid, cruel world. However, because of the good I had done when I was alive, I was given a second chance as a secret guardian angel. But I am no one's guardian. I am no one's pet.

I landed softly in a dark, musty alleyway. I still had my wings out. Two thugs walked down my path. They were going to murder me, since they had a dagger showing in their dirty, bloody, grubby hands. I raised my sharp fist. I kicked them both in the faces, knocking them to the ground. I grabbed their dagger and murdered them in the alley. I dropped their dead carcasses into a trash can. I now had a new weapon. A blood-stained weapon, yes, but it was good for now. I looked at my wings. They turned black. I grinned, a devious plan hatching in that sick little mind of mine. I walked down the street, wearing a tattered dress and a ragged cloak. The only significant features of me were these black boots I wore and a set of claws from my hands. I used to be lovely and kind, but not anymore. I shall only do kindnesses for myself. Tina Foreston is gone. I am Shalone.

This is the beginning of a story about a murderous girl who messes around with the wrong psychic forces.
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2 Posted: 23:13:44 24/09/2011
Dark, but creative!
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#3 Posted: 23:44:14 24/09/2011
Woah,nice!It's a good story!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4137
#4 Posted: 15:34:50 25/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, glad you like it. Unfortunately, I can't write right now. Dad doesn't want me in the basement.
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me