Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Dimension City [CLOSED]
carmahal Green Sparx Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 19:09:11 22/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Prologue
A fabled city, high in the sky. It is known as the Dimension City. Only the king can find the city first. Many have tried but failed. They became insane. They came back with wild stories of dragons and trolls. Though everyone knew they had gone insane.
The city is said to be guarded by angel warriors in golden armor. Supposedly whatever your heart desires most is what will appear in the treasury. The walkways are specked with diamond. There is said to be a tower in the center of the city. This tower supposedly holds portals to separate dimensions. That is the Dimension City.
---
Spyro: FIRE TIME!!! *tries to breathe fire* aww man i only coughed up sparks! Sparx: well how do you think i feel!
#2 Posted: 13:14:20 23/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: The Scroll
One day a criminal is out looting the prince of the kingdom, when he notices a scroll on the prince's desk. It says "This week we shall hold a competition to see who is worthy to go with me on the long perilous journey to find the Dimension City. All the legends say you must make the journey alone, but I think differently... after all they are just legends. So tomorrow will begin the first round of the competition, Horse Racing. Only the top five shall make it to the next round!" The thief stood there pondering the scroll until he heard voices outside the door, he then fled the room stealing only the prince's diamond manacle.
The next day the prince made the speech. The thief came forward and signed up, hoping to win.
---
Spyro: FIRE TIME!!! *tries to breathe fire* aww man i only coughed up sparks! Sparx: well how do you think i feel!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:23:54 23/09/2011 by carmahal
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4146
#3 Posted: 21:04:09 23/09/2011
This sounds really cool. I'm expecting many good things out of you, many things.
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
#4 Posted: 14:39:56 27/09/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks
---
#5 Posted: 15:14:13 27/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 coming soon... like tomorrow...
---
#6 Posted: 12:06:36 28/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: The Competition (Task 1)
The next day the competition began with the first task, the maze. All 50 contestants lined up to enter the maze. They each had knives. The bell rang, the task has started. The criminal rushed in. He turned at the first turn. After 10 minutes running through the maze he realized someone was following him, so he turned around and stabbed him in the leg. He then shoved him behind an obstacle. He kept running straight until he came up against a lake filled with crocodiles. He tried to turn around but the path had disappeared. With no way across he climbed the brick wall of the maze. From the top he could see the center of the maze. He jumped off the wall, having the path memorized. He made it another 15 meters until someone threw their knife right into his thigh. He dropped down in pain. The criminal started to drag himself to the finish. He made it to the end coming in 39th, only just making the cut. They rushed him to the infirmary, luckily he would be able to participate in the next task.
---
#7 Posted: 15:11:36 28/09/2011 | Topic Creator
ima try to keep up and post a chapter a day
---
#8 Posted: 12:09:17 29/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Task 2
The next day the second task started. This task was a survival fight. They were all stuffed onto an island, if they were defeated in battle then they were eliminated. This time they all got a sword. They went on boat, when they got there they got a 10 minute grace period to hide before the actual battles started.
10 minutes later....
The criminal was hidden at the top of the tallest tree with a bow and arrows he had hand crafted. He knew they wouldn't be much help other than to surprise an enemy... but at least it was something. Someone who had an ax started to chop down his tree. His only options were to jump, which would bring his death, or to climb down and get to another tree from there, but that would take far to long. He was doomed. Well that's what he thought before a knife went into the ax man's neck. The ax man fell to the ground dead. The criminal had forgotten it was a fight to the death. So while the other man down there was celebrating the criminal dropped his sword right on his head. The criminal the climbed down and got his sword back. He then took the ax and chopped the tree the res of the way down, it fell right onto someone heading his way. Apparently 15 people had already died because the task ended. When they got back they returned there weapons to the prince. Here is when disaster struck, the price recognized the criminal! The prince then sent him immediately to jail.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#9 Posted: 20:33:37 03/10/2011
This is interesting!
#10 Posted: 11:11:18 04/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Prison Break coming soon
---
#11 Posted: 14:56:24 10/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Prison Break
The criminal was thrown into prison. "So whats your name" asked his cell mate. "I'm Drake" said the Criminal "Whats yours". "That is not important, all that should matter to you is getting out, because otherwise i will kill u" said his cell mate. That night Drake stayed up studying all the guards movements, learning all about their schedules, when they are on break, when they switch, and when they are weakest. The next few days he sat in a corner working on some contraption out of elastic and some metal from under his bed. That night it was done, it was to be used to get the keys from the guards. He did it as the newest guard passed, he got them easily. He used the keys to get out. He went over and knocked out the guard, switching clothes and putting him into his cell, he then shoved his cell mate in there and locked them in. "What are you doing, you will never get out of here without me" he said "Are you sure about that" said Drake as he climbed into an air vent. He crawled through, after 5 minutes he reached the roof. He ran and jumped onto a nearby roof. From there he dropped into the building, stealing some clothes. He then ran out and made a break for it. Then the guards were after him. Most on horse back, they were shouting to close the gate. Drake was fast, dropping the keys he made it out in time.
The next day he read the news in a nearby town, about 2 escaped criminals. He chuckled in pride, he managed to escape, keeping him away from the ruthless cell mate. He had known he would escape, he just wanted a head start.
---
#12 Posted: 23:49:27 12/10/2011
I like the storyline, but it could use some more detail. Like adding more parts to the chapters, for example. Just a suggestion. smilie
#13 Posted: 01:17:43 13/10/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks...its hard to keep this story goin though
---
#14 Posted: 21:09:22 13/10/2011
It takes a lot of practice, but I'm sure you'll get better fast!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me