Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The darkSpyro Galaxy [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4124
#1 Posted: 21:54:05 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I've decided to create a great story about this website. I got the idea from an RP that TheFlyingSeal made, it's called When DarkSpyro Meets. You should check it out. Anyway, here's the story of darkSpyro:

Chapter One: The Portal To The Realms

It was cold. I had a horrid day, thanks to another encounter with Tyler. I headed downstairs. The computer was on. I got to the computer and typed in the letter D. The suggestions popped up. The first suggestion was darkSpyro.net. I figured some time on the computer would cheer me up. I clicked the link. It led me to darkSpyro. I put in the letter L. A short list came came up. It said "lolwhut." I clicked it. My password automatically filled itself in for me. I clicked log in, and...

My laptop screen turned white. It opened the CD drawer. Inside was a small prism. I picked it up, looking at it. I placed it on the keyboard. As I did this, the keyboard opened into a prism shaped hole. The prism floated inside of the hole. It shot a beam at the rolling chair next to the other computer. It created a white spot of light. The spot grew into the shape of something only I'd recognize: a portal. A Spyro portal. It stayed off for a second. I picked up an object sitting next to it. It was a case. I opened it. There was a hole that looked like it was missing something: a small disk. In the top of the portal was a small spot. It was empty. A gem looked like it could fit there. I dashed upstairs. There was a fake gem that I got from The Liberty Science Center in my box. I grabbed it and dashed downstairs. I placed it in the gem hole. It lit up with a bright light. The portal generated a few circles spinning around in it. I reached into the circles. Within the circles was a small disk. Perfect size for the case. I placed it inside and pressed a button on the case. The case lit up. The portal gem turned green. The machine flew inside. I put on my backpack and chased it inside. I flew in.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seconds later, I landed in some grass. I was a small, mint green dragon with pink hair. I looked around. I saw a large wall. On it read, "Welcome To ddarkSpyro." My mouth fell open. Then, a greyish-black dragon with no legs flew by me. I chased after it.

Today was going to be insane.
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#2 Posted: 21:59:21 07/09/2011
AW HEY! It's my RP idea! smilie

Make sure you add the characters (all of them, even Barby!) to this story. You got me excited now!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3 Posted: 22:14:09 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes, I will.
---
#4 Posted: 00:25:39 08/09/2011
Awesome! smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#5 Posted: 01:32:19 08/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Here's more stuffz:

Chapter 2: The darkSpyro Kingdom

I caught up with the dragon, grabbing its tail. I yelled, "Hey! What's going on here?"

"Just exploring," said the dragon. "I'm Waaksian. Apparently, you stumbled into the forum field. Well, hi!"

It was all clear: Waaksian's avatar was a dragon, and that's who Waaksian was. Forums were often found in the forum page: that was where I stood. I was in... darkSpyro. I asked, "How am I supposed to find my way around?" Waaksian replied, "Well, I dunno very much about getting around, but you could ask dark52! Take this portal to get to him. When you land, you will have landed in front of a castle. Enter it, you'll find a few doors. Take a look behind each door. Once you find a door with a throne room, you'll have found it." Waaksian pointed at a bright, swirly portal. I jumped inside. I landed in front of the castle. I entered and followed Waaksian's instructions. In the throne room, I saw a tall throne. In it sat a Japanese Spyro with a Legend of Spyro head floating above his shoulder. He boomed, "WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKSPYRO! I AM ITS FOUNDER AND CREATOR, DARK52!" I sat there and said, "A little too much on the intro, ah?"
---
#6 Posted: 01:41:14 08/09/2011
Hmm, that's a cool idea. What even the avatar the person has, that's what the person looks like.

But careful: some people have two or more things in their avatar. OR just writting, so you might have to make them people for that.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#7 Posted: 01:44:08 08/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah.
---
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#8 Posted: 01:27:16 09/09/2011
What about me?! smilie smilie
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#9 Posted: 02:52:12 09/09/2011
Nice story. Keep it up! Don't let it die smilie. Most will though, but enjoy it while you can...
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#10 Posted: 22:40:51 09/09/2011 | Topic Creator
You haven't appeared yet because I don't know you.
---
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7168
#11 Posted: 00:02:14 11/09/2011
OH NOEZ. Well,now to bug you. smilie but nice story
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#12 Posted: 00:03:45 11/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, I'll be posting more soon. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me