#2 Posted: 10:48:28 05/04/2008
me to!!!!
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#3 Posted: 23:30:25 05/04/2008
As HIR would say...

*sips tea* p_o Indeed.
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#4 Posted: 04:57:45 06/04/2008
Hell yeah I'm looking foward to it! from the info that's been released, it sounds awesome!
---
You kicked who in the what now?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 02:10:12 07/04/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
As HIR would say...

*sips tea* p_o Indeed.

Ah, well put, Sir Recolor. *sips tea* o_q
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#6 Posted: 09:50:56 07/04/2008
Hopefully Krome have learned from there mistakes in TEN and chances are this one of the most EPIC Spyro games yet......
#7 Posted: 22:54:31 07/04/2008
Quote: HIR
As HIR would say...

*sips tea* p_o Indeed.

Technically, even though I'm basically a white, clothed Tails, I only have one tail, so I'm an edit. smilie

T_T And I'm female! *hug!*

Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
Hopefully Krome have learned from there mistakes in TEN and chances are this one of the most EPIC Spyro games yet......

I know that there were mistakes in ANB, but I saw none in TEN!
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#8 Posted: 23:20:05 07/04/2008
I'm looking forward to it! It comes out on my b-day and my friends and I can play it! smilie
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#9 Posted: 23:25:38 07/04/2008
As HIR would say...

*sips tea* p_o Indeed.

Technically, even though I'm basically a white, clothed Tails, I only have one tail, so I'm an edit. smilie

You are all "Sir" to me! HA HA HA!

Anyway, there were slight errors in both games, although they were more noticeable in ANB. One thing I liked about TEN on the Wii was they got rid of the annoying slow-mo melees! I hope they leave it out in TDH also.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#10 Posted: 23:28:08 07/04/2008
but there is a proplem about that bcuz everyone is going to get and it may be gone by the time ur parents try and go get it and by the time my birth day comes their would be a lot of tlos:The Darkest hour game and I'm planing to get it for my wii.
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#11 Posted: 23:30:08 07/04/2008
Ah-ah-ah, the gamestop is 10 min from my house, so we can get there as soon as it opens. Besides, we live in a small town and I don't think that there is a big market for the Spyro games.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#12 Posted: 23:32:50 07/04/2008
well I don't no were u live
---
Aywas
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#13 Posted: 09:57:23 08/04/2008

I saw A LOT mistakes in TEN and in my opinion its ever worse than EtD.

A big mistake they made was making it bit to hard, I like a challenge but this game is for kids ¬_____¬
Another reason is that they made it TOO much like ANB, yes I know Spyro had new breaths blah blah....but they just got lazy with the bosses and added the same animations, another reason why there where lazy is the same dieing animation, it did'nt matter how Spyro died. HE ALWAYS HAD THE SAME GOD DAM ANIMATION.
Also lets not forget about the cliches...... ¬____¬

They just got lazy with TEN and they thought by adding new breaths and new Levels would cover over the fact they where lazy.

I know am ranting....

But TEN had a lot mistakes and was a very bad game.
#14 Posted: 02:42:57 09/04/2008
As HIR would say...

*sips tea* p_o Indeed.

You are all "Sir" to me! HA HA HA!

Anyway, there were slight errors in both games, although they were more noticeable in ANB. One thing I liked about TEN on the Wii was they got rid of the annoying slow-mo melees! I hope they leave it out in TDH also.

Rawrz! ^.^

Well, the PS3 version shouldn't have much of a problem either!

Quote: alexis1213
but there is a proplem about that bcuz everyone is going to get and it may be gone by the time ur parents try and go get it and by the time my birth day comes their would be a lot of tlos:The Darkest hour game and I'm planing to get it for my wii.

Spyro's not like Halo or the Wii, so that's highly unlikely. T_T

I saw A LOT mistakes in TEN and in my opinion its ever worse than EtD.

A big mistake they made was making it bit to hard, I like a challenge but this game is for kids ¬_____¬
Another reason is that they made it TOO much like ANB, yes I know Spyro had new breaths blah blah....but they just got lazy with the bosses and added the same animations, another reason why there where lazy is the same dieing animation, it did'nt matter how Spyro died. HE ALWAYS HAD THE SAME GOD DAM ANIMATION.
Also lets not forget about the cliches...... ¬____¬

They just got lazy with TEN and they thought by adding new breaths and new Levels would cover over the fact they where lazy.

I know am ranting....

But TEN had a lot mistakes and was a very bad game.

sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#15 Posted: 03:09:55 09/04/2008
ARE YOU KIDDING! IM SOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS GAME AND THE MOVIE AND THE BEST PART IS IM GETTING A WII! smilie smilie smilie
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
#16 Posted: 10:33:29 09/04/2008
Oh I can't wait! only 181 days until TDH!
---
SpyroandCynder Red Sparx Gems: 46
#17 Posted: 11:13:33 09/04/2008
181 days. smilie Well thats better than 222181 days!!!smiliesmiliesmilie

To Dragon Rider 99: Is Spyro going to turn white and do a scream like attack? Where did you hear this?
---
The best things in life are "PURPLE" Cut and paste this if you love smilie
smilie It is time to unleash the true dragon within you!smilie
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#18 Posted: 16:47:36 09/04/2008
love your signature spyroandcynder! but lets get back on topic! smilie
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
#19 Posted: 19:41:22 09/04/2008
Quote: sapphire
ARE YOU KIDDING! IM SOOOOOOOOO LOOKING FOWARD TO THIS GAME AND THE MOVIE AND THE BEST PART IS IM GETTING A WII! smilie smilie smilie

I aready have a wii and ten games smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Aywas
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#20 Posted: 23:08:40 10/04/2008 | Topic Creator
*faints* i'm so happy smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
Catchphrase~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me