Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Cats of the Clans, Warrior's and Beyond. (An RP story)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Cats of the Clans, Warrior's and Beyond. (An RP story) [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#1 Posted: 21:11:23 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Disclaimer: All characters belong to their respected owners.
The idea of 'Warrior Cats' come from the incredible writers of Erin Hunter.
This RP is not mine, and either are the Clans. They were made by the user 'Stormwind' (who dissapeared from the site inbetween this RP's story :/)

These are the two RPs that inspired me to continue it in story form. If you have the time, please read the posts. Skip the 'OOC' comments and just the parts where the story moves. Thank you:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=34226&page=1

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=37127

Summary:
Years after the four Clans we know and love, they have changed names and territory:

Blizzard Clan- Where thick coated cats lay and enjoy the cold. Their hearts can be just as cold too. They live near the mountains.

Ember Clan- Strong and powerfull warriors. They enjoy dirt and their dens are underground. If you want to find one: good luck. They live by the abandoned coal mines.

Stream Clan- These cats live where the quickest water runs. They are fast in the water, yet slow and heavy on land. If you encounter these cats in the water with you: watch out. They live east of the stream that borders Swift and Blizzard Clan.

Swift Clan- Quick and nimble. They are strong, yet attacks are very weak. Only the highest ranks of these warriors are the strongest. They live in the deep forest, where the trees help them train with sharp turns.

They have lived in harmony for many seasons, but after a terrible sickness, they start to fall apart. Shadows are falling over the land and one cat is determind to save it. Auraheart, the deputy of Swift Clan, sets out with seven more cats, five from other Clans, and find the cure to these shadows and to help rebuild a broken Clan of the forest.

Spiritpaw- The apprentice of an acient warrior who tells of the prophecy, named Duskleaf.

Swiftbreeze- The young and newest warrior of Ember Clan.

Silverthorn- The greedy cat who is wise yet always started fights in his own Clan.

Owlwing- The swiftest warrior in Stream Clan, who is Silverthorn's best friend and adviser.

Shadowstar- the arrogant leader of Blizzard Clan. Yet his feelings change at night.

Sporefur- the wise brother of Shadowstar, and the deputy of Blizzard Clan.

Nightpelt- The soon-to-be Medcine cat of Blizzard Clan. She is from a group of cats who beleive in Spirits and Gods.

Each cat holds a deep secret, some don't even know about. Will they pull through together? Or will the evil cat Iceclaw destroy their friendship?

We start off, after the dream Nightpelt and Auraheart shared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 1: We Continue Our Story

"May The Ancestors guide your paws," Nightpelt's mother meowed, her starry figure slowly fading away with all of the other cats around them.
"Mom? No, mom please!" Nightpelt cried, running to the place where her mother had dissapeared.

Auraheart felt bad for the poor Medicine cat. Her mother and the Elders were the only cats that treated her rightly, even when the rumor of the Cougar God came to be. "Nightpelt," she murmmured, staring at the dark black she-cat with a slight limp.

Then, she woke up. Stifling a yawn, Auraheart looked around the Cave of Jagged Rocks. Looking at the lump of black fur beside her, she flicked her tail to it. "Nightpelt, time to wake up," she murmurred.

"Hmm?"

"We have to go," Nightpelt's eyes broke open and she quickly stood up.

"Right, we must go and tell the others. Before Shadowstar starts trouble with that she-wolf," Auraheart purred in amusment.

"I agree, and we must leave before sundown."
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"So do your kind eats just fish all the time?"

"No, just my Clan. But sometimes when the stream is frozen we hunt Voles,"

"That's fantastic!"

"It smells. That's what," a wolf replied crossly.

Auraheart and Nightpelt arrived to see Silverthorn and Owlwing surrounded by wolves of diffrent size and pelt colors. At the two Stream Clan cats feet were piles of diffrent fish from the pond. Owlwing's fur bristtled in fear, staring worringly at the wolves. Silverthorn had a smug look on his face, as though he was happy to be the center of attention.

Auraheart saw Sporefur at the side, watching the two in amusment. "Don't twitch your whiskers at them. Owlwing's scared to death!" the deputy scolded playfully, sitting down beside him.

Sporefur stifiled a mrrow of laughter. "Can I help it? The wolves are asking so many obvious questions, I can't help but laugh!"

"What happened?" Nightpelt asked, padding over.

"Well, these two came walking in with all these fish from the pond. The wolves were soamazed by their hunting skills, that they just crowded the two!"

"Really?"

"Really,"

The three cats just watched the show, and soon the wolves started to part and even take some of the fish without permission. The two Clan cats didn't seem to mind though. A black mass of fur came bounding through from the small cave and sat down, licking his fur. Sporefur nudged Auraheart and pointed over, poth of them purring with amusment. Shadowstar's fur was in a form of a rat's nest in only one nap.

Auraheart bounded over, purring loudly. Today was a good day for her. "Sleeping beatuy has finally awoken," she meowed, sitting down by the bundle-o-leader.

"What's that? Something you say to who ever wakes up from a nap?" the leader snapped as he drew a paw behind his ear.

"Only when their fur is so messy,"

"It's not my fault! I had a nightmare," he spat back, tail bristling with fury.

"Calm down there, oh mighty leader. It's just a laugh," she explained, seeing Spiritpaw come out to from the small cave, yawning.

"What's going on?" he asked tiredly, swaying on his paws.

"How long did you sleep, little one?" she asked, flicking her tail on the small apprentice's silver ear.

"Felt like two moons," he replied, laying against Shadowstar's body for support.

"If you want to lay on someone, lay on the one who dosen't call you a kit," Shadowstar growled.

"Don't be such a fuss, he's just tired," Auraheart protestested, sliding the apprentice over to her stomach.

Shadowstar stared over at Auraheart as if he was observing her. "You act like a queen sometimes," he meowed, and the padded over to his brother who he greeted kindly.

Auraheart sighed in annoyance as she looked at the leader. I'll never understand him she thought. "Why is Shadowstar so rude?" Spiritpaw asked suddenly, his amber eyes looking up into Auraheart's brown.

"Because he's hurt, Spirit," she replied, licking the top of the toms head, "He just needs to recover,"

"Where do you suppose Swiftbreeze is?" Owlwing asked as she padded over with a fish in her mouth, "I haven't seen her ever since me and Silverthorn went hunting,"

Auraheart looked around, suddenly knowing that this was true. "Spiritpaw, did she come back into the cave to sleep?" she asked.

Spiritpaw shook his head, looking over at the wolves. "I remember her saying something about her father a few days back. Do you think she went to see him?"

Her father? "Maybe little one. Maybe,"
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.
A/N: AND THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! *confite comes down suddenly* Yep. So I hoped you like this. Read the RP's at the top if you like.
It start's in the cave, because that's where we left off and where the RP kinda died.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#2 Posted: 22:22:41 04/09/2011
Oh,yayz!This is nice!smilie The RP IS dying.I wish there was something we could do to bring it back...
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#3 Posted: 22:23:32 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Nah, one of the users in there became brain dead, so I had to put it in story form.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#4 Posted: 22:27:19 04/09/2011
Yeah,I guess you did have to.All amazingly awesome ideas have already been taken anyway.
---
#5 Posted: 22:32:55 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Nah, I forgot to post this but the users of the RP can contribute ideas to help the story move along. So you can tell me about that Red Moon you had in mind.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#6 Posted: 22:48:38 04/09/2011
Ah,okay.Well,I was thinking that the wolves lived with a curse and that,whenever the Red Moon came,the curse would activate.Eh,it's pretty rough,but I like my idea.
---
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#7 Posted: 22:54:12 04/09/2011
i think this would be better in PM instead of telling the readers the plans
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
#8 Posted: 22:58:46 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, in PM smilie I though you would have at least though that smilie

What's your opinion on the chapter, TM? Did I get your characters right?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#9 Posted: 23:16:07 04/09/2011
Ah well.I forgot about that.
---
#10 Posted: 23:43:10 04/09/2011
if this was during the day shadowstar was a little too nice
---
#11 Posted: 23:48:58 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, remember the dream? I was going to hope his personallity changed a little after that.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12 Posted: 00:02:03 05/09/2011
oh yeah...then you did a good job...whens the next part coming out?
---
#13 Posted: 00:11:59 05/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Sometime tommorow. Or tonight, don't know.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#14 Posted: 12:28:15 05/09/2011
ok so far it's good
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#15 Posted: 17:51:43 05/09/2011
Nice. Good job.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#16 Posted: 00:20:53 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
A/N: I forgot to put this at the end of the first chapter, so I might as well put it now. The players of the RP (even lost ones or ones with minor characters) can contribute ideas to help the story progress(In PM form, PLEASE). Remember, these characters are not mine (except Auraheart and Silverthorn), so I need some ideas that these users had before the RP died. Thank you, and read on! ~TheFlyingSeal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2, The Red Moon

Swiftbreeze had no idea who to choose. She's metting her father for the real time, her real father, Fang. His silver fur seemed to flow in the wind by the breeze the inner caves blew. Blood matted his right hinde leg, which made her wonder what happened. No time for that now, she had a choice to make.

Auraheart, the deputy of SwiftClan, had organized a journey to set out for path finding. Swiftbreeze was only an apprentice when she first heard of the she-cat's plans, and she wanted no take in it. She was fine in her life of Ember Clan. That is, untill Blazestar told her the truth. Blazestar pretended to be her father ever since she was a small kit mewing for her mother. It all happened in a blurr, and soon, she found herself traveling with her new found friends. Spiritpaw, Owlwing, Silverthorn, Nightpelt, Shadowstar (yet, she dosen't know weither to tag him a friend yet), and Sporefur. Auraheart wasn't even a friend. She was more like a long, lost litter-mate Swiftbreeze had always wanted.
Her brother Moonpaw died from a dog. She had never cried so much in her life. Then Auraheart became deputy a few moons after. Swiftpaw looked into the eyes of the deputy at the Gathering and felt a strange bond. And now, she was traveling with that same cat. Or Twoleg, she had no idea now.

Now that she had found her father, she had no idea wither to stay or to go. He was laying there, smiling up at her, tail wagging. Cloud and Shay were at the entrance of the small cave, waiting for her to emurge and gather with her friends. Did she want that? "Swift? Are you alright?" her father asked, making her jump a little in surprise.

Looking at her father who had the appearance of a wolf and a cat, she nodded. "I do father. It's just-"
"Shay, can I talk to you for a minute?" a male wolf's voice sounded outside of the entrance.
"Yes what is it?" Shay asked with a curious edge in his voice.
"I need to talk to you about the Red Moon," the wolf said in a hushed whisper.
"That's tonight?"
"Yes!"
There was scilence for a few moments. "Very well. Come with me,"
Red Moon? Swiftbreeze had to find this out. "I'll be right back," she told Fang, and slid out of the cave's lichen. Cloud was gone; probably out hunting. Or talking about the Red Moon as well. She pricked her ears, trying to find out any information on this Red Moon. "We have to get those cats out! The Monster is going to come and eat them for prey!"
"Lunar said that they will be distractions so that way our pups and Old-Ones don't get hurt,"
"I don't care! They helped feed the pack more then ever before! I'm not going to risk it,"
"The Alpha's word is law. Or do you need to be another Exciled?" There was some scilence.
"No," the wolf said. Swiftbreeze could hear his tail droop down in dissapointment.
"Good. Now Lunar told you to go on the Hunting Troupe. Go now, Kenip,"
"Yes, Shay," A brown wolf with a creamy belly walked out of the cave, completly oblivious to Swiftbreeze.
"The Monster?" she whispered to herself, "What could that be?"
"Swiftbreeze?" a voice asked behind her. Jumping out of her own fur, she twisted her head around, seeing Sporefur with a mouse in his mouth.
"Sporefur! What are you doing here?!" she said, her voice still in a whisper.
Sporefur bent his head down, not knowing of the volume of voice he was supposed to talk to. "Auraheart wanted to know where you went. She was worried sick,"
"I can do fine on my own," Swiftbreeze spat, "Just leave me alone, Sporefur,"
She padded out of the cave, her ears down in thought and anger. What is this 'monster' and why does it have to deal with a Red Moon? What happens? Why are they using my friends as bait! I hate those wolves! I hate them! She yowled in fustration, slashing a near by tree with her black claws. Black. Her Clan-mates claws were white. Not even her 'father' or mother had black claws. All of them: white. It made her feel strange and out of place. She never really knew how to fit in. Now she does. Looking up to the sky, she saw the stars slowly start to form in the dark, blue sky. Her eyes narrowed in thought. First she had to take care of the 'Monster' creature. Then, she would stay where she chosen. She knew her path, and she was going to take it.

A/N: Sorry this is SO short. It promise you it will get longer, but I'm just starting out so the ideas are starting to form slowly in my head. But it's good, huh?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:52:34 07/09/2011 by TheFlyingSeal
#17 Posted: 03:27:38 07/09/2011
i like the bit where she didn't know if she could class shadowstar as a friend smilie
---
#18 Posted: 21:15:02 07/09/2011
Woah,that was good!But it was hard to read cuz I had some music on for my mom.smilie
---
#19 Posted: 21:17:01 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you! I really need to know how good it is from the RPers themselfs because I need to know if I got their character right. In this case- characters.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#20 Posted: 15:41:40 09/09/2011
ye did good on mine
---
#21 Posted: 20:27:29 09/09/2011
Mine was fine.It's all fine,FS.I wonder where Karen went,though...
---
#22 Posted: 15:57:27 13/09/2011
hello?
---
#23 Posted: 16:45:27 13/09/2011
Hi!smilie Now where's FS?
---
#24 Posted: 19:15:45 13/09/2011
i don't know
---
#25 Posted: 20:53:11 13/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Why do you want to see me? This is a story topic, not an RP. The next chapter will be posted soon today, I promise.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#26 Posted: 20:56:52 13/09/2011
aye we know...we just want to see more...sorry
---
#27 Posted: 22:17:44 13/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3, Back in the Clans (Part 1)

Lynxstar sat upon the Highrock, her Clan gathering under the great stone. Kits, Elders, Queens, Warrior, and Apprentices gathered. Next to her was Whitepad the Medicine cat. Sharing a glance, then both looked out to the Clan. "Cats of SwiftClan, I have some grave news,"

The Clan mummbled below her, wondering what on earth could be wrong. Lynxstar sighed, her heart breaking to see her Clan all happy but to soon be angred. "Out deptuy Auraheart has left," the Clan's fur bristled in confusion and anger.

"What?"

"Why would she do that?"

"Traitor! She was never a good deputy from the start!"

"Just like her friends,"

"Quiet!" Lynxstar yowled, the cats beneath her noise slowly dieing down, "She will return. Other cats from the Clans have gone with her, to defeat the shadows,"

"Shadows?"

"What's the shadows?"

"You mean that other cat that lingers behind us?"

"Whitepad says that if these shadows aren't defeated, then all the Clans would be just dust,"

SwiftClan gasped below her, and the sun started to set as the forest colors started to melt and shine on her golden fur. "For now, we will have a temporary deputy untill our returns. I say these words before StarClan, that our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The temporary deputy of SwiftClan is Velvetsoul,"

The silver she-cat looked up, her purple eyes full of confusion. She twitched her tail as her Clanmates faced her, smiling and congratulating her. She started to walk foward and the Clan parted like a cat in the water. "Lynxstar," she meowed, "Are you sure?"

"Auraheart told me the idea of a temporary deputy, and since you two were apprentices, you were close friends. I am sure she would be overjoyed to know that you are the deputy that took her place. You are a strong and loyal warrior, and I know you would be an amazing deputy,"

Velvetsoul smiled and dipped her head. "I will not let you down, Lynxstar,"

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

"Blazestar, we have found fox scents by Four Trees. Would you like to send a patrol?" Stormwind reported.

Blazestar sighed and nodded. "I want you to send out Riverfall, Leafclaw, Hearingfur, and Firepaw,"

"An apprentice to fight a fox?" the deputy asked, eyes wide.

"Firepaw is almost a warrior, you know that," he sighed, looking up to the darkening sky, "He will almost be a warior soon," he whispered.

Stromwind sighed and flicked her tail on the leader's ear for comfort. "She will come back, I promise,"

"But what is she dosen't?" Blazestar growled, "She will never trust me again! She's probably dead by now!"

"Blazestar, I know her. She will come back sooner or later," Stormwind reminded, and bounded off to get the requested cats for the patrol.

Blazestar sighed. Stormwind was right, she did know her. She knew his brother's daughter more then him, and he promised he will be a better father then Fang. Oh how he missed Fang. Blazestar longed to be at his side. Was this how Dragonwing felt about Red-dragon, and why he left to StarClan? No, his love was more to Red-dragon; Fang was just brotherly love. Family-but he needed his support.

Then it hit him. It was possible Swiftbreeze ran away to see her real father, not because she hated him. The Mountains where Fang lived weren't far, and the young warrior probably decided to trek there. She probably met him by now and they are sharing prey, talking about her mother, and the Clans and Packs of the Mountains. Speaking of the Clans-
"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey, gather here beneath the High Rock for a Clan meeting!" he called, jumping upon the High Rock.

The den's lichen swished as cats started to pile out, curious to see who Blazestar chose to go to the Gathering. Once he knew everyone was out, he named the Warriros, Apprentices, and Elders that were going. His Medicine Cat, Barkleaf, was scolding his young apprentice ,Brackenpaw, about running out with herbs covering him. He purred at the thought that no matter what the apprentice, they will always be as hyper as kits comming out to play. He saw the patrol he told Stormwind to send out come in through the fern tunnel and he nodded to the deputy.

The badger-pelted she-cat nodded back. Blazestar stared up at the rising moon which had a hint of red. He sighed at memory and turned back to his Clan. "Let's go,"

(Part 2 will come soon!)
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#28 Posted: 22:19:49 13/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3, Back in the Clans (Part 2)

A/N: Sorry about the last chapter. It was supposed to be longer, but it was 433 words over the limit DX So I had to turn it into parts. Sorry about that, but hey, at least it let me know it was a long chapter this time! smilie
~TheFlyingSeal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let us all come here for the Gathering!" Pondstar yowled out, all of the Clans quiet. Lynxstar felt the familiar smells of the combined Clan smells that she had come to love as an Apprentice.

"StreamClan has been-"

"Where is BlizzardClan?" one of EmberClan's cats called out, Grubshine.

"BlizzardClan is under deep sickness and has asked SwiftClan to protect it's territory,"

Lynxstar announced, "So anyone trying to claim it's territory's will feel our claws,"

"Why would they ask SwiftClan to protect it's terriory? Isn't the leader to proud for his own good?" Blazestar asked.

Lynxstar felt the fur on her back bristle and she arched her back. "Are you acusing SwiftClan of stealing terriorty?"

"I'm not saying that at all. I'm just pointing it out that it is very odd for a cat like Shadowstar to ask another Clan to protect BlizzardClan's land," Blazestar said, staring at her with a calm and cool gaze.

Her fur died down, and she sat back upon the Great Stone. Pondstar waiting untill he knew both leaders were done conversing. "The Clan is great in fish and we have planted new scent markers across the territory by the creek,"

The Clan's below mummbled their thoughts on the new territory. Some didn't care, some tails lashed in anger about how the Clans agreed long ago that the land by the creek was not to be used. Others just were glad that someone had finally decided to take it. "Two cats have also left to go to the far west with the deputy of another Clan," the leader didn't say any names, but Lynxstar saw him throw a short glance at her.

Clans mummured more of their thoughts on the second surprizing announcment the StreamClan leader had said. "But just because we have more territory and two less warriors, dosen't mean our Clan is for the taking,"

The Clans became scilent, and EmberClan's leader stepped foward. "EmberClan would like to congradulate Brackenpaw, the new Apprentice for Barkleaf!" he yowled.

"Brackenpaw! Brackenpaw! Brackenpaw!"

"We have scented fox on our territory and chased it off. Please be careful in your territory when you hunt or patrol," Blazestar backed away.

Now it was Lynxstar's turn. She walked up and sat straiter to look more intimidating. She will not care if cats will hiss or yell at her. Her deputy chose this path to go on, and she will respect it. If the two cats from StreamClan have traveled to the west, then so can Auraheart.
"All is good in SwiftClan. But I have grave news, Auraheart has left to the west with the two StreamClan warriors,"

The Clans yowled protests and confused glances with each other. Lynxstar rasied her tail and all the Clans started to grow scilent once again. "A temporary deputy has been chosen. Velvetsoul!"

The silver she-cat rasied her chest as cats around her just grumpyly said her name. The Gathering ended, and as Lynxstar started to bound down the rock, Whitepad walked up to her. "Lynxstar, look at the moon," she whispered.

"What about it?" the leader asked, turning her blue eyes to the unusal red moon.

"It's an omen about the travlers. Something terrible is going to happen, and blood will spill into a wide circle," the medicine cat said, turning her head up to the moon.

Lynxstar turned to the Medicine cats that were still whispering about some news that Lynxstar still has no idea about. It scared her. What will happen to the cats that Auraheart gathered on her journey? What will cause the blood to run? Will Velvetsoul become the permenant deputy instead? While these questions ran through her head, she felt eyes bore into the back of her head.

She turned and saw a small cat up on the hill by one of the pines. The cat was no more then 14 moons, a young age. The green and brown eyes glowed, and a tint of white fur could be seen by the moon's red light. Lynxstar stared at this strange cat untill it just turned and padded away. The leader looked to Whitepad, and saw that the Medicine had seen this mysterious cat too. Was this a cat of StarClan comming to tell them of the omen? Or something else?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#29 Posted: 14:23:01 14/09/2011
ooooooohhhhhh i like it! great work my friend!
---
#30 Posted: 21:14:57 16/09/2011
Woah,that is awesome!smilie Man,this story is GOOOD!
---
#31 Posted: 00:52:05 26/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4, Something Wicked This Way Comes
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.

"There you are!" Swiftbreze looked up to see Auraheart padding to her. She slightly growled but gave a fake smile.

"Were you looking for me?"

"Of course I was! We need to leave," she said.

Swiftbreeze's fur fluffed up in shock. Leave? Right now? She didn't want to go yet. She wanted to see what this 'Monster' was, and she knew for sure it wasn't one of those that run along the Thunderpath. "Do we have too?" the young warrior asked.

Auraheart sighed. "I know you wanted to spend sometime with your father, but some wolves just want us to leave and continue our journey," the she-cat gave a short glance at Taula.

"My father and Shay dosen't. Neither does Lunar," Swiftbreeze pointed out.

The deputy's ears pricked up in interest. "Lunar approved of us wanting to stay?"

Swiftbreeze just shrugged. Auraheart sighed and shook her head. "I swear," she mumbled and started to walk away.

She then wondered why Auraheart wanted her to come, or why the deputy of SwiftClan ever favored her. "Auraheart!" she called out.

The silver she-cat turned her head, her deep brown eyes looking strait into her ambers. "Yeah?"

"Why do you like me?"

Auraheart purred with amussment. "Because you're silly,"

"No, I mean, why do you put up with me? What gain do you have in me?" Swiftbreeze asked.

Auraheart thought for a moment before she finally walked back to Swiftbreeze. "It's because I saw you in me. When I first laid eyes on you, I sensed something was diffrent about you and I related it to me. As I saw you grow the more Gatherings you went to, I did realize you were like me. There's your answer,"

Swiftbreeze blinked. Auraheart answered that so nonchlauntly and so simply. It was like asking what's the diffrence between hunting and battling. It's when she realized that Auraheart was a lot like her too. She would always crack jokes, or have weird mood swings. She was stubborn, and stupid at times; but would do it for the best of her clan. Even when she knew that the Clan wasn't meant for her.

Swiftbreeze nodded, realizing that she made more then a friend. She made family in just one cat; someone who can relate to her. She dipped her head in respect for the she-cat. "Thank you for giving an honest answer,"

In the corner of her eye, she saw Auraheart twitch her whiskers. "You wanted one- so I gave you one," she looked around, spying the black wolf comming out of a cave, "Is that Lunar?"

Swftbreeze looked up, seeing the black wolf. Shay walked up to him, having a conversation. The black wolf nodded and started to climb up the wall that lead to a ledge that Swiftbreeze hadn't noticed before. "I think so,"

"All come, all rise to hear the Pack Meeting," the black wolf announced.

Wolves of all shapes, sizes, and colors starting pouring out of the dens. Thier eyes were full of curiosity, as well as the Clan cats that were nearing to the ledge. Of course, Shadowstar stayed in the back.

"The time of the Red Moon has come. We must prepare for The Monster," Lunar's head turned toward Auraheart and Swiftbreeze with a red glint in his eye, "And the ones to help us live have come," he barked.

Swiftbreeze's shoulders tensed, and her fur bristled. Auraheart looked to her in confusion. "What does he mean by that?" she asked.

Swiftbreeze turned to her. "You guys have to go, now!" she yowled.

"What? Why?"

"Because of the-"

"It's comming!" a wolf barked, running into the cave entrance.

Female wolves ushered their pups into the dens, a male wolf protecting the outside. Wolves ran inside others; leaving the Clan cat alone and defensless. "What's going on?" demanded Shadowstar, nearing the group.

"Something's comming, but I don't know what!" Nightpelt responded, looking at the cave enterance with fear.

A large shadow appeared. Swiftbreeze sheathed her black claws. Would this be like the Cougar they faced like in Nightpelt's group? Or would this be something diffrent?

"Prepare yourselfs! The Monster has come!" Lunar barked.

The shadow came into the light, it's red eyes gleaming. It wasn't any creature Swiftbreeze has ever saw or known. It was in an appearance like a cat's, but it was larger and the fur was no where to be seen. It's claws were abnormally huge and it's eyes were as red as blood.

Auraheart's eyes widened as she stared at the scar on it's right shoulder. Swiftbreeze didn't know what it meant, but it surley made connection to the Twoleg cat.

There, carved into it's very skin, was an 'A'

A/N: I know the scar thing doesn't seem very foreshadowy, but when it's told about, it explains a whole-fricken-lot
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#32 Posted: 16:49:31 26/09/2011
aye tis getting interesting!
---
#33 Posted: 21:24:14 26/09/2011
Woah!smilie Luvz it!
---
#34 Posted: 20:45:50 29/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5, The Monster
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.

Nightpelt just stared at it's form. It was like the Cougar God but worse. She sheathed her claws, but her body was weak from the last battle. Days after healing, she wasn't quite sure if she was ready to battle yet. She would just have to find out. Nightpelt glanced over at Auraheart who was looking fearfuly at the Monster. Or so the Wolves called it.

Nightpelt remembered having the same expression when seeing the Cougar God- so was it possible Auraheart had a connection with this beast too? She heard yowling to her right, and saw Shadowstar leaping at the creature with claws stretched as far as they could go. He bit into the the Monster's neck and the battle started.

The creature shook him off, flinging him to the rocks. Sporefur attacked next, trying to blind the creature's red eyes. Red eyes; where has she seen those before? The creature yowled in a deformed voice of pain, and it tried to throw Sporefur off as well. The black tom clinged on better than Shadowstar as he bit into it's ear. "Drop off, drop off! We don't need it bleeding everywhere!" Auraheart ordered, jumping on the body of the creature,and sinking her teeth into it's fur.

Sporefur did as ordered, and stopped clinging to the ear. Where he landed wasn't such a good place, because that's where the Monster was swinging it's fore paw everywhere and got hit in the stomach, laying on the ground weakly. "You idiot! Look what you did!" Shadowstar snarled, blamming Auraheart.

"It's not her fault," Swiftbreeze hissed, "she was only trying to strategize like a good deputy would do! She didn't run into the battle like a badger looking for prey!"

"Are you calling me a bad leader, young warrior?" the BlizzardClan leader hissed, stalking over to the white she-cat.

"Let her be, Shadowstar. We have a real battle to look foward too," Sporefur said from the cave entarnce weakly.

Nightpelt nodded as if he were talking to her,and lunged foward at the creature, her claws scratching at it's side. The Monster's head swayed side from side, his body shaking slowly like some large badger lumbering slowly into battle. "Try and stay on!" Auraheart muffled from the other side.

Nightpelt could tell the deputy was hanging on with her teeth and not her claws. Nightpelt thought she should do the same, and she did. Bitting into it's flesh, she felt the warm feel of blood fill her mouth. It tasted like rotten flesh. She would know, she had to eat it once. But why would blood taste like rotten flesh? Was is contaminated? Then Nightpelt remembered what Auraheart said to Sporefur.

"Drop off! Drop off! We don't need it bleeding everywhere!" Was that the possible reason why she said that? Because of the rotten flesh stink? Nightpelt dropped off and ran under the creatures body as she tried spitting out as much blood as she can.

She needed to heal the two BlizzardClan cats. This was not her fight if she wanted to be a Medicine Cat. Besides, she didn't want to taste the blood of the Monster again. "Spiritpaw!" she called.

The silver apprentice mewed weakly from one of the caves. He was shivering like a small kit in the snow of leaf bare. Poor thing! He must be frightened out of his fur! Nightpelt thought; going near the small tom.

"I need you to go to the Medicine Den, and get me herbs from the Wolf that heals. Shay, I think his name was," she said.

The tom nodded and scampered off- tail in between his legs. She sighed ,and called too Shadowstar and Sporefur to come to her as Silverthorn and Owlwing joined in the fight. Sporefur layed down in front of her, knowing what she was going to do. Shadowstar, of course, just narrowed his eyes. "What do you want?" he growled.

Nightpelt snarled under her breath. "To heal you. Lay down like Sporefur so I can look at your wounds,"

Shadowstar hesitated, but did as told. He sprawled out onto the cave floor as the yowling and hissings seem to increase. Blood spilt on the floor and the rotten flesh seem to linger in Nightpelt's nose.

"Okay, I got the herbs," Spirtpaw meowed, placing some of the herbs by Nightpelt's paws, "I had to sneak pass one of the wolves because he wouldn't let me in,"

"Who was the wolf?" Sporefur asked.

"I dunno. But he was white," he replied simply, shrugging.

"Did he have Amber eyes?" Nightpelt asked.

"Yeah, why?" Sporefur and Nightpelt glanced at each other.

Her suspicions were true. It was Shay, the Medicine Wolf. Why wouldn't he give the small apprentice herbs? He healed Nightpelt not too long ago, so why won't he give the apprentice herbs? Better yet, why wasn't he out here now, helping her with healing the BlizzardClan cats?

"Okay, Spirtpaw, I want you to give me the yellow flower please. Chew the steam up," Nightpelt ordered, observing Shadowstar who seemed to have the most wounds.

Sporefur had only a bruise on his shoulder, but it was large enough to not let him battle. The rocks seemed to give Shadowstar a good amount of pain on his sides, but the Marigold seemed to help. She grabbed the cobwebs and patted them down on the wounds, and gave Shadowstar the poppy seeds Spiritpaw gave her.

"Lick these up," she ordered. A yowled screeched through the whole cave. She shivered and looked up.

Swiftbreeze was cornered against the wall, and Auraheart was scratching the Monster, but she was quickly thrown off. Owlwing bit the tail, trying to stop the creature but that did nothing. Silverthorn was wobbling foward to Nightpelt with a scar around his left eye that was bleeding badly. Swiftbreeze was left to fend for herself.

"Fight it, Swiftbreeze! Fight it!" Auraheart yowled near the Nursery Cave.

Swiftbreeze slahed the monster on the muzzel and it yowled in pain. It rased it's paw up with blood stained claws ready to strike. Swiftbreeze crouched in fear, her eyes closing as she was ready to die. There was nothing she could do now. Nightpelt will be traveling with one less cat in their group. Or could Swiftbreeze death be the first of many others in their group?

"You will not kill my daughter!" a voice barked. Everyone turned their head to the ledge, and saw a wolf. Or was it a cat? Nightpelt didn't know, but the wolf-cat snarled and jumped on the Creature, bitting into it's neck.

"Fang!" Swiftbreeze yowled happily. That smile turned into a quick frown.

All of time seemed to slow down because of such a fast blur. The Monster was startled by the force of such impact that it lumbered out of the cave, off the spiraling path, and plunged into the darkness below with Fang still latched onto the Monster's back.

"FANG, NO!"

A/N: Fun Fact: I was typing two stories at once while typing this chapter up. smilie This one, and one you will never read. Because it's one of those stories you just type when you're bored and will never publish because it's so bad smilie
It other News, BATTLES ARE FUN TO WRITE smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#35 Posted: 20:55:09 29/09/2011
oh i like that!
---
#36 Posted: 21:19:57 29/09/2011
Woah,that was good!smilie Poor Fang,though!
---
#37 Posted: 23:50:19 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6, And Blood Will Spill In A Wide Circle As Well As Truth (Part 1)
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.

"FANG, NO!" Swiftbreeze yowled.

Auraheart flattened her ears as she chased the young warrior out of the cave. She scrambled on the pebbles of the path, trying to catch up as well as not having the same fate as the creature and Fang. The smell of death was strong, and Auraheart was sure the Monster was dead.

But what of Fang? Swiftbreeze was already at the bottom of the cliff, her white paws being stained with the blood. Auraheart was still on the path where she could see the scene in bird's eye view. She had the picture in her mind, and she was afraid it was never comming out like all the others.

The creature's fur was flatten with a red and brown figure clinging loosley on it's back. Both bodies eyes were closed. It's neck was broken, and blood was spilling lightly from its mouth. Gashes from the rocks were open wide and guts were comming out of the stomach; making a huge pond of blood in a perfect circle around the two bodies.

Auraheart stood there as she heard the thumping of paws when her fellow travlers came running down to see. The deputy walked foward down the path to hear the sobs of Swiftbreeze. Auraheart stepped into the pond of blood not caring to lick it off her fur; all she cared was to see if the creature was dead.

She walked up and sniffed it's cold fur. It won't be comming back to life anytime soon. Yet Auraheart felt bad for the poor soul before it was brainwashed.

"It's dead. Everyone's safe," she meowed

"But what about Fang?" Swiftbreeze murmurred.

Auraheart looked to her with eyes full of sorrow. The smell of death was too strong to be just one body. "He's dead- I'm sorry, but its for the best,"

"How is it for the best?" the warrior snapped, "He died trying to save me! I was the one that should of been dead!"

"But Swiftbreeze-"

"I was so stupid to try and tackle him, but that Monster just got me in a corner. If we only left before the Red Moon!"

"Swiftbreeze, I-"

"Is this all you care about? The Monster being dead? My dad died. My real one; and all you cared about is for this Monster being dead?"

"Swiftbreeze!" Auraheart yelled in a shrill manner.

She looked to her in surprisment in fear, as well as the others who came down to see. Auraheart looked to them and back to Swiftbreeze with a sigh. "I've been through this a lot,"

"You told me,"

"But you don't understand,"

"How?" she sat down in the pool of blood, her eyes narrowed, "Tell me,"

Auraheart thought for a moment to see what was best to explain. Then she had a thought. "Lick the blood,"

(Part 2 comming soon!)
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#38 Posted: 23:52:14 03/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6, Chapter 6, And Blood Will Spill In A Wide Circle As Well As Truth (Part 2)
.:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:.

Swiftbreeze looked at her like she grew two heads. "What?"

"You don't have to lick it from the blood around us. Just your fur," Swiftbreeze hesitated but did as told.

She wrinkled her nose and coughed. "It tastes like crow-food!"

"Exactly," Auraheart stated.

"Huh?" Spiritpaw asked a few feet away.

Auraheart laughed and flicked her tail. "Follow me," she padded around the body to find the scar she saw earlier on the creature.

Once she saw the familiar, fur rising scar on the shoulder, she pointed her tail to it. "See this? It's not just a scar this creature got in a battle. It's a group mark- a tag,"

"It's part of a group? What group?" Sporefur asked.

Auraheart actually didn't know this. The ruler didn't really had a name for a group, so she guessed she had to make one up. "Ambegon's Followers,"

"Ambegon? Who's that?" Owlwing asked, "A cat?"

Sporefur, Shadowstar, Spiritpaw, and Swiftbreeze looked to her to see if it really was a cat....or a Twoleg. They were the only ones in the group that knew her secret; Shadowstar and Spiritpaw espically.

"No,"

"Then who is he?" Nightpelt asked, curious as can be.

She shifted her paws but kept her stance. "Ambegon is a Twoleg,"

"A Twoleg?" Silverthorn snarled, "How do you know? Were you a kittypet? Or maybe a rouge that used to be kept by him?"

Auraheart shook her head. "Neither. Infact; he's the reason I'm here today,"

"He created the shadows then?" Sporefur asked.

"No, he didn't!" Auraheart said, tyring her best to get to the point, "I'm.....I'm a Twoleg,"

There was scilence. Suddenly, a growl immitted from the group. "You expect us to beleive that?" Silverthorn spat.

"I beleive it!" Spiritpaw meowed.

"You're only an apprentice; you can beleive anything," he pointed out.

"But-"

"I beleive it," Sporefur said, rasing his head up high.

"So do I," Shadowstar said, having the same stance but his lip curled to bare his teeth.

"What?" Silverthorn was shocked. Out of all the cats, how could the only two BlizzardClan cats beleive it?

"I beleive it," Nightpelt meowed as shed stood right by Auraheart, smiling, "And I respect why you kept it from us,"

"I do," Owlwing murmmured, staring up at her friend.

Silverthorn stared at Swiftbreeze as he waited for her answer. She looked deep in thought but her amber eyes shone with pride. "I beleive it,"

The StreamClan warrior looked franticly around with his misty green eyes widened in shock. Everyone in the group beleived in her statment that she was a Twoleg and that Ambegon's Followers were real. His fur flattened and dipped his head in respect. "Then I beleive it as well,"

Auraheart purred with happiness now that everyone knew who she really was and accepted it. "Thank you; all of you,"

"Tell us more about Ambegon's followers then," Shadowstar urged.

"Well," Auraheart jumped onto the creature and climbed her way up as she clawed into it's skin. Once she got on, she balanced herself to go over to the head. Auraheart flicked her tail to the eyes.

"Ambegon has a sort of power that makes you....evil. He only chooses who he thinks is best for the job; and he's been through a lot so he knows. But when you are taken over by his dark spirit, your eyes change color. A color as red as blood. Then he puts this scar on you that marks you as his. It could be anywhere though if he wants spies,"

"Why did he tell the creature to go after the wolves then? If he wants to kill you and all," Shadowstar asked.

"I don't know. But he is a very powerful man and he will stop at nothing to get my pendant,"

"That thing that hangs around your neck?" Owlwing asked.

Auraheart nodded and jumped off. "Yes. He wants to rule the worlds but he needs our pendants to do it. The only way I can save them is using it's power to defend. It's why I'm named Auraheart; because that's the powers name- Aura,"

"I see now," Nightpelt meowed, "You change into animals to blend in so saving the worlds wouldn't be a hassel for you!"

The deputy purred. "Exactly,"

"And you watch deaths everyday," Swiftbreeze mummbled. Auraheart turned to her and smiled sadly.

"It's very hard for me, but I have to live through it. If Fang didn't die, then Ambegon's Follower would've killed you and all of us. It's for the best," she licked behind the warrior's ear in comfort, "Now how about we give him a burial?"

"I'll get the Lavender," Owlwing meowed, padding into the forest with Nightpelt on her tail.

"I'll help get Fang off," Sporefur offered with Shadowstar nodding.

Auraheart smiled and jumped onto the creature again with the two BlizzardClan cats following. They tore off the wolf (which was hard since his claws and teeth were deep into the body of the creature) and placed him on Sporefur's back since he was the strongest.

They brought him to a dry place and everyone licked the blood off. Silverthorn looked back over to the cave with fiery eyes. "It's a shame his Packmates won't join us,"

"They're too scared for their own good," Shadowstar spat as he positioned Fang to look like he was sleeping.

Swiftbreeze finished licking, and bended down as she stuck her nose into his fur. She closed her eyes and tears streamed down her face. Auraheart flicked her tail against her ear and everything was scilent. Owlwing and Nightpelt came back with the Lavender and a few Posies to cover the scent. Everyone stayed for vigil that night.

Spiritpaw went to sleep against Auraheart's stomach and she covered him with her tail. She felt Shadowstar's eyes boring into her back but she ignored it. Soon others started to fall asleep under the stars. Auraheart too, feeling the warm pelts of Nightpelt and Swiftbreeze. Nightpelt's even breathing was falling into sync with hers.

All was left was Swiftbreeze who stayed up all night praying to StarClan, hoping Fang was in a better place, and her trip in the group would be a safe one.

A/N: Aww, ain't I just an Ass-Hole for killing off Fang? Good news is, Auraheart finally told everyone her secret and they accepted her! smilie We also learn Swiftbreeze's dicssion as well as the Creature's scar! WOOT.
Oh, and for a tip: Ambegon is pronounced Om-beh-gone.
Although I'm very curious to see how you pronounced it X3 Post that in the comments
Also, I had to post it in parts AGAIN because the chapter was 1013 words over the limit
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#39 Posted: 07:24:19 04/10/2011
very good my friend! very deep
---
#40 Posted: 20:58:51 04/10/2011
Wow,I loved it!And it's okay.At least Fang got to see his daughter before he died.And I pronounced it as Am-beh-gone.In the place I was born,we say and write the words like they are pronounced,so I guess that's why.
---
#41 Posted: 21:13:26 04/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank guys! Your reviews mean a lot to me (considering your characters have to be the hardest to get smilie).

@time master: Thanks! I'm not good with things being deep so this means a lot! smilie

@cynder2000: I'm glad you did! Yeah. I wanted a father-daughter moment but physics called.

Oh really? Where were you born? And you got the last part right!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#42 Posted: 22:59:56 04/10/2011
why's that?
---
#43 Posted: 23:39:17 04/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm just not good with writting deep scenes. It's not my profession in writting.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#44 Posted: 23:44:09 04/10/2011
ah...
---
#45 Posted: 01:14:00 05/10/2011
I was born in Bosnia.It's the way we do things there,so yeah.And it's okay.No moment is needed.It would have been maybe cool and a little sad,but it's really not needed.
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#46 Posted: 22:08:59 05/10/2011
Very nice, very nice... I like it. It's got that catch that's hard to get, making it quite hard to stop reading. smilie If there was more, I'd never be able to stop reading, but, thankfully, I was able to stop because there isn't a lot here yet. smilie Keep it up, TFS! smilie
#47 Posted: 23:28:16 06/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much! Your review is very important to me, because you are a reader that wasn't in the RP. Thank you so much for it, Goldenfire!

The next chapter should be up by tonight. Anyone have any ideas for the perspective?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:42 06/10/2011 by TheFlyingSeal
#48 Posted: 01:19:56 07/10/2011
okie doki loki!
---
#49 Posted: 20:06:46 07/10/2011
No,but I just can't wait!smilie
---
#50 Posted: 21:05:11 07/10/2011
you lied!!!! plus what do you guys think of my new sig?
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me