Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > A Fan-Fic... About talking Engines
Page 1 of 1
A Fan-Fic... About talking Engines [CLOSED]
DarkPony555 Green Sparx Gems: 406
#1 Posted: 00:12:16 22/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, there's no offence, I just came up with a non-Spyro story about some anthropomorphized trains who live and work on a small island of sodor. Oh, Thomas I mean. There's a seperate story about the living machines who work in a different location, especially america.

A different variety of living locos exported from england and europe came to the USA, with certain different settings, the ones, american locomotives have.

A few characters I introduced in this, here's Dilbert the green diesel engine, Frankie the red saddle tank engine, Portland the blue middle-sized tender engine, and Fjurg the orange 'n yellow tram engine, but humans are not present, engines are.

Let's begin...
DarkPony555 Green Sparx Gems: 406
#2 Posted: 00:12:44 22/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Dilbert the diesel engine is hard at work in the USA, he pulled some trucks over the mountain to the city. Then there's Frankie, the saddle tank engine, working on the rails for a decent time, he is working less hard, pulling oil-filled tankers across the town. This is Portland the tender engine, he is a busy railway transporter, pulling passenger coaches in america. And finally, Fjurg the tram engine, enjoying his week off in america, then gets back to work on his new job in america.

At the beginning of the night, they look exhausted, resting in the train yard, 3 of them except Portland, he is resting on a siding near a train station. It was a beautiful night in america, so the environment filled with a deep blue sky with stars, filled with dark shadows on land. And there, they fell asleep, when nighttime rolls on...

When daytime came while the sun is up, the engines were up in a train yard.

"What's up, Dilbert." Said Fjurg.

"I'm getting ready for another train, because today's a special day!" Answered Dilbert. "What's about you?"

"I still have a week off, but next week, I'm going back to work, to pull the milk train." Said Fjurg.

"Where do you think you're going?" Answered Frankie.

"I'm going to the city, to pull some trucks, 'cause it's a special day!" He said to Frankie. "Whatcha gonna do?"

"I'm going there, too to a city to pull and donate trucks with coal to the riverside far away, that's what I'll do!" Said Frankie.

Before Fjurg could answer, they both left the yard, instantly. And went to work.

Meanwhile at a local train station, Portland with 4 passenger coaches is waiting to proceed when the signal is green. 10 seconds later, the signal turned green.

"All aboard!" Portland whistled, then he and the passengers proceed to a city in Utah.

He saw Dilbert chugging by with a freight train.

Somewhere in the city, Frankie with 14 box-cars and a caboose, he is soon ready to proceed off to a far away town, near the river. Just then, the signal is down.

"C'mon, everybody!" Whistled Frankie, when he chugged off to another location.

It was a very long day again, in america. 3 engines, except Fjurg, went back to the train yard, and went to sleep. It was a fine day for them. And Portland, finally came to sleep with the other engines in the yard. Today was a good day for the engines, they went inside the sheds and went to sleep. Then the sky became darker and darker with stars, once again, and so on...

The end!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me