darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > at the end of the spyro game who dies dm ,spyro,or cynder
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
at the end of the spyro game who dies dm ,spyro,or cynder [CLOSED]
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#1 Posted: 20:56:10 31/03/2008 | Topic Creator
I hope the one that is going to die is the dark master because I would be crying because I love playing spyro game's so much if I knew that he was going to die I would not play the game
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#2 Posted: 02:14:29 01/04/2008
Uh, DUH that the Dark Master is likely to die, but, I think Cynder is likely to as well.
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#3 Posted: 03:54:57 01/04/2008
Doubt that Cynder will die. She has had little screen time and why would they kill her off at the end of the game? Whats the point when the character has had little screen time?

But the DM is highly likely to die, or certain.
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#4 Posted: 09:17:56 01/04/2008
I hope that the DM does NOT die and I think that if Cynder died Spyro would spend the rest of his life trying to find a way to bring her back. That's not a bad idea actually. *takes mental note*
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
#5 Posted: 23:55:35 01/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
Uh, DUH that the Dark Master is likely to die, but, I think Cynder is likely to as well.

no way cynder is my favroite Character I'm not going to play the game if spyro or cynder dies
---
Aywas
SpyroandCynder Red Sparx Gems: 46
#6 Posted: 00:10:03 02/04/2008

I agree with you that DM will die but NOT Cynder. This isn't a soap opera. She really has NO reason to die.
---
The best things in life are "PURPLE" Cut and paste this if you love smilie
smilie It is time to unleash the true dragon within you!smilie
#7 Posted: 00:55:21 02/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroandCynder

I agree with you that DM will die but NOT Cynder. This isn't a soap opera. She really has NO reason to die.

yes I do agree
---
Aywas
sophia Fodder
#8 Posted: 00:59:57 02/04/2008
i think who will be the dm or cynder will die.
dm-because he is evil,obviously :B
cynder-well,because is new if the love of life of the protagonist die...except beacuse bridge to terabithia,
where leslie,the best friend of the dude who i forgot the name(:smilie dies
#9 Posted: 19:25:35 02/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: sophia
i think who will be the dm or cynder will die.
dm-because he is evil,obviously :B
cynder-well,because is new if the love of life of the protagonist die...except beacuse bridge to terabithia,
where leslie,the best friend of the dude who i forgot the name(:smilie dies

even thought that I don't know what your saying I agree
---
Aywas
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#10 Posted: 21:23:03 02/04/2008
If Spyro or Cynder die,the series is ruined;over.Spyro dieing means that the series is done with.Cynder dieing will cause riots and make the series bad.So the one who should die is the DM.
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
SpyroandCynder Red Sparx Gems: 46
#11 Posted: 21:32:11 02/04/2008
^I agree it would make people not want to play the upcoming Spyro games or watch the movie.
---
The best things in life are "PURPLE" Cut and paste this if you love smilie
smilie It is time to unleash the true dragon within you!smilie
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#12 Posted: 22:01:41 03/04/2008
I do not want spyro and cynder to die
other wise ill put out big tears in my eyes
and never play it again.
---
Catchphrase~
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#13 Posted: 22:04:09 03/04/2008
dm to dfie cinder maby but smilie if she dose SPYRO NOOOOOOO WAY!!!!
Spyro_Dark299 Red Sparx Gems: 32
#14 Posted: 22:09:21 03/04/2008
NOOOOO WAY that they would kill off SPYRO!!!smilie
---
Got PURPLE?
Spyro dos and he is the best there is!!!!!smilie
#15 Posted: 23:35:33 03/04/2008
Quote: alexis1213

no way cynder is my favroite Character I'm not going to play the game if spyro or cynder dies

And you're telling me that, why? 'Cause I honestly don't really care..

With the LotR crap going on, if it does follow, she will die.

Quote: Mewnaphy
If Spyro or Cynder die,the series is ruined;over.Spyro dieing means that the series is done with.Cynder dieing will cause riots and make the series bad.So the one who should die is the DM.

The company has said they've planned other Spyro games, so obviously he'll live. Although, the series is ending (LoS, not Spyro) after this game, so why would Cynder dying ruin it then? It'd be over!
sillyworld Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#16 Posted: 23:38:31 03/04/2008
Spyro is definantly not going to die.
#17 Posted: 22:45:19 04/04/2008 | Topic Creator

And you're telling me that, why? 'Cause I honestly don't really care..

With the LotR crap going on, if it does follow, she will die.

The company has said they've planned other Spyro games, so obviously he'll live. Although, the series is ending (LoS, not Spyro) after this game, so why would Cynder dying ruin it then? It'd be over!

shrazer maybe u should mind your own busienss because some people do care and u are getting on my nerves and I don't want spyro to die to that the people who care about spyro and cynder and shrazer y are u even on here when all u do is blah blah blah blah blah blah about stuff that I don't care about smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Aywas
Last edited at 22:49:31 04/04/2008 by alexis1213
#18 Posted: 00:42:30 05/04/2008
Shraz is only expressing an opinion and I would like to remind pretty much everyone that this is a game we are talking about. There is no need to become so passionate over entirely fictional events. Especially if those events are only speculation and have not actually taken place within the canon story of the fictional work/s in question.

"Passionate" is defined as "having or expressing strong emotions."
---
Last edited at 00:43:36 05/04/2008 by Twilight
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#19 Posted: 00:50:48 05/04/2008
yeah, and everyone is entitled to their opinions.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#20 Posted: 00:53:56 05/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Twilight
shrazer is only expressing an opinion and I would like to remind pretty much everyone that this is a game we are talking about. There is no need to become so passionate over entirely fictional events. Especially if those events are only speculation and have not actually taken place within the canon story of the fictional work/s in question.

ur are annoying two and u talk to much and some people care and I don't care if shrazer is showing his feelings bcuz I don't care bcuz he/she dosen't care so buzz of and let me continue my life with out u well ture spyroxcynder but some people are annoying and I should Know bcuz my sister is annoying really annoying
---
Aywas
Last edited at 00:56:39 05/04/2008 by alexis1213
#21 Posted: 00:57:52 05/04/2008
Alexis, Twilight nor Shrazer did anything to you, they just stated their opinions. And you can debate them, but do it logically. You say you don't want Cynder to die? Then post some strong points on why you think she won't.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#22 Posted: 01:08:34 05/04/2008
Thank you SxC.
---
Aang Fodder
#23 Posted: 02:25:10 05/04/2008
(Sorry guys, i joined late)
I don't think Cynder'll die...get severely injured maybe, but dying? I reckon the Chronicler will be killed by the DM. I'm under the opinion that he helped him long ago, but when he realised what the DM was going to do, he betrayed him. And that's why he hides away in Celestial Caves, out of fear of the DM's revenge.
Just a theory.
#24 Posted: 05:07:08 05/04/2008
shrazer maybe u should mind your own busienss because some people do care and u are getting on my nerves and I don't want spyro to die to that the people who care about spyro and cynder and shrazer y are u even on here when all u do is blah blah blah blah blah blah about stuff that I don't care about smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

>.< I can't report that because I can't think of what to place that as!

And, you posted it on the site, which means I can voice what I wish to about it.

Shraz is only expressing an opinion and I would like to remind pretty much everyone that this is a game we are talking about. There is no need to become so passionate over entirely fictional events. Especially if those events are only speculation and have not actually taken place within the canon story of the fictional work/s in question.

*nods*

shrazer is only expressing an opinion and I would like to remind pretty much everyone that this is a game we are talking about. There is no need to become so passionate over entirely fictional events. Especially if those events are only speculation and have not actually taken place within the canon story of the fictional work/s in question.

ur are annoying two and u talk to much and some people care and I don't care if shrazer is showing his feelings bcuz I don't care bcuz he/she dosen't care so buzz of and let me continue my life with out u well ture spyroxcynder but some people are annoying and I should Know bcuz my sister is annoying really annoying

...What? That didn't make any sense, but I can tell that you're going on my bad list.

Also, I'm female.
#25 Posted: 05:16:56 05/04/2008
BOT, Spyro and Cynder are unlikely to die but everyone else is fair game in my opinion.
---
#26 Posted: 12:10:21 05/04/2008
Yeah, like which company in their right minds would kill off the ONLY girl in the series? (yes I know that there is Sparx's mom, but she doesn't count due to too little screentime) Not to mention that she is most likely confused about where she 'belongs' and such.
---
#27 Posted: 13:38:44 05/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroxCynder
Alexis, Twilight nor Shrazer did anything to you, they just stated their opinions. And you can debate them, but do it logically. You say you don't want Cynder to die? Then post some strong points on why you think she won't.

because cynder is my favriote character and other favroite character also so she should not die bucause she didn't have a choice which side she wanted to be on
---
Aywas
Last edited at 13:40:00 05/04/2008 by alexis1213
Aang Fodder
#28 Posted: 23:33:46 05/04/2008
Whoa...is this the Cynder fan club or something?
I like Cynder too, but she's not my favourite....anyone else think the Chronicler should die? Or will?
#29 Posted: 00:09:34 06/04/2008

You're saying that the LoS series will be over?If they're just going to dump the LoS series like the original,they're asking for trouble.Two restarts isn't good,IMO.
---
#30 Posted: 00:19:49 06/04/2008

because cynder is my favriote character and other favroite character also so she should not die bucause she didn't have a choice which side she wanted to be on

OKAY, WE GET IT. smilie

You're saying that the LoS series will be over?If they're just going to dump the LoS series like the original,they're asking for trouble.Two restarts isn't good,IMO.

The LoS series was planned to only be three games, but they said they have more Spyro games in plan.
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#31 Posted: 07:20:12 06/04/2008
Ok. If Spyro dies (and I know he wont) I would cry... GIB TIME! smilie
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
Last edited at 07:20:28 06/04/2008 by Frisby
#32 Posted: 11:58:48 06/04/2008
Quote: Aang
Whoa...is this the Cynder fan club or something?
I like Cynder too, but she's not my favourite....anyone else think the Chronicler should die? Or will?

he's actually a pretty reasonable guy to die I guess. You know, like he can't leave his library, blah blah blah. So he dies in a cave in or something?
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#33 Posted: 20:40:23 06/04/2008
Cynder is probably going to die *as well as the dark master* because she wasn't in the origenal spyro games.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#34 Posted: 00:24:21 07/04/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
Cynder is probably going to die *as well as the dark master* because she wasn't in the origenal spyro games.

The series is a restart.They are not linked to the original series.It would be hard to link the two series,you know.
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#35 Posted: 00:49:19 07/04/2008
Oh, if this is the case then, TLS series might be the origenal series. Think about it, this could be a practice on how to make a connection on how to make the characters represent on who they are. This could mean that there is going to be a long story behind the new spyro series. in this case the dark master will not be in the story for a long time. Cynder=unknown, and there probably will be lots of new enemies, since this is the last TLS series.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#36 Posted: 00:57:46 07/04/2008
Honestly, now that I read what you guys are saying, I'm thinking that the LoS series is basically the first three games, but in an alternative universe. smilie
#37 Posted: 22:51:11 07/04/2008
Honestly, now that I read what you guys are saying, I'm thinking that the LoS series is basically the first three games, but in an alternative universe. smilie

The TLOS series being the first three?It would be like every time someone says the first three games(the Insomniac ones)are the best,they are saying the TLOS games are the best also.XP It would get confusing!
---
hannah1997 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1227
#38 Posted: 23:42:19 07/04/2008
I think that the dm should die bcuz he is evil and I don't even care about dm..........bcuz thats it I don't care
---
Kaito Shion = best vocaloid ever
#39 Posted: 00:39:00 08/04/2008 | Topic Creator

OKAY, WE GET IT. smilie

The LoS series was planned to only be three games, but they said they have more Spyro games in plan.

u better get it our else bcuz I don't like u and I hope u don't like me bcuz u are very annoying and u always making nonsence and get a hobby beside sonic the hedghog and spyro the dragon
---
Aywas
#40 Posted: 01:29:38 08/04/2008
u better get it our else bcuz I don't like u and I hope u don't like me bcuz u are very annoying and u always making nonsence and get a hobby beside sonic the hedghog and spyro the dragon

*defends Shrazer*Shrazer is not annoying if you get on her good side!If you continue to say stuff like that,you will never get on her good side!Plus,she never makes nonsense!Also,I'm sure she has other hobbies other than Sonic and Spyro.smilie

(Just trying to keep the forum nice)
---
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#41 Posted: 02:06:15 08/04/2008
i hope cynder doesn't die, but because these legend games were a reboot of the series, something may happen to her because shes not in the games that take place after it, but she most likely wont die, i hope she lives, i love cynder
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
sofear Red Sparx Gems: 31
#42 Posted: 09:15:35 08/04/2008
This may sound stupid but I think both are going to die, (but way after the dark master dies) and the original spyro (from the first ones) is the newer spyro's sun. am I making any sence? smilie
---
Sofear by name so fear by nature
#43 Posted: 19:19:05 08/04/2008 | Topic Creator

*defends Shrazer*Shrazer is not annoying if you get on her good side!If you continue to say stuff like that,you will never get on her good side!Plus,she never makes nonsense!Also,I'm sure she has other hobbies other than Sonic and Spyro.smilie

(Just trying to keep the forum nice)

I don't care she is the one that started it
---
Aywas
#44 Posted: 20:08:36 10/04/2008
Quote: sofear
This may sound stupid but I think both are going to die, (but way after the dark master dies) and the original spyro (from the first ones) is the newer spyro's sun. am I making any sence? smilie

well that is stuped and in my case I think the dm should be the only one to die
---
Denri Green Sparx Gems: 269
#45 Posted: 00:51:11 11/04/2008
Quote: hannah1997
Quote: sofear

well that is stuped and in my case I think the dm should be the only one to die

Do not say that things are stupid. Unless you can back them up. ;P

(To sofear) The TLoS and STD series ARE NOT CONNECTED in any way shape or form. The TLoS series regards the originals as null and void, and will not make any attempt to connect as if these were prequels. Except maybe more original character appeaances like Hunter.
---
RAWR! I have ADHD. *cough42cough*
My Gallery: Click!
Dragons:Click!
Last edited at 01:01:25 11/04/2008 by Denri
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#46 Posted: 10:26:15 11/04/2008
Keep these discussions civil and respect other people's opinions without resorting to petty name calling and arguing over nothing. All of you.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Last edited at 10:26:47 11/04/2008 by dark52
#47 Posted: 11:43:16 11/04/2008
okey dark52 I will try but it hard not to bcuz i'm always fighting my sister so it hard not to fight and I hope Shrazer trys too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#48 Posted: 13:14:02 11/04/2008
Ok i got back in my acc....But i still say this is a E 10+ game....If anyone dies.....How would they do it without changing the rating?
If The peeps who made eragon produces it....Like that blue dragon in thw movie...one could be thought to be dead...but then luckily survive......But we have no evidence and i dont think anyone,except maybe the dark master will be permantly gone.......
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#49 Posted: 15:28:06 11/04/2008
If Spyro and Cynder die I'll cry. :'( Cynder is such a well loved character so they can't make her die. As for Spyro, he's the main character and he's been around for years so it's very unlikely he'll die.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
#50 Posted: 19:39:43 11/04/2008 | Topic Creator
yes true but other should make their deshisions
---
Aywas
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me