Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Cyrila & Sauralen: Yin and Yang Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1
Cyrila & Sauralen: Yin and Yang Chapter 1 [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4146
#1 Posted: 21:42:58 13/08/2011 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Chapter 1: The Truth

Cyrila started running through the forest, away from the shadows that were chasing her. Only one place to hide: the skies. Cyrila still wasn't good at flying, so she'd have to try her best. Up she jumped, spreading out her wings. A gust of wind came by and -WHOOSH!- She was in the sky, flying. This was her first successful flight! She couldn't believe it. Unfortunately, the shadows still managed to chase Cyrila in the sky. She found an interestingly shaped cloud. On the top of the cloud was a Castle. Hoping no shadows were in there, Cyrila flew into the castle. In it was a sort of lair. There were doors leading into portals, leading to new worlds. There were largely opened gaps on the wall, giving a beautiful view of an amazing mountain. There was also a secret gate on a nearby wall. There also another door, leading to a huge library, full of dragons using their magic. She would have joined them, but the shadows grabbed her by the tail and began to pull her away. The door shut. Cyrila yelped. Just as the shadows were about to drag her back outside, a flash of light blue sparkles came by, and next second, the shadows were frozen. Cyrila got her tail free from their claws and shook the dust off. She looked ahead to see a dragon. She was cloaked. The dragon carried a staff. When she removed her cloak, she looked like a normal dragoness. However, the only faces of dragons Cyrila ever saw was the face of her mother, her sister, and the Dark Master. "Hello," the dragoness greeted. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shine. And you might be...?"

"My name is Cyrila," Cyrila greeted in return. "How did you stun those shadows?"

"Easy," Shine replied. "I just used a little Glimmer magic."

This word was new to Cyrila. "What's m...m...ma...majik?" Cyrila asked.

"HUH?" shouted Shine. "Don't you know what magic is? Your mother should have tought you about magic!"

"She died before she could teach us," answered Cyrila, sadly.

"What do you mean, 'us'?" asked Shine.

"Well," responded Cyrila. "I used to have a sister that I lived with. We were like Yin and Yang together. But she was corrupted by the Dark Master..."

"Wait a minute," spoke Shine. "Yin? Yang? It's possible, yes... Cyrila. Come with me."

Shine opened the library door and said, "Welcome to the Dragon Library!"

"I thought you were supposed to be quiet in libraries?" asked Cyrila.

"Not in this one!" answered Shine. Not only do we read here, but we also use our magic powers to train! We also have books for every element created! And watch this! Here's one of the good things practicing can give you!" Shine stuck out her hand. She wiggled her claws. A small blue light appeared. It changed into a wiggling beam of light. It changed into a light blue ball. Suddenly, it flashed into a jewel. "Wow!" exclaimed Cyrila, awestruck. "How much training did that take?"

"Quite a bit," she answered. "Now, to get back to what I was doing."

Shine and Cyrila dashed across the room. Once they stopped, they were in front of a large boulder. Shine lifted her staff and a beam of light moved the boulder out of the way. Behind the boulder was a large stone room. It had a circle of ancient runes on the wall. In the center of the circle was a stone carving on the wall. It was the prophecy. Cyrila asked, "What is this?"

And so, Shine explained, "You see, a Yin and Yang pair of dragons is only born every millennium. Few other dragons have ever seen dragons like this. And the prophecy here, it says that an evil dark dragon would make a strong attempt to destroy the Dragon Realms and remodel it in his own image. This was the prediction of the time we are in right now, the time of Eternal Darkness. Only the Yin Yang dragons, that being a dark purple dragon and a bright blue dragon, after mastering the elements Nova and Cosmia, would be able to defeat the Dark Master. And you are one of the two Yin Yang dragons.
After the explanation, Cyrila asked, "But my sister has been corrupted by the Dark Master! How will we both be able to fulfill the prophecy?" But then, Cyrila thought about this, and realized what she must do, and without letting Shine respond, she spoke, swiftly,"Alright then. If that is my destiny, then I shall fulfill it. Show me what to do."

Shine and Cyrila walked back into the library. Cyrila's training began now.

Chapter 1 finshed. More will be posted soon. I hope you enjoyed it.
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:42:35 14/08/2011 by lolwhut
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me