Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Legand of Fang [CLOSED]
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#1 Posted: 11:39:06 13/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Ok, this is my first fan fic but I hope you enjoy my story. smilie

Setting: Hyrule

Main Charcters,

Fang
Apperance: Solid white wolf with a black Triforce birthmark on his forehead.
Bio: Zelda's guard who trusts,respects, and guards her with his life ever since she found him as a pup. The rest of his history is unknown. Though he often has attacked Link because of a "sibling rivelry."

Zelda
Bio: The princess of Hyrule who often gets into trouble due to her adventurious spiret. But still forfillies her duty as a princess.She is the holder the Triforce of Wisdom. Only she knows what realy happened when she saved Fang from...

Link
Bio: The hero of Hyrule and the one who saved Zelda and the rest of the land. He is also the one who bears the Triforce of Courge. Link also has a very bad "Sibling rivelry."
---
Wow
Such signature
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 22:37:02 13/08/2011
Cool.
Even though, I don't play Zelda. :B
I would very much like to, though.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#3 Posted: 23:15:28 13/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

I yawned and got up as I did I heard a voice... "Hurry up Fang we're going to see Link in the forest." It was Zelda,for once I wanted to spend Saturday like a normal wolf. I went and sat beside her as she was putting on her necklace.
Minutes later

We finaly headed out thourgh the streets of Castle Town. I padded along beside her listening to how excited she was. "Oh Fang is it not joyous how we finnaly can get out of there." She said. Zelda always said things like that though she can't understand me. We then got out of the stuffy streets and into Hyrule Field where Zelda got on her horse and she galloped out. I however had to run,but at least we were almost there. Of course we were attacked by a shadow beast I jumped ahead of her and pounced for the creature's throat and bit hard. The shadow creature then collapsed. Finnaly we could get to the forest.
---
Wow
Such signature
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#4 Posted: 01:00:21 21/11/2011
nice. smilie
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me