Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Cyrila & Sauralen: Yin and Yang Prologue
Page 1 of 1
Cyrila & Sauralen: Yin and Yang Prologue [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4146
#1 Posted: 14:34:06 12/08/2011 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Prologue

There once foretold a pair of dragons, one named Cyrila and one named Sauralen, a Yin and Yang, born in the Dragon Realms. You see, these two dragons had powers no other dragons could master. The first dragon(the yang) had peace-bringing powers of Aura, Storm, and a strange one, Auralim. The second dragon(the yin) had chaotic powers of Darkness, Fury and Chaos. The Yin and Yang grew up together, never agreeing with each other. On a seemingly peaceful day, out of the blue came a tyrant-like dragon who went by the name of the Dark Master, who used his dark powers to take control of the land. And Sauralen, being her destructive and foolish self, decided to take the Dark master head on, all by herself. But since she lacked the power and the help to defeat him, she was corrupted by the Dark Master and taken in as his slave. Only the two dragons (the yin and yang) after both mastering the amazing powers of Nova and Cosmia, can defeat the Dark Master. Nova and Cosmia are a yin and yang themselves, Nova being dark and destructive, and Cosmia being bright and loving. Those powers are only mastered by the Yin and Yang. But, with Sauralen under control of the Dark Master, and Cyrila completely clueless about these things, there may as well be no hope for the land of Dragons. If Sauralen could just be uncorrupted by her sister, there would be a little hope. And in this story, Cyrila has a lot more than hope. She has friends.

I hope you liked the prologue! Tell me if I should post more soon!
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:45:44 12/08/2011 by lolwhut
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me