Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Lucien Shorts [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#51 Posted: 14:19:39 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
“Yes, he was the popular one if you wanted a body guard.” Flash joked. Spyro blushed some, “He's always been our big boy.”

“Someone else is coming!” One of the fireflies said coming up.

They looked to where the female was pointing, and they too saw the figures coming in. One large and one small, one familiar, one not. “I told you we could find him hear.” a female voice said that got louder as the dragon figures got closer.

“It's Limar.” Spyro said squinting to see past the sun's ray.

“But who's with her?” Cynder asked stepping over to him. He just shook his head. Out of no where a deep blast of dark energy pulsed over them. The power pushed the fireflies into hiding again, but Cynder seemed unaffected.

“All I can tell is he's not good.” Spyro held himself up through the pressure.

The two dragons landed, “I have to ask: Why do you have to keep doing that?” the wind dragoness asked.

“It's has no true purpose, like you when I find him.” he glared at Spyro, “You purple one. I hear you can help me.” his eyes gleamed a bright yellow.

“He's a shadow dragon, but by the looks of his eyes, he uses a lot of fear, maybe even advanced fear.” Cynder whispered to Spyro, giving him a touch to send him some of her energy to repel the dark energy.

“You know a lot girl.” the dark child said stepping toward them, “Now, tell me: can you help me find my father?” he projected his words to Spyro.

Cynder looked to Limar who returned a meaningful look, which Cynder nodded. Lucien!
Cynder sent out a message through shadow telekinesis.

“You call for help? Why? Do you think you can't take me?” he gazed at Cynder with only the turn of his eyes.

Spyro even turned to her, “Cynder, do you feel his power?” he whispered.

“It's going to take two of us to keep his energy off of you and still be able to attack.” Cynder replied.

“About 43 times! Give or take.” Sparx popped up, “Does 'be quiet' count?”

The dark boy turned his vision to the bright dragonfly, eye's pulsed, but Spyro had just entered Dragon Time. Jumping over in between the two and taking the advanced fear attack. The attack seized as fast as it occurred, which Spyro had been lightly injured by. “Wow, your pretty quick.” the dark child commented.

“What do you want?” Spyro gasped from the release of dark tension.

“Like I said, I heard your good at finding someone.” He replied stepping closer.

Sparx flew up to Spyro's head, grabbing a horn, “Did I come at a bad time?”

“A little.” he replied to Sparx, “Well, I'm not in the right place to do a search.” he straightened looking at the dark one that had approached him.

“Ok, shall we leave then, to go to this place where you can?” he tightened his teeth as they gleamed a bit.

“Yes, now would be the best time I guess.” he walked over to Limar, “How long till he gets here?” he whispered.

A loud souring sound waved over he area, “What are you up to?” the boy asked.

“Right about now, I'm guessing.” she looked up. As soon as she did, her neck shot down, pulling her to the ground.

“What's happening?” Spyro asked trying to aid her. She managed to lift a paw to point to the child who's eyes were glittery orange, “Are you doing this?”

“Why yes, thank you for noticing.” he playfully replied as he let her go. His eye color is now yellow, as it was before, meaning, there was something wrong, he's no ordinary shadow dragon. He had to have come from the dark areas where all of them have three accessible powers. He's plainly got shadow and fear, but what's his third?

A gasp and a loud thud that came from behind the dark child. He turned around to see what looked like another wind dragon, but this one had golden horns, “This must be that 'Lucien' you called girl.”

Cynder walked up next to the dragon who had just landed, “That's him, Lucien, Lucien Gray.” she readied herself for a fight, but was halted by a white paw.

“I've got this one. You two only got out of this stuff last month.” he looked down to her with bright crystal blue eyes, soft, but fierce. Then his head turned to the dark child in front of him, “You seem to have done some damage. Are you lost too?” he approached him only to be slowed by a wave of dark energy. The force almost made him step back, but he forced himself forward.

“Hm, you share the same power as the girl, but... I can sense more, hidden.” he even walked toward Lucien.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#52 Posted: 14:24:44 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
The class period seem to drag on, but finally ended when the bell sounded for the next period. Just out in the halls, Lucien had stopped Elyria as she was exiting the room, “As I was saying.”

Elyria jumped, “Ah!” she calmed to see Lucien smiling out of humor, “Don't do that. Especially you.”

“Well I didn't mean to... wait, me? Why 'especially me'?” Lucien paused.

“Have you seen a mirror lately?” Elyria gazed with amazement at the most elegant, and heart pounding beauty, that stood just a step away.

“Well, not really, why is there something on my face?” he raised a paw, knowing there wasn't.

Elyria giggled a little, “No, of course not... So, you really haven't noticed all the girls here have”

“A crush on me. Yeah, when did I not notice?” he turned to walked the hall, but waved for her to follow.

Follow!? Should I? Yes, just do it. But don't make a fool of yourself. Your lucky he talks to you. she took a deep breath and followed. “Well, then you should see what I'm getting at right? With those looks, you could kill someone.” Oh crap, a death joke, good one!

“Hm hm, I couldn't allow for that to happen now could I?” Lucien turned a corner. This hall seemed much clearer.

Is he still talking to me? What now? Dam, nothing to say now. she was panicking mentally.

“What I was going to tell you, well ask you, rather, is if you had plans for after school.” he even seemed a little choked up, like he finally saw himself how everyone saw him.

Elyria noticed this and grinned a bit, “Well no, not really. Why?”

“Well, we do need to practice for our presentation at the Dance.” He said plainly, “Plus we haven't talked much ether, I'm sort of use to having someone always talk to me.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#53 Posted: 17:25:36 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Elyria stepped up to him, “So your kind of new to the whole talking experience.”

“well, maybe a little, but”

“What? You look like the one that people would be able to talk to non-stop.” Elyria added.

“Yeah, but no. I can talk, if I know how to pitch in to the conversation, or if it's something I like.” Lucien continued.

“Like...?” Elyria moved closer with a smile.

Making Lucien redden a little, “I don't know, mostly life, and how it works.”(for me, I could talk about certain games for a while if the person I'm talking to has the same interest, or as he said, life(sometimes.)) he stirred a bit, “I'm not into drama or gossip really, nor things someone would consider real... 'manly'.”

“Manly?” Elyria quoted as a question.

“You know, relationships and things related to such.” his redness deepened with a little embarrassment.

“I see what you mean.” she sat next to him, “So, after school?”

“Oh yes, um say out at the eastern gate?” Lucien refocused on their plans, “Just after school.”

“I'll see you then, if we don't have other classes later.” she winked as she stood back up, a little disappointed that the school had timed recess in between classes. “Bye Lucien.” she turned with redness as she ginned down the hall.

“Bye then,” he followed briefly to his class and they separated.

Throughout the day Elyria and Lucien met in the halls and in classes. They talked about random ideas for their performance and his job in the town energy supply company.(yep he does that here too) They later had spent some time with a few of Lucien's friends, one of which was Skyer.

“Your friends with him too?” she whispered to him at one point when she had time away from Lucien.

“Yeah, we popular folk have to stick together.” he laughed a little, “Does it seem weird that we can talk to each other on a daily basis?”

“Well, I just didn't see you two... well communicating.” she shrugged.

“Get use to it, I'm sort of the reason Ria knows him.” Skyer said catching up with Lucien, “So, you and Elyria huh?”

“Skyer!” Elyria burst, “Don't let Ria know.” she said a bit more quietly.

“Yes, and what's wrong with her knowing, it's not like any of us are going out with one another... Are you?” Lucien remarked looking back with a weirded out look.

Elyria caught on, “What no! I just wanted us being a team for the show to be a surprise.” a moment of silence passed as they stood in the hall, “It's a girl thing, don't worry about it.”(Yes I'm a dude(Lol, reminds me of The Big Bang Theory: Stewart= “Yeah well it beats “You know I'm a dude right?”), and I know what I'm talking about)

“Well that cleared some things up.” Lucien even laughed a bit, “Alright we should get out of here before the hall monitor passes.” He opened a door that was next to them marked Theater, but the lights were out.

The three ran in and closed the door just as the monitor turned down the hall. The door was shut as he passed by it. After he passed by Elyria let out a shout of glee, “This is so fun not having a class for last period!” she bumped into Lucien backing away from the door, “Oh hey, can we turn the light on yet?”

“Oh, yeah.” she felt him leave. The sound of someone stepping up steps was heard, and when it stopped, a few red lights turned on that were facing the stage. “There, enough?” Lucien called from an opening near the ceiling.

“That's great, as long as I can see.”

“Hay. What about me, not that I need light to see in the dark, but still.” Skyer commented.

Elyria smiled with hums of laughter, “Your not the only one, I'd rather be able to see regularly though.”

“Hm,” he humphed, “Well your so special with your light scales and dark abilities.” Skyer joked as he went down to the stage and hopped up into one of the lights. “Does thou not wish to be famous.” he said in an old-english tone.

Elyria laughed, “Only if thou hast the talent.” she jumped up too, turning to Lucien who had just come down from the booth, “An what of you, do you wanteth to be a star?”

“If I don't have to quote Shakespeare.” Lucien laughed walking down to the stage.

“Shakespeare?” Skyer tilted his head in confusion of the human's name.

“He was found in one of the books written by the elders of the portals. This Shakespeare was from another realm of creatures called humans. Not sure if it is all true but I know quite a bit about them.” he climbed onto the stage. And sat as the two gathered 'round, “The humans are soft armored, but they call it skin, and walk upright on two. They are said to be as intelligent as us, if not more.”

Just then a beep noise sounded from Lucien and a blue light shot from his right eye, it stopped just tree inches from his eye. Then it widened into a line then stretched into rectangle of blue light. It happened so fast they didn't even notice the rays coming from the side of his eye(not on the outside, but right where your eye lids meet on the side). “What is that?” Skyer ran back behind Elyria to poke his head out and look at Lucien.

Lucien laughed, “A message.” words began to appear on their side. He blinked his eye and the light went away as fast as it appeared, and his eyes readjusted there focus on Skyer and Elyria. They both just stared at him in wonder, “What?” he shrugged.

“That, what was that thing? The light and all!” Skyer asked coming back around Elyria.

“Oh that. You mean you don't know about the implanted communicators? I recently got mine, though mine is one of the newer models.” He blinked his eye and the light formed the rectangle again as fast as last time. He walked over to the closest wall and it expanded onto the wall, “If you didn't know they existed, then you've really got to get one. Some are a bit pricy, but they are very useful.”

Elyria walked over to the wall to see the projected image, “What all does it do?” she looked to Lucien again.

“Well the navigation is great, and being able to contact others comes in handy. I use it to check in at work without having to pass the reception desk.” Lucien smiled, “It can also connect to the new system called the internet, I've heard the name comes from the human world though.”

“So the thing just sits in your eye socket?” Skyer asked.

“Well they do have to connect it to a path of nerves from your brain in order to operate it. Watch this.” The visual on the wall changed to a list of names. A darker blue bar flashed over one of the names, Clair Gray. Then it went blank but a small incomplete circle rotated in the middle. After a second, a box formed over the portion of the wall it was projected on. A bright face showed up, one with a structure much like Lucien's, and eyes of beep blue.

“Hey brother.” her voice echoed off the wall. “What's going on?”

“Nothing really, just showing my friends the communicator. Turns out they aren't as big as we thought they were.” Lucien replied, “Oh yeah, these two, he pointed to in the back ground, “Are Skyer,” who gazed on end, “And Elyria. She's new here.” he turned back to the dragoness on screen.

“Hi!” she waved to them, “So you guys really don't know about these things?”(you have no idea how long I've had these things ready to be used in a story or Rp)
---
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#54 Posted: 20:35:00 04/05/2012
awesome as always! smilie can't wait for moooore :3
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#55 Posted: 07:51:18 05/05/2012
Nice and exciting story...
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#56 Posted: 18:41:51 12/10/2012
Good work.
#57 Posted: 01:33:37 05/12/2012 | Topic Creator
“Oh wow. That is very insightful.” Clair replied, “I figured everyone knew. Ehh, well can’t help everyone. So how is it there? Meet anyone you like?”

“Errrhhhh. Heh, not yet.” Lucien replied with a slight strain in his voice. Clearing his throat, “And you?”

“Well, me and Gledor have been enjoying this wonderful place… Have a look.” Clair’s face slid away and was replaced majestic waterfall, surrounded by a massive tree-line that circled a large lake of sparkling water. They were under a cabana overlooking the view, and music soothing music could be heard in the background. The sky was blue with light clouds, and the sounds of the wind could also be heard through the trees.

“That looks amazing. Where are you guys… Eh, and who is Gledor?” Elyria asked stepping closer to the projected screen.

Clair’s face returned to the center of the image, “Oh my gosh… I forgot.” The visual area backed up and turned slightly to show another dragon, who was lying next to her on what seemed to be a straw body swing. He was light-green, with eyes of garland and wings that had a bright shade of yellow. “This is he.”

He had quite a soft voice for an earth dragon when he said, “Heh, hi. I’m Gledor for whoever asked.” He spotted Elyria and was slightly aroused, “Was that you, Miss?”

Elyria blushed a little, “Well yes, it was I, eh… me. My name is Elyria.” She replied, pulling Skyer up next to her, “This is Skyer…”

“I know who he is.” Gledor chuckled, “I still go to school there, but my parents thought I could use a break from ‘school drama’ and relax a little. I told them I wasn’t leaving without Clair, and it took hours to convince Lucien to let her go.”

“Wouldn’t you have a lot of work to catch up on though?” Skyer added, “You know how it all stacks up here.”

“Yeah, yeah… But you have to enjoy the little things. We will be back in time to watch the Dance, we look forward to it each year.” Gledor replied.

“Have you ever been in this Dance thing?” Elyria asked feeling her face clear and cool.

(Had to get something up... Sorry it took so long, I'm kinda mad at myself for not getting to this sooner.)
---
#58 Posted: 09:46:02 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Me? No, I don't have any talents worth trying to use. I haven't really thought about it either." Gledor replied nudging Clair with his elbow.

"Oh I have once, but we came in fifth though. It was fun, it's all that matters."She smiled sheepishly as the visual of Gledor slid away, "So, who's your partner this year brother?" she pointed out with a very feminist giggly tone.

"I asked our new student here just yesterday and plan to pick up some training this afternoon, well not technically training, more like prac-"

"A date? Already? You just met take it slow..." Clair cut in.

"No, its ju-"

"I remember when I first went with Gledor to an eatery... I forget which. So what are you two doing for dinner?" Clair kept going.

"Its not... We are-"

"Oh good on, Gledor is tangled in the string cheese again." the screen went blank and the connection ended. Lucien sat with a very annoyed and embarrassed face. The light from the communicator retracted into his eye and he stood up.

The awkward silence went on for a few seconds, "Classic Clair." Skyer's laughter burst into the quiet mood. Elyria's followed, but Lucien stood quiet with and annoyed smiled, a very comical sight.

(Well I thought I had more, but it posted this kinda late... And I need to finish the other so I can post the long end.)
---
#59 Posted: 08:18:05 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
not sure if anyone is still reading my posts, but my school netbook sucks and we are nearing the end of this school year and I really expected to do more with my shorts(lol) during my free time, but temporary opportunities are holding my attention, such as Black Ops 2, friend visits, RPing, RP ideas, RP inspiration, fixing random stuff(box fan), building random stuff(A giant bow), school, and many more though they are much smaller. I really want to write(like five different stories on hold right now) and read(Eragon series), but I have too many distractions to do exactly what I want. I have to focus on school now more than ever if I want to get a doctors degree(PHD)(to be legally called Doctor(Looks cool in a resume and in my future music career) I'm going all out with my life, military, doctor, and musician(Co-oping with a friend). Yeah, lots of stuff to deal with so this can all go well for me, like I shouldn't be awake right now... I need to go to bed sooner. later readers, hope to get more stuff typed up for you in the near near future, just have to get back on track.
---
#60 Posted: 07:21:42 01/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Do not mind this post, just a shout out to my girlfriend Alexandra. I love you Alex! ^_^ <3
---
#61 Posted: 07:41:12 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
(Awesome, just got a laptop(borrowed from a friend) to post this large portion leading up to the conclusion of this short(For Dragon-Outcast))

Lucien looked down just a little on the dragon, “You have a lot of guts to approach me.” they stopped face to face.

“I can help undo all you have done, but I need your co-operation.” Lucien offered, raising his neck.

“I... want... my father!” he yelled and a pulse of energy sent Lucien back into a tree, bounced a bit and landed just on the other side. He turned to Cynder, “Look what you did. You got your friend hurt, and for you calling him, that wasn't nice.” he then hazed a mist of shadow at her. She formed in to a blob of shadow and crawled toward him, which he just raised his paw to strike at, but was too slow. Cynder had jumped out of her form to push his paw back up and forced herself to knock him down.

He was able to send another dark pulse, which pushed her over him instead of landing on him, she tumbled as she landed. He stood back up and his eyes burned red, then pulsed to an amber color. His sight was set on Spyro this time. Pulling him to the ground, he blasted a strong gust of wind that blew Limar back where she tripped over a fallen tree. “I asked for help, and this is what I get.” he lifted Spyro into the air this time.

Spyro looked down on the dragon as he struggled to breath. His vision hazy, but not gone. Just behind the dark dragon a light could be seen. The dragon was then sent to the side, but kept his grasp on Spyro.

“Let him go!” Lucien's voice roared as his eyes began changing color to a bright, glittery gold. Lucien jumped toward the dark child again, only this time to be stopped in midair, “So...” he was slammed to the ground, “You want... to play... that way?” he said strongly through his teeth. A burst of red flashed across his eyes and he freed himself from the child's hold, “Let's make it even.”

“No, only me and my father now this power. How do you?” the dark one asked standing back up.

“I will not tell you, unless you agree to my circumstances.” Lucien pushed forward.

“I will not,” he looked up to Spyro, “Help me find my father and I will leave.”

“Not after what you have done.” Lucien said stopping his advance.

Spyro slowly regained his breath, but was still a little choked. “I will help you.” he said catching Lucien's attention.

“What?” Lucien tilted his head with a confused, but angered look.

“I knew you would.” the dark child said as Spyro was brought down, “But I'm staying on you.”

Cynder came up, “Are you sure we want to find this father of his?” she asked with sincerity.

Lucien's eyes still burned with a red glow to prevent himself from being captured. “He is obviously our match. We can't beat him, the least we can do is listen to him.” Spyro commented as he approached them, though he had to force his way through the thick dark berrier that was constantly emitting from the dark child.

Limar had just rejoined them when Spyro had made them stop. She couldn't find anything to say so she sat quiet. “I'm only holding back. This half-wit can't be that hard to fight. I've only just”

“Enough Lucien.” Spyro cut in, “Let's just find the boy's father and be done with it.” he commanded, “C'mon, we need to get back to the temple, Cyril will know what to do.”

“Another friend. I'm tired of meeting new people. Is there a way you can find him without anyone else’s help?”

“I'm afraid not.” Spyro replied, “And I'm going to need you to act normal. One hint of darkness and the whole city will bare down on the temple.”

The dark child did not like this, “Fine.” he growled releasing Spyro to let his eyes turn back to their original yellow. “How far away is it?”

“Not that far really. We could actually walk there from here.” Spyro replied stepping over past Lucien who was breathing deeply, “Just settle down, if anything happens, you can handle it.” he said so softly that not even Cynder could here.

“No, we fly. You all first though.”
---
#62 Posted: 07:42:55 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Spyro turned back to him, “Well, if it takes too long, I'd like to know your name.” he said with a gentle smile as if they were friends.

“Well I don't thinks names could harm anyone.” he said with a bit of agreement, “I'm Skyer if you must know.”

“Well Skyer, I'm Spyro, and you should know Limar,” he pointed to her, “Then there's Cynder.” he walked over to her side.

Lucien stepped up between Spyro and Skyer, “I mustn't have to say mine.” he jumped up to hover above the tree tops.

“Yep, that's Lucien.” Spyro looked up, “Shall we?” he jumped up too, followed by Cynder who gave a deep glare at Skyer before going up. Limar just jumped up to follow without saying anything.

Skyer gave off a smile as he flew up and stopped by Cynder, “You I could spare.” he traced her form with his eyes, “Hm, let's go.”

Cynder just turned away from him and drifted over to Spyro, “This way.” Spyro flew pass Skyer toward a hard to see clearing just a few flaps away. Lucien was in the back with Spyro and Cynder at lead, Skyer in the middle and Limar in front of Lucien. They flew over the opening and right there was the temple that Spyro had trained in with the guardians.

“This pitiful wreck, why are we here?” they all stopped above the building.

“This is where we can contact the chronicler, and he will be able to tell you who you are looking for and where to find him.” Spyro replied.

“Well hurry up, you don't exactly have the time to stall.” Skyer flew down on his own, landing on the steps. He looked back up to them, “Let's go.”

“He is still a child,” Limar said passing them and flying down toward Skyer.

Spyro and Cynder were just behind her, and Lucien looked around before following them to the ground. Lucien didn't like that he wasn't allowed the chance to actually fight the child, but finding out his past would be better than not knowing where he came from. Finding his “father just might help them keep this young dragon from getting himself killed.

“How long will this take?” Skyer said in sort of a rush as he landed, “You don't exactly have all the time in the world.”

“Just a little patient if you don't mind.” Limar said walking toward the old structure. The place looked like any abandoned large-brick structure, covered in moss and a little broken.

“Why are we at some old grimy hollow rock?” he followed just a little into the temple.

“Well,” Spyro started, “there is a pool here, not like any other, that can show you what you need or most desperately want. If you can get it to show us your father, Lucien here can track him by his energy.” he paused for a second, “Right over here if you will.” Spyro stepped over to the hole that was centered in the room, it looked more like a pit thought. Waving a paw over the opening, it slowly lit up in a swirling mixture of lights. “Now look in and vision him if you can.” Spyro sat close to it.

Skyer made a slight hesitation on the approach, but eventually stood at the edge. Looking into the pool of lights, he imagined one of his training sessions. His “father” had just ordered him to have a one on one with him. Knowing he would lose, Skyer shook his head, I could not win if you ask of this. he said in his memory. He opened his eyes and the pool's swirl slowed some and all the lights grew with color and moved around to make a simple head shape.

Spyro looked in, waving to Cynder to come over, “Is that?”

“It can't be, I thought...” She replied backing away from the pool.

“What? Is there something wrong?” he looked away from the image.

Spyro faced Skyer with an angered but sad expression, “There is supposed to be only one purple dragon at a time.”

“What does that mean?” he looked back into the pool to view that same image of a dark purple scaled dragon with horns that curved like vines up and back from the sides of his head. He also had extended teeth that peered out of his mouth to roll along his lip scales, “This is him. Last I saw him was about three weeks ago.”
---
#63 Posted: 07:43:19 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
“I have no other way to say this that would prolong our return to my parents: this man you see as your father is Malefor. He was a purple dragon many years ago, but he wasn't any good, he used his power as the purple dragon to rule and kill.” Spyro stood up and walked over to Cynder, “He blinded Cynder in darkness, training her to do his bidding and to kill in his absence. Anytime she resisted, she was locked away. He later transformed her into a monster, a dark being of terror.”

“So you know him?” Skyer turned to them with wings spread a bit.

“Know? More like knew.” Lucien couldn't hold back his words. He quickly just turned away to look out the entrance.

“You mean he isn't here?” Skyer asked, “Stop wasting my time, if you know where he is, tell me!” He jumped toward Spyro to land just a foot further from his previous spot.

“Malefor is gone, don't know where, but he will not be able to threaten anyone anymore.” Spyro said with a brave change in tone.

Skyer's eyes filled with moisture and rage, “No, he is not gone, he is too strong to be gone.” Skyer bared his teeth, “These are lies aren't they?”

Lucien chuckled some, “Why would the purple dragon lie? If you don't believe him, check his memories.” he turned around to Skyer, “With that fear power of yours you can get into anyone’s head can't you?” he walked over to him.

“I didn't get that far into the fear element, he seemed to have calmed down if not just out of confusion.

“It's alright, I can send them to you.” Lucien stepped past him to Spyro and placed his paw on Spyro's arm and reaching his other out to Skyer. Leaning on Spyro some to hold himself up and having to sit to keep from falling on his face.

Skyer held back for a second, “No tricks, or I will have all of your heads.”

“Doubt it. Just take my paw and we can get this over with while it's still early enough to turn back what you did.” Lucien said leaning his head back to balance out a bit more, mainly relying on his leg strength to stay up.

Skyer sighed and folded his wings in and walked over, reaching for Lucien's paw he stopped just out of reach, holding it there, unsure whether or not to trust them. Lucien rolled his eyes and jerked forward to grab Skyer's paw. On contact, Skyer could see nothing mentally, but then there was a burst of images and voices of Spyro's past. Visions of larger Cynder and Gaul, both who were trying to restore Malefor to power. After all the fighting with Gaul and Spyro's struggle to control himself, Skyer began to cry some, He couldn't be? Then it moved forward to him waking up in the deep cave with Cynder where they fought the large firey creature. Things seemed to fast-forward up to them entering Malefor's floating castle above the volcano. Zipping through the audio and showing them descend into the volcano. And finally Malefor vanishing within the crystal core.

Light flashed into Skyer's vision and he was back in the temple with Lucien holding his paw and Spyro with a strong look, “How about now?” Spyro asked.

Releasing Lucien's paw, he dropped to the floor, “He was the bad guy? He told me that everything beyond the portal here was evil and do not deserve to live.” Skyer commented as he laid on the ground and the pool next to him turned back to black.

“That's Malefor forya.” Lucien said stepping over to him, “Do you believe us know?”

“I... I don't know, he was my father.” Skyer said without looking up.

“I'm sorry to say this, even so bluntly, but Malefor is not your real father.” Cynder commented walking over to him slowly and still cautiously.

“Then, who is?” Skyer looked up to her. Cynder could see the hurt in his eyes, but there was also some disbelief.

“That is not certain, but we can find out so easily.” Limar approached too.

“But first we have to undo his crimes, his destruction, and his death toll.” Lucien too came forward.

“What are you going to do?” he had a choke in his voice this time.

“I believe we are going to right your wrongs, and wipe your memory of the tragedy. I know it doesn't sound too great, but it will clear your conscience, let those who suffered under your power be restored and forget. Let you live as your true parents intended.” Spyro commented.

Skyer laid in silence, “But we have to work quickly or we won’t be able to.” Spyro added. Walking over to Skyer, placing a paw on his head, “C’mon,” he took it off, “Let’s go.”

Skyer raised his head and nodded, wiped his face and walked out into the forest opening. Everyone else followed and all flew up over the tree tops, following the black smoke that lingered over the burned town of Vasver. Lucien made his way to the front of the group, “How many places did you destroy trying to find him?” he eyed Skyer.

“I think four. I… he was the only one who taught me anything, and it was all on how to…” he stopped.

“It’s alright; it’s nothing that can’t be fixed.” Spyro flew up too, followed by Cynder who gave a light smile.
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#64 Posted: 09:23:50 12/07/2013
Whoa, intense. Farley interesting story, hate to see this evil guy(Skyer) one end.
---
Well that just happened...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me