Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Lucien Shorts [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 07:27:34 04/08/2011 | Topic Creator
You come up with a simple story line/topic/emotion/ any thing that you can think of, and I'll do my best to turn it Into a short dragon story, staring Lucien/Spyro/Cynder/or more. Please fill free to post as many times as you want, I'll have new ones up each day, and do my best to get to all the random topics you mention. If you want give me a hard one.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#2 Posted: 06:47:15 06/08/2011 | Topic Creator
All I need is a simple little text(post) telling me what the first short should be over, c'mon just a simple sentence could start it.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#3 Posted: 15:46:17 06/08/2011
I don't understand what you mean. Do I come up with some idea for a skit?
#4 Posted: 04:43:30 08/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Sort of, yeah. Think of an emotion, or just a blank story line.
---
#5 Posted: 06:01:03 08/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Lucien woke up to a blinding light, he sat up to see where he was. What is that?, he thought. He steped out into a snow filled plain, the sun was beaming down light that was reflecting from the snow into the cave Lucein was sleeping in. Snow?
Avalar hadnt had snow for years, Lucien was shocked to see how it had blanketed overnight.
"Spyro!, Are you out there!?" Lucien called. A snow ball came in from his blind spot, causing his intsicts to react, he turned and breathed fire to melt it, but he was splashed with the melted snow. His face was drenched, he looked up to see Cynder laughing her head off. "Cynder!?" he started.
"Oh calm down, its not like its going to kill you," she shadowed the dround and formed another snow ball.
"If it where you, you could have been hurt, no sneek attacks."
"Lucien, you have no need to worry, we are threw with that devil of a dragon."
Just then a snowball plowed into Cynder's butt. Lucien couldnt help but laugh. Cynder turned around to see Spyro had make a big fort of ice, with cannon shaped snow launchers. "I have the best aim," he smiled.
"How did this happen?" Lucien was confused.
"The ice dragons from the north decided to bring more joy to the winners of our long battle," he jumped from the top tower.
Cynder had a hidden smile and lunged the new snowball at Spyro, nailing him in the face. Spyro took a dive and fell to the ground with a loud crash.
"Spyro!" Cynder went running, as did Lucien.
They surounded Spyro, who was face first in the snow. Suddenly he flung his tail and smacked Lucien in the face with a pile of snow.
Lucien laughed this time, "You realy are a dark one."
Cynder wasn't able to breath, she was gasping for air over her laughter.
Spyro Sat up, "Breath Cynder, your turning purple" he chuckled, "There can only be one purple dragon at a time"
(Yeah, I dont think much of my shorts, but I try)
Lucien was on the ground rolling in his happiness, "This snow may be the best idea ever, remind me to thank the ice-dragons," he continued to role in the snow.
=Some Time Latter=
All the dragons where enjoying the snow and eachother. Snowball fights where everywhere, no place was safe from the white mud that melted under the heat of battle. Spyro, Cynder, and Lucien all had joined different sides leading their snow-ball army.
Spyro had atleast twenty dragons in his fort, while Cynder had over fifteen, and Lucien was stuck with twelve.
"We may not be the biggest group, but we still have a big chance at winning this war." Lucien paced infront of his small group. He pointed to one of the dragons in the line, "You what's your name boy?"
"Skyre, sir" he steped forward
(I will be using some of my Rp characters too)
"You will lead a sneek attack on Spyro's defence side, be back with a succesfull reprt on the damage," Lucien eyed Skyre," This team depends on a good observation, now move out,"
Skyre started to fly, and some other dragons,four, followed.
=To Be Continued(if asked to=
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:21:37 09/08/2011 by SpyroD
#6 Posted: 06:44:33 10/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Is it that no one is reading or just not posting?
---
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#7 Posted: 09:34:22 10/08/2011
Probably no one reading. Btw, I think you continue on with your short, it's great!
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#8 Posted: 22:14:02 10/08/2011 | Topic Creator
=Continueing=
The four dragons could see the masive fortress, but it was far away, giving them the chance to find a path. "What do we have to work with?" Skyre asked
A blue dragon steped up, "Well we can make some snowballs now for any sneekers from the other bases, making it light and quick for an escape."
"Good, we need any advantage we can get."
(Back at Lucien HQ)
"Looks as if Cynder will strike soon, she just put up a few defensive dragons here," he pointed to a map he made in the snow, "and here, with a open spot here," he motioned his claw in a circle.
"So... what does that mean?" one asked from the side.
"Trap, she is trying to lewer out a few unexpected suprise ambushes at her front line." he shook his head, good thing we found out first.
(Over at Spyro's Castle of Ice)
"It seems Cynder has left herself open, no dout it's a trap, but we need to make sure." he turned away from the view of Cynder's fort. "Tail, you and Mile go check it out, give me a full report on what she has planed, if you are attacted, hold out the best you can," he sighed, "It was nice fighting this snowy death with you two."
"Uh.... Death?" Tail gulped, "She isn't literally going to kill us? Is she?"
"We can only hope you are prisoners. I'll do my best to get you back."
"Cmon Mile, we have a mission to do," he walked out with Mile trailing him.
(Just outside)
Skyre had finaly reached the fifty meter mark, they where just a snowball through away from the walls of the towering ice sculpture. "He doesn't know we are coming, so we need to sneek in and get him offguard."
"But how are we to get over the wall without being spoted?" a brwon dragon asked.
"We don't. We are going threw the wall." he smiled, "Kilker, you are to melt a spot on the wall we can slip threw, make sure you don't go all the way threw, we dont need them to know we are here."
Kilker nodded, "Im on it"
"Right, now we move closer, watch for piles of snow, they could be hidden out there."
(Down at Cynder's Well Made Fort of Snow)
"Now we wait to see if they take the bait." Cynder said as the backed away from a window. She turned to see five of her members, "Alright, we don't realy have to just sit here, you four go and check on the White Neighbor he's up to something, i can tell."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:26 11/08/2011 by SpyroD
#9 Posted: 10:43:36 13/08/2011 | Topic Creator
This is turning into a long fan fic, but with no chapter selection= I need more random ideas.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:09 13/08/2011 by SpyroD
darkspyro291 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1738
#10 Posted: 05:53:09 16/08/2011
continue the snow thing its good
#11 Posted: 11:49:25 16/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Well I entended for them to be like episodes basicly. But ok?

=Continuing =
The four Cynder sent had traveled over to Lucien's fort, itwas hidden well, but it wasn't the best built, but it was better than nothing.
"Alright we are close enough, we will wait till he makes a move then target his followers." a maroon dragon lead the party.
(Outside Spyro's castle)
"Ok, now" Skyer rushed to the western wall. He looked around, then waved to the others. The group trailed, soon reforming at the wall.
"Kilker, you know what to do,"
He nodded, and brought out a slowly raising in temperature, fire that melted the ice. The melting formed a whole that was big enough to fit a whole two dragons.
"Good work." Skyer turned to the others, "bring what you can and keep quiet."
"Yeah, ok, because I planned on bringing nothing and being as loud as possible," the blue dragon sarcastically said.
Kilker chuckled under his breath, along with the other two dragons who snickered at the joke. Skyer however didn't even smile, he just glaired her down.
"Oh come on, we're suppose to be having fun," the blue dragoness held in a laugh.
"I'm serious about this though. Think of it as battle training," Skyer replied.
She bursted into a laugh, almost tearing.
"Nekue, be quiet," Skyer tried to get her attention.
(Inside the Icy fortress)
Muffling sounds
A dragon doing a patrol around the base of the walls heard the strange sounds coming from the lower area. "What the,"(I have a strict no cussing policy for fan fics, keep it to a minimal and we'll be just fine(damn doesn't count)). He could see a dim light pulsing from a concentrated spot.
"Is that? Int..."
The ice gave away and a snowball came flying threw and smacked the patrolling dragon in the mouth, stopping him from giving of their position.
"One down," Skyer whispered(in this game, if your hit your out(like a giant game of free roaming dodge ball))
"Dang it." the dragon laid down to fake a head shot.
"Lets move."
(In Cynder's keep)
"How long until we reach his walls, I would like to join the fight." she paced in her 'war' room.
"Maybe you should ask the enemies to have a three way final battle, meating in the middle,"
"And ambush them all there, brilliant idea." she looked at the dragon who gave the suggestion.
(Should their little snow 'war' go threw a few nights or have the final battle, all out last dragon standing wins for the team?)
---
#12 Posted: 12:18:39 20/08/2011
make it keep on going go threw a few nights
#13 Posted: 06:04:08 21/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Lol, ok I figured it would be funnier that way.=I'll get it up latter<vea edit>
---
#14 Posted: 03:38:00 27/08/2011 | Topic Creator
*Or I'll just post another time to get the yellow dragon(top of the list to be remembered*

(Back inside the Icy Castle)
Skyer ran to the next wall, then whistled to the others to follow. They regrouped at the base of one of the towers, "Kilker, you go that way, see if you can find any other potrol, take them out. Report back if you can." Then looked at the fourth dragon in the team, "What's your name?"
"Oh, I'm Durgle," he replied.
"Alright, you head around that way and try and find a captains quarters, hide there and wait for them to fall asleep."
Skyer glared past Durgle at Nekue, "Nekue, you stay here and watch out for anyone who is against us."
"Awww, that's boring. I want to fight someone," she bent down forwards and pulled some snow together, "What about you?"
"I'm going up to find Spyro, and let Lucien know what they are up to." he turned and his claws turned black(shadow) and slowly climed the tower, "Take out anyone who trys to hit me."
(Back in Lucien's bunker)
"How is the spy team holding up?" Lucien looked out a small window.

OOC:(or is this just for Rps?) anyway, I have writers block right now, its going to take me a bit to get more in. Sorry guys
---
#15 Posted: 02:36:14 31/08/2011 | Topic Creator
C'mon, I need something else, this is getting hard for me= just some blank story idea, or just a game tittle will work, just one you would like to hear(read) about in the form of a dragon story. :|
---
fuyu-hana Green Sparx Gems: 242
#16 Posted: 01:19:07 07/09/2011
lolz shattered glass and pixie dust how about that smilie
---
Check Out My RP Kill Or Be Killed! People Are Still Welcome To Join!
~£ive~£augh~£ove~
#17 Posted: 02:02:41 14/09/2011 | Topic Creator
What does that mean? Be a tad *puts fingers close together* bit more specific.<Please
---
#18 Posted: 04:57:26 17/09/2011
the darkness is coming spyro is lost or is he the world all turns to .. (eneter name here) will he/she find spyro before it's to late or we she/he find out that thinks don't always work out as they seem
#19 Posted: 22:06:38 17/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: darkspyro291
the darkness is coming spyro is lost or is he the world all turns to .. (eneter name here) will he/she find spyro before it's to late or we she/he find out that thinks don't always work out as they seem

its called Lucien shorts, who else would it b? I'll get to work on it.
---
#20 Posted: 20:46:52 27/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Lucien came walking out of the tree line after a good hunt to see Cynder running toward him. What is she doing? he thought. She came straight up to him breathign hard.
"Whats going on? Why are you here?" he asked.
"He's gone!" was all she said.
"Wait, who?" Lucien stepped forword.
"Spyro, he just disappeared through the night." she sat, almost falling over.
Lucien stuck his tail out to hold her up, "How?"
"I dont know, he's just gone."
"C'mon, we need to find him. If he disappears, that means something bad is about to happen."
"But what about Sparx, shouldn't we tell him?"
"No time, we will fill him in when we find Spyro. Now lets move." Lucien let Cynder stand on her own.
She got up, still breathing a bit deaply, "But...... what about Nina(the name was used from the Spyro and Cynder comics(a new))? She cant be left alone."
"We will deal with her first, so we need to go."

(well thats the first part, but im still working on it)
---
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#21 Posted: 22:35:11 29/09/2011
i'd like to see a short about baby lucien :3 baby dragons amuse me
#22 Posted: 23:42:52 29/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I'll get on that, but continue the previous one too. I'm also making an actual Fan-Fic that will be on the finfiction.net site.
---
#23 Posted: 00:24:40 30/09/2011
of course P: just a suggestion for the future after you finish the current one!
#24 Posted: 02:34:05 30/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I try to use all suggestions, they are being typed on my laptop, but cannot post at home. Either during or right after school.
---
#25 Posted: 18:26:29 04/10/2011 | Topic Creator
“We need to hurry then, I'm not sure what has happened to him.”

“Alright, lets go,” Lucien started to walk off.

“I'm to tired, I need rest, it took me a while to find you.” Cynder said as she got wiry again.

Lucien stopped turned and went back to her, “I'll carry you,” his eyes turned gold and he grew to his full golden length of three times his size. Cynder nodded as Lucien lowered to let her on.

“Thank you.”

Lucien stood, “I cant let you just sit there,” his deeper voice said. He lifted into the air and shot across the sky at speeds just as fast as the wind. It took only five seconds to return to the dragon temple. Cyril was waiting outside as Lucien landed.

“You found him. Now we can begin the meeting.” Cyril said stepping back inside as they followed.
Cynder was still a bit out of breathe, but kept up.

“When did he go missing?” Lucien asked.

“Keep it down, all will be answered when we get there,” Cyril quieted him.

They walked on for a while before turning into a room with a table that had a sphere of blue light in the middle. Cyril let the others pass, and closed the door behind them.

Now for the baby dragon idea:

It was the starting of the new dragon year, the eggs have just all hatched and all were living in peace. The golden egg of a drakling named Lucien was in many pieces, same for the purple dragon who is now named Spyro. A black egg that held the part shadow dragon, Cynder wasn't too far away. These three grew up with their close friends of Skyer, Elyria, which was also a golden egg, Diry, Skyer's sister, and Frail. Now our story begins one day latter, when they all played in the fields as the elders watched over them from a nearby hill.

They all ran around chasing one another, every-now and then you would here one yell “Tag!” and see that one take off away from the one they had touched. Spyro was it in this round and he chased after Frail. Frail faked a trip and tumbled away from Spyro's reach, he got back up and ran.

“Hey, that was a trick,” Spyro walked after him.

“No it wasn't. It was an idea that worked,” Skyer laughed as he kept running.

Cynder didn’t like the game so she layed around plucking flowers and smelling their sweet scent. She loved the smell of the local roses, but they grew near the walls of the temple and around town, so she stuck with the daisies and tulips. The many colors always caught her attention.

Elyria ran by as she was being chased by Spyro since he gave up on Skyer. She didn't notice she had trampled the flowers that were in front of Cynder.

“You crushed them,” she called out.

Spyro stopped, “Oh geez, here we go,” he rolled his eyes.

Elyria stopped running to come back to Cynder, “What?”
---
#26 Posted: 21:59:19 04/10/2011
uh oh, cynnies either gunna get really mad or sad D:

also, i thought of another theme for when you'd need one smilie
#27 Posted: 13:30:57 06/10/2011 | Topic Creator
“You ran over my flowers,” she pointed to the toppled over flowers.

“Oh, I'm sorry,” Elyria apologized.

“That wont bring them back,” Cynder said as she shook her head.

“No, but this can. I've been trying to figure this out, but never understood it,” he said reaching over the flowers, his claws went purple(I'm not sure what color the element of time would be so I gave it this color). The flowers under his paw started to stand again.

Cynder, wide eyed, backed away, “Whoa.”

Lucien had just walked up, “Hey, whats all the...... the flowers, are they moving?” he asked as he lifted his paw away.

“No, it's like magic. They were crushed under her feet, and now Spyro has powers.” Cynder said stepping toward the now unflattened tulips.

Spyro pulled his paw back to see them standing up again, “There, good as new.”

“Hardly new, they're about five weeks old,” Cynder said smelling them, “Even their scent is normal, how did you do that?”

“I don't know exactly,” Spyro's voice squeaked, then he blushed out of embarrassment.

“That's cool,” Lucien got closer to view the flowers.

Spyro stepped back out of the crowd. And walked off.

Diry came up behind Spyro, “Hi, Spyro!”

Spyro literally jumped out of his scales, he was pale in fright. He turned to see Diry standing there smiling. “Don't do that,” he was scared to tears.

“Aww, don't cry,” she laughed a little.

“I'm not crying,” he wiped his eyes, and his color came back. “You scared me.”

The others were laughing in the background.

“I'm sorry, get use to it,” she snickered, and layed low in a playful position.

“You guys think we should do something?” Elyria asked sitting next to the others.

They watched as Spyro and Diry tackle each other across the field. They all mumble in unison saying no and uh-uhh.

Diry jumped up and directed her attack for Spyro from the air. Spyro dig his claws into the ground, to jump the other direction.

Elyria stood up quickly, “It looks so fun.” she started to run after the others.

Diry's attempt missed and when she landed, she dug into the ground to push forward to charge after him.

“Stop!” Spyro yelled.

Diry slid to a stop, “What?”

“It's getting late kids!” One of the parents called, “Time to come in.”

“Dang, I was just about to join in.” Elyria pouted and started heading in.

“Alright.” Lucien said following Elyria.

Spyro turned and followed without a word except, “I'm tired anyway.”

Diry hung her head, “Aww, we were just having fun.” she caught up to the others.

Cynder stood up from the flowers and gave them one last smell and followed in with the others.

Skyer jumped his way over tho the others as they went back to their homes.

(Should it go on, or your other idea?)
---
#28 Posted: 01:34:05 07/10/2011
AWWW! <3 that's cute smilie
my other theme if you like it is jealousy smilie if you don't like it you can continue with what you're doing

edit: if you DO use jealousy, i give you permission to use Ria in it! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:32:27 09/10/2011 by lemmingluv
#29 Posted: 07:06:53 09/10/2011
b u m p
#30 Posted: 18:37:06 18/10/2011 | Topic Creator
(sorry im doing what i can, it gets prity bussy, and i forget)

“Now, all we know is Spyro has disappeared. We don't know how or who got past our defenses and managed to get the purple dragon.” Terador said stepping up the the table. It activated and showed a lay out of the area ranged from the falls to the dam.

Vulteer pointed to a position, it zoomed in on the temple, “We are in this room, as indicated by our heat signatures.” It backed away and zoomed over to a wall, “This is where Spyro was last seen. As you can see, his heat signature is still there.”

Lucien walked up to the the floating map, “There is another in there, and it looks as if it moved.” he thought to himself for a second, “I'll be right back.” He ran out of the room. The map showed him running through the halls. He came to the room, stepped in, and the other heat signature ran passed him out the door. Lucien's heat moved to the others old position. It turned and ran out the door.

The other signature that had left took off faster, Lucien's chased it.

They swerved through the halls, soon the other left the building through a wall. Lucien stopped. It turned around, looking around. He made his way to the room the table and the others were in. “I saw an energy, but it wasn't really there. I was only able to see it with my gold sight.”

“This is very insightful, but it wont help find Spyro,” Terador shook his head.

(Edit: I'm going to get back to this one soon actually, Like I said, I'm going to try and get to all suggestions. Sorry for just dropping it like that)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:35:29 01/03/2012 by SpyroD
#31 Posted: 19:23:24 18/10/2011
that's okay smilie
Sam15 Blue Sparx Gems: 754
#32 Posted: 04:30:10 25/10/2011
Wow these are cool! I like these they get my mind off things.
---
"Why do you humans place so much value on housing your souls in your bodies? It's a complete mystery to me."
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#33 Posted: 05:37:08 25/10/2011
Big explosion.
New villain.
Turns out the new villain is a misguided dragon who was raised by the true villain and doesn't know any better (like, toying with prey, taking delight in another's suffering, that sort of stuff seem normal for this 'misguided dragon'). Has to learn.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#34 Posted: 22:37:15 25/10/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! i didn't know skyre liked ria too!!! smilie smilie
when i said jealousy, i half expected it to be between ria and elyria over lucien smilie
really epic though!
#35 Posted: 21:46:35 26/10/2011 | Topic Creator
oh, i can do that too, see, it's better with some of your detail.
I'll get to both of them as soon as i can(lemm's and Do's
---
#36 Posted: 12:57:49 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Jealousy’s Second Attempt

The sun's rays of light lit the sky a dim orange, almost red as it rose over the misty peaks of the mountains that rested in the distance. Ria stopped to enjoy the morning boost and watch as her purpose rise to give light to the world she lives in.
Lucien, a white dragon of four feet to his chin, walked by, seeing the sunrise, he stopped to look at it for a second. He smiled to himself, “If only the sun were a dragoness, she would be most beautiful.”(Quick joke: Only in the morning and just before night she would be, otherwise a harsh hothead. Lol
Ria glanced up to see him on the floor above her, recognizing who he was and blushed from his comment. She backed away from the ledge to avoid being seen. She sighed in relief, and out of her beating heart that went faster than she could think. Just as an old friend of Ria's came by, they ran into each other as Ria had turned away from the horizon, “Ow, are you.... Hey Elyria!” she jumped up for a quick hug.
“R... Ria!,” she came back, “It's been too long. When was the last time we've seen each other?”
“Back in Hemorn, We use to go to school together there.” Ria answered.
“Wow, that long? How have you been?” Elyria backed up to give her space.
“I've been great, there are a lot of cute dragons here, The males are quite good looking too,” she joked.
Elyria laughed along. Her bright white scales glittered from the morning sun. Her eyes as green as dew covered leaves that are at the perfect angle to let the right amount of light through.
“So you say they're good looking, how many do you really mean?” Elyria smiled at her.
“There are a few that are bring you to floor, and then there's..... Stop your heart.” Ria blushed a bit.
“OHHHhhhh. So mister perfect is taken?” Elyria kept her smile.
“Well no, but he is sweet, honest, smart too, and I've heard he was looking for someone like him, but I'm not sure what they meant.” Ria swayed as she thought of the bright armored dragon that stirred on the next floor up.
“What does he look like?” Elyria asked.
“You'll know if you see him. We should be getting to class.” Ria started walking away.
“Do you have any classed with this guy?”
“Two, actually. Math, and biology. What classes do you have,” she stopped to listen.”
Elyria thought for a second, “First there's history, I have regular science, mechanics, Eco-studies, then math, also combat training, and well, I'm off there, free period.” she finished and returned her gaze to Ria.
“We have math together then. This way.” Ria walked on.
Elyria followed, “So math is now?”
“Yeah, we need to get up on the third floor though.” Ria commented getting closer to the edge.
“Oh, ok.” she jumped out and made her way up. Just as soon as she landed, she slipped off the ledge, hitting her chest and falling backwards. It was all slow to her, but Ria cried out.
Elyria's vision was a blur from the instant change in motion, and the pain in her chest. She was able to make out a light yellow, maybe gold light, and a familiar energy type, one like her's, but opposite at the same time. This instant of scared thought and shock of pain made her faint, and blacked out.
An hour passed in the nurses office, first floor. Elyria's vision opened to see the ceiling of a brightly lit cave. Ria stood near door as the nurse called, “She is awake now.”
“Thank you,” she came in with a smile on her face, looking at Elyria.
“What,” she sat up looking at the bright color that approached her, “What happened?”
“You were the first person I've seen him ever touch, though it was to save you, but still.”
“What are you talking about?” she sat up, head pounding, but withstood it as she rose.
“Lucien, he caught you. I can't believe it, but I'm glad your safe.” Ria jumped on the small bed that Elyria was passed out on.
“I'm sorry, who?”
Ria blushed, “He's out the door if you want to see him.” she turned away to look toward the door.
Elyria pulled herself together as she stretched for the edge of the bed and felt a sharp pain in her chest. The nurse ran in, “Stay there, you broke a rib, you need to stay still for a while.” she pushed Elyria back up into the bed, “I'll bring him in if you like.”
“That would be nice.” she grunted as she pulled back.
The nurse nodded as she turned to the door to slide it open. Elyria held her breath as she first saw the tip of an extended wing. The small claw stood out on it's opposite colored base, along the scale covered bone that held it out. As it slid more, everything going so slowly, a white paw that reached up to more than a third of the door's height. The longer, more curvish claws stretched out to the bottom of the door, the darkness of their shade made them look like empty space among the brown floor of the lit hall. More was shown of his bright scaly armor which reflected the sunlight as strongly at the sun itself, but only shown as if the moon had dropped down and stood on pillars of white steel. Soon his mussel and a horn painted itself into her vision, with a gleaming eye of diamond, Elyria couldn't feel anything, she felt limp. As the door completed its long journey to let access to the hall, the white dragon that was imprinted in Elyria's mind, stood staring through at the two females that sat upon a bed of a comforting feathered mattress. His horns of gold shone through the door way; his perfectly tall ellipse shaped snout ended with nostrils that edged their way up not but half the size of his claws. His face was serious, but concerned at the same time, it fit his look, not too soft, not too tough, just as his body form is, a bit muscular, but mot a buff type. He was as Ria had mentioned. Elyria was struck as speechless when he came in.(this is as descriptive as I can get if you want to draw him Lemm)
Elyria fell over on Ria as if she had fainted again, but she was still awake. “Is this a dream!? It has to be, there is no way he is real.” Elyria's mind raced, but not as fast as her heart. It was beating so fast, she couldn't breath.
“Hey. Are you ok?” Ria lifted her up a bit with her shoulder. There was no answer.
“Is she alright? She didn't get too much of a scare did she?” Lucien walked in.
“She should be fine now, just a bit brused. But she does have a broken rib, shouldn't take too long to heal.” the nurse stepped away from the door.
“I've been training, but you should talk to my teacher about light healing.” Lucien got closer.
“I...” Elyria sat up slowly, cleared her throat, “I.” her voice still scratchy.
“Thank you is what she is trying to say. I think she got hit a bit harder than we thought, I think we should let her rest,” Ria cut in so she didn't embarrassed herself.
“Oh, alright. I should get back to class then, well we should. Biology is about to start.” He motioned to the door without turning.
“Yeah, ok, umm. Lets go then.” Ria lowered Elyria onto the bed and hopped down. She walked out the door with Lucien and vanished around the corner.
The nurse closed the door and returned to Elyria, “All the new girls fall for him, but he turns all of them away.”
“Who?” Elyria weakly asked regaining her ability to breathe.
“You know who I'm talking about.” the nurse winked as she went to her desk.
“Oh him,” she blushed hard, “I'm not”
“Of course you're not. I haven't believed a single one who has told me that.” the nurse chuckled as she shuffled through files.
Elyria lay down again, silently. All she heard before passing out was a small gasp from the nurse, but she had no time to react, she was too far off to stay awake.

(This may end up being longer than a short(lol). I'll get back on it latter(LS))
---
#37 Posted: 14:18:12 01/11/2011
nice! smilie i really loved how descriptive you are!
#38 Posted: 17:12:36 18/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Elyria reawoke to sit up, “Ahh, my head,” she rubbed the back side of her head.

“Oh, be easy on yourself.” the nurse reached up to hold her up.

“I'll be fine now. What period is it?” Elyria sat on her own, leaning forward to listen.

“It would be the last of the day, it hasn't started yet though.” she backed up, “if you think you can make it the rest of the day, then you may go.”

“Thank you.” she jumped down and paused for a second to flinch under pain. She shook it off and pushed herself up to full height. She made step after painful step to the door and out, she stopped about a yard away from the door(outside), Wait, if he was white, then what was the whole gold thing?

There she stood for another minute or so, shook her head, “I was a bit dazed at the time, but still, could he be?” The thought rumbled through her head. She wandered the halls for the rest of the period, avoiding conversation from those who happen to walk by.

The final bell rang and in less than five seconds the hallway was cluttered with the many colors of dragons. The only colors that ever stood out where the vacant colors, one that weren't there, like white, or even gold. The only one she knew who was gold was Ria, but nowadays, her scales have been more yellow, almost as if just an electric dragon. There hadn’t been any purple dragons at this school before, but that is understandable. They had heard of Spyro, but why would he bother a school like this one?

Ria came out of the stand alone crowd smiling a bit from her excitement. “What's with the get up?” Elyria questioned stepping to the side, out of the mob's path.

“What, did you just get up? There's a school dance(i know it sounds weird, but tell me how many dragons you've seen dance?= exactly)coming soon you know.” Ria followed Elyria to the empty wall.

“Dance? Since when can we dance, four legs don't move to a rhythm.” Elyria was bumped by one of the crowd, so she just stepped over more. She was now leaning against the wall.

“Well it's not exactly that type of dancing, it's more of a contest to see which pair have the better elemental show. They host one every year, this would be my third one.” Ria said getting closer.

“Show of elements? What does that mean? Maybe we should step outside.”
Elyria said trying to get over the noise escalating from the crowd.

“Alright!” Ria had to raise her voice. She then jumped up to the ceiling and glided over the crowd to the edge of the school where they usually go from floor to floor.

Elyria was floating close by. They both landed on the grass just outside the halls of the school. “Again, what about this show of elements?”

Ria turned to her, “Well every year the school holds this talent show thing called The Dance and have students pair up and try to come up with a brilliant way to show off their powers/elements.” she paused for questions, but there were none, “I have been in the past two, but me and my partner haven't won, but we got third last year. Anyway, the winner usually receives a 100 gem deposit.”

“100 gems, that's enough to last me months.” Elyria exclaimed.

“Months, that only lasts two weeks for me. How is that so long for you?”

“I don't know. Oh, by the way, who has won the past 'Dances'?”

“Whoever was partners with Lucien. He always has something new.” Ria answered.

“So, when is it?” Elyria began walking into the forest.

“In about two weeks. Sorry to say, but me and my usual partner will be contending together again this year.”

“It's fine, I think I sit this one out anyway.”

“I think you should join, get to know some people.” Ria said keeping up.
Skyer made his way out of the crowd to see Ria and Elyria. He smiled to himself and followed them, when he caught up he pushed Ria, “Hey, where you go'en?” he playfully asked.

Ria chuckled pushing him back, “Hey Skyer, were just heading toward town. You coming?”

“Might as well since I'm here now” He replied. His scales were a mid-night blue and wing skin was a mild yellow, his horns a deep purple. His talons were as every other dragon, a bit short and jagged at the curve. His grin slid along his long snout and his nostrils were a bit shorter then average.

“Well come on then, oh and we still need to practice for the 'dance'.”

“Oh yeah, we can do that tomorrow anyway,” he looked to Elyria, “And you are?”

“Oh, this is Elyria, she was my friend back at my last school.”

“Hello, I'm Skyer, and I've never attended any other school.”

Elyria just smiled, “Nice to meet you.”

(And I'll pick up here latter, I know it's long, but I'm enjoying this one)
---
#39 Posted: 00:54:50 19/11/2011
oh my gosh, i'm really getting into this!! smilie
#40 Posted: 17:53:12 06/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Iron Dragon: Lucien Stark

Lucien was always talented when it came to advanced mechanics. He had achieved space travel and was awarded a peace prize for making the most unique weapon systems available to the dragon kind.

Lucien was experimenting with a high tech dangerous piece of weaponry when it backfired destroying his base. His wings were scorched to the bone and had no way of getting help. He came to in a field of black ash and metallic parts laying around. He took what he had and put together many things from the wreckage. He found parts of the weapon that exploded, but where still useful. Lucien had a schematic of his design in a scrap metal sheet. This as of a lower tech armor that could protect him better then his own scales.

With the little that was left Lucien was able to make four thruster boots. They where tight but it was his only way to get out of there. The sun blazed on his back, though his white scales were stained with scars and chard remains of the building he was in. The energy supply was weak for he hadn't been able to find any water. The suns energy beating on him wasn't much but it could be enough. “Start,” he voice was strained. A whistle sound was heard and the beeps of power filled the silence and just as it got quiet the open thrusters let out a howl as he lifted off the ground. He had put a setting to the mechanism chips to work harder when a motion had been taken, so the tighter he squeezed on the glove-like jets, the stronger the push.

At first he had a strong grip in the thrusters, so he went higher and higher. The G power was well over 4 G's and he could barley stand the pressure. As he rose in the atmosphere it started getting colder, so it was then he basically let go of the jets and that's when the stopped advancing. He was still propelling up a bit further, but he soon started to fall back toward the planet. Lucien gripped the control of the thrusters after he leveled his legs to have an even flight. The jets turned on slowly and steadied his decent, “Alright, now lets see how fast I can get back to the cities.” he raised his hind legs and he was pushed forward, slowly at first, then he tried to strangle the back ones and he launched. His sight went hazy as he flew at speeds as fast as the speed of sound. “Woooo!” he blasted by some nomads of the desert. “Lets just see how fast these things are.” his eyes went gold and his grip tightened on the thrusters, letting out an even louder roar, he rocketed through the desert. Lucien reached an ocean where there were few palm trees, as he soared by the some of the leaves were pulled from them. Lucien laughed at his success, though it was hard to keep his mouth closed. He slowed to a hover and levitated over the water as the ripples spread away from under him. There were sharks that fled and returned just to look around. Lucien looked around for the closest land besides where he came from. There wasn't any in site so he continues in the direction he was heading. Going easier on the jets he practiced his flight by doing random maneuvers.
Just as the sun began to set on the ocean, lights off in the distance came into view. “Ha,” he said weakly and fired the jest to his normal full strength and blasted after the lights. The jets started to choke out and they burst into flames, “Oh, shi....” the back jets blew out hard, the forward jets propelled him to doing back flips til he let them go. He slammed onto the beach. Sand flew high from the impact. He struggled to get out, “Blasted things. Ahhhh,” he pulled a piece of debris from his wing, though it was impaled in the bone. Heavily breathing he crawled up the beach toward the city. Using some of his hidden power he transformed himself into a full golden body. The light given off by his transformation lit up the area to show few trees and a boat dock. His injured wing slowly healed under the golden scales. The membrane of his wings re extended from the bones of his wings. “If only I had done this sooner. But still, flying with out the use of my own energy could help.” Even though I have strong scales, I could still use something to protect them like they protect me. he thught as he walked up the beach as his wounds healed.

(if you like how its going, let me know, but I will get back on the Jealousy til then.)
---
#41 Posted: 14:54:01 16/12/2011 | Topic Creator
“So, where we going?” Skyer lifted up putting his arms over both of their necks.

“We just got out of the crowd, and I guess heading home afterward.” Ria answered. Skyer dropped down off of them and walked with them.

“Well I've got nothing to do, so I guess I'm with you two till it's time to go home myself. We should find something to do!” he exclaimed walking out ahead of them and walking backwards.

“Well we should go to the city center and play hide and seek.” Ria said agreeing on the idea.

Skyer looked to Elyria. Elyria blinked, “Oh me? Well I guess I could, yeah.”

“Let's go then.” he turned and lifted up to fly off over a group of trees. Ria smiled at Elyria then followed after Skyer.

Elyria sighed following them. The city wasn't too far from the school grounds. The tall walls of the great city stood high, nearly higher than the buildings in it. The bright colors of the towers and houses were a bit blinding if at the right angle. “Ok, we can start here. You two can hide first.” Skyer said landing on a roof, “No hiding in doors though.”

“I couldn't,” Elyria landed right next to him, “I don't know anyone besides you guys.”

“Aaannnnd....” Ria nudged Elyria when she landed.

“Oh, him, but I haven't really spoken to him.” Elyria held back a thin blush. She walked up to Skyer, realizing that he was one of the other good looking dragon's mentioned. His shinny dark blue scales gleamed in the sun's rays. His deep yellow eyes stood out among his dark body, his claws were a grayish tint. He was fit, little less muscular than Lucien, but able to hold his own.

“Well, I've heard he doesn't have a partner for the “Dance”,” Skyer said, assuming he knew who they were talking about. Him and Lucien had talked before, in fact they have been friends since the year before.

Ria nudged Elyria again, “You should talk to him about it.” she teased.

Elyria held back a laugh, but chuckled as she spoke, “Maybe I should.”

Ria wlked past Skyer, “So, you better count to twnty this time.” she smiled as she walked backwards and flew off the building.

“Like I don't.”

Elyria followed with a smile, “Where are we hiding?”

“Anywhere but indoors. Also, on your own.” she drifted to her right.

Elyria half smiled and flew off toward the edge of town. Landing in an ally, she walked in between each building as she passed a few food stores and apartment houses. Just off in the distance of the walkway a door opened and a voice was heard, “I know I know, It'll only take me five minutes. Alright, I'll be back.” and the door closed, and there on the second floor balcony stood the muscular male of white. Lucien's scales caught some of the light and it reflected at her.

“He lives in town?” she stopped there. When he looked in her direction she just moved as if she had been running the entire time, into the next ally. When she looked back around the corner, he wasn't there, “HHU-huuu.” she breathed deeply in relief.

“Whatcha looking at?” the same voice, but now closer, right next to her, said.

“AHH!” Elyria jumped and dashed out into the open to turn and see Lucien smiling at her. “Ehh... nothing. I was just,”

“It's alright, I get this a lot. You should be more careful around these parts, things happen here.” he looked around as he spoke, then focused on her, “Your white, like me. You wouldn't happen to be an air dragon would you, most are blue, very bright blue.”

“Sort of,” she couldn't think of how to keep their conversation going, “You live here?”

“Yeah, I share the apartment with my roommate. He's not too important.” He replied stepping toward her, into the light from the sun.

Trying to keep calm she altered her vision, making her eyes turn a bright gold, after she closed her eyes. She could see strait through her closed eyes at the blue ora that was the energy of Lucien. It flourished in his body, it raged, but was calm.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

Letting her vision return to normal, she opened her eyes, “Oh, im tired and me and a few friends are playing a game.”

“Hide and seek, it explains why your not with them. Oh and before I forget, since your new here, I feel obligated to ask you to be my partner in the Elemental Dance the school will be hosting? Assuming you knew abou,”

“Yeah, I mean, if you want.” she said blushing, but was hidden under her scales. She had cooled her cheeks with her ice power.

“Well alright, so we should talk about it tomorrow then. I've got to go anyway. See you tomorrow.” he waved and flew up above the buildings and vanished over the rooves.

“Tomorrow.” she echoed and sheepishly looked around. She took one step and was tackled by someone.

“Gotcha.” Sitting up, “You should hide next time.” It was Skyer.

“I was distracted.” she squeaked getting up.

“By what, you had plenty of time.” Skyer got up and shifted his wings.

“By a ghost, who do you think? You should have seen him.” she said pushing him, “Did you find Ria?”

“Nope, you were the first one I found. She must be up north, she likes the stores there.” Skyer replied

(I know it took a while to type, but I've been busy with my fan-fic(not to be named at the time) and Rp's, even life itself. This is the last I can post till after the holidays. Merry Christmas from Lucien and his friends on the Lucien Shorts)
---
#42 Posted: 14:02:03 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
“Oh, well lets go then.” she followed Skyer as they found a more clear area to take off. Up high the Sun was going down, the mountains where a thick black wall in the distance as the Sun receded behind them

Skyer descended after a minute of over the building flight. The bright city grew dim and quiet. When they landed in the northern market, they followed the road to a cross, “Which way should we go?”

“Umm....” Elyria looked down the ally-ways. “You want a hint on where she's hiding?”

“Hint?” He looked at her as if she was crazy, “How, if you were way out there, how do you know where she is?”

She glanced back at him, “I don't know, but I can find out pretty quickly.” she grinned a bit.

“Uhhh, alright, how?” He turned to face her.

“Alright, hold on.” She closed her eyes,” It's a long story so don't ask.” she opened them and they were a glittery bright gold.

“Ask about wha...” he stopped when her eyes opened.

“I have this ability to see ones energy, Ria knows, and I guess you know now.” She turned to look down the ally on the right. The empty street had little movement, only a small mouse ran across the way. “She's not that way. I'll let Ria explain it, I'm not to good at giving reasons.” she looked down the street strait across from them.

“So you can see our energy? How can you tell who you are looking at?” Skyer stepped to the side for her to see down the ally.

“Some people have different colors of energy, most are blue though. Ria glows a bright yellow. Like when I look in the sun's direction.” She explained, “Well she isn't that way ether.” then turned to the third ally. A spot stood out among the darkness. The glow of a golden light shown from within an urn, “There, in the green urn.” she said as her eyes color returned to a bright green.

“Umm.... Ok.” he ran off toward the urn, “Ria? Are you here?” he said childishly to get her attention.

Ria held in a laugh, but was also shocked on how he was able to find her. She sat still, as to not be noticed.

“Are you in...” he said slowly, “Here,” he tapped the urn next to her.

Ria gasped as she heard the clank of the clay next to her. Skyer watched the urn she was in the whole time. “No, how about...” he peared inside with a goofy look, “Hi.” he said with a smile.

Ria broke out into a laugh and jumped up out of the clay structure and flew out over the buildings and turned to land on a roof, “You still haven't tagged me.” she taunted and walked away from the ledge.

“Oh yeah?” he walked up to the building, turning into a shadow he crawled up the building and around the side. Slipping over the wall to reform behind Ria, “Hi,” he tugged on her tail a bit.

Ria jumped as she was frightened by his surprise and the simple yank of her tail caused her to be ready to fight. Her maw open with a light formed as she realized who it was calmed and started laughing. “I just have to ask, how did you find me?”

“I had a little help from our white friend down there.” he smiled as he replied.

“You cheater,” she knuckle-punched his shoulder.

“So, it's hard finding a certain person in such a city.” he said rubbing his arm. He walked over to the ledge, “Hey, your it!” he called to Elyria.

Elyria smiled up at him, “Actually I need to get home now. We'll play more later.”

“Alright, what ever, see-ya round.” Skyer replied as he stepped away from the edge. Looking back at Ria, he nodded and lept from the roof to head off to the southern part of the city. Ria smiled and walked over to view Elyria.

“Well, tomorrow we've got to find you a partner.” she said gliding down off the roof of the brightly lit building.

“Actually, you don't have t...”

“It's fine I've done it for others.” Ria cut in, “C'mon, we need to get to bed soon anyway.” she jumped up and flew up a bit.

Elyria followed, “It's just I...”

“Don't want to bother me? It'll be fine, me and Skyer of other chances to practice.” She said adding in to cutting of sentences.

Elyria half smiled, She'll find out sooner or latter. They flew to the edge of the city.

“How far out do you live from here?” Ria asked.

“Just out by the lake.” she replied as she landed on the wall.

“Oh cool, so you plan on swimming in it this weekend?” Ria added to her question list.

“I might, if I'm not practicing for the show thing.” Elyria felt honored tat she was able to share information with someone. She hadn't always had someone to talk to, so talking a lot was sort of a big deal to her.

“You can just call it a dance, it does show how two can work together in such a challenging task.” Ria said, “Alright, I think I've asked enough questions for the day, have a good night.”

The sun had recently set and the sky started showing its dark and wonderful colors of stars and moon light. It was as if someone had taken pieces of a fire and spread them out on a dark-blue canvas. Each star looked as if they were ready to fall from the sky but held their spots to amaze the ones who watched them, they ketp the act as to keep the audiences attention. Some would even lide into view, but only to disappear in the same second.

“Yeah, good night.” Elyria gave one last smile before flying off over the trees that grew on the new ground. The war with Malefor's troops left the land scared with a dry forest that decayed and vanished from ashes. The earth dragons found a way to refertilize the land and make it plant growable again. The trees grew back and became habitable, niw it is a fresh new hunting ground for the city's food source, close, adventurous, and just soothing to some.

(The sun had finally set on this day, the next is soon to start.)
---
#43 Posted: 14:06:00 25/01/2012
yay! i love it smilie
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#44 Posted: 14:23:54 25/01/2012
Good story! Keep going smilie
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#45 Posted: 15:40:37 01/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Big explosion.
New villain.
Turns out the new villain is a misguided dragon who was raised by the true villain and doesn't know any better (like, toying with prey, taking delight in another's suffering, that sort of stuff seem normal for this 'misguided dragon'). Has to learn.

Alright, I'll start this within the week, if not next week, It's been hard to get to these.
---
#46 Posted: 17:06:48 19/03/2012 | Topic Creator
(It's been real hard to feel the want/need to write.)

The sun raises over the peeks of the mountains and shines through the window to Elyria's bed. With a smile on her face she stretches and gets ready to get back to school. Just as she was leaving a larger bright dragon stopped her, “Ready so soon Elyria?” the thick voice asked.

“Yes, it is my second day here. I need to get use to getting to my classes on time.” She answered.

“Alright, have a nice day.” he said letting her pass.

“Thanks, I'll be back after school.” she called to the bright guardian.

She met up with Ria where they last talked, “Who's that?” Ria asked.

“My foster parent. I'm only with him till I graduate.”

“Oh. Well we need to get to school and find you a partner for the Dance.” she drug on.

“It's not needed. I have one already.” Elyria finally got to say. Stopping, Ria gazed at her with amazement, “What?”

“Well, who is it?” Ria asked getting closer.

Elyria didn't want to brag, or be the center of attention, “It's a surprise, You'll find out the night of the show.” she left Ria hanging.

With a small grin, but filled with disappointment, “Alright.” she said hiding her true thought, Oh now she's just being mean.

“C'mon,” Elyria giggled, “Let's go.” she trotted off into town before lifting into the air. Gliding on the wind she landed in the school grounds. “Ok, so. Where is this history class I have?” Elyria asked walking into the building.

“Let's see: You have Mrs. Stinses, she is on the second floor, room #208.” she explained the rest of the directions. After the directions had been given the waved salutations to each other. Separating to different parts of the school. Elyria stood in front of the door marked with a symbol for history. It was open with few students already inside. There were small desks(no chairs of course) low to the floor that had books on each one. The books all looked new due to how gently handled they were. Taken care of like they were alive, the spines shined with gleaming light, same for the tops of the desks.

“Ah, mis Elyria. I see you found your way to my class.” A soft, even, tone voice said on her right. The teacher was a bright ice dragon, her horns branched off a bit as they grew up, and her tail was a bold spike with more growth spikes sticking out. Her brilliant almost white chest glittered in the suns reflection.

“Yes. And this is my first class here.” Elyria commented politely.

“As you may already know, I'm Mrs. Stinses, and this is my Elemental History class. There is an empty desk right there,” she gestured to a table in front of her desk, “And one in the back-right, right before the last in the row.” she added.

“I think I'll take the one up here, I'm more of a social one.” Elyria shrugged with a smile and a slight blush.

“No need to be embarrassed. I might warn you it may be hard for you, a young girl, to focus while sitting there. Lucien, my, and just about all his teachers, star pupil sits right here,” she pointed to the desk directly right of hers, “That is, of course, only if you have bad eyes and have be sit here.” she asked using a statement.

“My eyes are fine, and it's ok, me and... Lucien have already met.” Elyria took her position behind the desk to look at the book.

“Class will begin when all students are at there desks,” Stinses stated as the room filled with dragons. All of which looked at Elyria upon entry. Lucien took his spot next to her, glanced at her with a friendly smile to open his mouth only to be cut off by Stinses calling his name for roll.
---
#47 Posted: 17:08:08 19/03/2012 | Topic Creator
(And this is for D-O= don't say I didn't warn you(WARNING: may contain extreme imaginational gore or disturbingly descriptive scenes)though I might need to redo the beginning a little)

In a dark realm far off away from the great Dragon City, a small egg lays before shadows. A pair of glowing yellow eyes come in out of the darkness with a white line of sharp teeth. A set of claws appear and swipe the egg from it's resting place. Alarms are sounded, but it is too late. The village searches for the stolen egg for years. Ten years pass and the search has ended. The only thing they are to remember are the colors of the egg. It is said that the egg represents the hatchling. They keep a look-out for a dragon to be of dark blue, with a brighter blue stripe, usually representing wing color, and the yellow spots give eye-color.(Can you guess who it is?)

Spyro has managed to get back to a normal life, living in the Dragon City, he would return to his dragonfly home to visit his foster parents often. Cynder has made friends among the remaining dragons. A lot of the dragons from around the world have ventured to the Dragon City and have made the land of Avalar full again.

Back in the world of shadows the young dragon has grown powerful and smart. His strength has surpassed the elders in the realm. His master has been leaving more often. Soon he leaves and doesn't return. The young dark dragon goes out in search for his “father”, Leading him to the realm of the Dragon City.

In a cheetah village far west of the city:

“Where is he!!” the dark dragon screamed and destroyed more of the buildings and fences. A dark pulse was sent out pushing and pinning all, within the blast, to the ground.

“We don't know who you're talking about.” one of the cheetahs said with a cough.

“It's really hard to believe you!” another wave hit them. The dark glow in his yellow eyes dimmed, “But you're not worth it.” he finished. Before leaving he destroyed the rest of the village and left with some of their foods. He traveled from the village to a small town, thriving with dragons and new couples.

Walking in through the main gate, a guard approaches him, “Good...” he is cut off with a revealing gash on his neck and a red liquid pored from his throat.

“There is nothing good.” the dark boy said as the dragon guard fell dead at his side. He licked away the blood that managed to stick to his claws. At that moment three more guards had piled around him.

“You will pay for that,” one says before getting a sharp glare from the dark-clouded child. A red pulse from his eyes made the guard feel sick, and vomited right there.(I can get pretty dark, just let me know if I go too far.) As for the others, they stepped back. Some of the towns people started to shriek and run, a small crowd of braver dragons stood around the dark one.

“Who are you?” One dared to ask.

Turning his head slowly, cocking it along the way, “Why? You won't live long enough to say it.”

“That's not the point. Why are you doing this.” the same one asked.

“You really are trying me with questions. If you had left me alone, I would have addressed the whole town, but look what you made me do.” His eyes pulsed red again, and the one who puked threw up again, only this time, blood was the main mixture. And if it wasn't enough, scratches started to appear on the guard's legs, with deep bloody gashed and a dark cloud forming under him, he began screaming in pain.

“Stop it!” A little voice said from the crowd. The dark boy jerked his head to look into the crowd. A little girl came out of the dragons with tears, “Leave my daddy alone!”

“Daddy? You see, that's why I'm here. My father has disappeared, and I have tracked him as far as this realm.”

“That doesn't make it right to attack my daddy.” she came closer.

“Flutter...” The guard gasped, “Get back... Now!”

“So, little Flutter, nice girl name. Well Flutter, your daddy was a brave one.” He smiled as if he heard a joke, as if he was doing something he enjoyed.

“What? But he's right there.” she pointed to the gore covered dragon with brown eyes that were glazed with fear.

“And he fought bravely.” Just then the guard's neck snapped and twisted completely around, letting out a loud crack.

Laughing deeply the boy walked toward the girl, who backed up with tears dripping like rain off of leaves during a storm, “Why?” was all she could say before she saw black.

The town burned behind the dark boy as he walked over a hill past a farm that grew the seasonal crop. His dark grin never left his face.

An hour latter:
“We just got word that the town of Vasver has been burned to the ground, and uhh... there were no survivors.” a dim gray, wind dragoness reported.

Vulteer turned in shock, “I though we wiped out Malefor's forces?”

“Searchers say it wasn't any ape. It had to be a dragon.” she added.

(I'll stop here, before I get too dark. O_o )
---
#48 Posted: 14:18:26 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
(My friends enjoy this one)

“What? How?” He stepped forward with a curious look.

“Detail?” she sat expecting a yes.

“Well of course, we need to know what or who we are dealing with.” he too sat only a few paces away. The room had a window(no glass of course) which bird's songs could be heard through and the scent of the fresh air waved in with the breeze. The wind had swirled and made some papers shift around on the desk that sat just on the other side of the room.

“If you insist. First the buildings had been burned to the ground, some of the ashes blown over to a pile of massacre. Just on the top was... a little girl, her eyes were completely pitch black, like there was no light in them. Most of them seem to have been untouched by any regular dragon claw, much more like a child's. Especially the one of the guards, his neck had been cut though to the other side of his esophagus, clean, but small.”

“So your saying we are dealing with a shadow child with anger issues and contains extreme power? Not even Cynder could have done that and get away with it.” Vulteer walked over to the desk in the room and pulled out a file from the lower drawer. Laying it on the top, opened it to view a painted picture of the egg that had been taken since before Malefor's fall.

“You don't think Malefor had something to do with this do you?” the female walked up to the desk, just opposite of Vulteer.

“Anything else about the town's remains you could tell me?” he passed up hi answer.

“Uh... well there was one thing, from the air you could see a message burned into the fields. 'I will find him.' it said.” she tilted her head, “You think whoever did this, did it looking for someone.”

“Most likely.” he closed the file, and walked back to the other side. His moves showed panic, “I need to find Cyril, and Spyro. Do you know where they are?”

“Last I heard, Spyro had went out into the forest to find Sparx parents again. I believe he brought Cynder. Now Cyril will be easier, he's down in the library watching over the new students.”

“Fetch Spyro and Cynder for me.” he opened the door that was five to six paces from the desk, “I'll get Cyril, he would be better to tell first.” he left without agreement from the wind female.

She sighed, “I guess.” she walked over to the window and flew out. She drifted off toward the forest when a plume of smoke could be seen far off, “That's not Vasver.” she turned toward it, and blasted off speeding through the air, with no resistance from the winds around her. She landed just a ways away to view the town, “What's going on here?” she whispered as she walked up over a hill just steep enough she ran into something coming from the other side.

Being bumped back, she looked down to see what she hit, “Oh hello.” she said hastily at the sight of the small dark blue dragon, “Do you know what happened here?” she asked dipping down to the yellow eyed child.

He had a small smile under his bowed head, but when he looked up he had the most saddest look, “I can't find my father.” he said with eye's full of the watery substance that indicated sadness.

“Ok I will help you find him, but can you tell me what happened here?” she eased toward him. But before she could touch him, she felt a burn, tingling like a cut, she slowly pulled back.

“No, I just got back, and I can't find him.” she stepped closer to her quickly. She backed away at about the same rate, “Why are you backing away?” he faked a sob.

“You seem pretty calm with your words. You did this didn't you?” she stopped backing up, because he froze from her words.

Lifting his paw up, wiping his face of the tears, “I've never been too good at acting.” he said with an even tone voice that seemed very dark, not deep, just blank of expression, he smiled with bared teeth stained with blood. His eye's pulsed a bright red too.

The wind dragon backed away with horror at the vision he gave her: his mouth didn't produce saliva, but thick blood, that dripped in large amounts from a devilish smile. “Stop! I know it's fake.” but she still backed away.
---
#49 Posted: 14:19:25 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
“Fine, I thought I could show you more before you gave in. Now, I haven't left anyone alive that wouldn't help me. So, will you help me find him?”

“Your father?” she took another step back before stopping.

“Making hasty questions are we? What, are you afraid of me?” he tilted his head with an evil expression.

“What happens if I say no?”

“Depends on the question you are answering. If you don't choose to help me, then why do you live? But if you are afraid of me, keep it that way.” he dipped his head(the menacing upward stare from the hidden smile look), keeping his sight on her.

“I cannot help you, but I know someone who can.” she lowered to him.

“Who is this help?” he looked up some.

She glared at him for a moment, “Non-other than the purple dragon himself. If not him than the guardians of the eggs, trainers of the young.” she spoke in a noble tone.

“Take me to this... purple one.” he demanded in a more polite manner.

In the forest, down the river and into the hidden meadow of the dragonflies:

“I don't think you've ever taken me to see your parents. Actually I didn't know you still had parents.” Cynder admitted as the two climbed over a long-dead log. The moist ground under them was soft, and cool. The air filled with the scent of mixed flowers and dew from a recent rainfall.

“I don't think I've told you: they aren't much like us.” Spyro said landing on the otherside of the log.

“You mean much like you.” Sparx commented flying past them.

“And by 'you', you mean?” Cynder hopped down after Spyro.

“Well, first off, they aren't dark. Second off, they aren't dragons. Particularly.” Sparx replied.

“Have I ever told you how annoying you can be?” Cynder followed Spyro more in the direction they were headed.

“Um let's see: 1... 2... 3...” he mumbled on.

“C'mon, It's not much further now.” Spyro smiled as he picked up the pace. Cynder nodded with a small grin and kept up. They were led to a small clearing, and all around were little lights from the dragonflies that scurried to hide. “Mom, dad?” Spyro called.

A gree light peeked out from under a mushroom, “Oh look honey, it's just Spyro... and a friend.” she spotted Cynder, but still came out to greet Spyro. “Spyro.” she hugged his left horn. “It's been a while.”

“I was here last week.” Spyro said with a small chuckle.

“Well when your a parent, you'll see what I mean.” she backed up, almost bumping into Flash.

“I see you brought company.” Flash stated, flying over to Cynder.

“You must be the father then.” Cynder commented, “It's nice to meat both of you. I'm Cynder,”

“Yes, I'm Flash, and this lovely gal is Nina,” he pulled her close with one arm.

“Hi,” Cynder looked to the green dragonfly, “Uh, I have to ask, how did you get him?” she tilted her head as to point to Spyro.

“Well, we found his egg in the river, floating on an over-turned mushroom top. We didn't know what to do at first, but I couldn't just leave it there. It meant life.” Nina answered, “And he grew up here, but the other kids didn't take to him too well, cause of his size.”

“Hm, I can see why.” Cynder agreed bumping Spyro with her shoulder.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me