Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Malefor's Empire (how DotD SHOULD have ended)
Page 1 of 1
Malefor's Empire (how DotD SHOULD have ended) [CLOSED]
Clark_Kent99 Green Sparx Gems: 109
#1 Posted: 17:50:45 03/08/2011 | Topic Creator
I bet you thought Malefor was just an evil, no good, ne'er-do-well monster, dincha? Well, this is a tale of what could have been. What could have been if Spyro and Cynder lost the final battle. What could have been if Malefor fought just a little harder that day. What could have been...If Malefor ruled the world.

I guarantee that by the end of this story, your opinion of Malefor will be changed. I'll put up the first chapter later today. smilie

Edit: Oops....dark52, could you please move this? Thanks
---
I rise from the ashes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:54 03/08/2011 by Clark_Kent99
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2 Posted: 18:00:12 03/08/2011
Sounds interesting. But things like this go in the Fan Fiction section, just for future reference.
#3 Posted: 18:03:08 03/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1: A Revelation

So there it was, the famous historic battle as we all knew it. But let's stop....Right at the first part. When they were in the sky.

Spyro and Cynder were there with Malefor, flying around and trying to kill each other as always. However, one of Malefor's Convexity fireballs hit Cynder...Right in the head. She faints in mid-air, and plummets the some thousand feet to her ultimate death. "Cynder!! No!! YOU B******! SHE'S DEAD!!" Spyro screamed, in a stereotypical, "i'm about to go beast mode" voice. However, Malefor wasn't in the mood for that crap today. He had other plans.

Deep below, the Destroyer crawled into the maw of the volcano. Fire erupted from underground. The ground rumbled and smoke hissed, like the sound of demons from hell screeching a victory yell. The end of the world had begun. Spyro realized he was too late. He began to frantically shoot his breaths and claw, bite and scratch at Malefor's hard, bulletproof scales. With one mighty blow of his massive claw, Malefor knocked Spyro right out of the sky, slashing his body in half in the process. Then, with Spyro and Cynder both dead he simply watched as the Earth began to rip apart beneath him.

But then Malefor remembered...The lost territory of the Catacombs. The lush meadows of Avalar. The great city of Warfang. And it was all soon to be gone. He knew he couldn't do it. Thinking quick, Malefor flew to the core and used his mighty powers to slowly pull it back together. He flew out of the rushing mass just as it closed up. The fires died down, and the smoke faded into the air. Had he just saved the very thing he set out to destroy?

Yes...Yes he had.

Malefor then set out in the direction of Warfang.

To be continued
---
I rise from the ashes.
#4 Posted: 18:12:09 03/08/2011
So intense! smilie
#5 Posted: 18:16:28 03/08/2011 | Topic Creator
I had another death planned for Spyro, but it was very graphic, so I scrapped it smilie
---
I rise from the ashes.
#6 Posted: 18:34:07 03/08/2011
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- OK, I'm good.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#7 Posted: 06:20:31 08/08/2011
And that they where still tied together, so spyro had dead whaite he carried, i mean unless the woke up in the fall or just being slung around= details man= remeber the details, other wise you change the entire story from the start(of the game)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#8 Posted: 23:34:34 08/08/2011
and he puts it back befor the actual fight
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Dragon of Fury Green Sparx Gems: 416
#9 Posted: 06:23:20 31/12/2011
ya remember
---
The sentance below is true.
The sentance above is false.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me