Page 1 of 1
Jim Carrey is voiceing Spyro!!!!:O [CLOSED]
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#1 Posted: 17:18:23 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Looke here dudes!!!

This is the first Spyro game that a player can fly at anytime they want (free-fly mode). The game also features a co-op (two player) play with Cynder.

[edit] Setting
The game continues after The Eternal Night where Spyro, Cynder and Sparx are left frozen in time, after the cave collasped the Spyro defeated Gaul The Ape King, who was trying to summon the Dark Master. Then as the view zooms out you see Hunter coming towards them.

[edit] Plot
In this epic culmination, or "climax" game, Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder wake up in the future. They gain the help of Hunter, an old friend of Spyro in older games. Spyro finally faces the Dark Master (first purple dragon ever born, but banished into exile), hoping to save the Dragon World from darkness.

[edit] Voice Actors
Spyro was voiced by Elijah Wood in the first two The Legend of Spyro games but now voiced by Jim Carrey whereas Sparx is also voiced by a comedian, Steve Carell who was played by David Spade in A New Beginning and Billy West in The Eternal Night. Hunter of Avalar, a new character introduced in the eternal night may possibly be voiced by Will smith. Cynder will probably be voiced by Mae Whitman as she did in Eternal Night and the Dark Master will be Played By Samuel Jackson.
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#2 Posted: 17:25:17 29/03/2008
And where did you find this?
#3 Posted: 17:26:35 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Wikapedia.

And please don't say it is usually wrong cause I get my info on there and it has always been right from my point of view....
---
#4 Posted: 17:29:29 29/03/2008
Somebody could easily have edited it.

Not the best proof -_____-
#5 Posted: 17:32:58 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh yes I forgot about that. *blushes*

I still hope though that Jim Carrey won't be voicing Spyro because I finf Elijah Wood terrific at viocing him.
---
#6 Posted: 17:34:16 29/03/2008
Quote: DragonDude555
Oh yes I forgot about that. *blushes*

I still hope though that Jim Carrey won't be voicing Spyro because I finf Elijah Wood terrific at viocing him.

Same here...
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#7 Posted: 17:54:28 29/03/2008
Quote: DragonDude555
Looke here dudes!!!

This is the first Spyro game that a player can fly at anytime they want (free-fly mode). The game also features a co-op (two player) play with Cynder.

[edit] Setting
The game continues after The Eternal Night where Spyro, Cynder and Sparx are left frozen in time, after the cave collasped the Spyro defeated Gaul The Ape King, who was trying to summon the Dark Master. Then as the view zooms out you see Hunter coming towards them.

[edit] Plot
In this epic culmination, or "climax" game, Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder wake up in the future. They gain the help of Hunter, an old friend of Spyro in older games. Spyro finally faces the Dark Master (first purple dragon ever born, but banished into exile), hoping to save the Dragon World from darkness.

[edit] Voice Actors
Spyro was voiced by Elijah Wood in the first two The Legend of Spyro games but now voiced by Jim Carrey whereas Sparx is also voiced by a comedian, Steve Carell who was played by David Spade in A New Beginning and Billy West in The Eternal Night. Hunter of Avalar, a new character introduced in the eternal night may possibly be voiced by Will smith. Cynder will probably be voiced by Mae Whitman as she did in Eternal Night and the Dark Master will be Played By Samuel Jackson.

Yes you can NEVER trust wikapedia. So I highly doubt that Jim Carrey will be viocing Spyro. But if he did I would hate it!!!!smilie
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
i love cynder Green Sparx Gems: 125
#8 Posted: 17:54:44 29/03/2008
yeah right i want proof
---
i love cynder soooo much dragons rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Sophia_S_ M Blue Sparx Gems: 997
#9 Posted: 18:00:18 29/03/2008
noooooooo!i want spyro with elijah wood's voice*faints*
i hope you're wrong,because wikipedia only is right after the release of the game o.รณ
---
"Oh Brother."-smilie,TEN
lunyathedragon.deviantart.com
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#10 Posted: 18:13:15 29/03/2008
they BETTER make Elijah wood voice him!!!!!!!!!!
#11 Posted: 18:33:41 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: i love cynder
yeah right i want proof

I am only telling you what wikapedia said.smilie

It is highly possible that they are wrong.smilie
---
Techno Spyro Fodder
#12 Posted: 18:59:34 29/03/2008
The people on Wikipedia can edit many things.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#13 Posted: 19:01:00 29/03/2008
i like spyro's and sparx's voices how they are. smilie
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#14 Posted: 19:13:42 29/03/2008
I hate Jim Carrey. No offence, but he just doesn't strike me as being funny.
#15 Posted: 19:33:17 29/03/2008
I like Jim Carrey in some films but Elijah Wood is just a perfect fit for Spyro.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#16 Posted: 21:03:46 29/03/2008
Already been misconfirm'd.
#17 Posted: 21:04:20 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
^K I get.smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me