Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The MegaMan Winter Olympics
Page 1 of 1
The MegaMan Winter Olympics [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1 Posted: 00:10:50 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
...Last one closed. Anyways, this is a MegaMan fanfic about various teams at the Winter Olympics! Here are the teams.

Team Zero: They're the team everything happens to. Not to mention their team captain, Zero, is scared to death of everything. Especially curling ( you'll find out why eventually).

Team ZX: They're the most dysfunctional and disastrous team, with each of its members suffering from unique ( and often humourous) 'conditions'. Their team captain, Vent is slowing losing his sanity, due to the other members.

Team StarForce: They are the corny 'We'll win with the powah of teamwork' team. Their team captain, Geo Stelar, is just as corny. Not much to say about them.

Team Battle Network: They're the team that clearly has no earthly (or unearthly, for that matter) idea what they're doing. Their team leader, Lan Hikari is pretty dang crazy and reckless.

I will quickly post the finished chapters.
#2 Posted: 00:11:26 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
First up is...

Chapter 1: Team StarForce Appears!

"GO LEFT! GO LEFT!" Luna screamed in Ace's ear, as the bus swerved a rather epic and most likely impossible swerve just to heed the Student Body President's words.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!" Solo screamed like a little girl, ducking under the seat, and don't ask me how that's possible. "Think positive for once!" Omega-Xis yelled.

"We're gonna die very quickly!"

Omega-Xis facepalmed. "Come on everyone!" Geo yelled, "We can get there with the power of TEAMWORK!!!" For some odd reason, Rock and Roll from the original MegaMan series were riding bicycles when this was said, and promptly crashed upon hearing the corniness.

"Sonia! THE MAP!!!" Geo cried. Sonia grabbed the map and threw it to the front of the bus, all in slow motion. "How is that possible?" Zack inquired. "The suspense is killing me..." Tom groaned. Soon, the map was in Geo's hands, and he screamed, "WE'RE HERE!!! TURN RIGHT!!!"

The bus spun out of control and crashed right into the parking lot, scaring the Announcement Guy. No one was hurt, thankfully.
#3 Posted: 00:13:11 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Knowledge of Battle Network is still limited...

Chapter 2: Battle to Reach the Arena...and in One Piece.

Something was wrong.

Or rather, more wrong than usual.

MegaMan.EXE could feel it.

He looked at everyone else in the bus, counting to make sure they were all there. There was a spider crawling close to Mayl, but Chaud promptly smacked it with a giant hammer, the whole ordeal going undetected by Mayl.

IrisEXE was arguing with Roll.EXE over some random fashion disaster issue. Lan was watching dumb struck. MegaMan.EXE noticed everyone else was also accounted for, then realization hit him.

"Who's driving?"

All the humans and NetNavis looked absolutely terrified. "Well, we haven't crashed yet..." Lan started, before looking out the window, "Where the heck are we?!"

All of a sudden, Zero and MegaMan X from the MegaMan X series ran across the road screaming their heads off, followed by an army of Mavericks, which promptly knocked the bus over. After the stampede of rogue robots ended, Axl promptly ran in front screaming, oblivious that he was running towards the danger.

"Dude, not cool." Zero.EXE groaned, crossing his arms. "The war's still going....?" Mayl inquired, her eyes wide. "Oh great, now how are we gonna get to the Olympics now?!" Roll.EXE shrieked. Lan suddenly got a crazy gleam in his eye...

"We use a Plot Hole!"

Everyone gasped in horror. "But Lan! Plot Holes are forbidden!!!" MegaMan.EXE yelled, "As your NetNavi, I can't let you...!" It was too late; Lan had already turned the forbidden device on, and a ginormous Plot Hole swallowed the bus and spit it out on the parking lot for the arena.

Upside down.
#4 Posted: 00:14:49 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: A Zany and Extreme Appearance!

Ashe sat in the seat, swinging her legs back and forth. Suddenly, she got a ticked off expression on her face. "What is it, Ashe?" Grey asked, before his look turned sour.

"I hate when the voices in my head argue with your imaginary friends..."

"I hate it too..."

Suddenly, Aeolus let out a shrill scream of, "DON'T PUNISH ME!!! I'M INNOCENT!!!" Atlas blinked. "What the heck was that about?" she questioned. "ANSWER: SLEEP PANIC DISORDER." Siarnaq explained. Aeolus grinned sheepishly and went back to sleep.

Atlas shook her head and looked at Thetis, who was drinking a cup of coffee while looking incredibly hyper. "Thetis, how many cups of coffee have you drank?" Thetis took a sip and replied, "About eight, why? HEY LOOK A SCHOOL BUS!!!" He then pointed outside the window at the school bus, absolutely ecstatic. Atlas looked away from him, freaked out.

Meanwhile, Vent was busy driving the bus while Aile looked at the map. Suddenly, Aile's pupils shrank. "Vent..." she said, "Turn the radio on, NOW." Vent looked at her. "What? Why?" he questioned.

Then he heard it.

The happy jingle played by an ice cream truck, a vehicle they had come to dread.

Suddenly, Girouette's eyes grew huge and he screamed, "ICE CREAM!!!" before MegaMerging with Model Z, breaking the window, and jumping out of the bus. He then charged towards the unfortunate ice cream truck and literally tackled it, knocking it to the ground. The ice cream man, who happened to be MegaMan Volnutt of all people, ran out of the vehicle screaming his head off. Girouette then reached into the freezer and grabbed an ice cream cone, the treat he sought, before running back to the bus and jumping in.

Vent and Aile were pretty freaked out, but said nothing. Prometheus and Pandora opted to wave at the downed ice cream truck as they moved farther from it.

"HOLEY COW!!!" Vent suddenly screamed, "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO TURN RIGHT!!!" He then made a sharp right turn and the bus went flying into the parking lot way too fast. "We're going too fast!" Ashe screamed, completely ignoring what I just said. Grey suddenly pulled out an anchor and threw it out the broken window. It hooked into the concrete and the bus was split in half from the sheer force.

"Ahoy!" Thetis cried, once everyone else was no longer dizzy, "We've struck land!" Aeolus suddenly woke up and screamed again. Everyone stared at him.
#5 Posted: 00:19:30 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: There are Heroes, There are Superheroes, and Then There's...Zeroes!

"DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS THING AROUND!!!" Copy X screamed, looking over his shoulder as the Four Guardians argued. "Fefnir started it!" Harpuia whined.

"I don't care who started it! I'LL FINISH IT!!! Ciel, take the wheel!"

"But I don't have a driver's license!" Ciel shrieked, but Copy X glared at her, "...I'll drive..." Copy X smirked and walked away from the driver's seat so Ciel could take over. Zero swallowed hard, but managed to keep his cool.

Copy X glared at the Four Guardians. "Listen to me, you imbeciles!" he yelled, "WHY are you fighting over Nintendo and SEGA being better than the other?! We're Capcom characters for Pete's sake!" Leviathan slowly opened her mouth, "I say Nintendo's better, because they had the games WE were in!"

"How can you believe that?!" Fefnir questioned. Phantom backed away. Copy X then assumed his Fire form. "Who's first?" he asked, and the Guardians shut up instantly.

"We're here! And we're alive!"

"Good job Ciel!" Alouette cheered. Slowly, the Humans and Reploids prepared to exit the bus, when they heard...

"DOOMSDAY ATTACK!!!"

Suddenly, Prometheus and Pandora came running towards the bus, charging their weapons and looking crazed. They then jumped on it and unleashed the attacks, setting the darn thing ablaze. The terrified Team Zero members screamed and fled ( Elpizo escaped on a tricycle). Zero himself ran by Vent and the Announcement Guy screaming, before tripping and falling into a trash can, then getting back up and running with it stuck on his head.

Finally, everyone was out, and the bus exploded from repeated attacks, the smoke forming a mushroom cloud. Once it cleared, the two maniacs left, showing that Omega (in his final form) did in fact, NOT make it out of the bus. His left eye twitched, as he was covered head to toe in ash, then he screamed and ran by Zero, kicked the trash can, causing him to fall down and scream, than Omega ran into the hotel screaming like a little girl.

The Announcement Guy then looked at Vent, well aware Prometheus and Pandora were on HIS team. "What...was THAT?" he asked. Vent looked at him, sighing. "That was a Doomsday Attack." he answered as if he just said the sky was blue.

"Care to explain?"

"Prometheus and Pandora get this uncontrollable urge to cause doom and despair. They have these 'attacks' once or twice a day. Sometimes even ten if they're really stressed."

Vent for some reason or another wondered why the Announcement Guy was horrified.
#6 Posted: 00:20:08 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: The First Event!

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our first event, curling!" the Announcement Guy cried, "Playing for Team Zero, we have Team Captain Zero, Ciel, and Elpizo!"

Zero waved at the audience shakily, looking scared. Ciel smiled, while Elpizo flicked his hair rather epicly.

"Playing for Team Battle Network, we have Team Captain Lan, MegaMan.EXE, and Yai!"

Lan let out a scream of, "HI MOM!" while waving at the camera. MegaMan.EXE flinched, and Yai daintily waved at the audience.

"Playing for Team StarForce, we have Team Captain Geo, Omega-Xis, and Solo!"

Geo waved at everyone, then hugged Omega-Xis and Solo. "We can do it!" he cried. "Sure kid..." Omega-Xis groaned. "Don't touch me." Solo hissed.

"And finally, playing for Team ZX, we have Team Captain Vent, Prometheus, and Pandora!"

...I can't be the only one here who thinks this will end badly?

Nervously, Zero gripped the stone and slid forward on the ice, thrusting the stone forward and releasing it. Ciel and Elpizo, brooms in hand, remained one step ahead of the stone, carefully 'creating' a path on the ice for the stone. "HARDER!" Zero cried, and the two obeyed, scrubbing harder against the ice.

The stone landed perfectly in the center, surprising Zero.

"...This means we're destined to lose, doesn't it?"

Okay, so far so good.

Next up was Team Battle Network. Lan took a deep breath, gripped the stone, slid on the ice, and literally threw the stone forward, scaring MegaMan.EXE and Yai witless.

Now, this would've been an excellent throw if this sport was football. But it wasn't. It was curling.

An Elvis Presley song played in the background as the stone flew through the window and out the building. Lan suddenly looked sad. "Man..." he groaned, sulking. MegaMan.EXE sighed, and Yai facepalmed.

Team StarForce came up. "Okay guys," Geo coached, "We can do this. We just gotta work together." Omega-Xis and Solo nodded, brooms at the ready. Geo then slid on the ice, gripping the stone tightly. He watched his target carefully, and released, yelling, "FASTER!" as Omega-Xis and Solo worked to help the stone to its destination. "We're goin' as fast as we can!" Solo snapped, doing his best to go faster.

The stone hit Team Zero's stone and knocked out of the center, but not out of the ring completely.

"Alright!" Geo cried happily, "WOOO!" Omega-Xis and Solo both grinned smugly.

Then...Team ZX, the Destroyers of Countless Worlds.

"Oh please let this go well..." Vent whimpered, leaning forward and sliding on the ice. So far, Prometheus and Pandora looked sane, and he hoped beyond hope they would stay that way. He released the stone and they went to work scrubbing the ice. "HARDER!" Vent cried, hoping it didn't send the wrong message.

Prometheus and Pandora froze, their eyes widening.

"DOOMSDAY ATTACK!!!"

The two Reploids promptly whacked the stone with the brooms like it was a golfball, and the thing went flying out the building and destroyed the Death Star, then came back to Earth and hit a music player attached to an ice cream truck, playing its music. Girouette, who was standing near a microphone, heard the music and filled the entire arena with a very loud scream.

"ICE CREAM!!!"

The speakers all exploded from the sheer volume of the scream, and the stone continued flying, bouncing around, knocking out Team Battle Network's members, before going for Team Zero, giving them headaches as well. Team StarForce had performed evasive maneuvers, so they were unharmed.

Master Albert was busy laughing like a maniac at this, and the stone promptly bounced off a wall and hit him, knocking him out. Then it slammed into the ice and cracked it, making the players all fall into the chilling water.

Vent didn't care if anyone saw him crying; he let the tears flow freely. This was too much! Why?! Why must he be subjected to this?! Why had he done to deserve this?! As he drowned in self-pity, Prometheus and Pandora looked around, very puzzled. "What on Earth happened?" Prometheus asked, absolutely dumb struck. "I don't know..." Pandora replied.

Vent wailed, then he found the gold medal for the event being held in front of him.

"Take it!" Zero, whom had snatched it from the Announcement Guy, shrieked, "TAKE IT AND BE GONE!!!" There was quite the bump on his head, and he looked hysterical. He shoved the medal into Vent's hands and swam away, screaming and sobbing. Ciel and Elpizo followed as well, minus the screaming. They were sobbing, though.

That was certainly riveting.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me