Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Nightpelt Destined for Adventure (a warrior story,baced on LC rp)
Page 1 of 1
Nightpelt Destined for Adventure (a warrior story,baced on LC rp) [CLOSED]
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#1 Posted: 07:10:39 29/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, I'm re-making my old crappy story! First off, this wont be baced on time between power of three books, because I realized in the old prodiloge that I put jayfeather as an apprentice,while my main OOC was just a kit. This was a problem because my main OOC is a day older than Jayfeather and his sibblings. This is baced a bit on the Lightning Clan RP by Pinkdesi101 Ok, so this story (if u couldn't already guess) is About my main OOC Nightpelt,and her life and adventures from the time she is a kit,to a medicine cat. If you want an OOC or yours to be in this story, just ask.

Prodilog

"Hold on,we'll save you!" hollered an orange tabby cat.

"it's too late! The flood water's rising to fast,you can't save all of us in time!" replied a tortishell she-cat stuck on the raft,her voice filled with sorrow.

"But we must!your all apart of our clan,we have to find a way to save you somehow!" Cried a small apprentice.

"you all just have to go on without us!" Wailed a she-cat named Snowpelt,the bravest one on the raft.

"Aquapelt,you still have milk left,please care for my kits!" cried a gray queen looking apon the cats on the raft from the edge of a rock.

"I will Shadesong!" Aquapelt called back, her tail wrapped around three tiny kits.

"oh,my other kits will miss them" Shadesong sobbed.

"They probebly won't even remember them" The orange tabby remarked bitterly.

"Can't we jump in and save them Firestar!?!" bellowed a ginger she-cat who was preparing to plunge into the churching dark water to save them.

"No,I'm sorry Squirelflight,the water's to fast and too deep for even the strongest Riverclan warrior to attempt swimming in" Firestar replied with great sadness and dread in his heart.

Just Then the two weak vines holding the abandoned twoleg raft in place snapped under the pressure of the rising water,sending the cats trapped on it drifting away along with the current of the water...

CHAPTER 1

"May all cats old enough to run please gather 'round!" Called Snowstar's voice from a Large rock towering abouve a make-shift camp. When the wairy group of cats were all assembled,she continued. "It has been a moom since we were taken from Thunderclan by The Great Flood. We must accept that Thunderclan might never find us again. We must join together as a new clan until the day we are reunited with Thunderclan, along side the other clans by the lake. From this day forward we will be known as Lightningclan,in honor of not only the clan we lost but the clan we have renewed with the discovery of this new land!"
All around,the clan cats were wairy and unshure at first, but they soon began to cheer. "Lightningclan,Lightningclan,Lightningclan!"

In the back of the group, A small,Pure-black kit named Nightkit was lost in her thoughts.After joining in the cheers of her clanmates,she turned to her friend Starkit,who was beside the fresh-kill pile. "I still don't get it." She mewed, frustraited and puzzled.

"What?" Asked Starkit, dropping the plump vole she had plucked from the pile in the hopes of squeezing a story from the elders.

"Well,Aquapelt says she's Happykit,Sharkkit,and my mother, but we look nothing like her.Not even our eyes are the same!" Nightkit replied, lost in her deep frustration and thought.

"Mabey you should ask who your father is." Starkit suggested. "You might get your pelt and eye colors from him." She added between gulps of the vole she'd dropped.

"Oh,I guess that could be true. Thanks Starkit,I never thought of that!" Nightkiy replied excitedly,running off to the nursery. Padding up to the enterance, she spotted her siblings in the distance,playing with a fluttering moth. Looking back twards the nursery, She spotted Aquapelt comming outof the enterance twards her. Rushing over to her mother's side,She started to ask the questions that were racing inside her mind, rolling off her little pink tounge in a rush. "Hey mom,who's our dad? Do I look like him? Do Sharkkit or Happykit look like him? Is he dead or alive?" Nightkit blurted,her curiocity and anticipation making it hard to stay still as she patiently waitied for her mother's answer. Her heart was filled with a eager,happy feeling, bit it melted when she saw her mother flinch and her eyes fill with sadness,and something else she couldn't quite reconize.

With a sigh,Aquapelt responded. "It's time I stop lying.Sharkkit,Happykit,Please come over here a momment,I have somthing I must tell you" She called out to the kits.When all three kits had assembled and were ready to listen she began. "I have somthing I must confess. The truth,like you've probebly began to wonder,is that I am not your real mother.. Your real mother, the one that kitted you, is in Thunderclan. Because we haven't found a way back nor have they found us,you might never truly meet her. I don't know who your father is,or if your mom and dad are even still alive. But I want you to know that I loved,and always will love you,as if you were my own and I'm so very sorry for decieving you all this time. The clan and I thought it'd be better if you never found out,but its unfair to hide the truth from you."

Nightkit went ridgid with shock. My parents are in Thunderclan? What if they've forgotten about me? Do they even care that they're kits are gone? Nightkit parted her jaws,as if to ask more questions, but when she saw Aquapelt's devistated expression she decided not to ask anymore. Noticing her littermates snuggling up to Aquapelt in an attempt to comfort her, Nightkit shook herself and padded forward to join in.

"It's ok" Happykit mewed to the queen. "We understand. We love you even though you aren't our mom". They snuggled there for a while, comforting and sharing eachother's warmth until Nightkit spotted the clan's medicine cat Winterbite. Breaking away from the huddle, she let out a soft rumbling purr. "I told Winterbite I'de learn some new herbs with him today." She informed her family, Bounding off to the medicine cat den.

Spotting Nightkit, Winterbite flicked his tail in greeting. "Hey there Nightkit, ready to learn some new herbs?"

"yep!" Nightkit mewed, ready for her exciting lesson.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:12:35 29/07/2011 by karen f
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 07:17:45 29/07/2011
i like it! smilie oh great, now i have ANOTHER fanfiction to stalk...it'll be fun to keep track of a fanfiction that isn't even on fanfiction.net...smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#3 Posted: 07:19:57 29/07/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie lol. I read stories on fanfiction.net. smilie its annoying when you find a realy good one, but they haven't posted the next part yet and u wait and wait but the next chap never comes!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#4 Posted: 14:53:21 29/07/2011
smilie Awesome!And that IS annoying.I'm reading some Maximum Ride stories and the people who write them never post more!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#5 Posted: 03:35:15 30/07/2011
i hate it when awesome stories are never finished. smilie it drives me mad. and sometimes when stories go on hiatus, too. (actually, a few days ago i put one of my stories on hiatus because i wasn't getting reviews. the day i said that i got the amount of reviews i wanted before i continued. and i spent forever typing another chapter that same day. smilie)
---
#6 Posted: 23:03:29 30/07/2011
Yeah,it drives me mad too.I go so crazy,I won't even dare to check if another chapter is there today.If there STILL isn't(been checking for the past five weeks smilie),I will go completely crazy!
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#7 Posted: 01:30:41 31/07/2011
Lol, when I read the part about Snowpelt, I kinda went excited because that's one of my OC's names.

Then when I saw her as Snowstar and then there was Starkit. I would LAUGH if you based them off of my characters.....wait, DID you?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#8 Posted: 04:06:56 02/08/2011
@cynder: no! don't go crazy! *hands a giant list of fanfics* here, read these while you're waiting! *sweatdrops*
@theflyingseal: no, Snowpelt/star and Starkit are based off of my charas, because this fanfic is based off of an RP we did a long time ago. but it is kinda strange that you have charas with the same name...you don't happen to have an OC named Dawnspirit, do you?(i'd laugh if you did)
---
#9 Posted: 16:24:43 02/08/2011
smilie That's so nice!But don't worry,if I get crazy,I just go to CL's art topic and I just blast it on that!smilie
---
#10 Posted: 03:27:05 03/08/2011
okay, that sounds good. smilie
---
#11 Posted: 03:32:27 03/08/2011 | Topic Creator
ya know whats sad? u guys are posting on this more that i have so far! smilie but my posts shall grow! u'll see! u'll all see!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#12 Posted: 03:35:12 03/08/2011
NEVAR!!! smilie
---
#13 Posted: 16:25:26 03/08/2011
THE SAME THING AS DESI!smilie We shall be victorious!smilie
---
#14 Posted: 21:41:42 03/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Neeeeeevvvvver So sayith evil box kitteh and nyan cat!
---
#15 Posted: 15:52:27 04/08/2011
The Golden Mystery Box seems to think that we SHAAAALL!
---
#16 Posted: 21:17:53 06/08/2011
WE SHALL WIN! YOU STAND NO CHANCE, KK!
---
#17 Posted: 23:48:36 06/08/2011
smilie smilie SHARP AGREES,YESH!
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#18 Posted: 00:16:08 26/08/2011
Quote: Pinkdesi101
@cynder: no! don't go crazy! *hands a giant list of fanfics* here, read these while you're waiting! *sweatdrops*
@theflyingseal: no, Snowpelt/star and Starkit are based off of my charas, because this fanfic is based off of an RP we did a long time ago. but it is kinda strange that you have charas with the same name...you don't happen to have an OC named Dawnspirit, do you?(i'd laugh if you did)

Nah, I don't.

BUT STILL, THAT'S PRETTY CREEPY. Remember Crystal from that one Warrior RP we did?....Yeah, that's my Snowpelt/star.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me