Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Four Realms: The Myth Realm
Page 1 of 1
The Four Realms: The Myth Realm [CLOSED]
carmahal Green Sparx Gems: 135
#1 Posted: 22:19:01 25/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Prologue
The Concert
One day a girl and two twins went to a concert. The band was the Terminators. Anyways let’s get back to the kids. Their names were Aurora, Alex, and Zack. Alex and Zack are fraternal twins with practically opposite identities. Aurora, Alex, and Zack are orphans. And the band consists of four people. They are Van, the guitarist, Aryana, the singer, Sammy, the bass player, and famous Nick, the drummer. Well the person who matters is Nick so forget about the other three. Nick is an only child, although his parents are so busy that sometimes they don’t notice him. They say they are going on business trips but Nick thinks differently, because they happen so often and he never sees them leave the house.
Nick, Aurora, Alex, and Zack have all known each other for about a month. Before the encore Alex and Aurora screamed “No encore!”
Well if you want to go on you need to learn more about the characters, so here goes. Aurora is an orphan who lives in an orphanage. She is a serious yet humorous person. She has a mark on her right hand that looks likes two wings with a dragon head in the middle. She calls it a birth mark. She is thirteen years old. She has long black hair and she enjoys wearing tie-dyed t-shirts. She always wears blue denim jeans and white and pink slip on shoes. She loves wearing diamond earings.
Now it is time for Alex. He is an orphan who lives in an abandoned hotel. He is an upbeat fun loving person. He has a mark on his left shoulder that looks like a wing. He also calls it a birth mark. He is twelve years old. He has short dirty blond hair and he likes wearing a white t-shirt and a blue jacket. He wears black cargo pants and black tennis shoes.
Now it is Zack’s turn. He lives with Alex. He is Alex’s fraternal twin. Yet he acts completely different. He disobeys and acts too cool for everything (he is also a funny person). He has a mark on his right shoulder that looks like a bear claw. Even he calls it a birth mark. He is twelve years old. He has longish blonde hair and he wears a black under armour shirt. He wears blue basketball shorts and red and black running shoes.
Finally it is Nick’s turn. He is a rich and famous only child. He has a mark on his chest that looks like a wave with three lines in it. He swears he didn’t have that mark when he was ten, but he was wrong. He is a cool, athletic, and funny guy. He is fourteen years old. He has short brown hair and he wears a black t-shirt with a red open button down shirt. He wears camouflage cargo pants and black and white running shoes. He always wears his 24 karat gold chain necklace. He is also of Australian ancestry so he has a slight Australian accent.
---
Spyro: FIRE TIME!!! *tries to breathe fire* aww man i only coughed up sparks! Sparx: well how do you think i feel!
#2 Posted: 22:19:39 25/07/2011 | Topic Creator
After the concert Nick went after Aurora, Alex, and Zack. He freaked them out by appearing right in front of them. Of course since they were in the woods Nick could have just jumped down from a tree. “Hey you can just leave. You don’t have to scream no encore.” They were then so freaked out that Alex walked into a tree.
“Well sorry.” Aurora said sarcastically.
“I am just saying there is no need to be rude and scream no encore and -’
“Guy guys break it up we need to get to a meeting,” said Alex
“No, no let them finish. This is fun!” remarked Zack.
“HEY!” said Nick and Aurora simultaneously.
“Sorry I was just trying to lighten the mood,” grumbled Zack.
“Yeah right. Knowing you, you probably meant it,” remarked Alex.
“Enough!” screamed Aurora.
“Yeah let’s go,” said Nick.
On their way there, they stopped at a chasm because it was in their way. “Well why did we stop?” asked Zack.
“Yeah let’s head through.” said Nick.
“Do you not see that river Nick? It is at least fifty yards wide. How could we possibly cross it!” screamed Aurora.
“Well there’s a dock and a boat,” observed Alex.
“Oh,” said Aurora, “Sorry,”
So then they started down the chasm. When they reached the bottom the boat started up so they had to run for it. Nick decided to jump on because he knew he could make it (Nick is very athletic). After Nick got on Zack ran and made it on, then Aurora made it on, and it was too late for Alex to run so he had to jump. He missed, but then he grabbed a rope that was hanging off the boat. Nobody knew the rope wasn’t attached to anything until it was completely under water. “What’s wrong” asked Alex when everybody’s faces were stricken with fear.
“What is that shadow?” asked Zack.
“The Kraken of course” said the captain who like Nick appeared out of nowhere.
“Ahhhh!” shrieked Aurora who had not expected the captain to be there.
“THE KRAKEN!” screamed Alex who by now was painstakingly scared.
“Yes.” said the captain. “But don’t worry it won’t hurt you unless it thinks it is in danger.” remarked the captain.
All of a sudden one of the krakens tentacles came up and flung Alex onto the boat. When Alex crashed down onto the boat Aurora was by his side (Aurora can be very caring unless she is very mad). By the time Alex could sit up Aurora had already checked him for bruises. “I’m okay already!” screamed Alex.
“Fine.” said Aurora as she backed off.
Then at that time the boat reached the other side. While Nick and Zack got off the boat talking, Aurora and Alex were silent. As they were walking up the winding path out of the chasm they were stopped dead in their tracks because they heard a hyena a little ways up. Sure it was moving away, but still if they caught up with it; it might attack them. As they waited they decided to eat some lunch. They all ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. About ten minutes after they ate lunch they could not hear the hyena, so they moved on. After about two hours they came to a small cottage. Since it was the only cottage for what looked like miles Nick asked, “Is this the place?”
“I guess so.” said Aurora as she checked the map. After she said that a man in a suit walked out of the cottage. “I had this cottage built here so nobody could listen in.” explained the man in the suit as he walked out of the cottage. “So let’s go in.” said the man in the suit.
When they walked in they immediately noticed the tiger skin rug. “Whoa, fancy place dude!” exclaimed Zack. “So let’s get down to business shall we.” said the man in the suit.
---
Spyro: FIRE TIME!!! *tries to breathe fire* aww man i only coughed up sparks! Sparx: well how do you think i feel!
#3 Posted: 22:20:05 25/07/2011 | Topic Creator
My name is Damian McTrisor” said the man in the suit. McTrisor then pressed a button on his chair, and a 67 inch HD plasma screen TV popped out. On the screen were pictures of their birthmarks (or so they said).
“Whoa! Check out the size of that thing!” exclaimed Zack.
“Eh, I’ve seen bigger” said Nick.
“Guys stop talking about the size of the TV, although it is gigantic, and look at what’s on the screen. OUR BIRTHMARKS!” exclaimed Aurora.
“Yeah there’s the wave, the claw, the wing, and the wings with the head.” examined Alex.
“No these are the symbols of the four realms. Myth Realm, Earth Realm, Wind Realm, and Water Realm. You four happen to be the next generation of the Realm Keepers. The marks on your skin are the symbols. You press them, only once you know of their powers, and a portal opens to that realm. Your parents were the old realm keepers, but once you had a near death experience you took over and that locked them in the realms. Alex you and Zack were hit by a car at age five. Aurora you nearly drowned at age four. Nick, you fell and hit a ledge at the Grand Canyon just a month ago. All of your parents are now trapped inside their realms and it is your job to save them. In your realms you have the power to control everything native to that realm.” said McTrisor. All four kids looked shocked, but Alex seemed even more so. He looked as if he was going to faint.
“So basically we are like Super Heroes?” asked Zack.
“Leave him to think of something like that during an important moment in our lives.” grumbled Aurora.
Alex and Nick still had said nothing at all. Then Nick said “All right then how about we help each other so it is easier to finish it, hmmm and how about Aurora goes first.”
“Oh and let my parents rot!”Zack exclaimed sarcastically. “I mean seriously we don’t even know what provisions they have.” Zack said more quietly this time.
“Well I think it’s a good idea” said Aurora. She then went into the bathroom.
After ten minutes they walked in and found nothing, she wasn’t there! “She must have used the portal!” exclaimed McTrisor.
“Well is there any way to get there without her portal?” asked Alex.
“Yes actually there is, all you need is this device.” said McTrisor as he pulled a pen like device.
“That looks like a pen” said Zack.
“Well yes, it is disguised to look like a pen so you can take it anywhere and it won’t arouse any suspicion. You just set it for a realm by switching it to a different color. Right now it is on yellow which is myth realm. Oh and if you press your symbol twice you will get battle armor and a weapon. Each weapon will incorporate your powers as in you can control your powers with them. Tell that to Aurora when you find her. Oh and here are some amulets with your symbols on them, you will be able to activate your powers with them. Nick yours will just attach to your gold chain necklace, Zack yours will attach to your belt, Alex yours is a necklace, while Aurora’s is this bracelet, give it to her.” explained McTrisor.
“All right lets be on our way!” exclaimed Nick. Nick then opened the portal to the myth realm with the “pen”.
“Hey! Wait I never agreed to this!” argued Zack.
“Suck it up crybaby. We’ve got a friend to help.” countered Nick as he pushed Zack through the portal.
---
#4 Posted: 22:20:55 25/07/2011 | Topic Creator
(each post is a chapter forgot bout tht part)
---
#5 Posted: 22:21:23 25/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3
Entering the Myth Realm

Aurora came through the portal on a long, winding, black path of molten lava. Where the lava came from would be anyone’s guess because there wasn’t a volcano in sight. She started walking down the path when a small, warty dwarf popped up in the middle of the path. Aurora so startled she jumped back and fell on a giant rock that hadn’t been there earlier. “Hi there missy,” said the dwarf as he walked forward to examine the strange species in front of him “What are you, a troll,” asked the dwarf.
“I’m a human thank you very much” replied Aurora more than a little offended. “Haven’t you seen a human before?” asked Aurora.
“Actually, no, not here, not there, not anywhere,” replied the dwarf, “By the way my name is Blake”
“Oh well my name is-” Aurora never finished away because at that moment she and Blake were swept away by a mob of people, well rather more warty dwarves, screaming bloody murder.
“Oh no, the time has come. Blaze the Vengeful is coming” said Blake in a fearful tone.
“Who’s that” asked Aurora over the noise of the screaming mob.
“Not who, what.” said Blake, “Well anyways he is a malevolent red and gold fire dragon. He destroys all in his way. That is how this path came to be, he melted down giant rocks which turned into lava. One person named Duke used magic to harden it and cool it, it just so happens it was in a shape of a path,” explained Blake “His right hand man is a vampire named Dravin. He has a daughter named Scarlet. She is more annoying around here than the court jester. She drops balloons full of pig feces around villages.”
“Wow sound nice,” said Aurora. Right as she said that they were dumped off to the side as an average height vampire who looked about thirteen appeared with a load of balloons. “So that’s Scarlet,” mused Aurora.
“Yes it is I Scarlet daughter of Dravin the most feared vampire in the whole realm! Muahahaha!” cackled Scarlet as she threw a balloon (which Aurora would soon find out was filled with some sort of animal feces) at Aurora and Blake.
“EWW,” shrieked Aurora.
“Eh I’m used to it” grumbled Blake as he handed Aurora a sharpened, gold bladed sword.
“What’s this for,” asked Aurora as she gingerly took the weapon from the dwarf.
“You are one of the five chosen ones,” replied Blake.
“The chosen ones,” pondered Aurora.
“Yes the five warriors of the elements that have come to our realm to save us from our horrid fate of complete and utter enslavement from the dragons,” explained Blake as he magically made two horses appear in front of them “Hop on. Oh and that blade can change into any weapon of your choice.” At that moment Scarlet dived to the ground and stole their much less than mighty steeds. Aurora then lifted her hand and touched the mark on her hand. Golden armor appeared on her body. It only had one piece. The body armor had spikes on the shoulders and the back of her heels. “Dang!” exclaimed Aurora. She then turned around without noticing Scarlet hide behind a tree after letting the horses go. “Scarlet I know you’re there” called Aurora.
Scarlet came out from behind the giant maple tree and called “Yoo-hoo! Over here!” Aurora then turned and rushed at Scarlet while her sword morphed into a battle axe. She swung the golden axe at Scarlet as she tried to flee up the tree. Fortunately for Scarlet the blade smashed into the tree, but unfortunately it destroyed the tree and her hiding spot. She ended up flying up into the sky now shielded by a cloud. Aurora’s armor then sprouted golden dragon wings and flew up after Scarlet while swinging the battle axe. She stopped short and turned it into a spear.
While up in the cloud Scarlet had started to relax, well up until the spear went right by her head. She was so surprised she fell a little and was then under the cloud. Aurora had her weapon back and it was now a Scimitar. Aurora rushed forward and sliced at Scarlet. Scarlet dodged it easily as she took refuge in another cloud. Aurora sliced through the cloud making it disperse in droplets of water. Scarlet only affected by the force of the swipe flew back while somersaulting. Aurora threw the scimitar at Scarlet, although it only scratched her arm it did just what Aurora wanted, it distracted Scarlet. Aurora then flew over to Scarlet and threw a left hook at her (she punched her) which sent Scarlet, now dazed, flying back even further. Aurora then summoned her weapon back as a bow and arrow. “Move and I send an arrow through your leg” shouted Aurora as Scarlet managed to wake up from her state of unconsciousness.
Scarlet who now thought she had no chance of winning just dropped out of the sky right into the ground. Of course she didn’t make contact; she literally went into the ground. If Aurora had looked close enough she would have seen a slight shadow on the black path. Scarlet now behind Aurora came up from the ground and stabbed Aurora. There was a thunderous cracking noise as the blade broke on the golden armor. Aurora whipped around. The hilt of her sword smashed into Scarlet’s head. Scarlet now woozy from pain fell to the ground. Aurora followed with her heel out. The spike on the heel smashed into the ground an inch from Scarlet’s face. The sword’s tip now centimeters from Scarlet’s neck “Stand down or I’ll be forced to kill you.” Aurora said calmly, as if she were a professional.
“Please no” whimpered Scarlet as she moved her leg closer to Aurora’s “Let me live, I beg of you” bemoaned Scarlet. Just as Aurora, distracted by the tears of Scarlet, was about to talk Scarlet swiped her leg sending Aurora sprawling. She then darted into another cloud before Aurora could get up. Aurora, now very mad, had no idea which cloud Scarlet was taking refuge in, so she turned her sword into a bow and arrow and shot an arrow in to the seven clouds in the sky.
Scarlet had seen the whole thing from inside the cloud, so she moved to one side and let the arrow go by. Aurora picked up a branch from the fallen maple tree and threw it. The branch turned into a fire dragon, and it burned each cloud. Scarlet fell from her cloud and, once again, fell onto the ground. She sat up painfully and looked around. Aurora was nowhere to be seen. Aurora appeared behind Scarlet and struck her with the hilt of her sword.
Scarlet woke up bound to a pole. She looked around when she heard Aurora say “Good you’re awake. Now here’s my proposition, I let you live if you agree to help me.”
“Now why would I do that” asked Scarlet in an amused way as Blake walked up with a bowl of soup.
“Because when Blake told me about the chosen ones he had said there were five of us. Me and my friends made four so I was wondering who the fifth could be. It couldn’t be Blake because he told me about it. And I had seen you following us for some time.”
“So” asked Scarlet “What does that have anything to do with it”
“It could be nothing, but it could be everything. You could have been following us so you could have us meet animal feces, or it could’ve been because you know something” answered Aurora.
“What would I know,” asked Scarlet.
“You could know something if you were one of the chosen ones. All I know is that you will help me” replied Aurora.
“Fine” Scarlet said reluctantly. Just as she said that a booming footstep came from over the hill.
“Blaze” Aurora said fearfully.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me