Page 1 of 1
Has this Happened to any of You? [CLOSED]
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#1 Posted: 02:53:07 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
It was late, and I was playing through the game furiously because I remembered how fun Dark Spyro was to play as. I was fighting against the Ravenge Rider, and I happened to get caught in front of it as it circled the arena; I Comet Dashed at it, and Spyro got flown his height length above it, and as he started to fall back (loz, gravataye), he sorta "caught a ride from the Ravenge Rider." What I mean is to say that Spyro landed on some sort of platform behid the boss and got stuck there, but was still able to attack it.

Thus I attacked, and beat it, but as the boss was *slowly* desending to his death, Spyro spontaniously died, so I had to fight the damn thing again.

Note: This was done while playing TEN on a PS3, so I kinda think that had to do with it a bit since the game (and ANB ) tend to freeze some times and the audio (either music or sound affects, or even both) will become muted even when I change the controls.
Last edited at 02:53:25 28/03/2008 by Shrazer320
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#2 Posted: 20:05:32 28/03/2008
Nope never happened to me. *shurgs*
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#3 Posted: 20:09:50 28/03/2008
WTF?
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#4 Posted: 20:11:15 28/03/2008
Dude, what dos WTF stand for?
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
#5 Posted: 23:17:59 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
'WTF' stands for What The F---.
#6 Posted: 23:18:50 28/03/2008
smilie That isn't very good. Sheesh.smiliesmiliesmilie

And no shrazer I have never had that happen to me but it sounds awesome dude!!!smilie
---
Last edited at 23:19:50 28/03/2008 by DragonDude555
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#7 Posted: 02:39:00 29/03/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
It was late, and I was playing through the game furiously because I remembered how fun Dark Spyro was to play as. I was fighting against the Ravenge Rider, and I happened to get caught in front of it as it circled the arena; I Comet Dashed at it, and Spyro got flown his height length above it, and as he started to fall back (loz, gravataye), he sorta "caught a ride from the Ravenge Rider." What I mean is to say that Spyro landed on some sort of platform behid the boss and got stuck there, but was still able to attack it.

Thus I attacked, and beat it, but as the boss was *slowly* desending to his death, Spyro spontaniously died, so I had to fight the damn thing again.

Note: This was done while playing TEN on a PS3, so I kinda think that had to do with it a bit since the game (and ANB ) tend to freeze some times and the audio (either music or sound affects, or even both) will become muted even when I change the controls.

PS3... that explains the problem! ^.^b
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#8 Posted: 03:01:41 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonDude555

And no shrazer I have never had that happen to me but it sounds awesome dude!!!smilie

smilie

It was until I spontaniously died.

Quote: HIR

Heh, yeah. But, it only freezes and/or lags when the system's been on for a while. I can do without the sound.
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#9 Posted: 03:03:10 29/03/2008
I haven't gotten stuck on the back, but I have died during the time when Ravage Rider slowly dies... it really ticked me off! I think I got hit by a cannonball or something, I don't remember.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#10 Posted: 11:35:50 29/03/2008

*takes big breath* thathappendtomeontheps2sotheps3hasgonothingtodowithitanditisreallyanoyingwhenyoudiebutididn'tdieijustfelloffafter10secondssothere!!!!

(in slow motian) that happend to me on the ps2 so the ps3 has got nothing to do with it and it is really anoying when you die but i didn't did i just fell of after 10 seconds so there!!!!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#11 Posted: 15:50:29 29/03/2008
Quote: Tango

*takes big breath* that happend to me on the ps2 so the ps3 has got nothing to do with it and it is really anoying when you die but I didn't die i just fell off after 10 seconds so there!!!!

(in slow motian) that happend to me on the ps2 so the ps3 has got nothing to do with it and it is really anoying when you die but i didn't did i just fell of after 10 seconds so there!!!!

Let us net forget the space bar exists on a keyboard for a reason.
Also, no matter what Sony console it was... the PS2 version was found to have numerous glitches... that I cannot perform on the Wii. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#12 Posted: 16:05:01 29/03/2008
Quote: DragonDude555

smilie

It was until I spontaniously died.

Heh, yeah. But, it only freezes and/or lags when the system's been on for a while. I can do without the sound.

Bummer that would have been neat if you could just ride on there all day and the dude didn't even know you where on there!!!smilie
---
#13 Posted: 21:02:57 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragginwings
I haven't gotten stuck on the back, but I have died during the time when Ravage Rider slowly dies... it really ticked me off! I think I got hit by a cannonball or something, I don't remember.

xD Yeah, I think that happened.

*takes big breath* thathappendtomeontheps2sotheps3hasgonothingtodowithitanditisreallyanoyingwhenyoudiebutididn'tdieijustfelloffafter10secondssothere!!!!

Don't SPAM like that. Jeeze.

*takes big breath* that happend to me on the ps2 so the ps3 has got nothing to do with it and it is really anoying when you die but I didn't die i just fell off after 10 seconds so there!!!!

Let us net forget the space bar exists on a keyboard for a reason.
Also, no matter what Sony console it was... the PS2 version was found to have numerous glitches... that I cannot perform on the Wii. >.>

smilie
scortroc Fodder
#14 Posted: 05:33:18 30/03/2008
thatkindahappentomelastfridayOhhh,mygirlwassopissedwhenshethouthtibrokeit!!!! LOL! *Faints*
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#15 Posted: 10:48:25 30/03/2008

That sorta happened to me on ANB when I was fighting steam.
#16 Posted: 21:47:17 01/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Hm, makes sense since Ravenge Rider fights like Steam.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5859
#17 Posted: 18:16:47 12/04/2008
No.... This has never happened to me..... Now... I know what I must do..... I must live the rest of my life fixing game consoles...... ROBO-SPYRO HAS REAWAKENED!!!!!!!!!!!
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#18 Posted: 20:31:39 12/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Now.. that was a weird post..
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#19 Posted: 03:35:19 07/05/2008
Something weird happened to me too, "Shrazer320", when I was fighting the Ravage River. Okay, so as I was going after the Ravage Rider in Round 1, and had decided to hit him continuously with a melee attack right when he was starting to get back up and fill up his second health bar. But, for some reason, when I was meleeing, I somehow fell inside of the ship for some reason. And while I was temporarily stuck inside of the ship, the Ravage Rider literally attacked himself with his own cannonballs/flamethrower and killed himself. Then, as he started to trigger his dying sequence, I somehow fell back out of the ship and had somehow defeated him really quick. It was really weird!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#20 Posted: 01:08:53 14/05/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
Something weird happened to me too, "Shrazer320", when I was fighting the Ravage River. Okay, so as I was going after the Ravage Rider in Round 1, and had decided to hit him continuously with a melee attack right when he was starting to get back up and fill up his second health bar. But, for some reason, when I was meleeing, I somehow fell inside of the ship for some reason. And while I was temporarily stuck inside of the ship, the Ravage Rider literally attacked himself with his own cannonballs/flamethrower and killed himself. Then, as he started to trigger his dying sequence, I somehow fell back out of the ship and had somehow defeated him really quick. It was really weird!

that is weird I've been ran over by the Ravage Rider before NOT pretty
and one time I wen't to hit him I fell off the edge and died smilie that wasn't pretty eather
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#21 Posted: 15:01:41 18/05/2008
Quote: SpyroGamer2008

was the monkey in there? you know the one that sticks it head out somethimes?
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#22 Posted: 15:06:47 18/05/2008
Nope.
vampiredust Green Sparx Gems: 179
#23 Posted: 15:57:25 09/06/2008
I've landed on the platform before. It was just on the ps2 on the first time around. And I didn't die from landing up there. But it's sweet isn't it if you don't die.
Earth Terrador Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#24 Posted: 16:35:19 04/07/2008

ive seen that on Youtube.
---
Bash pwns your faces.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#25 Posted: 01:56:16 24/07/2008
ohh yea the thing ran into me then i died it went BOOM then i had to fight it all over again.
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#26 Posted: 18:25:41 11/08/2008

LOL!!! that was funny
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#27 Posted: 12:56:02 13/08/2008

LOL THAT IS FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#28 Posted: 21:25:04 24/08/2008

OMG! Thats happened to me! I tryed flying off as soon as Ravage Rider started dieing but I just flew in mid air like I was on a stick suck to Ravage Rider smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me