darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > We Probably Already Know What The Dark Master is Going to Remotely Look Like
Page 1 of 1
We Probably Already Know What The Dark Master is Going to Remotely Look Like [CLOSED]
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#1 Posted: 23:02:09 27/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Seriously the foreshadowing in ANB, the over dramtic circling of the camera in TEN in the last level--

The statue of the dragon in the training room in the temple is huge and appears to be there for a reason. The statue of the same dragon in the last level in TEN is there for a reason; both statues look like the pictures of the Dark Master the Chronicler showed to Spyro in the middle of TEN.

Unless the Dark Master's appearence is going to change when he's reserected, we know what he's going to look like.
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#2 Posted: 23:04:02 27/03/2008
Maybe that was him in the past Shrazer. Maybe Krome (Sierra whatever) didn't want to give his real look away and make you think that was what he was going to look like. Clearly I think the places like Malefor and the dragon temple are a little older and that was what DM looked like before time or whatever.smilie
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Last edited at 23:09:17 27/03/2008 by Dragonfriend243
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#3 Posted: 23:23:23 27/03/2008
thats probably what he looked like before he was evil. (you prabably just said that) cause they wouldn't JUST give away what he looks like. like THAT! but we saw him in the book. (probably again just said this)
#4 Posted: 23:24:59 27/03/2008
Hey that is what I said!!!!smilie

Just kidding!!!!!smilie

But I definitley agree.smilie
---
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#5 Posted: 00:28:32 28/03/2008
Am I the only one who paid attention to the Chronicler's story? We saw him, several times! We know EXACTLY what he looks like! Yeesh. *headdesk*
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 01:13:49 28/03/2008
Quote: Razz
Am I the only one who paid attention to the Chronicler's story? We saw him, several times! We know EXACTLY what he looks like! Yeesh. *headdesk*

Well... if he's a creepy spirit since he was supposedly "revived," he might not look the same as he does in those pictures *brick'd*!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#7 Posted: 02:21:00 28/03/2008
Good point there, HIR. I hadn't thought of that one. But I still suspect he won't look all that different from what we saw, except maybe to make himself more bizarre-looking than he already is, maybe. Or be some sort of mish-mash between himself and Spyro (since he might be stuck in that little purple body). Hmmm.
#8 Posted: 03:08:29 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
I kinda wonder if the Dark Master is going to be that size or not. O.o That dragon's, what, thousands of years old? He's gotta be huge if the Spyro series goes with the whole "dragons never stop growing" thing that I love so much.

Quote: Dragonfriend243
Maybe that was him in the past Shrazer. Maybe Krome (Sierra whatever) didn't want to give his real look away and make you think that was what he was going to look like. Clearly I think the places like Malefor and the dragon temple are a little older and that was what DM looked like before time or whatever.smilie

Did you not read my last paragraph?

Quote: Sails_the_fox
thats probably what he looked like before he was evil. (you prabably just said that) cause they wouldn't JUST give away what he looks like. like THAT! but we saw him in the book. (probably again just said this)

The Dark Master is called the Dark Master for a reason; he's evil.

*hug* TT

Quote: HIR

Well... if he's a creepy spirit since he was supposedly "revived," he might not look the same as he does in those pictures *brick'd*!

I already said that!

Good point there, HIR. I hadn't thought of that one. But I still suspect he won't look all that different from what we saw, except maybe to make himself more bizarre-looking than he already is, maybe. Or be some sort of mish-mash between himself and Spyro (since he might be stuck in that little purple body). Hmmm.

Exactly; or he may look even more mature.
#9 Posted: 11:57:50 28/03/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
I kinda wonder if the Dark Master is going to be that size or not. O.o That dragon's, what, thousands of years old? He's gotta be huge if the Spyro series goes with the whole "dragons never stop growing" thing that I love so much.

Quote: Dragonfriend243

Did you not read my last paragraph?

Quote: Sails_the_fox

The Dark Master is called the Dark Master for a reason; he's evil.

*hug* TT

I already said that!

Exactly; or he may look even more mature.

Oh sorry no I didn't see it. Nevermind then.
---
#10 Posted: 23:19:50 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
It's alright; it's a small one anyways. ^.^
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#11 Posted: 23:21:07 28/03/2008
Ya bummer that we already know what he looks like; I wanted it to be a surprise.smiliesmiliesmilie
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
#12 Posted: 01:49:59 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, we don't know what colors he'll be besides his main body color being purple. Hell, he might be a dark purple color and have markings.

...o.o...

Or, because of his evilness, he may have changed his color to black.
#13 Posted: 02:37:04 29/03/2008
Quote: DragonDude555
Ya bummer that we already know what he looks like; I wanted it to be a surprise.smiliesmiliesmilie

Well... we can't be sure that's how he WILL look. Plus... there's no color in the photos. >.>
---
#14 Posted: 03:05:15 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
T_T I already said that, sir MoDeRaToR of SP.
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#15 Posted: 04:50:05 29/03/2008
Quote: DragonDude555

Well... we can't be sure that's how he WILL look. Plus... there's no color in the photos. >.>

Good point HIR.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
#16 Posted: 15:39:05 29/03/2008

In that case.... I apologize for you being ignored. >.>
---
#17 Posted: 21:05:35 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator

In that case.... I apologize for you being ignored. >.>

*bites*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me