Page 1 of 1
This is an INTENSE CURIOSITY! [CLOSED]
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#1 Posted: 18:44:40 27/03/2008 | Topic Creator
I found, on youtube, a video that someone made with clips from the legend of spyro, and there is some footage that I don't recognize from ANY of the games so far! You've got to check it out, I am so breathless as I write this! I don't know how to post links so this'll have to do...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pLusSZ3Gw10

If you can't find it with this, then please go onto youtube and look up, word for word..."The Legend of Spyro Music Video- Stronger". You'll know if you have the right by the name of the user who made it... he or she is called "Skittlechill". Plese check it out... the very beginning of this video... I need to know that I'm not insane! Could this be from the Darkest Hour? And if it is, then how did "Skittlechill" obtain it???

One last time, please look!!!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Last edited at 19:00:00 27/03/2008 by SequoiaDragon
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#2 Posted: 19:02:06 27/03/2008
It's from the official website. Click on About > Videos > Cartoons to see it.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#3 Posted: 22:11:23 27/03/2008
I am very sorry to say that this was very old news and was produced only as a advertisment/cartoon/entertainment for the new (when it was made) Spyro game the Eternal Night. We will not see any pictures and defintitly videos of TDH any time soon (though pictures possibly available in mid/late May. Great find and keep your hopes up of finding new Spyro information!We will be glad to hear it!!!!!smilie
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Last edited at 22:12:01 27/03/2008 by Dragonfriend243
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me