Page 1 of 1
Change Colour [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#1 Posted: 21:08:18 14/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Do you dislike the fact that there is no cheat code to change Spyro's colour in this video game? Or does it not bother you that much, I'd like to at least be able to change his colour to green, because that was his original colour before Insomniac decided to get it changed, it would be nice if they would release concept art of it, don't you think?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#2 Posted: 22:47:00 14/07/2011
If a special fairy in Haunted Towers kisses Spyro, he stays red for the whole time you're in the level.
You can change his colour by that.
#3 Posted: 06:10:44 15/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
If a special fairy in Haunted Towers kisses Spyro, he stays red for the whole time you're in the level.
You can change his colour by that.

I forgot about that, that's the only colour you can get though, he looks cool in red.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#4 Posted: 12:43:13 28/07/2011
The only way besides the fairy thing is to use a Gameshark to change his color.
I have the code though you need to experiment with it for a right color...
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#5 Posted: 12:56:07 28/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thunderdragon14

I personally don't use GameShark, I don't even think that name is over in the UK, I've got two, which are Action Replay & Xploder, also Equalizer Xtreme.
---
#6 Posted: 13:19:13 28/07/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I personally don't use GameShark, I don't even think that name is over in the UK, I've got two, which are Action Replay & Xploder, also Equalizer Xtreme.

Bummer :c
WELP, you can always use PSX xD
---
#7 Posted: 13:22:37 28/07/2011 | Topic Creator

Bummer :c
WELP, you can always use PSX xD

Oh I hate that, it just never agrees with my computer, it's a goon.
---
#8 Posted: 13:23:55 28/07/2011
PSX always agrees with my computer ^-^
---
#9 Posted: 13:33:13 28/07/2011 | Topic Creator
PSX always agrees with my computer ^-^

It always runs too slow for me, or sometimes it doesn't want to start up at all, or halfway through playing a game, it freezes and closes down saying there's a problem. I gave up in the end with it, I'd rather play on a TV screen anyway.
---
#10 Posted: 13:39:44 28/07/2011
YOU NEED A NEW COMPUTER.
If only a new computer was free ;~;
---
#11 Posted: 13:42:32 28/07/2011 | Topic Creator
YOU NEED A NEW COMPUTER.
If only a new computer was free ;~;

Yes, my computer is kindof messed up, I've had it since 2007, I guess that is kind of old for a computer, but I'm not going out of my way to buy a new one.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:42:45 28/07/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#12 Posted: 13:47:39 28/07/2011
I had mine since Christmas,
It's pretty fluffed up ._.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:53 28/07/2011 by Thunderdragon14
#13 Posted: 13:52:25 28/07/2011 | Topic Creator

It was my fault really, an ar****le of a friend on MSN sent me a virus, I've managed to get rid of it, but ever since, the computer hasn't been running as it normally should, taking forever to turn on and off, doesn't like any software I put in, the only thing it doesn't mind as much is music CDs, but it may take forever for it to read, it also can make me mistype my words as sometimes the keys I press on the keyboard don't seem to go through to the computer, and sometimes I have to retype a whole sentence again. So if I weren't being so gullible on MSN, It would still be fine. It's okay now, butnot as good as it used to be.
---
#14 Posted: 13:58:17 28/07/2011

It was my fault really, an ar****le of a friend on MSN sent me a virus, I've managed to get rid of it, but ever since, the computer hasn't been running as it normally should, taking forever to turn on and off, doesn't like any software I put in, the only thing it doesn't mind as much is music CDs, but it may take forever for it to read, it also can make me mistype my words as sometimes the keys I press on the keyboard don't seem to go through to the computer, and sometimes I have to retype a whole sentence again. So if I weren't being so gullible on MSN, It would still be fine. It's okay now, butnot as good as it used to be.

Dayum.
That's one tragic story ._.

MY HORRIBLE STORY:
When I got my computer, I WUZ HAPPY.
Then, somewhere in January I decided to get AVG fer mah anti-virus.
And when I tried uploading a picture to imageshack, a popup said "AVG HAS DETECTED CRAP ON CHUR COMPUTER" then stuff happened, then it gave me a wonderful virus. and then it told me to get an anti-virus. Wich was a fake one. Then I had to do crap to get rid of it. And today, I have a crap computer.
---
#15 Posted: 14:05:14 28/07/2011 | Topic Creator

Dayum.

MY HORRIBLE STORY:
And when I tried uploading a picture to imageshack, a popup said "AVG HAS DETECTED CRAP ON CHUR COMPUTER" then stuff happened, then it gave me a wonderful virus. and then it told me to get an anti-virus. Wich was a fake one. Then I had to do crap to get rid of it. And today, I have a crap computer.

Don't you just adore viruses? And now we are going off-topic, but hrdly anyone else seems to post on my topics anyway, so Goonro! I would like a new computer, but let's just say they don't really come cheap do they. smilie And I can put up with this for a few more years, it's better than nothing. I had to retype a sentence three times, URGH!
---
#16 Posted: 14:13:51 28/07/2011

Dayum.

MY HORRIBLE STORY:

Don't you just adore viruses? And now we are going off-topic, but hrdly anyone else seems to post on my topics anyway, so Goonro! I would like a new computer, but let's just say they don't really come cheap do they. smilie And I can put up with this for a few more years, it's better than nothing. I had to retype a sentence three times, URGH!

YES,
I AGREE.
Totally off topic.
Let's just abandon this topic and call it a day and eat some RICE BALLS?
---
#17 Posted: 14:19:30 28/07/2011 | Topic Creator

Dayum.

MY HORRIBLE STORY:

YES,
I AGREE.
Totally off topic.
Let's just abandon this topic and call it a day and eat some RICE BALLS?

Alright then, see you later, hi!
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#18 Posted: 08:54:27 29/07/2011
For both of you.

Go to a technician and get your computers fixed.
#19 Posted: 01:32:16 31/07/2011
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
For both of you.

Go to a technician and get your computers fixed.

We all broke :c
---
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#20 Posted: 01:54:15 31/07/2011
Wasn't their some sort of glitch or something to turn him black?
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
NaruKami1313 Red Sparx Gems: 81
#21 Posted: 02:15:31 19/10/2011
Almost everyone's broke as far as I can tell.
---
~Skylanders I have~ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
superspyrofreak Green Sparx Gems: 145
#22 Posted: 19:29:34 14/08/2012
no I dont really care in spyro year of the dragon I sometimes used the black colour cheat but im not too bothered about it
#23 Posted: 11:58:29 15/08/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: superspyrofreak
no I dont really care in spyro year of the dragon I sometimes used the black colour cheat but im not too bothered about it

Why the black one? Are you racist? lol.
---
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#24 Posted: 21:05:08 01/11/2012
it doesnt bug me but it bugs my sister
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#25 Posted: 12:12:47 02/11/2012
Neh I think he should stay purple.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#26 Posted: 12:20:50 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar

A purple little smexy beast.

Nah, lol, I think the colour is rather unusual for a video game character, espeically for a male one. Does that mean that purple is a unisex colour?
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#27 Posted: 15:16:13 02/11/2012
From what I understand, Spyro the Dragon was one of Insomniac's tightest deadlines in their history, so it's understandable they didn't program in color changes. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#28 Posted: 22:03:25 02/11/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar

A purple little smexy beast.

Nah, lol, I think the colour is rather unusual for a video game character, espeically for a male one. Does that mean that purple is a unisex colour?

I dunno, I mean, Justin Bieber's fave colour is purple, he dresses in purple..just saying
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#29 Posted: 11:02:03 03/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
From what I understand, Spyro the Dragon was one of Insomniac's tightest deadlines in their history, so it's understandable they didn't program in color changes. >.>

Really? How did you know that? I thought that Insomniac always had at least one year to develop a game. To be honest, I thought they began on Spyro just after Disruptor, but then again, I did hear in an interview that they began developing in 1997, I still don't see how it can be the tightest deadline, when they had the whole of 1997, and pretty much nearly the whole of 1998 (Until October, I think).

I keep thinking that Resistance: Fall of Man was their tightest deadline, because it came out directly after Ratchet: Gladiator, and had to be in time for the release of the PS3. I remember them talking about it in an interview, that they had to be on their toes with this game, and that in one of the levels, they had to take a building out because of a religious thing, I can't exactly remember the details, and basically re-develop the level again, something like that?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me