Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Poor Dark Master... [CLOSED]
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#1 Posted: 23:04:06 26/03/2008 | Topic Creator
If you really think about it I feel sorry for DM...He got exiled from his only home and had to make a family out of a stinky group of baboons. Do you ever think that there is a darker dragon that poisened DM into being evil? Like if he didn't have a choice?

Same thing with Cynder I feel sorry for her too.

It is only a game though.....

P.S. I am now revloving this topic around "Do you think that there is a greater dragon than DM that is behind everything so far and that DM is just another one of his workers?"

---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Last edited at 23:31:20 26/03/2008 by Dragonfriend243
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#2 Posted: 23:36:21 26/03/2008
that must be pretty sad. but hes evil. i thought he got to much power.
#3 Posted: 23:43:11 26/03/2008 | Topic Creator
^Your probley right Sails_the_fox but do you think that he was ever truley good? I mean he had to be at some point.
---
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#4 Posted: 00:05:03 27/03/2008
ma bey a evil spirit went inside of him. who's EVEN MORE powerful then him. and also ma bey to what you said. call me sails.
#5 Posted: 01:36:59 27/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Do you think he ever dwells on his past? You know thinking about turning GOOD again?(if her ever was)

And sure I will call you sails! It is a lot easier than writing your full name so THANX!smilie
---
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#6 Posted: 01:58:57 27/03/2008
ok. and he probably dwells on his past. what dose dwells mean?
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#7 Posted: 06:56:15 27/03/2008
It has two main defintions.
Dwell (verb):1. Think moodily or anxiously about something
2. Exist or be situated within

Definition 1 is most likely applicable to the circumstances described prior to your statement.

I have always felt that the DM is not the primary evil behind the events in TLoS, if he truly is evil at all.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#8 Posted: 07:13:11 27/03/2008
Well, I feel a little sorry for the person he once was, until he turned evil and put poor Cynder under his control.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#9 Posted: 11:59:36 27/03/2008
Sorry But He is getting what he deservs
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#10 Posted: 12:34:55 27/03/2008
I don't feel sorry for the DM at all and I think he's the greatest evil alive in his world. Not that he thinks he is; I always imagined that he thinks he's doing everyone a favor by re-shaping the world to suit dragon kind, but he will go to any lengths to get what he wants, which is a terrible thing.

Personally, I feel a lot more sorry for the apes since they're his pawns in all of this.
#11 Posted: 13:43:34 27/03/2008
Quote: Razz
I don't feel sorry for the DM at all and I think he's the greatest evil alive in his world. Not that he thinks he is; I always imagined that he thinks he's doing everyone a favor by re-shaping the world to suit dragon kind, but he will go to any lengths to get what he wants, which is a terrible thing.

Personally, I feel a lot more sorry for the apes since they're his pawns in all of this.

I totaly agree with you

I want to punch him in the F A C E
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#12 Posted: 00:15:16 28/03/2008
hey! i think i dwell! i REALLY EXTREMELY GET REALLY scared of growing up and getting old and.. well you know! dont say that word. it scares me! last night i was crying a LOT cause i was SCARED! happens to me every night! smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie im still scared from last night. i know it will take a LONG time! but i get SO scared and sad and upset about it. smilie my mom helps me feel better and my dad gave me a blessing.
#13 Posted: 00:19:34 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator

I completly hate apes.smilie I had a bad expeirience with a monkey.
---
#14 Posted: 00:20:23 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sails_the_fox
hey! i think i dwell! i REALLY EXTREMELY GET REALLY scared of growing up and getting old and.. well you know! dont say that word. it scares me! last night i was crying a LOT cause i was SCARED! happens to me every night! smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie im still scared from last night. i know it will take a LONG time! but i get SO scared and sad and upset about it. smilie my mom helps me feel better and my dad gave me a blessing.

Sorry about that.smilie Feel better.smiliesmiliesmilie
---
#15 Posted: 00:27:46 28/03/2008
SailstheFox um...zuh? What are you talking about?

Dragonfriend: I'm not a big primate fan, either, but the apes in the games aren't anything like real primates, so I just treat them like the human analogues they represent.
#16 Posted: 00:39:14 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
^They try to kick Spyro's butt. How could you treat them like an human being? And also they act really retarded.
---
Last edited at 11:58:46 28/03/2008 by Dragonfriend243
#17 Posted: 02:26:06 28/03/2008
So do a lot of human beings. smilie The apes (and the dragons) represent human beings; all animals in any story told by people represent those people. If they were just monkeys, all they'd do is scream and throw poo, they wouldn't talk, use dynamite, or build fortresses.

As I've said elsewhere, I find the idea that a creature is evil just because of his race to be deplorable. I don't think all the apes are bad, or, if they are, there is a sinister reason behind it. I postulate that said sinister reason is the Dark Master himself. Gaul said the apes were seeking revenge; one does not seek revenge unless an injustice has already been done to him. The dragons are not as perfect as they would seem.

Also, the apes were after Spyro because a) he is a purple dragon and is a threat to their goals, b) he is a dragon and, thus, an enemy, and c) Cynder, Gaul and the Dark Master want/ed Spyro dead and these were their best weapons.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#18 Posted: 03:00:45 28/03/2008
Honestly, your idea was a bit ignorant, Dragonfriend243. The Chronicler told Spyro that the Dark Master mastered many elements that were thought to be impossible. The other dragons banished him, and after that, the Dark Master formed his army, seeking revenge.

The Dark Master brought this upon himself.
Arctic Twilight Green Sparx Gems: 379
#19 Posted: 08:50:15 28/03/2008
No the Dragons brought it upon themselves, I can't believe no one sees how badly the DM was wronged! Basically he was banished because of how powerful he had become, just because it made the other dragons feel wimpy. He was never evil from the start and he may not even be evil now, just yearning for the justice that he deserves but has been denied.
What's to stop them from turning on Spyro once he gets rid of the DM, hmmmm?
---
DVD collection recently expanded to three: smilieRatatouillesmilie!
I luv possums and rats!!!
Btw Crash and Eddie still rule!!!
Last edited at 08:51:40 28/03/2008 by Arctic Twilight
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#20 Posted: 11:20:07 28/03/2008
Quote: Arctic Twilight
No the Dragons brought it upon themselves, I can't believe no one sees how badly the DM was wronged! Basically he was banished because of how powerful he had become, just because it made the other dragons feel wimpy. He was never evil from the start and he may not even be evil now, just yearning for the justice that he deserves but has been denied.

That is not what we have been told. For what we have been made to know is they were impressed with his power, but then something happend that the Chronicler put as "he consumed everything". That may not be literal, but it would seem he did bring it upon himself.
#21 Posted: 12:06:03 28/03/2008
I dont have time for the DM he should just lay down and die
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#22 Posted: 18:06:18 28/03/2008
Quote: Dragon Rider 99

but that would be no fun . it means no one to kill and all that hard work just to get to someone who was killed
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Last edited at 18:07:24 28/03/2008 by alexis1213
#23 Posted: 20:03:54 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator

Then the legend games would be absolutly pointless in making them. Or having DM in them. People would be let down.smilie
---
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#24 Posted: 20:30:34 28/03/2008
Quote: Dragonfriend243
If you really think about it I feel sorry for DM...He got exiled from his only home and had to make a family out of a stinky group of baboons. Do you ever think that there is a darker dragon that poisened DM into being evil? Like if he didn't have a choice?

P.S. I am now revloving this topic around "Do you think that there is a greater dragon than DM that is behind everything so far and that DM is just another one of his workers?"

Who cares about the Dark Master? Except for kicking his butt in the next game!!!! I can't wait till it comes out!!!

Sorry I am just soooo excited about the new game!!! (Found out about it a week ago)
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#25 Posted: 20:53:56 28/03/2008
*Looks at title*

POOR Dark master?
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#26 Posted: 20:55:55 28/03/2008
i feel bad for him. that's like kicking out spyro!
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
#27 Posted: 20:57:30 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
*Looks at title*

POOR Dark master?

Did you read that???
---
#28 Posted: 21:09:49 28/03/2008
Quote: sapphire

Well he did try to corrupt Spyro.
He is called the Dark Master for a reason
#29 Posted: 23:18:16 28/03/2008
I agree with Blackholes_wolf.

Isn't your username from the Legend Of Zelda the Twilight Princess?
---
#30 Posted: 23:25:19 28/03/2008
Quote: DragonDude555
I agree with Blackholes_wolf.

Isn't your username from the Legend Of Zelda the Twilight Princess?

Ermm...to my knowledge...no
#31 Posted: 23:27:15 28/03/2008
Oh well that is strange...

In that Zelda game it includes black holes (a sort of portal to a different world.) And the main character changes into a wolf...

Sorry about the misunderstanding it just seemed you were a Zelda fan....
---
#32 Posted: 01:25:49 29/03/2008
Quote: Arctic Twilight

He wouldn't stop gaining power; if you can't see how potentionally dangerous that is, something's wrong with you.

Quote: Gwenio
That is not what we have been told. For what we have been made to know is they were impressed with his power, but then something happend that the Chronicler put as "he consumed everything". That may not be literal, but it would seem he did bring it upon himself.

Good point out; I think the Chronicler ment that he consumed everything he could to gain more power.

What a bold and unagreeable statement.

Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
Quote: sapphire

Well he did try to corrupt Spyro.
He is called the Dark Master for a reason

Quite so. I said something very similar in another topic.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#33 Posted: 09:47:31 29/03/2008
i feel sorry for some of the apes.the ones who stand there until you hit them,i mean there only doing the job.i wrote a story on a apes feelings.
#34 Posted: 15:57:23 29/03/2008
Oh well that is strange...

In that Zelda game it includes black holes (a sort of portal to a different world.) And the main character changes into a wolf...

Sorry about the misunderstanding it just seemed you were a Zelda fan....

Am a big Zelda fan but I got my user name from some song
#35 Posted: 16:02:48 29/03/2008
^Dude that is awesome it connects to your song and Zelda!!!smilie
---
#36 Posted: 17:25:53 29/03/2008
^Dude that is awesome it connects to your song and Zelda!!!smilie

It dose?

Awesome smilie
#37 Posted: 17:34:53 29/03/2008
Yes AWESOME!!!!
---
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#38 Posted: 00:20:33 30/03/2008
Off topic. Zelda belongs in "Gaming", "Chatter" or "Spam Central" with the obvious exception of avvies..
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Last edited at 00:29:16 30/03/2008 by Twilight
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#39 Posted: 13:22:08 31/03/2008
Darkness is unforgivible smilie.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#40 Posted: 15:13:29 31/03/2008
Quote: Robo-Spyro

What....?
#41 Posted: 20:49:00 31/03/2008

Oh...kaaay... Does this mean you get really angry whenever there's a power outage? smilie
#42 Posted: 02:15:10 01/04/2008

Oh...kaaay... Does this mean you get really angry whenever there's a power outage? smilie

smilie
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#43 Posted: 11:47:59 28/07/2008
i think that when he gets exiled he waned revange.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#44 Posted: 12:29:27 28/07/2008
Well.... I think he deserves so be burned, froze, earthquaked, zapped, poisoned, shadowed, scared to death, whirlwinded and overall blown to bits!!smilie ... Sorry but I just dont like the D.M. aka. Malefor!!smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Last edited at 12:29:54 28/07/2008 by Miles Tails
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#45 Posted: 04:38:08 30/07/2008
i thinkk at the end of the game the dm will turn good and reunite with ignius
---
tumblr
not yr babe
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#46 Posted: 14:54:19 30/07/2008
Quote: Dragonfreind243
Do you ever think that there is a darker dragon that poisened DM into being evil? Like if he didn't have a choice?

That is edsactly what I think! All the time! I always thing maybe its the same evil that turned Spyro into Dark Spyro at the end of TEN? Think about it, on the DOTD page of this website all it says is that Spyro faces Malefor, it doesn't say that Malefor is the main boss...
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#47 Posted: 14:55:01 30/07/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: Dragonfreind243
Do you ever think that there is a darker dragon that poisened DM into being evil? Like if he didn't have a choice?

That is edsactly what I think! All the time! I always thing maybe its the same evil that turned Spyro into Dark Spyro at the end of TEN? Think about it, on the DOTD page of this website all it says is that Spyro faces Malefor, it doesn't say that Malefor is the main boss...

cool idea
---
tumblr
not yr babe
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#48 Posted: 09:41:11 31/07/2008
the evil taking over a powerful good guy sounds like something from digimon.

cherubimon(i dont know how to spell his name) gets taken over by that other evil digimon (who turned evil because of to much power) and begins sending the evil legendary warriars to attack the good guys.he finaly gets defeted and is a good guy agin.reincarnates as teriermons twin (its been a long time since ive watched this peps) and helps destroy the evil digimon.
he was also in a group of gardian digimon and was the most powerful out of the three.

incase anyones woundering why thats spoilered is becaus some people havent seen the entire series yet.
Last edited at 09:53:04 31/07/2008 by black dragon
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#49 Posted: 19:52:54 31/07/2008
Quote: Dragonfriend243

Ah-ha, I do believe that someone with much greater powers possesed Malefore soo much, that he fell into darkness. then later wanting to posses everyone else to be less tormented. Someone under the name of power, grave destruction, and darkness. We'll have to see in the future why malefor lost control of his power. Also why he was given tooo much power.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#50 Posted: 21:30:03 31/07/2008
Quote: LyraDragon
i think that when he gets exiled he waned revange.

i agree with that. And i also think that the apes hated the dragons that is why he joined them.

Quote: Coocie2
i think at the end of the game the dm will turn good and reunite with ignius

and i agree with that too i think that he will turn good but then spyro and cynder has too fight the apes since the apes hate the dragons and the apes will be more powerfull because as gual said when the dark master returns he will bringe a great power towards the apes.

oh and i also forgot i think the apes are the evil ones and hate the dragons since there power is the most strongest out of all the creature, well that is what i think. lol
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
Last edited at 21:31:00 31/07/2008 by spyrorockforeva
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me