Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
LoS music [CLOSED]
Spyrof4n Green Sparx Gems: 170
#1 Posted: 20:31:39 03/07/2011 | Topic Creator
So ive been listening to DotD and TEN ending music Guide you home and This Broken Soul by Gabriel Mann and Rebecca Kneubuhl. Which is your favorite, and even though they wouldn't be working on the music for Skylanders do you wish they had?
---
These streets are filled with cowards, disguised as men. They are, paying no consequence for their actions, soon we'll all give in.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#2 Posted: 09:47:52 04/07/2011
Uhmm, I think I perfer This Broken Soul. it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I love the music that they wrote for Tlos along with other video game series they have put soundtracks together for. I would've loved to see them back for Skylanders.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#3 Posted: 18:29:36 04/07/2011
my would have to be This Broken Soul it was a little sad when I was listening to it and I love the song but Guide you home it just did not have a sad feeling I know it's meet to be a happy song it was not the bast to me I did not like the song but it's ok and I there will be music in skylanders it would be boring if there was no music
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#4 Posted: 19:31:48 04/07/2011
I'm tied between both, they're just so good! This Broken Soul was so sad, but so was Guide You Home (I Would Die For You). Nah, what the heck. I like Guide You Home more.

As for the LoS music, I found the entire soundtrack epic beyond all proportions. Some were spooky. Some were happy. Some were legendary. And some were sad. It's amazing, because I've learned part of Spyro's Homecoming in the trilogy AND the Twilight Falls Theme on piano by just playing notes.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:22:17 06/07/2011 by Fireball
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#5 Posted: 19:07:13 06/07/2011
I liked ANB's music but the other two games were kinda mehish. I listened to other music while playing those games and I could think of some composers I'd like to do Spyro music in the future. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me