Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Skye trilogy. [CLOSED]
PurpleEye Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#1 Posted: 08:10:33 02/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Hi guys and girls!

I just wanted to show u some of my chapters from my new book: The Trilogy Of Skye: Elemental Nations

LOLSICLES

I shall put my prolouge up soon.
---
dat dog dance
PurpleEye Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#2 Posted: 08:11:02 02/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Prologue

There was once a century where dragons of all nations shared peace between each other. Until the day of Daconar. Daconar was a dragon of the Avatarian species. These were dragons who could master all of the nations elements these were: fire, ice, earth, thunder, wind, water, poison, fear, plasma... Even shadow.

Daconar decided that life wasn’t enough for him. He fought for the power of life and death that is forbidden to any non-guardian. He eventually killed all of the guardian’s and re-trieved the scroll of elements. Along with the power of life and death. Many heroic dragons attempted to steal the scroll back. They all failed. The more they tried, the more skills
Daconar gained. One of the skill’s involved using thunder dragon power. This ended up sacrificing his father for it, since he was the last of the thunder dragon kind.

Many dragons were also sacrificed for the power of Daconar, until one day, two dragons had two eggs. They tried to hide them from Daconar, but Daconar got hold of them both but dropped on of them while flying away to his fortress.

The egg fell and luckily landed in a river that flowed into a valley. A valley called Veonda.

The egg hatched a few days later and out came a little silver dragon. It was an Avatarian!

He was able to slowly trot over the valley in search of his mum. He eventually reached the Cheetah village. Luckily again, he found himself in front of an off-patrolled youngling, who decided to raise him up as her own child.

He grew up learning the ways of battle and being taught how to fly.

Prologue

There was once a century where dragons of all nations shared peace between each other. Until the day of Daconar. Daconar was a dragon of the Avatarian species. These were dragons who could master all of the nations elements these were: fire, ice, earth, thunder, wind, water, poison, fear, plasma... Even shadow.

Daconar decided that life wasn’t enough for him. He fought for the power of life and death that is forbidden to any non-guardian. He eventually killed all of the guardian’s and re-trieved the scroll of elements. Along with the power of life and death. Many heroic dragons attempted to steal the scroll back. They all failed. The more they tried, the more skills
Daconar gained. One of the skill’s involved using thunder dragon power. This ended up sacrificing his father for it, since he was the last of the thunder dragon kind.

Many dragons were also sacrificed for the power of Daconar, until one day, two dragons had two eggs. They tried to hide them from Daconar, but Daconar got hold of them both but dropped on of them while flying away to his fortress.

The egg fell and luckily landed in a river that flowed into a valley. A valley called Veonda.

The egg hatched a few days later and out came a little silver dragon. It was an Avatarian!

He was able to slowly trot over the valley in search of his mum. He eventually reached the Cheetah village. Luckily again, he found himself in front of an off-patrolled youngling, who decided to raise him up as her own child.

He grew up learning the ways of battle and being taught how to fly.
---
dat dog dance
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:12:49 02/07/2011 by PurpleEye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me