Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Shattering Fears [CLOSED]
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#1 Posted: 00:30:03 22/06/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, after 2 failed fanfics, i've decided to try another. lets hope this works...... (sorry if i spell anything wrong...)

Chapter 1.................................

Rose woke from yet another nightmare. It was the same one every night, with the same scarred hedgehog. "Time for breakfast, honey!" yelled her mom from down the stairs. "Coming, mom." Rose yelled back. The yellow and pink rabbit got dressed and ran downstairs.

"Mom, I had the dream again." Rose said. "Really? Maybe you should go to a phsychiatrist like we said." Rose sighed. Her mom didn't understand. She never did. "Where's dad?" She asked. Her mom answered, "He's upstairs, hon."

Rose ran upstairs without eating any of her eggs, and ran to her dad's room. "Yes, Rose?" her dad asked. "Mom wants me to go to a phsy...... the mind doctor." Rose replied. "You had that dream again, right?" her dad sighed.

As Rose left, she felt a touch on her shoulder. She turned around, but no one was there. She walked a little faster down the stairs, but whatever it was was keeping up. "Hello, cutie." whispered a voice. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Rose screamed. "What's wrong, cutie?" the voice whispered, then laughed. Suddenly, a the ghost hedgehog wearing a white jacket from her dream appeared beside her.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#2 Posted: 04:06:18 24/06/2011
OMG, GHOST!!

[User Posted Image]

Cool story, bro.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#3 Posted: 01:19:20 30/06/2011 | Topic Creator
LOL
oh, the ghost is a poltergeist, so that's why he can pick up stuff.

Chapter 2.........................................

The hedgehog grabbed Rose by the back of her sweater. "What's your name, cutie?" he asked with an evil grin. "R-r-r-rose..." She stammered. "Well, i'm Static. the ghost-hedgehog. And if you don't want your pretty face to get hurt, I'd clear out right now." Static grinned and dropped her. "Honey?" her mother said from downstairs. Static disappeared. She came running to Rose, and asked her if she was alright. "I think there's a ghost in our house. he wants us out." Rose replied. "HAHAHA! A ghost? they don't EXIST, you silly child!" her mother laughed."I doubt that," her dad said. "I seem to remember that you met me because you jumped into my arms because you thought you saw a ghost." he said, teasingly. "Oh, haha." Rose's mother said.

On the way to school, Rose felt Static beside her again. "So, cutie, we never finished our talk on the stairs. Now, let me make this clear. Leave the house or I'll destroy everything. your possessions, your parents,......" he trailed off laughing. Rose shivered, but continued walking. "You're just a figment of my imagination, like mom says." She said, sounding more brave than she felt. "Oh, I'm very real. And I live off fear. So, naturally, I go for the weak ones. like you. i could sense weakness when we first met." he laughed, then disappeared.

At school, Rose told her friend Snow about Static. "I think that he's a poltergeist/ghost combination. that makes him even more powerful." he said. "Thank, Snow. If you didn't believe me, who would?" She said, smiling. She had liked Snow for a long time. She just wondered if he liked her. She shivered. With ghosts at hand, there was no time for love, she thought.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#4 Posted: 07:31:13 30/06/2011
Oh,nice!smilie Very awesome!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#5 Posted: 01:18:29 11/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I have no imagination now, so i'll post a new chapter some other time.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#6 Posted: 03:03:38 17/07/2011
Okay,and you're welcome.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me