Page 1 of 1
What do you think a good theme tune to TDH?? [CLOSED]
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#1 Posted: 11:33:55 24/03/2008 | Topic Creator
i think the backing track to 'Welcome to the Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#2 Posted: 12:38:05 24/03/2008
Possibly but an original tune is easier, namely because it involves less legal work.
Anyways, knowing this forum, many suggestions will be inappropriate or stupid attempts to be funny.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#3 Posted: 14:55:12 24/03/2008
I would go with six by all that remains for the battle with the dark Master
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#4 Posted: 11:48:41 25/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Twilight
Possibly but an original tune is easier, namely because it involves less legal work.
Anyways, knowing this forum, many suggestions will be inappropriate or stupid attempts to be funny.

well thats true... they should have like a battle tune coz if you battle the DM then its like a realy big war...like...lolz smilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 17:57:21 25/03/2008
LOS uses mainly orchestra themed music. Some theme tunes from The Pirates of the Caribbean movies could suit. They are wonderfully composed and as good as LOS music or even better (POTC uses orchestra themed music aswell)
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 00:25:59 26/03/2008
The Legend trilogy has been strictly orchestrated, with the use of a choir. Whatever the theme tune is, I'm sure it will be well done! I hope they use Kneubuhl and Mann again.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#7 Posted: 09:47:58 26/03/2008
Quote: HIR
The Legend trilogy has been strictly orchestrated, with the use of a choir. Whatever the theme tune is, I'm sure it will be well done! I hope they use Kneubuhl and Mann again.

I'm pretty sure they will with their popularity with the tracks on the first two games.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragon Rider 99 Ripto Gems: 145
#8 Posted: 14:29:17 26/03/2008
where did you get that avatar spyroxcynder?
I havent had the nerve to ask but now its getting itristing
#9 Posted: 22:04:43 26/03/2008
here.
http://www.freewebs.com/finnabarr/sonicavatars.htm

And I'm pretty sure that the theme will be orchestrated, for I'm sure one of todays pop/rock songs will seem out of place on the menu screen.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#10 Posted: 22:11:35 26/03/2008
Quote: EternalSpyro
LOS uses mainly orchestra themed music. Some theme tunes from The Pirates of the Caribbean movies could suit. They are wonderfully composed and as good as LOS music or even better (POTC uses orchestra themed music aswell)

Don't forget monk chanting!!! But yes most of the music has orchestra....
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
#11 Posted: 22:14:11 26/03/2008
My fave LOS songs are:
The menu music for ANB
Gaul's battle music
This Broken Soul
---
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#12 Posted: 22:18:15 26/03/2008
I LOVE those songs too! I don't know anybody who dosent!!! Well I am sure they are out there but I still havent though!!

Fact:Menu music on ANB is actually monk chanting...
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#13 Posted: 00:14:55 27/03/2008
Quote: Dragonfriend243
I LOVE those songs too! I don't know anybody who dosent!!! Well I am sure they are out there but I still havent though!!

Fact:Menu music on ANB is actually monk chanting...

They used a CHOIR... not monks..... >.>

Also, I did like a lot of their tracks. Some of my favorites are:

Munitions Forge
Cynder Action
Convexity
Fleet Action (Train Chase in ANsmilie
Fellmuth Arena
Skabb (part 2)
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me