Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Final Beginning [CLOSED]
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#1 Posted: 18:37:15 16/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Hello. yes,another story....the beginning is kinda short,but this will be a bit fanfiction-ish....*giggles pervy like* Anyways.....ONWARD TO THE STORY! Oh, Final Fantasy 7~!

Ch 1: The Bad News Comes.

Cloud sat on Fenir,staring up at the cloudless sky. He was at Zack's grave,looking over Midgar's ruins. Three years......three years since I fought Sephiroth. He thought. Ever since the stigma outbreak and everything behind it,Cloud hadn't seen Tifa and Marlene since they cured the kids at the church. "Marlene looks like both Tifa and Aerith, and Denzel,on the other hand,started looking like an old friend." He muttered to himself.

Denzel looks like Zack when I first met him Niebleheim.... Cloud thought,staring at his own version of the Buster Sword. He had seen both Zack and Aerith at the church. It's my fault you died,the both of you....I'm sorry. He thought guilt taken over. Zack shimmered infront of him, shaking his head,"Dude,Cloud,it's not your fault!" He smiled at him. Cloud's eyes widen greatly,"Zack? How and yes it's my fault." He said,shaking his head.

Zack laughed,"No it's not,and the funny thing is.....-" He paused,and landed on his feet,"- I'm back for good....but I have some bad news." Zack smiled,linking his hands behind his back. Cloud blinked slowly like Sephiroth,"What's the news?" He died almost 10 or more years ago....how is he back? He asked.

Zack made a small 'Tch' noise,"Well, uh, Sephiroth and Genesis are coming back,both want revenge." He explained. Cloud narrowed his eyes,"Zack,let me see your left arm." He said,getting off of Fenir. Zack looked at him,showing his left arm; a greyish blue bruise was on his arm and it was a pretty big patch of it. Cloud shook his head,"Geostigma.....How did you get it?" He asked. Zack shrugged,"The lifestream was infected too, Cloud." He said,"Where's the Buster Sword?"

Cloud quirked an eyebrow,"Come with me,and the sword is back at the church." He said,getting on the bike. Zack nodded,getting on behind Cloud,"This is kinda weird....."
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
spyro crash Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#2 Posted: 13:40:43 04/07/2011
are you the only one that posted here??
---
smilie out!
#3 Posted: 22:44:03 04/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Pretty much. :'<
---
#4 Posted: 01:26:18 05/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Ch. 2: Metting up with old Allies

Zack got off of Fenir,"Next time, I'm driving." He muttered. Cloud shook his head,"No you're not." He said,turning off the engine. Zack laughed,"We'll see Cloud,we'll see." Cloud sighed,and went open the church doors. The door squeaked louder than ever. "Well, thats new." Zack muttered. Cloud pointed to the pool of clear water,"Dip your arm in the water. It will make the stigma go away..." He said,walking around the crater. Zack kneeled down to the water. I haven't changed....and I'm STILL goregous, He thought,smiling; rubbing water on the stigma,Zack stood up.

Cloud came back with a rusty Buster Sword,"Sorry about the rust." He said,handing the sword to Zack; nodding,"A bit of work and it will be back to normal..." Zack said,spinning the sword twice and placing it on his back. A loud familar voice echoed through out the old church. "CLOUD!!!!" Cloud sighed,and Zack froze in his postion,"Damnit..." He muttered,hiding behind Cloud. The height difference was extreme,about three inches or so. "Hello Yuffie." Cloud said,shaking his head. Yuffie bounded up to him,"What's up,Cloud? Who's behind you?" she asked,looking behind him,"I remember you! You're uh..."

"Zack. You made me do all those stupid treasure hunts." He muttered,walking out from behind Cloud. Yuffie smiled,"I remember you now!" She shouted. Cloud crossed his arms,"Yuffie,what is it?" he asked. Yuffie turned to Cloud,"Tifa's looking for you," She mocking him. Zack snickered at that. Yuffie grinned,"C'mon!" and then she was running out the door,and gone. Zack sighed in relief,"Come on,I wanna see if Tifa remembers me." He said softly. Cloud nodded and followed the White Rose of Wutai. Zack looked around and sighed, I'll fix this place up Aerith,I promise. He thought,running after Cloud.

The three arrived up to Midgar City,just at sunset. Cloud opened the door to the bar. Tifa was behind the island,cleaning a glass,"Hey Cloud. Yuffie." She smiled,"Who's with yo-" She went quiet. Zack grinned,"Hey Tifa." He chuckled. Tifa walked out from behind the bar,"Za-Zack? Is that really you?" She asked,walking up to him. "The one and only," He replied. Tifa rubbed her head and the phone began to ring,"Be right back." she said,heading upstairs to answer the phone,"Strife Delivery Services,how may I help you?"

"Hey Tifa! It's Barret! Spikey home?" He shouted into the phone. Tifa laughed to herself,"Yeah, Cloud's home. Along with an old friend." She told him. Barret laughed,"Okay then! Tell his spikey haired ass I'll be there soon to see Marlene!" The phone went blank,and Tifa hanged the phone up. "Hey Cloud, Barret's gonna be here soon." She said,walking downstairs. Cloud nodded,"Okay." he said,walking upstairs,"What did he want?"

"He didn't say." Tifa shrugged.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me