Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Being Mute [CLOSED]
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#1 Posted: 07:11:47 14/06/2011 | Topic Creator
I've been wanting to ask this for awhile, and I don't there's been a topic for this, but how would you respond if Spyro didn't talk. No, I don't just mean Shadow Legacy, I mean period. How would you react if all of the Spyro games had Spyro mute?

I would care a lot. I didn't like Shadow Legacy, so I doubt I'd like it if Spyro was completely mute. Plus, I like Spyro's voices. They are pretty awesome.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#2 Posted: 07:17:48 14/06/2011
i think classics would not be so bad at mute but LOS would not be good at mute thats what i thin.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Indrijid Green Sparx Gems: 104
#3 Posted: 07:35:34 14/06/2011
I agree. The older Spyro games could fall in with those other games like Crash where the main character is mute. But in LoS there's more of a storyline, it's not just a game, and you need a voice for that.
---
"Romeo! Romeo! Where for out thou Romeo?! Oh! There he is!! You can have this, I don't need it anymore!" If you get this, then you know why it's here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:09 14/06/2011 by Indrijid
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#4 Posted: 08:40:14 14/06/2011
Spyro could be mute even in LoS, IMO. Like Link in Zelda. I actually had an idea for my own Spyro reboot that involved all characters being mute (aside from little grunts and cute noises).
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#5 Posted: 17:43:29 15/06/2011
THEY WOULD SUCK!!!!!!!!
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#6 Posted: 22:15:09 15/06/2011
The more I think about it, the less bad it sounds. I mean, yeah, he's supposed to be cocky in the Original Series, but if he has really visible facial expressions, like he seems to in Skylanders, that could make up for it. And it could even work for TLoS I guess.. But that'd really change his character. First off, I think he'd seem a lot more confident in TLoS, since he couldn't complain or say he's unsure.. And Sparx could be the chatty one. I definitely wouldn't choose him to be mute, but it COULD work.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me