Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Phantom's Desire [CLOSED]
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#1 Posted: 21:37:06 06/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Well look at that! Yet another Sonic fan fiction by me. smilie Hopefully this won't be as bloody as my last one...

Chapter 1: The Arrival
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A large air plane flew across the sky of the town by the name of "Sparrow", which was on planet Mobius. Inside the plane was a pink echidna named Miyuki. Miyuki had fallen asleep, and an orange echidna tapped her shoulder. "Huh?" said Miyuki as she woke up. "We're heading into Sparrow now," said the echidna. "Oh, dad!" said Miyuki as she looked out the window. "Wow," she said. "It's bigger than I thought. I thought it was going to be a smaller town, but it's almost the size of a city. But why is it called Sparrow?" "Honestly, I have no clue," said Miyuki's father. "I guess because a lot of sparrows fly around?" "Maybe," said Miyuki. Just then, the plane landed, and Miyuki excitedly grabbed her bags and ran out into the town. It was full of bright cherry blossom trees, crab apple trees, and evergreens. "It's beautiful!" exclaimed Miyuki. "It is," said Miyuki's father. "Mom would have loved it here," said Miyuki. "Ever since she had that awful stroke, I've never really felt the same." "We all feel that way after a loved one dies," said Miyuki's father. "But you'll get used to it. Now we need to go find our apartment." Miyuki followed her father through the new, unfamiliar town wondering what would happen in her future.

When Miyuki and her father got to their apartment building, the whole thing was on fire. "What just happened?" asked Miyuki's father. "I'm guessing there was some sort of flammable materiel related accident," said Miyuki. "But we just got here!" said Miyuki's father. "Why did there have to be an accident now?!" "Well this sucks," said Miyuki. "But where are we going to live now? ...Dad? Dad, where'd you go? Dad??" The Miyuki saw her father talking to a fireman. "Hey, listen, bub!" he yelled. "Just who's responsible for this?!" "How should I know?!" asked the fireman. "I'm just here to spray water on some burning building. I'm just doing my job!" "Well I've got a job interview in twenty minutes!" said Miyuki's father. "Then go," said the fireman. "Maybe you can go live in a lovely cottage in Happy Forest and live happily ever afte-" "OK! OK! I get the point!" said Miyuki's father. "You want us to move somewhere else." "Smart thinking," said the fireman. "Don't get smart on me, fuzz face!" said Miyuki's father. "Honestly, you have to shave." "What?" said the fireman. "I'm a fox! I'm not shaving my fur off!" "Dad, come on! Let's just go fine a different apartment," said Miyuki. "OK, fine," said Miyuki's father. "Sorry about him," said Miyuki. "He's been kind of a hothead ever since he got fired from being the top employed pizza delivery guy." When Miyuki and her father where walking away, Miyuki's father turned around and stuck his tongue out at the fox fireman. "Oh, very mature!" said the fireman. "Heh heh," snickered Miyuki's father as he continued walking. "Dad, you embarrass me," said Miyuki with her hand on her forehead.

After finally finding an apartment, Miyuki's father finally went to his job interview. "Finally," said Miyuki as she plopped on her bed. "That was a waste of time. I sure hope dad gets the job, or he's gonna blow. Who knows what goofy job he wants this time? He started out as a waiter on roller skates, then he became a soap sculptor, then a salesmen for fried chicken, and previously a pizza guy. What next? Dumpster diving for cash? He's hopeless." About an hour later, Miyuki's father came walking through the door with a grin on his face. "I got the job!" he said. "And I found a nice school for you!" "That's great!" said Miyuki. "Wait... School? Crap... And what job did you get?" "I'm going to boats!" said Miyuki's father. "Boats?" asked Miyuki. "Well at least it;s not like any of your goofy jobs you've had in the past... And where's my school?" "It's on the other side of the river," said Miyuki's father. "It's a very nice school indeed! Excellent teachers, great school books, reasonable rules, and even uniforms!" "What? Uniforms?!" repeated Miyuki furiously. "Don't tell me it's gonna be something way out of fashion." "Oh no sweetie!" said Miyuki's father. "In fact, I ordered one while I was at my job interview, and they had uniforms there already! Take a look at this!" Miyuki's father handed her a box full of bubble wrap, and a uniform folded inside. "Ohh, bubble wrap!" said Miyuki's father as he grabbed bubble wrap and started popping the bubbles on it. "You're an idiot," said Miyuki as she took out the uniform. "This is NOT my style," complained Miyuki. "Deal with it," said Miyuki's father, still popping the bubble wrap. "Now, it's getting late, so put away your uniform and get ready for bed. It's a school night after all." "Yeah," said Miyuki, folding up her uniform. "But why uniforms? ...Why?" Miyuki put away her uniform, and put on her nightgown. She went to bed and wondered how she would do at the new school and how many friends she would meet.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
sparxlover8 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#2 Posted: 23:36:36 06/06/2011
Awesome! Just plain AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!
---
HAHAHAAAAMAWAAHAHHA!! I SHALL LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!!
I SHALL BE......PINKIE PIE!!!
#3 Posted: 01:48:40 07/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie

Chapter 2: The School
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That morning, Miyuki was woken up by her loud alarm clock. She got up, yawned and stretched, and stared at her school uniform. "Well," she thought. "Here we go." She put on the school dress, and frowned. "I'm looking forward to my summer clothes already," she thought as she walked out the door. When she got outside, the bus was already heading her way. "Boy, that was close!" she thought. "I almost missed it on the first day!" Miyuki got on the bus and tried to avoid the pushy little kids and cranky old teenagers. "I wonder what the school is like?" thought Miyuki. "And how everybody else looks in this horrid uniforms."

When the bus pulled into the school, Miyuki nervously walked into the school. There where other students crowding her, and pushing each other to try and get in the door. She looked around feebly and rushed herself to her locker. "There's so many students here," she thought to herself. She watched as all the uniformed students went walking by. She walked up to her locker, and saw a black thing standing next to it. "Excuse me," said Miyuki. She looked over, and it disappeared. "Huh?" said Miyuki. "I must be seeing things." When she opened up her locker, a pencil fell out, and almost immediately, a dark orange fox came by and picked up the pencil. "I believe you dropped this, ma'am," said the fox. "Um, yes," said Miyuki, taking the pencil. "Thank you." "Oh, it was nothing," said the fox in a rather strange pose. "I'd do anything for a cutie pie like you!" "Um, thanks, but no thanks," said Miyuki. "Listen, I really think you should be getting ready for your own classes." "HEY, YOU, ZANE!!" said a hollering voice. "WHOA!!" said the fox, jumping high in the air. "Gotta go, OK?" Just then, another fox came storming through the hallway. "You where peeking in the girl's dressing room, you retarded pervert!!" "OUTTA MY WAY, OUTTA MY WAY, OUTTA MY WAY!!" screamed Zane as he ran down the halls. Then the female fox jumped in front of Zane, and starting kicking his face. "How would YOU like to have YOUR personal space invaded?!" asked the fox as she kept on kicking. "'Cause here's what it's like!!" Just then, the female fox wound up her fist and pounded Zane in the stomach and he went flying through the hall. Miyuki stood there awkwardly and stared at the fox. "Pardon my behavior," said the fox, who was brown with white, frosting-looking hair. "My name is Coco the Fox. And ol' Zane here has the habit of really getting on my nerves, and it really makes me wanna do something bad." Then she walked up to Zane, who was laying on the ground in pain with thick lines of tears rolling down his face. "Note to self," said Zane. "Never make a girl angry." "You OK?" asked Coco. "No," said Zane. "I think I'm gonna die!" "Well have fun with that," said Coco as she walked away. "Are you sure he'll be alright?" asked Miyuki. "Oh I'm sure," said Coco. "That was only my little attack. So what's your name?" "Miyuki," said Miyuki. "Miyuki the Echidna." "Pleased to meet you!" said Coco. "Now if you ever have anybody harassing you, feel free to let me take care of them for you." "That's very nice of you," said Miyuki. "But no thank you." "Suit yourself," said Coco as she walked off.

As Miyuki watched Coco walk off, she noticed the same dark figure she saw by her locker in the corner of the wall. "Hey, Coco!" called Miyuki. "Yeah?" replied Coco as she turned around to face Miyuki. "Who's tha- Huh?" said Miyuki. "What?" asked Coco. "It's gone!" said Miyuki. "I saw a dark figure over there!" "Oh," said Coco somberly. "What's wrong?" asked Miyuki. "Well, you see," said Coco. "There's rumors going about the school that's there's a phantom going around and killing some of the students and teachers." "Really?" asked Miyuki. "Yes," said Coco. "You see, everybody sees this dark figure every now and then. And if they look away and look back at that spot, it's gone. But if they keep staring at it, it will take away their life." "I don't think that's true," said Miyuki. "Maybe there's just a disease going around that's making victims die instantly and that they're just seeing things." "I dunno," said Coco. "Things have gotten pretty serious. I think the rumors may be true." "We'll see what happens," said Miyuki. "Yeah," said Coco. "Well, I better head to art class. I'll see you around, Miyuki!" "See ya!" said Miyuki. "A phantom?" thought Miyuki. "How can that be? Why would a phantom be in the school? Did somebody die here? And is it really true?" Miyuki's thoughts went through her head as she headed to class. Behind her stumbled injured Zane with spiraling eyes. "Headaches," mumbled Zane as he stumbled around with no grace. Then he fell on the floor and lied there the rest of the day.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#4 Posted: 01:59:57 08/06/2011
........ Sweeet................
---
#5 Posted: 22:08:45 13/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Naoto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyuki awkwardly walked around the school, looking in every direction wondering if there was such thing as a phantom haunting the school. "If I see it," thought Miyuki, "It might be hard to tell, because of everybody's black uniforms." Miyuki kept on wandering about, and tried to find her classroom. As she walked around, she saw a dark figure standing in the corner with it's head down. When she looked closely, it lifted it's head and had red, glowing eyes. "AHHH!!" screamed Miyuki as she ran swiftly. "What's with her?" mumbled one of the students. "Is she afraid of strangers?" "Maybe she's claustrophobic." "Did a big bug bite her?" The mumbling went on and on as Miyuki ran down the hall. Then she ran out one of the school doors and hid behind the hedges surrounding the school. "So Coco was right," thought Miyuki. "There really IS a dark phantom going around this school. But what if it's after me now? I can't stay here!" Miyuki stayed there in the hedges nearly crying because she was so nervous the rest of the day.

While Miyuki sat in the bushes, she heard footsteps coming toward her. She peeked above the hedges and saw a green hedgehog in one of the school uniforms. "Who are you?" asked Miyuki. "I was just about to ask the same thing," said the green hedgehog. "I saw you run out of the school crying and screaming and the principal asked me to come get you." "I'm not in trouble, am I?" asked Miyuki. "Of course not," said the hedgehog. "He just wants to know if anything is wrong. Are you hurt? Did somebody call you something nasty?" "You seriously don't know?" asked Miyuki. "No," said the hedgehog. "The phantom?" remarked Miyuki. "Oh," said the hedgehog. "Then I guess you should stay out here then. But I need to go tell the principal why you're out here." "Wait!" said Miyuki. "Who are you?" "I'm Naoto the Hedgehog," said the hedgehog. "And you are?" "Miyuki the Echidna," said Miyuki. "You're an echidna?" asked Naoto. "Wow... I thought you where a hedgehog or something. 'Cause no offense, but you have a very flat nose for an echinda. Well then again, your spikes are going downward like and echinda..." "I get the point," said Miyuki. "I look weird. I know." "Oh, no, that's not what I meant at all!" said Naoto. "I'm just saying that your muzzle is a bit flat compared to most echidnas on Mobius." "Oh, I see," said Miyuki, looking at her nose cross-eyed. "Well, I gotta go," said Naoto. "I'll see you around, Miyuki." "OK, bye, Naoto," said Miyuki as Naoto ran off.

Later that day, Naoto walked down the school hall, and Zane popped up in front of him. "Helloooooooooooo, Naoto!" said Zane. "Oh, hey, Zane," said Naoto. "Hey, what happened to you, man? You're a mess! Bruises and scratches everywhere." "That's exactly why I came to find you," said Zane. "Long story short, Coco is cruel." "Oh," said Naoto. "Well what did you do?" "Does it matter?" asked Zane. "All I have to do is blink at her and she goes insane!" "So what do you want me for?" asked Naoto. "I need you to help me get things straight with that crazy woman," said Zane. "She's ridiculous!" "Um, OK," said Naoto. "How are we gonna do THAT?" "That's what you need to do!" said Zane. "Here, can you text?" "Yeah," said Naoto. "Well, here's what we do," said Zane. "You hide around the corner of the hall while I talk to Coco. You text to me what to say, and make sure it's something good, OK?" "I'm not sure if this is gonna work," said Naoto. "But OK." "YES!!" said Zane. "Now come on! I think I hear her coming!" "How can you tell it's her?" asked Naoto. "There's a million of students here." "Trust me," said Zane. "I know the footsteps of that violent chick when I hear 'em! Now come on! Let's do this!" Zane ran off toward the sound of Coco's footsteps giggling smugly. "He's hopeless," said Naoto as he watched Zane run off.

As Coco walked down the hall, Zane ran from behind the corner and said "Hello, gorgeous! How are you today?" "Uh," said Coco. "Fine?" "Well that's great!" said Zane with a dorky smile. He looked around, and stared at Naoto. "Oh!" said Naoto as he texted to Zane. Zane read the message and said, "You're not too bad looking, I must say!" "Um... Thank you?" said Coco with a sweat drop rolling down her head. Zane got another text message and read it out loud. "So what makes you so tough?" he read out loud. "You must work out a lot. No wonder, 'cause you're looking a bit buff." "Buff?" asked Coco while looking at her arms. "I don't see any buff." Naoto texted Zane again, and Zane read, "Oh I see it alright! You'd make a perfect man, ya know?" "Are you bi?" asked Coco. "Wait one moment," said Zane. He walked up to Naoto and strangled his shirt. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" he shouted. "No," said Naoto. "I'm just using your normal personality." "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" shouted Zane. "OK, you know what? Forget it. I'll do it myself." "He's dead," thought Naoto as Zane walked up to Coco again. "Sorry about that," said Zane. "What was all the yelling?" asked Coco. "Oh, nothing," said Zane. "Well anyway, back to what I was saying about your looks..." "You're creeping me out," said Coco. "Don't be!" said Zane. "In fact, the school uniform looks quite nice on you." Coco stayed silent and waited for Zane to say his next comment. "In fact, it's so good looking, every time you walk in that outfit, your boobs jump up and down!" Coco said nothing else but instead grabbed Zane by his chest fur coming out of his shirt, and threw him against a locker. "That's quite enough," said Coco. "Ouch," said Zane. "See?" said Naoto. "I told you it wouldn't work. But I must say... I kind of agree with that last part." Coco's face turned a little red, and she said "So you where behind all of this?!" "Wait!" said Naoto. "He started it! He told me to-" "YOU DARN PERVERTS!!!!" screamed Coco as she ran up to Zane and Naoto and straggled them. "WHAA!!" screamed Zane. "I'm done with helping you!" said Naoto. Then Coco ran to an open window and threw them both out. She stopped to catch her breath and calmly walked off. Some of the students stared at her sheepishly, and Coco pointed at them and said with her eyes glowing red, "You're next." The students gulped, and looked away. The day went on, and Naoto and Zane spent most of it on hanging from a tree they landed in while taking a beating from Coco. "She's crazy," said Zane. "No duh?" replied Naoto as the two of them hung on the tree trying to get down.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#6 Posted: 02:24:54 14/06/2011
LOL and i can totally identify with miyuki's dad. I<3 bubble wrap! X3
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#7 Posted: 18:17:25 18/06/2011
LOL!!!!!!
---
#8 Posted: 22:02:21 22/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: The Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When school ended for the day, Miyuki started to walk home. But before she got to the door, a voice was heard. "Hey, Miyuki!" said the voice. Miyuki looked over her shoulder and saw Naoto running toward her. "Hey, Naoto," said Miyuki. "Hey! What happened to you? You look like somebody put you in a giant blender!" "Coco. That's what," said Naoto. "Zane wanted me to help him get along with her, but things backfired a bit." "Oh," said Miyuki. "Well... I've met Coco, and I think she's very nice. I wonder why she always hurts you two?" "Hey, Zane's more-so the one to blame," said Naoto. "He's not too graceful with his words, and I somehow end up taking some of the blame. But that's not what I'm trying to get at. I came to ask you if you wanted to enter the Sparrow High School Talent Show. I'm sure you have great talents!" "Um, thanks, but no thanks," said Miyuki. "I can't really find any talents I have, besides being relatively social." "Oh, I'm sure you have more talent than that!" said Naoto. "But suit yourself. If you ever find yourself being especially good at something, just tell me. OK?" "Um, OK," said Miyuki. "Well, I have to go. I'll see you around, Naoto!" "OK, see ya!" said Naoto as Miyuki ran off.

"Whoa," said Naoto. "Every time I see her, my heart gets all... Warm!" "What was that?" asked Zane. "WHAA!!" screamed Naoto as he jumped high in the air with his arms flaying around. "Where'd YOU come from?!" "Gee Naoto, what's the matter?" asked Zane with a grin. "Do you LIKE her??" "N-n-no!" said Naoto. "Then why did you get a warm feeling when you saw her?" asked Zane. "That doesn't mean I like her! Weeeellll, I like her as a person, but not love her!" "Then what where you two talking about?" asked Zane. "Staring into each other's eyes and saying how you admire each other's bodies?" "Hey, you shut up!" said Naoto. "I have a secret weapon that I use when people mess with me, and it's painful! Believe me!" "Weapon?" asked Zane. "Weapons aren't allowed in the school, ya know. You could get suspended." "It's a unique kind of weapon," said Naoto. "And it IS allowed!" "Oh really?" asked Zane. "Are you using it to impress your girlfriend??" Naoto's face started to turn red, and he saw Coco walk by. "Gee," he said with a rather loud voice. "I wonder what Zane could possibly want with Coco's breasts?" Coco stopped walking and said quietly "What did you just say?" "WH-WHAT?!" screamed Zane. "I never said anything like that!!" "OK, you!" said Coco. "I've had enough of your sick comments! COME HERE!!" "OUTTA MY WAY, NAOTO!!" screamed Zane as he ran away from Coco. Coco grabbed Zane by his tail and threw him into the lockers. Coco cracked her knuckles and walked off. "See?" asked Naoto. "THAT'S my secret weapon. "You suck," said Zane with his eyes spiraling. "Well, I better get going," said Naoto as he walked out of the school. "Hey!" said Zane. "What about me?!" "Oh, get up," said Naoto. "I feel so alone," said Zane sadly as he got himself up and stumbled out the door.

Meanwhile, Miyuki was still walking home. When she looked up ahead, she saw a couple of citizens fighting. One was a falcon and the other was a chameleon. Miyuki thought it was best to walk away from the scene. "Ohh, wait 'til my lawyer hears about this!" said the falcon. "Yeah, like YOU have lawyer," said the chameleon. "As a matter of fact, I DO have a lawyer!" said the falcon. "Well you can tell your lawyer THIS!!" said the chameleon as he punched the falcon in the face. The falcon fell on the ground and got back up. The chameleon punched the falcon again, and the falcon ran. "Come back here, wimp!" said the chameleon as he chased the falcon. The two of them ran passed Miyuki, and Miyuki just stood there and watched. "Hey, you!" said the chameleon, pointing at Miyuki. Miyuki said nothing and ran away. "Come here, little girl!" said the chameleon as he chased Miyuki. The falcon looked over his shoulder and saw Miyuki being chased by the chameleon. "Oh no!" he said. "I can't let HER get a beating from that creep!" Then the falcon chased the chameleon while the chameleon chased Miyuki. Nearby where two hedgehogs in police uniforms eating doughnuts by their police car. "Ya know, Ralph," said one hedgehog. "There seems to just be no peace in this world. Ya know?" "You're not gonna go through another one of your hippie speeches again, are you?" asked the other hedgehog. "No," said the other hedgehog. "I'm just saying that it's all like a large chase. Conflict is always chasing you around like-" the hedgehog was interrupted when the chase with Miyuki, the chameleon, and the falcon. "HEY, FREEZE!!" shouted one of the hedgehogs as he chased the chase. "Hey, Ralph! I wasn't done talking!" said the other hedgehog. "Come on, you retard!" said the other hedgehog. Then the chase was added by the two cops chasing the falcon, chasing the falcon, chasing the chameleon, chasing Miyuki. It was indeed a wild goose chase.

As the chase went on, everybody was shouting out random stuff, "HELP ME!!", "FREEZE!!", "MY LAWYER WON'T BE HAPPY TO HEAR THIS!!", "COME BACK HERE, YOU!!" and "I knew peace was extinct years ago..." When the chase passed the school, something came out the window. It was black, and had a long tail which looked like hundreds of very thin tentacles. It swooped by and joined the chase. Before everyone could actually pass the school, the mysterious black creature swooped through everyone in the chase and they all disappeared. The only one left was Miyuki. She stopped running to catch her breath, and noticed the creature standing on the sidewalk with it's body made with this tentacle-like tail. It just stood still, and Miyuki was frozen and couldn't move. The creature moved very gracefully and had large, red eyes and large cat ears. A black mist followed it around, and when it slowly flew over to Miyuki, it blinked, and Miyuki screamed at the top of her lungs and ran. "What was that?!" Miyuki asked herself as she ran. "Was that... The phantom that everybody has been talking about?! But why didn't it hurt me? And... And how did it take away all those guys chasing me? And why? Was it trying to protect me?" Miyuki stopped walking and calmed down. "I wonder if it's only trying to help people... But why would it take away the lives of harmless students and teachers?" Miyuki had a silent pause and continued with "I need to find out about this thing. Who it is, what it wants, and why it's here. I'll have to report to Coco that I've seen it face-to-face, and that I want to find out more about it. But for now, I better get home. Dad's probably wondering what's taking me so long." When Miyuki finally got home, she started to wonder more and more about this dark phantom, and what exactly it desired.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#9 Posted: 23:21:51 22/06/2011
Wow...... you're really good at writing these fanfics.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#10 Posted: 04:53:40 24/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: The Student Council
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Miyuki got home, the first thing she heard was the sound of somebody yelling in anger. When she ran to the sound to see what was happening, she saw her father screaming at some rabbit. "I SAID NO GREEN OLIVES!!" he screamed. "Well exuuuuuuse ME!" said the rabbit. "If you'd just clear your voice a bit more, maybe I'd understand you more!" "OK, dad, what did you do now?" asked Miyuki. "What do you mean ME??" questioned Miyuki's father. "It was ol' cotton butt here who made the mistake!" "Har har," said the rabbit. "Look buddy, you ordered the pizza, you're gonna have to deal with it!" "I'll just make my daughter eat it then!" said Miyuki's father. "ALL of it??" asked Miyuki. "Dig in," said Miyuki's father. Miyuki stared at the large, double-crust deluxe pizza and sighed.

The next day at school, Miyuki walked all around while leaning forward a bit with her hand over her stomach. "Hey, you there!" said a voice. "Ugh... Keep it down, OK?" said Miyuki. "I ate too much yesterday.""My apologies," said the voice. Just then, a orange cat with long, black hair came running down the hall, and skidded on her shoes, nearly knocking down all the students. "WHAAA!" she screamed. "Excuse me! Pardon me! Sorry, Buddy! Look out, Flash! Coming through!!" The cat just stopped skidding right before she hit Miyuki. She caught her breath and said, "So, I hear you're new to this entire city, huh?" "That's right," said Miyuki. "Great!" said the cat. "Because I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Destiny the Cat, but just call me Destiny. I'm the student council of Sparrow High School so I felt it was my duty to come meet you and make you feel welcome here!" "That's very nice, Destiny," said Miyuki. "I'm Miyuki the Echinda." "Well howdy-do!" said Destiny as she shook Miyuki's hand. Miyuki felt a tad embarrassed, and wondered about this cat. "Well," said Destiny. "Are you coming to the talent show?" "I don't know yet," said Miyuki. "One of my friends already invited me but I'm not sure if I can or not." "Oh, you mean your boyfriend?" asked a nearby monkey. "What are you talking about?" asked Miyuki. "Zane told me all about it," said the monkey. "WHAT?!" shouted a voice. Then Naoto came running out and looked furious. "I gotta go," said Destiny as she ran off. "See ya," said Miyuki as Destiny ran off. "Oh, wait!" called Miyuki. "What is it?" asked Destiny. "I uh... need to talk to you for a moment," said Miyuki. "Can do!" said Destiny as she and Miyuki walked off.

Meanwhile, Naoto was looking around for Zane. Then he finally saw him running though the halls. "OUTTA MY WAY!!" he screamed while Coco was chasing. "COME BACK HERE, YOU TROUBLEMAKER!!" screamed Coco as she chased Zane. "Hey!" said Naoto. "If you catch him, bring him over here!" A few minutes later, Coco came back, carrying Zane by his tail and brought him to Naoto. "Here you go," said Coco. "Do all you want with him." Coco walked off, and Naoto's face turned red. "Oh so now you're mad at me, too?" asked Zane. "What's the matter?" "Don't give me that!" said Naoto. "You told students that Miyuki and I are dating! Where did you get such an idea?!" "I figured you where just keeping it from me," said Zane. "Look, don't get mad." "Too late," said Naoto. "Hey, Coco!" called Naoto. "Yes?" asked Coco. "Zane wanted to know if he could examine your body." "WHAT?!" said Zane as he jumped. "He's lying!!"

Right outside the school, Miyuki and Destiny where sitting by a large cherry blossom tree when they heard the sound of screaming and a shattering window. "YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!" screamed the voice, which was Zane's. "What was that?" asked Miyuki. "It was probably just Zane getting beaten up by Coco again," said Destiny. "Now, what did you want to talk about?" Miyuki sighed and said "Well... You HAVE heard the rumors of the dark phantom haunting the school, right?" "Why yes," said Destiny. "I'm the student council. And I do believe the rumors are true." "You do?" asked Miyuki. "Because I think I met up with it face-to-face." "You did?" asked Destiny. "When?" "Just yesterday," said Miyuki. "I was being chased by all these punks, when this dark creature with large, red eyes and a long, tentacle-like tail came out and saved me from them. Do you think it was trying to protect me?" "Hard to say," said Destiny. "I've heard of many sightings from students and I've heard that the phantom kills a lot of students and teachers. I'm surprised it hasn't killed me, yet. But maybe it's doing it all for a very good reason." "I don't know," said Miyuki. "But it frightens me." "Well, we'll see what happens," said Destiny. "Report to me when you see it again, OK?" "OK," said Miyuki. "Well, classes are about to start soon, so we should get ready," said Destiny. "Yeah," agreed Miyuki, and the two of them went back into the school and got prepared for their classes.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#11 Posted: 21:46:55 29/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6: Big Brother?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later in the day, Miyuki was sitting through History class. They had to watch some long, boring movie, and Miyuki didn't pay much attention to it. "Man," she thought. "When is this dumb movie going to be over?!" Miyuki stopped her thoughts when she saw a quick flash of black go by the door to the hall. She sat up quickly and gasped, causing the other students to stare at her awkwardly. Her heart was racing, and she tried to not think about it. When she looked around the room, she saw in the corner of the room, a black, misty figure staring at her. Miyuki jumped out of her seat. "Miyuki, what's gone into you?" asked the teacher. "I'm sorry, sir," said Miyuki. "But I think the dark phantom that haunts the school is in the classroom!" Some of the students started to panic, and the teacher said "Alright! Alright! Settle down! I'm sure the phantom as flown out the door and went back into the hallway. And Miyuki, next time you see it, be sure you tell me right away, OK?" Miyuki nodded her head, and the rest of the movie went on.

Later on that day, Miyuki saw Zane and Destiny talking to each other. Curious why Zane was speaking to the student council, Miyuki started to listen. "Well," said Destiny. "Maybe all you have to do is just leave Coco alone. Pretend she's not there! If you leave her alone and ignore her, you may end up being physically healthier. "B-but she's so cute!" said Zane. "It's so hard to ignore her!" "Are you by any chance looking for a girlfriend?" asked Destiny. Zane started to sweat a bit and he said "Uh... Maybe? I guess." "Well you shouldn't have too much trouble with that, then!" said Destiny. "I mean, you don't look too bad. I can defiantly see a girl following you around. You just have to be more tactful, graceful, and modest with your speech." "Re... Really?" asked Zane. Destiny nodded her head, and Zane said "Are you... Asking me out on a date?" "Actually, no," said Destiny. "I'm only giving you encouragement. But believe it or not, my little sister is actually quite good at giving advice!" "Wait a minute," said Zane. "You have a little sister?" "Of course!" said Destiny. "You never knew? Her name is Ophelia. Well, then again, she's one of the shy types, and she doesn't talk much. She doesn't like showing her face, so not everybody really knows about her existence. But I'll see if I can talk her into seeing you for advice, OK?" "OK," said Zane. Just then, Coco went walking by. "But will she have any advice on asking Coco out on a date without offending her?" asked Zane, completely unaware of Coco's presence. "What was that?" asked Coco. "WHAAA! NOTHING!!" said Zane. "Destiny, help me! I need a beautiful girl like you to save me from the angry chick of wrath!" Destiny and Coco looked at each other, and both of them kicked Zane and sent him flying, nearly hitting Miyuki. "Oh, sorry, Miyuki!" said Destiny. "Oh no, it's fine," said Miyuki. "Hi, Miyuki!" said Coco. "Long time no see, huh?" "Hey, Coco," said Miyuki. The three girls stood there chatting while Zane was getting himself up.

"Ow," said Zane. "Coco sure gives me a headache..." "You OK?" asked Naoto as he walked up to Zane and helped him up. "Maybe," said Zane. "You really need to stop saying stuff that annoys Coco," said Naoto. "I didn't even know she was there!" said Zane. Then the two of them heard footsteps charging toward her. "Uh oh!" said Zane. "I bet that's Coco coming for more! HIDE ME, NAOTO!!" "Wait!" said Naoto. "That's not Coco." Zane looked down the hall, and saw a short, purple hedgehog in a uniform dress running toward them. "Is she gonna hurt me, too?" asked Zane, worryingly. The young hedgehog ran closer and closer, and started running toward Zane, with a big smile on her face. "BIG BROTHER!!" shouted the little hedgehog as she ran up to Zane and grabbed onto his arm and hugged it tightly. "I finally found you! I've been looking all over for you!" said the little hedgehog, giggling and smiling while hugging Zane. "Huh? Me??" asked Zane, squirming around, trying to get the young hedgehog off of him. "Tee hee! You're so funny, big brother!" said the little hedgehog. "You must be mistaken," said Zane. "I can't possibly be your big brother. For one, I'm the only child in the family. And two, you're a hedgehog and I'm a fox. It just doesn't work." "Stop joking around, big brother!" said the little hedgehog. "I know it's you!" "YOU stop joking around!" said Zane. "I think maybe you're mistaking me for Naoto. Go hug him! He's a hedgehog! It makes more sense that way!" he little hedgehog grew a dark face, and suddenly jumped up and tried shoving Naoto. "He's being an imposter! He's not my big brother!" "And neither am I!" said Zane. "I have full proof that you ARE my big brother!" said the little hedgehog in an offended tone of voice. "Oh really now?" asked Zane. "Then what's my name?" "I don't know," said the little hedgehog. "Exactly," said Zane. "I have no idea who you are, and you have no idea who I am." "Yes I do!" shouted the little hedgehog with her hands held into fists. "You're my big brother! And I'm your little sister!" "You're making no sense!" said Zane. "I'm pretty sure you're talking about Naoto." "But I don't have any siblings!" said Naoto. "Neither do I!" said Zane. "Do you suppose she has disorders?" asked Naoto. Suddenly, the little hedgehog's face grew furious, and she pointed at Naoto and said "Listen, you bad toaster licker!" "Toaster licker?" asked Naoto. "I don't have disorders!" said the little hedgehog. "You better leave me and my big brother alone or I'll get very angry! And you don't want to get me angry! It makes me mad!" "You really have issues, you know that?" said Naoto. "I do not!" said the little hedgehog. "You toaster licker and big brother are just being mean!" "What is a toaster licker even supposed to be?" asked Naoto. "Somebody who licks toasters. Duh!" said the little hedgehog. "I think YOU have disorders for not being smart and being very, very bad!" "Am I supposed to be offended?" asked Naoto. "Yes!" said the little hedgehog. "You offended me, so I'm offending you!" "You're really bad at insulting," said Naoto. "I don't even lick toasters. I eat the stuff that comes out of toasters." "Well you're bad at being nice!" said the little hedgehog. "Look who's talking!" said Zane. "You stay out of this, big brother!" said the little hedgehog. Getting annoyed by the jabbering hedgehog, Zane started to walk away. "Hey!" said the little hedgehog. "Come back here, big brother!" She grabbed Zane by his large, fluffy tail and dragged him up to Naoto. "Teach him a lesson not to mess with me!" said the little hedgehog. "Hey, Naoto," said Zane, sarcastically. "Stop torturing my little sister, OK?" "Mkay," said Naoto. "Saki!" shouted the little hedgehog. "Huh?" asked Zane as the little hedgehog ran off. "I'm Saki!" said the hedgehog as she continued to run. "Hey!" said Zane. "Is that your name, or what? Hey!!" Then the little hedgehog ran back to Zane with her backpack, whipped out a paper, and shoved it on Zane's body and ran off again. Zane took the picture, and looked at it. It was a drawing, which looked like it was drawn by a kindergartener, that had a fox and hedgehog on it and said in squiggly writing, "Saki and Zane". "So she DOES know my name," said Zane. "Who could she possibly be?" "I'm not sure," said Naoto. "But she seriously needs help. I think she goes to some special school or something." "No kidding?" said Zane, while still starring at the picture. He looked around, and put the drawing in his backpack., wondering who exactly this "Saki" was, and why she thought he was her "big brother".
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#12 Posted: 01:01:36 30/06/2011
umm, toaster licker.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#13 Posted: 23:05:35 01/07/2011
I NEED to know more!
---
#14 Posted: 00:32:57 31/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7: The Violin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the school day ended, Naoto walked down the halls and saw Miyuki walking out the door. "Hey, Miyuki!" he called. "What is it?" asked Miyuki as Naoto ran toward her. "I heard there's this new music store in town. I was wondering if you wanted to go check it out with me." "Thanks, but I can't play any instruments," said Miyuki. "Oh, they have CDs, too," said Naoto. "And if you wanted to learn any instruments, they have plenty of lesson books." "Well, OK," said Myuki. "Sure, I'll come along with you." "Great!" said Naoto. "I know where it is. I'll lead the way." The two of them headed to the music shop.

When Miyuki and Naoto got to the music shop, a cream-colored rabbit with a purple stop over her eye greeted them both. "Welcome!" she said with a big smile. "Welcome to Tunes and Tones music shop! Please look around!If you have any questions, come ask me, Gabby the Rabbit." "Thank you!" said Miyuki. "But I can't stay for long. I gotta go home soon." "Nice meeting you, Gabby!" said Naoto as he and Miyuki looked around the store. Gabby smiled at them, and started arranging CDs.

Miyuki thought about Naoto's suggestion for lesson books. "Maybe I'll get one," she thought. She looked around, and saw a wall of violins. "Well, maybe I'll try learning a violin!" she thought. "I mean, they look pretty and have really pretty sounds. I'll try using one." "Can I help you with anything?" asked Gabby, causing Miyuki to jump. "Uh, yeah!" she said. "How much do violins cost?" "Eighty dollars," said Gabby. Miyuki's eyes widen, and she said "Eighty dollars?? That's outrageous!" "Well," said Gabby. "These are VERY high quality violins, so they're not gonna sell cheap. But, this one here is free, I guess." Gabby held out a small violin with a vine of roses carved on it, angel wings carved on the back, and the head of it was carved in the shape of a leaf. Miyuki was speechless. "It's... It's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Why is it free? That's worth at LEAST two times the price as these other violins!" "You say that now," said Gabby. She handed it to Miyuki, and the neck was snapped in half. "That can be fixed, can't it?" asked Miyuki. "Yes," said Gabby. "But it will take a long time and the quality won't be as good. We were just going to throw it out." "Don't toss it!" said Miyuki. "I'll have it! I can try to fix and and I'll take good care of it!" "You sure?" asked Gabby. "It's hard work... But OK." "Thank you!" said Miyuki. "Now, how much are lesson books?" "Ten dollars," said Gabby. "I would like to buy a lesson book on violins," said Miyuki. "Okie dokie then!" said Gabby. "Here you are." She handed Miyuki the lesson book, and Miyuki happily purchased it and she and Naoto went back out the door.

When Miyuki and Naoto walked down the sidewalk, Miyuki stared at her violin. "So, you got a new violin, eh?" asked Naoto. "Yes," said Miyuki. "Isn't it beautiful?" "It looks more like a piece of junk to me," said Naoto. "Look, it's neck is snapped." "I can fix that," said Miyuki. "I'll fix it, take good care of it, and learn how to use it. I've always wanted to play an instrument!" "Do you think you can play a piece for the upcoming talent show?" asked Naoto. "Maybe," said Miyuki. "But that's a tight squeeze. The talent show is next month, and who knows how long it will take to fix this violin and learn to use it?" "That's true," said Naoto. "But, if you do get it fixed soon, let me know. I'd like to hear you perform!" "OK," said Miyuki. "Well, I better head home. I'll see you tomorrow, Naoto!" "OK, see ya!" called Naoto. Miyuki ran down the sidewalk, and Naoto stared at her as she ran with the violin. "Man alive," he thought to himself. "She's just... Beautiful!" "What was that?" asked a familiar voice. Naoto jumped high in the air with his arms flinging everywhere, and saw Zane standing behind him, smirking. "I said, uh... No! I, ah... YOU DIDN'T SEE ANY OF THAT!!" "Nope," said Zane. "But I HEARD all of it. You LIKE her, don't you?" "No!" said Naoto. "Well, I do, as a friend, but not LOVE her as in... Uh... Possibly going out with her tonight? DAH, I MEAN, going OUT!! Yeah! Outside! It's NICE outside with the breeze and blue sky! Man, romantic sunsets at night... I MEAN-" "Face it," said Zane. "You're lovesick, aren't you?" "Well," said Naoto. "I guess it depends on how you see it..." "No no," said Zane. "Go ahead. Let it loose. Go wild. I know exactly how it is. I sure wish I had my sweet, sweet Coco." "You really mean it?" asked Naoto. "Mean what?" asked Zane. "You mean 'go wild'?" asked Naoto. "Uh, sure," said Zane. "OK," said Naoto. Naoto took a deep breath and yelled "YES!! I AM SOOOOO LOVESICK!! IT'S ALMOST DEADLY!! YES, I LOVE HER SO VERY VERY, MUCH!! EVERY TIME I SEE HER EYES, I WANNA JUST LIVE WITH HER FOREVER, MARRY HER, BUY A HOUSE, HAVE A BIG FAMILY, AND-" "OK I get it," said Zane. "I feel the same way with Coco." Just then, Coco was walking by. "I heard all of that," she said. "Oh crap," said Zane, as he ran down the street. He screamed like a little, lost girl, and Coco yelled at him as she chased him all over the block. Naoto sighed, and decided to take his rout home, thinking about Miyuki.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#15 Posted: 22:23:47 31/07/2011
Aww...... Cute!
---
#16 Posted: 02:05:34 02/08/2011
Lovely. Just lovely. I can imagine that scene playing out in my head.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me