Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Champions of Sarainthia [CLOSED]
Sarainthian Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#1 Posted: 16:34:58 05/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Dianala regained consciousness many days later; she was in a small room lying on a bed with no windows. The only sources of light were a small torch mounted on the wall, out of her reach and the metal bars that ran perpendicular in the small opening at the top of the door. She looked around the room and in the corner, saw a skeleton on the ground. She heard a voice on the other side of the door, it was a deep voice, and probably a man's voice she guessed and walked over to the door and asked, "Who is there?" Within seconds an elf was in her face and said, "Oh good, you are awake." She responded by asking, "Where am I?" The elf answered, "You are in mistresses’ castle; she will be pleased to hear you woke." He then walked away and she asked herself, "Why am I here?" The elf returned with keys, unlocked her door and said, "Come with me, mistress will want to see you now." He walked in and grabbed her and carried her out, "Hey let go of me!" she yelled.

The elf set her down in front of the door and opened it up; Dianala walked in and saw a female figure sitting on a throne at the other side of the room. There were guards to the left and right of her, lined up all the way from the door, to the throne. Dianala looked around and then faced the woman and asked, "Who are you?" The girl chuckled to herself and responded, "Who am I, you mean you do not know me?" She got up off of her throne and walked towards her, when she was within a foot of Dianala she said, "Dianala my dear, it has been so long since I last saw you." Dianala looked at her funny and asked, "How do you know who I am?" The woman responded by coming closer to Dianala and placed her right hand on Dianala's chin. She kissed Dianala and then asked, “Now do you remember me?” Dianala responded by slapping the woman across her face and yelled, “How dare you kiss me!" Dianala spit in her face and two of the guard's seized her and asked the woman, "What do you want done with her mistress?" The woman rubbed her cheek and yelled, "Throw her in the dungeon, and let her rot!" Both guards bowed to the woman, grabbed Dianala and dragged her down to the dungeon.

Dianala was being pulled down a hallway and arrived at the door. One guard knocked and said, “We have company for Shaeria.” Dianala’s eyes widened. The door opened and the guard pulled her in and chained her ankle to a metal stake in the ground. All three guards left and Dianala looked around and then asked, “Shaeria are you here?” Several moments passed and nothing happened. Dianala spoke again, “Shaeria, are you here?” Within seconds Shaeria revealed herself to Dianala; she was a beautiful woman, long blonde hair that ran down past her shoulders, she had blue eyes and was wearing a white dress. Dianala stood up and asked, “Are you not a goddess?” Shaeria nodded and then responded, “Yes I am, you know me?” Dianala shook her head yes and said, “I am Dianala, daughter of King Neurion of Sarainthia and goddess of life.” Confused, Shaeria nodded and then asked, “You do not look like a goddess, are you sure your one of us?” Dianala responded to Shaeria’s question by saying, “Yes, I might not look like it because my powers have not yet manifested. I will be transferred into a body that can support me once my powers manifest; until then, I am stuck in this body.” Shaeria raised her chin with insight and then said, “It is a pleasure to meet a fellow goddess.” Dianala nodded and responded, “Same to you.” The two sat down and were silent for a moment until Dianala asked, “Now tell me, why are you here?” Shaeria looked over at her and answered, “I am in this dungeon because I am too pretty.” Dianala acknowledged the goddess and then looked at her and asked, “Wait what, what do you mean you are too pretty?” Shaeria stood up and said, “Dianala, I am the goddess of beauty-” “I know that.” Dianala interrupted. Shaeria looked at her and said, “I did not finish.” She then continued, “Sermariiel, the woman in charge, hates anyone who she thinks is more beautiful than her. She threw me in this dungeon for that specific reason.” Dianala then walked over to Shaeria and whispered, “We need to break out.” Shaeria nodded and then asked, “I agree, we do; but, how are we?” Dianala thought to herself for a moment and then snapped her head around at the sound of the door being unlocked. A guard walked in, he was carrying two metal plates and a tin cup. He placed a plate in front of each of them and the cup on the ground in front of them and then walked out. Shaeria picked up the bread and took a bite of it and immediately spit it back out, she wiped off the crumbs, turned to Dianala and said, “It’s stale.” Dianala picked up the bread and banged it on the plate; it dented. She looked at Shaeria and said, “Mine is rock solid, there is no way I am eating this.” She threw it to the ground, it landed on the plate with a crash.

Neurion, Eraisuithon and Beriogelir were standing next to Pandryla dressed in their armor. James was dressed in his usual plate armor and was carrying his sword and shield. Eraisuithon had his two handed sword strapped to his back and was wearing a red cape with a continuous design of a fleur-de-lis bordering the trim. He also had a thick neck guard made of animal fur that made his white hair not visible from behind. Beriogelir had his usual armor on, a breastplate and chainmail leggings with a blue cloth covering them. They all climbed onto Pandryla and Neurion nudged her with his heal. She leapt off the ground and accelerated into the sunset towards Assemnia Forest.

---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:16 06/06/2011 by Sarainthian
#2 Posted: 16:35:11 05/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Dianala woke up the next morning and rolled over and looked over at Shaeria; she was still asleep. Dianala nudged her and then sat up. Shaeria woke up and asked Dianala, “Good morning Dianala, did you sleep well last night? Dianala nodded and responded, “Yes I did, thank-you for asking.” They then were both silent until Dianala asked, “Is today the day?” Shaeria nodded and spoke, “Yes, our escape will begin as soon as the guard steps in this room.” Dianala nodded and Shaeria asked, “Do you know what the plan is?” She nodded a second time and then sat down Shaeria followed her and they waited for the moment. Several minutes passed and still nothing happened. Shaeria then handed Dianala her two daggers and said, “I will not need them.” Dianala took them and held them in her hands behind her back. Finally the door opened, two guards walked in and stood in front of the two goddesses. Shaeria did not look at the guards; she kept her face hidden by looking down at the ground. One of the guards drew his sword and said, “Mistress wants to see you now Shaeria.” She did not respond to the guard. He quickly became impatient and yelled reaching down with his left hand, “Hey, look me in the eyes when I am talking to you.” In one swift motion, Shaeria grabbed his left arm with her left hand and placed her right hand on his neck. A thunderous clap roared through the dungeon, the guards eyes turned black and then reverted back to their original color. He knelt down and said, “Command me mistress.” The other guard charged at Shaeria, sword drawn. Dianala jumped up and pulled out the two daggers and ran over to Shaeria; the guard slashed through the air and his sword and collided with the daggers. The blade rested in the cross of the two weapons, above Dianala’s head. He brought his sword back up and side slashed, but it was blocked to. The guard swung towards her right arm; Dianala stepped to the right of the guard and placed the daggers in his neck and temple. He dropped to the ground instantly. Dianala ran over to Shaeria and asked, “Are you alright?” She nodded, pointed to the kneeling guard and said, “He has been tylaeraer, there is no need to harm him.” Shaeria then looked down at the guard and said, “Get us out of here.” He nodded and walked towards the door; an arrow flew through the doorway and implanted itself in the guards’ jugular. He dropped to his knees, looked over at Shaeria and said, “I am sorry mistress, I have failed you, please forgive me.” With his last breath he dropped. Shaeria walked over to him, closed his eyes and took his sword. She looked at Dianala and asked for a dagger. Dianala threw a dagger to the goddess and picked up the sword from the guard behind her. Both goddesses were now carrying a dagger and a sword in their hands. Two more arrows flew through the door, bounced off the wall and landed on the dungeon floor. A group of men were running towards the door; five guards came into the room. Two of the guards ran over to the goddesses and drew their swords; the goddesses did the same and looked back at the guards; Shaeria, keeping a slightly less focused face, looked at the guard’s chest instead of directly into his eyes. Dianala locked blades with one of the guards while Shaeria took the other. The guard slashed at Dianala with his sword; first in a downward diagonal movement then again in the opposite direction. Shaeria and the other guard were in a fight of their own; the man slashed his blade through the air, cutting Shaeria on the arm. The goddess grabbed her arm and glared at the guard. The man looked back at Shaeria, directly into her eyes and dropped his sword to the ground. He knelt before Shaeria and asked, “What may I do to serve you?” She looked over at Dianala and then back to him and responded, “Kill him.” He nodded, ran over to the other guard Dianala was fighting and ran him through with his sword. The man fell at Dianala’s feet; confused, Dianala looked down at the guard, then over at the other who pointed to Shaeria. She looked at Shaeria with an expression of question; she responded, “He has been tylaeraer.” Dianala nodded her head acknowledging Shaeria and then turned back to face the three remaining guards. Two of the three remaining guards ran towards the man. Dianala threw the dagger at the guard; it flew through the air and landed it the eye of one of the guard; knocking him down and killing him. The second guard ran towards the man that was admitted; he attacked the man with his sword. The man blocked both attacks and dodged Dianala’s counter-strike. Shaeria took her dagger and ran at the guard who ducked and tripped Shaeria, she landed on her face in front of the man who was carrying a crossbow. The man placed a bolt in the bow, drew it, and aimed at Shaeria. Dianala looked up and yelled, “No!” She ran over to Shaeria and tackled her. She fell to the ground and the man pulled the trigger; it flew through the air at lightning speed and crashed into Dianala. The goddess gasped and fell to the ground. Shaeria looked down at Dianala and began to cry she looked up and yelled, “Noooooooooo!” The other two guards ran at Shaeria. She immediately slashed at the head of the guard, decapitating him. The other, she reached for his neck and admitted him; Dianala began to glow; both the guard and Shaeria looked at her. A white field of energy surrounded her and she began to levitate. Wings grew from her back; they ripped through her skin, blood splattering over the dungeon and her hair grew much longer. Her eyes shot open, they were no longer red but a light blue. She then descended back to the ground and looked over at Shaeria and asked, “What just happened?” Shaeria looked at Dianala and noticed specific markings on her legs she gasped and then said pointing to her leg, “You have the mark of the goddess.” Dianala looked down at her legs; a series of markings ran down the inside of her legs. She then looked at Shaeria and said, “I told you I was a goddess.” Shaeria nodded and responded, “I am sorry I did not believe you.” Dianala then looked over at the guard and then back at Shaeria and said, “It is alright, many people would not have believed me.” Dianala then looked over at the guard and back at Shaeria and asked, “Has he been admitted?” Shaeria shook her head, “No he has not, and I am still recovering from the previous two.” She then looked over at the guard who ran at Dianala. The goddess put her hand up and muttered something in elvish. The guard’s eyes turned white; he dropped to the floor immediately and did not get back up. Shaeria looked at her confused and asked, “What did you just do?” Dianala shrugged and answered looking at her hand, “I do not know.”
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#3 Posted: 20:17:54 05/06/2011
1) you can put the whole story on just one topic. smilie
2) that looks very good. Keep it up.
#4 Posted: 01:22:04 06/06/2011 | Topic Creator
i didn't know that at first but now i do thanks.
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
#5 Posted: 12:09:18 06/06/2011 | Topic Creator
This is chapter 4.
Neurion, Eraisuithon, Beriogelir and Pandryla were walking through Assemnia Forest, it was a cold day, leaves were on the ground and they passed a cave. It was a dark cave; no light could be seen inside of it. Neurion yelled into it, “Is anyone in there?” He waited several moments and nothing happened. Then all of a sudden two arrows flew through the air towards the four; both of the arrows tore into Pandryla’s back leg making her release a cry of pain. Five goblins raced over the top of the hill and then down it. Pandryla swung her neck around catching the goblin in her mouth. She swung her neck back and flung the beast into the trees. The goblin's back snapped as it crashed against the trees, killing it instantly. It dropped to the ground and the dragon returned its attention to the scene. Another goblin jumped on the back of Pandryla slashing into the back of Pandryla with its curved blade. The dragon roared and turned to Eraisuithon and said, “Get this thing off of me.” He nodded, cocked an arrow and aimed at the goblin. He released the arrow instantly; it flew through the air and ripped the goblins neck. It tore through the jugular of the beast and exited out the other side. Blood spilled onto Pandryla’s back and she shook the goblin off. It dropped to the ground; its motionless corpse still grasping its sword. Beriogelir was in a fight of his own, slashing at the goblin, cutting it in the arm. It yelped and then turned to Neurion who grabbed the goblin and threw it over his shoulder stabbing it in the stomach in mid flight. The goblin flopped to the ground and rolled down the hill. The fifth goblin was smart to run but he was killed anyway. A sword flew out of nowhere and caught the beast in the neck stopping it dead in its tracks. A female figure jumped down from the tree, grabbed her sword, hissed at the group and ran into the cave to their left. Neurion walked over to the cave and said, “Miss, are you there?” Within minutes a female figure emerged from the shadows of the cave; she was carrying a blood stained sword in one hand and a spiked chain in the other. She was dressed in a dark red, silky robe with a black veil covering her face. Neurion shoved his sword into the dirt, stepped over a dead goblin, wiped the sweat off his brow and said, “Thank you my lady for helping us fight off the attack.” The girl nodded and said, “You are welcome, now what has brought you to my domain?” Neurion took out the note, handed it to her and said, “My daughter was kidnapped.” The girl unrolled the note and read it to herself. When she finished she said, “I remember seeing a girl being carried over that hill.” She pointed to her left and handed the note back to Neurion. She then asked, “Will you need any help? I know this region like the back of my hand.” Neurion nodded and said, “Thank you; may I ask you your name?” The girl lifted the veil and said, “My name is Deptora.” She then knelt over a goblin, cupped her hand in the pool of the goblins blood and brought it to her mouth. She closed her eyes, slowly tossed back her head, took a deep breath, smiled and exhaled. She stood back up and looked over at Neurion, blood ran down her chin. Beriogelir looked over at Deptora and said, “You are a vampire!” She nodded and said, “Yes I am, but do not fear, I do not feed on immortals.” Beriogelir looked back at Neurion and said, “You are safe my king.” Deptora then turned to Neurion and asked, “Shall we start heading out?” Neurion nodded and climbed on the back of Pandryla. Eraisuithon and Beriogelir followed behind them by climbing onto the back of the dragon. Then Deptora climbed on the back. Pandryla took off over the cave and headed into the sunset.

Assemnia Forest was in sight, snow began to fall. Pandryla let out a roar and dove down into the forest. They landed on the path and dismounted; Neurion then turned back to the group and said, “Alright listen up, we are looking for any signs of my daughter.” The others nodded and Neurion led them down the path. The head had disappeared back into the ground. Pandryla then continued to walk down the path when she heard a laugh, the same laugh that Neurion and Deptora had heard. She then inhaled and let loose a wave of fire that engulfed everything in a ten foot circumference around her, incinerating everything in its path.
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:14:25 06/06/2011 by Sarainthian
#6 Posted: 12:02:33 07/06/2011 | Topic Creator
also check out my RP i created. It's named Champions of Sarainthia
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me