Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Non Rising [CLOSED]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#1 Posted: 06:46:06 04/06/2011 | Topic Creator
In a world like today chaos is the only solution to peace. Heroes are gone and long into the past, while the villains of this world rule. The Earth, Sun and air we breath belong to....Them. We hope the past can catch up to us and a new hero rises but until then we will hide....Waiting....Waiting for the sign.

Chapter 1 Awakening
Sayuri ran through a broken city. Dodging all sorts of debris including the dead bodies of humans, everywhere.
Sayuri took her eyes of the site and kept going, but it was everywhere.
Thoughts raced through her head
Why am I alive?
Where is my family?
Will they get me eventually?
Stormy clouds hovered overhead making Sayuri shiver at the thought of rain which would it harder for her to get out of these ruins.
"Finally..." Her hair flickered as a breeze darted across the city.

TO BE CONTINUED!.

Some names I might use later.....
Chiyo
Yumuiko
Daichi
Arashi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:50:59 04/06/2011 by arceustheprime
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#2 Posted: 08:59:35 04/06/2011
This looks good! smilie
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#3 Posted: 12:12:44 15/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 Awakening continued....FINALLY
Sayuri had dreamed of this moment when she finally reached the end of this puzzling city.
"I'm free" She looked up to the sky that was being blocked by grey storm clouds.
"I'm actually out of this hell" Suddenly something tugged at Sayuri's leg from the debris.
"WHU!?!?!" A hand wrapped around her ankle. Sayuri tried to shake it off but ended up falling over in the process.
A young boy was revealed.

CLIFF HANGER TIEM.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me