Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Champions of Sarainthia Part I Page III
Page 1 of 1
Champions of Sarainthia Part I Page III [CLOSED]
Sarainthian Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#1 Posted: 12:57:32 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Darkness has gripped our land and forced us to turn on each other. We suffer daily from fighting with ourselves when the real enemy is out there. You have come here today as my friends, I request that you to fight as men, and men you are. Fight and you may die, run and you may live. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they were wrong. They thought that they may take whatever they want, and no one can stop them. But we will send them a message. Ride out, as fast as the wind can carry you, tell everyone you see to come, tell them Sarainthia calls to them. Fly now with me brothers, fly! We will show them that we will not accept defeat, we will show them that we will not back down, we will show them that this, this is our land!” He raised his sword once again and heard the horde of soldiers cheer. Aigilchir then lowered his sword to quiet the crowd again. Once they were quiet he said, “Some of you might not make it back, you will either be killed or captured. This is the price to pay for being cast into darkness, but fight with me my brothers and I will promise you that we will win this!” They cheered once again and Aigilchir walked back into the armory and lay down on his mat and closed his eyes.
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me