Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Champions of Sarainthia Chapter I Page II
Page 1 of 1
Champions of Sarainthia Chapter I Page II [CLOSED]
Sarainthian Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#1 Posted: 12:55:15 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Nithpantiel woke up from her dream with tears in her eyes. Neurion looked over at her, kissed her and asked, “What is wrong my queen?” She stretched and replied, “Nothing my love, I just had a dream of when I was little, when my parents were killed.” Neurion kissed her once again and clapped his hands. A servant appeared in their room, bowed to the king and queen and preceded to begin his daily task. He walked over to their bed, knelt on the floor and held out his hand. Nithpantiel took it and pulled herself out of bed. “Good morning Queen Nithpantiel and King Neurion, wonderful morning is it not?” Nithpantiel looked at the servant took her hand away and said, “Yes it is Ettondar, may you please go in to the wash room and start thy bath?” Ettondar took the queen’s hand kissed it and said, “For you Queen Nithpantiel, I will do anything.” Neurion looked at the servant suspiciously and shook his head in disgust. "Ettondar?” Neurion asked. The servant looked at Neurion, "Yes sire?” Neurion responded, "Why must you flirt with my wife?” The servant responded, "Forgive me sire, but she is a beautiful elf and you were a wise man to take her as your wife.” Neurion accepted the compliment, "Thank you Ettondar, but you still did not answer my question; why do you flirt with my wife?” The servant confessed, "I feel as though she is the only one who notices me.” Neurion looked at the servant puzzled, "What do you mean?” Ettondar sighed and then said, "What I mean my lord is that Queen Nithpantiel actually takes the time to appreciate my deeds around the castle.” Neurion waved his hand signaling for the servant to leave, "Ettondar would you go and see if our guest have arrived?” Ettondar bowed and then left the chambers. Neurion collapsed on his bed with a sigh of relief, "I thought he would never leave.” Nithpantiel came out of the wash room and noticed her husband on their bed. "Neurion, what is wrong?” She asked Neurion sighed, looked at her and said, "Ettondar.” She sat down on the bed next to him and asked, "What do you mean, what has he done this time?” Neurion shook his head and answered, "Well nothing really.” Ettondar walked down the stairs of the Sarianthain Palace and saw a group of elves standing together. He looked at them from afar and realized they were the High Elves that were being expected. He walked over to them and said," Creoso, mellonea.” The elf in front looked at Ettondar and responded, "Mani naa essa en lle?” The servant responded, "Amin essa naa Ettondar, amin heruamin ar' arwenamin tualle.” The other elves acknowledged him and continued to stand there with their arms concealed within their robes. Then fanfares began to play, everyone in the room turned to the stairs and bowed. At the top stood Queen Nithpantiel and King Neurion, the queen wore a beautiful white square-necked gown, the cut of which was iconic and specific to high ranking citizens and is widely recognized by all citizens of the kingdom of Aertoria she had brown hair that brushed her lower back, the length of which was a symbol of her authority in the kingdom of Aertoria. The king wore an elaborate red and black colored robe. They began their decent down the stairs. The group of elves walked towards the stairs and knelt before the king and queen. Ettondar turned to the crowd and yelled, "Announcing Queen Nithpantiel and King Neurion; rulers of Sarainthia and protectors of our land.” They all got on their knees and said, "Long live Queen Nithpantiel and King Neurion.” They spoke once again, "Father Neurion guide us; Father Neurion protect us; we are your humble servants guide us into battle and lead us to victory.” They then turned to Nithpantiel, “Mother Nithpantiel nurture us, Mother Nithpantiel teach us. We are your loving children; teach us to be good and loving as you are.” They bowed once again and Ettondar turned to Nithpantiel, "My queen?” She nodded and spoke, "My loyal subjects, I thank you for coming to our home"; "We welcome you with open arms and hope you enjoy your stay.” The crowd of people bowed at once and resumed to talk amongst themselves. Neurion and Nithpantiel walked over to the group and they bowed to the king and queen. Neurion looked at them and said, "Creoso, mellonea.” They bowed and the one in front said, "Diola lle ten' creosien lye a' tula a' lle amar.” Jame nodded and said, "Os shaelysti, byrn shar air mai aistysal sar ei taerol ter shi caer?” The head elf looked back at the group then returned his attention to Neurion, "Si shas mosi" he said. Neurion looked puzzled, "Shar eirdyr air?” The elf shook his head worried, "Air air tystol shorol si shylia.” Neurion' eyes widened, he turned to Ettondar and said, "Celia, eilaes jhoraelal Mas eil saer cos sai vaedasi thys shari." Ettondar nodded and ran off to the armory. He arrived at the armory and ran over to Aigilchir and said, “King Neurion wants you to round up his forces and prepare for battle.” Aigilchir nodded and walked outside, he looked out and was met by legions of soldiers. Ettondar gazed the horizon. He looked in awe at the massive size of the army, “How many are there?” He asked. Aigilchir turned to him and said, “At least fifty thousand legions; probably more.” Ettondar stood stunned; he looked at the soldiers for a brief moment, scanning the horde knowing that these men swore their allegiance to King Neurion. He then returned his attention to Aigilchir, “Are there any more?” Aigilchir nodded and said, “Yes, there at least double this on their way here, they are returning from the campaign.” Ettondar blinked slowly in amazement, “So we have over thirty billion men swearing their loyalty to King Neurion?” Aigilchir nodded he then walked back inside and over to his desk. He took his quill and began writing, “Dear citizens of Sarainthia, by decree of King Neurion, I General Aigilchir were ordered to arrange an army of great numbers. The war is upon us Sarainthia and the king would appreciate it if all villages and cities drafted their best soldiers to help repel this threat that is at our doorstep. Each soldier who enlists will receive a weekly pay of one hundred liogs and will be forever remembered in our great leader’s heart.” He lifted his quill and stopped writing. Ettondar walked over to him and asked, “How many do you think will come to the king’s aid?” Aigilchir looked at him with a concerned look on his face; he sighed and then said, “For our sake, I hope thousands will come to our aid, we will not stand a chance against Hordika’s army with just our army.” Ettondar hung his head for a long time and then walked outside; he held his arm out at a right angle. Neurion’ dragon Pandryla descended from the clouds and landed next to him, she let out a roar and folded her wings. Ettondar called back to Aigilchir who walked over to him. He handed Ettondar the parchment and went back inside. Ettondar climbed on the back of Pandryla and rubbed the crest between her eyes. Pandryla let out another roar, extended her wings and flew off over the clouds. Aigilchir walked out, looked up and said to himself, “Good luck my friend.” He walked back inside, grabbed his sword and walked back out. He faced the army and raised his sword; the whole army looked up at Aigilchir and waited for him to speak. Aigilchir lowered his sword and began, “My friends, I see a whole army of brave men here in defiance of tyranny.
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me