Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Champions of Sarainthia Chapter I Page I
Page 1 of 1
Champions of Sarainthia Chapter I Page I [CLOSED]
Sarainthian Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#1 Posted: 12:50:26 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
The sun had shown bright over Tallick Fields. A young elf girl was helping her father harvest the crops. There was not a cloud in sight, the fields were quiet except for the occasional field mouse that scurried across and frightened the little girl. Suddenly there was a flash in the sky, the father looked up at the sky and then down at his feet. The little elf noticed his expression and ran over to him, “What is it papa?” She asked worried. He smiled, looked at her and said, “It is nothing angel.” He ruffled her hair then said, “Please go inside and see if your mother and sister need help with preparing the meal.” She nodded and ran towards the house. He continued to harvest the crops when the door opened; he looked up and was greeted by his wife. She was a beautiful woman with blue eyes and long, brown hair that brushed her lower back, the length of which was a symbol of her authority in the kingdom of Aertoria. She wore a white, square-necked dress which the cut of it was iconic and specific to high ranking citizens and is widely recognized by all citizens of the kingdom of Aertoria. She wore black leather boots with a dagger in each boot. “Honey”, she kindly said, he looked at her and raised his eyebrows in response, "Yes dear what is it?” She looked back at the house then returned her attention back to her husband, "This evening's meal is almost prepared, and why do you not come inside and wash up?” He stopped working, propped his hands on the handle and wiped the sweat off his brow, "I will when I am finished picking vegetables.” She walked over to him, kissed him on the forehead and walked back inside. The two girls came back out. Their father looked at them and asked, "Nithpantiel and Meldarion, what are you two doing?” They both looked at each other, smiled and laughed and said in a childish voice, "Nothing.” Their father shook his head and said, "Alright.” He continued working and then said, "Meldarion, I want you and Nithpantiel to go down to the pond and get some water for tonight.” They both nodded and ran off with the bucket. Another flash illuminated the sky. The man looked up and said to himself, "No, this could not be, I thought we were not due for another century.” He yelled back to the house, "Kahlra"! Within seconds she was outside. "What is it Lithgaras?” He pointed to the sky. There was a third flash followed by three more instantaneous flashes. A blinding flash came and they both looked at each other with horrified looks. “It is here” Kahlra said. Her husband nodded, “What are we going to do?”

The Dicery sisters were chasing each other down the path, laughing and giggling when they came to the pond. Meldarion bent down and filled the bucket with water then set it down in front of Nithpantiel to purify it. Nithpantiel waved her hand over the bucket saying, “Aquis Purifica” the water glistened and Nithpantiel asked, “So how did your Algouron match go?” Meldarion nodded and said, “We kicked their butts”, “What about your magic lessons?” Nithpantiel nodded as well, “They were well learned, my instructor taught me a new spell today.” Meldarion’s eyes widened in curiosity, “I am curious to see what it is?” Nithpantiel thought to herself for a moment and Meldarion asked again. “Alright fine, get behind me.” Meldarion did as she was told and Nithpantiel moved the bucket behind her as well. She closed her eyes and whispered, “Chrono Shiva.” A bluish dust appeared in Nithpantiel’s hands. She blew it and when satisfied said, “There I am done.” Meldarion opened her eyes and looked around, “What did you do?” Nithpantiel looked back at her and asked, “You do not know what I just did?” Meldarion looked around again and returned her attention back to her sister shaking her head. Nithpantiel rolled her eyes then said, “Here, come to the pond with me and I will show you.” Meldarion followed Nithpantiel to the pond where they looked in and Meldarion saw that the fish were not moving. Meldarion looked at her sister puzzled, “What did you do?” Nithpantiel looked at her sister once again, “You still do not know?” Meldarion shook her head, “Nope, not a clue.” Nithpantiel sighed and Meldarion spoke again, “Does it have something to do with the fish?” She shook her head no, “Well what about…” “NO”! Nithpantiel interrupted, “It has to do with everything.” Meldarion nodded her head understanding, “I give up just tell me.” “Alright, I froze time, there happy now?” Meldarion looked around amazed, “You did this?” Nithpantiel nodded her head and said, “Yes, look all around you, it is everywhere.” Meldarion then looked back into the pond and her sister looked in as well. Then another flash illuminated the sky, they both looked up but saw nothing. Then they both looked back into the pond and saw a large object descended from the sky with a fiery glow. They both looked back up and followed it with their eyes as it disappeared over the tree line. There was a bang followed by a wave of heat that engulfed everything in its path, it was coming towards them. Nithpantiel bowed her head and clapped her hands together; the flames divided. A wall of flame towered over the sisters and traveled around the two then vanished. Meldarion looked at Nithpantiel and asked, “What was that?” Nithpantiel shrugged and looked down the path of ash that lay before them. Meldarion looked at Nithpantiel and said, “Maybe we should go check on mom and dad.” Nithpantiel’s eyes widened, “Oh no”! She yelled and ran off with Meldarion through the woods. They ran as quickly as they could and their run was made easier due to the clear path that the wall of fire had created when it incinerated everything. They reached the top of the hill and discovered a crater where their house was. “Mom, Dad”! Nithpantiel yelled and ran down the hill with lighting speed as she occasionally tripped over her feet trying to sustain herself. Meldarion’s agility allowed her to reach the bottom first where she discovered the pile of ash that was left from what they think was their house. Meldarion bent down at the ash and scavenged through it looking for her parents. Nithpantiel noticed them over in the field, “Meldarion”! She yelled and Meldarion looked at her horrified. Nithpantiel pointed to the torched corpses of their parents that lay there. They were impaled to the ground with the debris, torso on fire; their limbs, having been detached from the explosion, were nowhere to be seen. Whatever struck their planet, whatever it was, struck fear in them. They ran over to the corpses and broke down crying then another flash appeared and Nithpantiel looked up at the sky, another object was heading towards them. She overcame herself, stood up, and formed the bluish liquid in her hands. She blew it and the object froze in its path. It was so hot that they could feel its heat radiating from where they were standing. Meldarion looked at Nithpantiel and asked, “What is this?” Nithpantiel walked around it and observed it before returning to her sister, “I do not know, but whatever it is, the other one killed mom and dad.” Meldarion studied the object closely as Nithpantiel walked over to her, hugged her and said, “Everything is going to be ok, we just need to get away from here and move on.” Meldarion nodded sniffing. They walked past the object and over the hill and through the forest behind their house. Nithpantiel clapped her hands once, the object fell and they heard another explosion as they walked off towards the nearest village.

The object cracked and a mist came out of it. There was an earsplitting screech and then a foot came out of it followed by a toothed-bladelike arm. The eyes of this creature shown an emerald green and then disappeared as quickly as they came. The creature took its other arm and slashed through the object with one fluid motion. It was a Scrade; the last one had not been seen in Sarainthia for over one thousand years. The Scrade was black with blades for arms and a triangular tipped tail. It screeched once again before vanishing behind the remains of Nithpantiel and Meldarion’s house.

---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#2 Posted: 12:55:13 03/06/2011
Very good smilie More please!
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#3 Posted: 12:56:20 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
you read it that fast?
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
#4 Posted: 13:02:16 03/06/2011
Most of it. Just finished it now. I'm a fast reader smilie Can't wait to hear what happens next smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#5 Posted: 13:02:44 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
read pages two and three
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
#6 Posted: 13:03:22 03/06/2011
Not yet. Just about to though.
---
#7 Posted: 13:07:10 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
I also posted chapter II
There are 12 chapters in my book.
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#8 Posted: 19:42:06 03/06/2011
It's very good~ ! :3 I'll read the rest later, when i'm not in school.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#9 Posted: 19:44:37 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks, i've been working on this series for over three years
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
#10 Posted: 19:47:03 03/06/2011
Wow. you put some work into it then. Are you planning to publish it?
---
#11 Posted: 19:47:39 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, i'm talking to an agent now
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
#12 Posted: 19:48:39 03/06/2011
That's awesome! Let me know if it does get published! It'll defeniatly be an addition to my seemingly endless self. smilie
---
#13 Posted: 19:50:45 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
lol thanks
---
Pssshhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me