Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Spyro: The Forgotten orbs (new Spyro game)
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: The Forgotten orbs (new Spyro game) [CLOSED]
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#1 Posted: 10:16:35 02/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Title: Spyro: The forgotten orbs
Plot: Spyro thinks he's done everything. He's saved every realm. All the dragons are freed, the orbs and talismans are back where they belong. Dragon eggs, crystals, gems, you name it, they're all back in their place and it's time for a well-earned vacation for Spyro. But not all is over. Spyro suddenly remembers a time in Avalar. He could hear the ring of orbs even though he had collected them all (I heard them in the game the other day, that's where I got the idea from). He decided to question the dragons about it. Nobody knew. Or rather, they did know, but they had forgotten everything. It all rang a bell for the dragons, but they didn't know what it was. Curious, Spyro had gone to the Professor, the fountain of all dragon knowledge, to ask him. Even he didn't know at first, but after some thorough research, Spyro's question was answered. Apparantly, a dair few years ago, before the reign of Gnasty Gnorc, there were many orbs. So special were those orbs, that they had to keep them extremely safe. But after the months of Spyro venturing out to save the crystallized dragons, they had been forgotten and as it happened, they had been taken. It all clicked into place. It wasn't until all the dragons returned home without being crystallized that the Gnorcs needed to hide them. So, Ripto, being an ally of Gnasty Gnorc, decided to keep them in Avalar, and scattered them where the dragons would never find them. Unknown to him, the dragons had forgotten, and it was all a mystery when Spyro heard the melodic ringing of the orbs. But when he defeated Ripto, when Hunter was dropping orbs to help him, they were actually special. They were part of the collection of the Forgotten Orbs.
Universe: Original
Playable characters:
Spyro
Sparx (In Sparx Worlds)
Hunter (In Crystal Speedway challenges and normal speedway challenges)
Sheila, Bentley, Agent 9, Sgt Byrd, Blink: In their home worlds and challenges
Elora: In Avalar challenges
Bianca: Apprentice Playoffs
Unlockable characters:
Ember: 100% completion
Flame: Final boss showdown completion
Cyrilla: Mystic Flame challenges completion
Unplayable characters:
The Professor
Moneybags
Minibags
Numerous dragons and fawns, moles and other creatures you encounter
Zoe and other fairies
Bad characters:
Ripto and his minions (Crush and Gulp)
Gnasty Gnorc
Sorceress
Secret boss..........
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:26:04 02/06/2011 by Spyrobaby
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#2 Posted: 18:19:04 02/06/2011
Sounds neat! I would defenitly buy it smilie
#3 Posted: 18:48:59 02/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie

Music composers: Hans Zimmer and Stewart Copeland
Publishers:Sony Computer Entertainment and Vivendi Universal Studios
Developers: Eurocom/ Insomniac
Release platforms: Playstation 1/2/3, Xbox 360, DS, Wii, PSP
Online support: PSN, Xbox Live
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#4 Posted: 19:00:24 02/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Value of the gems:

Red: 1 gem
Green: 2 gems
Blue: 5 gems
Yellow: 10 gems
Pink: 25 gems
Purple: 100 gems
Orange (only availbale in Super Bonus Lands Finale): 350

You can find gems in:
Wicker baskets
Vases
Metal chests
Locked chests
Head bashable chests
Lying around on the floor
In various enemies
In crystals
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:12:14 03/06/2011 by Spyrobaby
#5 Posted: 19:26:17 02/06/2011
coolness!
Ember12 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1081
#6 Posted: 22:28:03 02/06/2011
Awesome!
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#7 Posted: 05:19:56 03/06/2011
Yeah, I would buy this! And yes! It's playable on Playstation 1 and 2!
#8 Posted: 06:39:19 03/06/2011
Dude you should send this idea to Activision!
#9 Posted: 06:39:47 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys smilie

Collectables:
Eggs
Gems
Light gems (again)
Crystals
Orbs (normal and forgotten)
---
#10 Posted: 06:44:47 03/06/2011
Yeah, I agree with TorchSheep, you should send this idea to Activision!
#11 Posted: 06:52:22 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Aww, thanks smilie smilie

Levels now:

Dragon Village: The home of Spyro. Looks just like the village in AHT but bigger. Fodder are sheep. Moneybags still has his shop but he's upgraded it a bit since Spyro's last visit. There is a big hill like in Artisans near the nursery. There are no enemies here. There are gems all around the level, and they are all pretty easy to find. There is a Crystal Speedway here so you can play as Hunter. The wall by the teleport gadget in AHT has a gate in it now so you can explore the rest of the Dragon World.

Dragon Market: Through the gate is Dragon Market. The only enemies here are vultures that swoop down from a circus nearby. Just flame them to kill them. There are loads of people here and it's a nice place. You can spend gems on stuff here. Not all of the stuff is extremely useful but it's fun and you can buy it. There are also butterfly things here so Sparx can have extra hit points and stuff. Gems aren't lying around in this place, just in pots and stuff.

Echo Beach: Yes, I know I got the name from a song. This place is a massive beach with hula music like the coast place in AHT. There are baddies here such as piranhas in parts of the sea, evil tikis and such. It's not a very scary place but there are echos here and there that are yet to be explained....... It doesn't have too many gems but loads of collectables. No Crystal Speedway here, but there is a Sheila place. The sun is always out and there are many secret places to discover. The fodder here are starfish.

Rocky Cliff: This place is just of the coast and is on a massive cliff. If you fall you land in water with piranhas. In this place you can't swim. The fodder here are mountain goats. This is where you encounter Minibags. Theer are quite a few gems here, but all the challenges and stuff are quite tricky, such as flying from cliff to cliff without being caught by a flock of vultures (I think it's flock). Elora challenges are here as well, along with Bentley. Once you complete this level another level is unlocked...

The Mansion: Minibags lives here. He tries to sell you stuff. Some of it is optional, but most of it you have to buy. There are absolutely loads of gems here (well, it would make sense) lying around so pick them up. The only baddies are these weird lizardy creatures who are guards, but they try to kill you. Just charge their cannons that come out of their mouth to kill them. You can only experience half of the level here, because you have to have 70 crystals to unlock the rest. When you get to that bit, walk across a rainbow and you will find yourself in the next level.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:06:40 03/06/2011 by Spyrobaby
#12 Posted: 06:56:01 03/06/2011
I've never played AHT, but I've seen part of the Dragon Village in a playthrough.
I don't like how MoneyBags has a shop. I thought he'd be like Mr. Krabs from Spongebob and keep the money/gems and not spend them.
#13 Posted: 14:48:03 04/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Carrying on with the levels:

Rainbow Clouds: This is a very lighthearted level with dancey, happy music. Hardly any enemies here. The whole level is set in clouds and rainbows and in this level it is always sunny. There are 3 unlockable doors which require many things for you to get through them. But once you get through you get special permanent/ temporary powerups and even more collectables. There are lots of gems here and many collectables. You can also start your Rainbow Heart collection from here. Once you've completed the level, head across the second rainbow to the next level.

Rainbow Valley: This is like Rainbow Clouds, but on the ground. You can see Rainbow Clouds in the sky if you look closely. This is all lush and green with a massive rainbow in the air. This is a level with lots of Rainbow Hearts and gems. It's very easy and only short as all you have to do is collect stuff.
---
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#14 Posted: 19:59:10 04/06/2011
Epicness!
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#15 Posted: 20:47:05 07/06/2011
This is an awesome idea!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#16 Posted: 20:50:54 07/06/2011
^ Agreed.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#17 Posted: 16:05:29 22/06/2011
THis would be an awesome game to play! I'd love to play it.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
PurpleEye Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#18 Posted: 10:44:56 02/07/2011
Give it a go
---
dat dog dance
SpyroFlame Green Sparx Gems: 354
#19 Posted: 19:54:27 16/09/2011
Awesome! I'd get it for Xbox. xP
---
Broccoli - the way of the future for trees.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#20 Posted: 15:44:32 19/09/2011
Pass...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me