Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Blood Shed: MoonWolf [CLOSED]
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#1 Posted: 00:45:26 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
OK. First, let me get this straight -- this is a wolf story. If you hate wolves and can't control your opinion, then I would like to ask you to leave now. If you aren't a big fan of wolves, then you can still read; just no flaming. Just give this one read, and if you still aren't convinced, leave.
Second, anyone who has read my other stories and knows what I like to write about, you might be saying, "But Fireball! I thought you only liked dragons! Why are you writing a story about wolves?" Well, this is partly true. I have just recently become a big fan of wolves (Don't ask me why because I honestly don't know), and this is the first wolf story I've ever written.
Which brings be to three: I am not a bookworm on wolves myself, so bare with me if I don't know all the different kinds of wolves. This is the first story of my new Blood Shed Series. Some may think that this is going to be all about wolf packs and howling at the moon, but don't worry. It won't be a total boring piece of garbage. This story is actually a fantastic adventure with a pinch of action and a strange mystery behind it all. I hope that is good enough to quench your thirsts for a good read. Remember: At least read the prologue before deciding. Don't judge a book by its cover, and enjoy.

------------------Fireball------------------

Prologue

A cool, gentle breeze rustled around the area of the dark forest, the forest itself quiet as a pebble. The breeze was soothing to any animal of any kind. This place was so peaceful. Or at least it had been a moment ago.

The silence was broken by a rustling of fur and a howling of wolves. Many, many wolves. In they came into the forest, rushing off through it as if chasing something. Any they were: another wolf.

The wolf being chased was a gray wolf with silver tufts of outer fur. It had silver eyes and a strange, white, waning crescent birthmark on its side. The wolf looked innocent, and he was. But his pursuers didn't think so.

The lead pursuer, a black wolf with red eyes and tufts of fur howled loudly and charged at the silver wolf angrily with slobber dripping from the corner of his black-lipped smirk. "I will not rest until you're behind bars, Moon!"

The wolf known as Moon looked back at the wolf. "Don't get so energized! You're wasting your time! I am innocent!"

The wolf growled at Moon's remark. "You will die!"

"Not today," said Moon as he charged over to a waterfall. He quickly sprang off and tumbled downwards. He kept tumbling, falling towards the ground. Moon landed on his paws on continued to run over. "See ya later!"

The wolf growled as it looked down at Moon. Its companions stopped behind him. He turned away and began to walk off into the horizon.

Moon chuckled. He had escaped them for sure. He turned around and rushed off down the forestry. He took a sharp turn to the right and gasped at what collided with his forehead.

Falling from the sky was a large, sharp boulder. What?! A boulder? Falling from the sky? Someone must have thrown it, but who? They must have had seen the chase.

But before Moon could think anymore about it, the boulder came down and collided with his forehead. The wolf fell to the ground before a chill of a whisper could even escape his lips. Then everything blacked out. Not a sound could be heard except for the bang of the boulder hitting the ground. Blood spilled all of over the ground as a large skull fracture appeared on the wolf's left brow. A large cut on the wolf's iris bled out.

Moon was in danger. The wolves were after him. He had to be rescued. But by who?
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 02:08:10 01/06/2011
Wow, this is a really good story! I'm excited to read more! smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#3 Posted: 02:11:56 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie
---
#4 Posted: 02:15:56 01/06/2011
Do you think i can try to make it a comic? I dunno, i just think it'd be fun.
---
#5 Posted: 02:17:11 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, sure! Go at it! Just make sure you give me credit for the plot and characters.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:32 01/06/2011 by Fireball
#6 Posted: 02:17:50 01/06/2011
Don't worry, i will! smilie yay, this is going to be so fun! smilie
---
#7 Posted: 02:20:05 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
I can tell. smilie
---
#8 Posted: 02:30:16 01/06/2011
Yep smilie I'm already starting smilie
---
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#9 Posted: 02:40:51 01/06/2011
love it ! do you think you could read my story ?
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=37703
#10 Posted: 14:43:26 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I'll try to. Here's more.

Act 1: The Accident

Part 1: The Black Box

The darkness of the place was overwelming. Shrouds of darkness covered the small room in a mysterious shadow. The only thing not clothed in shadows was the annoying flashing of a heartbeat radar next to him.

The wolf's motionless body was lying on in a hospital bed. Several electrical wires were hooked to his skull along with a strange, bronze helmet and an air mask surging air into the wolf's black snout. But most importantly, a tanish-brown, woven eyepatch was wrapped around his forehead. Underneath it was a socket missing an eyeball.

The wolf was unconscious, knocked out from the fracture in his skull. He probably wouldn't awaken for a long, long time. But the wolf was still thinking amongst his horrible coma.

"Where am I? What happened to me? Who has rescued me? Why am I still alive? Why should I be?"

Strangely and mysteriously, a shadowy figure appeared in the dark room and approached the hospital bed. The figure reached out their palm and placed it on the wolf's head.

The wolf immediatly felt a gush of cool air blow through his mind. A chilly sound escaped the mouth of the figure and surged into the wolf's mind. "You are in the darkness of your soul, Moon. You have no light within you. Consider this place a black box."

The wolf thought for a moment, shocked. "What do you mean?! I'm good! I'm innocent!"

"You most certainly are not innocent. Your whole life you have been a malevolent swindler and thief. You should have died back there in the forest. That stone was a miracle to the kingdom. You are lucky that I am giving you another chance to start a new life."

The wolf gasped in his state of sleep. Maybe he really was a bad person after all. "I admit, I have done things in the past that I am no longer proud of. What's wrong with my eye? Am I blind? Why can't I wake up?!"

"You cannot awaken from your slumber until you have proven yourself to have a new life. You are indeed blind in your left eye, where the stone struck. Do you sense the brain stimulator on your forehead?"

"Yes..." responded the wolf, "But why a brain stimulator? What are you planning to do with me?"

"The brain stimulator aboard your head with send you back to your memories. You will re-live your past and hopefully fix it. If you fail, then I am afraid that you will die."

The wolf gulped. This was a lot to take in.

"Bye."

Immediatly, the wolf saw flashing lights surge through his mind and a forest began to appear in front of him.
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 05:53:03 10/06/2011 by Fireball
#11 Posted: 23:15:13 01/06/2011
Creepy... O.o I wonder what Moon did wrong...
---
#12 Posted: 23:16:33 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah... that is why this is a mystery. It may be sort of confusing, but it will all be explained later on.
---
#13 Posted: 23:51:13 01/06/2011
It's fine. I like guessing, anyways. smilie
---
#14 Posted: 23:56:55 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
So do I, especially in confusing and mysterious books like the Last Dragon Chroniclers. smilie
---
#15 Posted: 00:31:07 02/06/2011
I've never read those books. Are they good?
And i got a little bit of the comic done...it's not the entire first page, but still...
[User Posted Image]
what do you think? smilie smilie
---
#16 Posted: 03:16:58 02/06/2011 | Topic Creator
It's amazing. smilie
---
#17 Posted: 04:00:23 02/06/2011
Thanks! smilie
---
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#18 Posted: 04:23:08 02/06/2011
Nice story! Hey, if you need some extra info on wolves, feel free to ask me! smilie your first post is just like me! I liked dragons reeealllly a LOT! But lately I've been doing wolves a lot. Heh, heh. Yeah, I'm doing research so I can write a novel soon, so feel free to ask!
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#19 Posted: 04:27:26 02/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay. smilie
---
#20 Posted: 00:25:37 03/06/2011
Actually, while we're on this subject, can I tell you that when i first starting writing, they were all spyro-related stories, and now my mind is usually filled with Okami-related fanfictions? smilie
---
#21 Posted: 01:55:03 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Lol. Sorry guys, I didn't have time today to type another chapter. I'll try to post one tomorrow.
---
#22 Posted: 03:54:09 03/06/2011
It's okay. Take your time. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me